Finding Love Retreat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding Love Retreat

Postby coelagirl » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:39 am

Info
Name: Milo Randall
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: Milo grew up in Portland with a single mother who struggled to provide for them both. They were often on the verge of being unhoused and moved multiple times during his childhood. Milo got a full college scholarship and now works as a middle school chemistry teacher. Milo loves his mother very much, but he doesn't like to talk about those stressful times.
Personality: A gentle, thoughtful, and intelligent man. He values stability and certainty- often wrong, but never in doubt, as he says. An excellent listener and an introvert. Loves science and, learning, and teaching. Though he's excellent at connecting with students, he is insecure when talking to other adults, especially women. He's slow to trust and form close connections with others, and he generally has a hard time talking risks. A little bit anxious and can spiral easily.
Love or friendship?: looking for friends, but love may yet blossom

Description
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Hair colour and style: red and curly, in that bit-longer-on-top-bit-shorter-on-sides style. He straightens it daily.
Eyes: Aqua
Skin: Light, cool tone. light freckles across nose, cheeks, ears, and shoulders. burns easily. gets very blotchy when he blushes.
Body mods: multiple piercings ( eyebrow, earlobes, double helix in left ear, industrial in right) which he no longer wears. Small
ATP molecule tattooed on his left wrist

Info
Name: Edith Abraham
Sexuality: Lesbian
History: Edith is American, born in Korea as a result of her parents both being in the military. She moved often as a kid. When she got old enough to go to college, she picked a party school, and came away with a degree in biology. She's been as a lab tech but not really putting her heart into it.
Personality: Spontaneous, independent, and rebellions, Edith loves being the center of attention. She's an extrovert for sure. Will giver you her unsolicited opinion: she really has no filter though and will say whatever she wants, even if it is coarse or sarcastic or, occasionally, just inane or weird. Though she's smart and capable, Edith has a hard time imagining a future for herself in the long term, just taking every day as it comes... which is increasingly hard as college gets further and further behind her. Despite being very social, she dates rarely and only when she thinks it will be long-term and monogamous when she falls for someone, Edith falls hard and assumes they will be together forever.
Love or friendship?: She hopes for love, but perhaps needs friendship more.
Other: Loves tigers, gardening, and collecting animal bones

Description
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Hair colour and style: Dark thick curls. Changes styles fairly regularly, currently in braids with orange extensions
Eyes: very dark, almost black.
Skin: dark and warm toned.
Body mods: earlobes and septim pierced
Last edited by coelagirl on Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:40 am

(Okay that’s fine! Once you get your form all finished, we can start! We will start once your form is done(: )
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:31 pm

(oof sorry that took so long!! I think i'm done now (may make a few tweeks tomorrow lol) but its so late i dont think i'll be able to RP much or at all 😭)
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Edited mine
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:03 pm

(It’s okay! But everything looks good! And don’t worry, I’m sure no one will be responding right away tonight! But I will put up a starter post.)

|| Ashly || 24 || Single || Open ||

The sunlight peered through the big glass windows in the room. Today was the day where Ashly would be leaving for the retreat. She sat up in bed and ran a hand through her auburn hair. She glanced at her luggage that was at the foot of the bed. She honestly was looking forward to this day. She could remember the day she was received the notice of inviting her to the retreat.

Ashly climbed out of bed and began to get ready. She had some time to get ready before going to pick up her friend Jackson. Brushing out her hair, the young woman felt like going natural today. No makeup and leaving her hair down. She slipped on some faded torn up jeans and a purple V-neck shirt. She glanced at the time and saw that she had time to make a quick pit stop before getting Jackson.

|| Jackson || 22 || Male || Single || Open ||

Jackson was up early and was finishing any last minute packing. It was something he always hated doing. He was never a fan of packing, even as a kid. Shaking his head, Jackson made sure that he had everything ready to go. The young man slipped on some sweatpants and a loose white shirt before brushing out his hair.

Once he had everything set, he checked the time and saw that his friend would be here any moment. Throwing his bag over his shoulder, and headed down the stairs. He checked his phone and saw that he hadn’t gotten a message from Ashly yet. Shrugging his shoulders, Jackson went outside and sat down on the steps to wait for her. The two of them were heading to the same place, the retreat which Ashly was all excited for this. He could see why honestly. It was a way for her to get away from her family.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead hummed as she looked around a moment. She then finally got up, and brushed her long curly hair. Brown eyes blinked as she went to get her breakfast, then. The freckles on her arms and legs could be seen, she to short sleeves and shorts. She fed her Soara and ate her own food. The pale girl then went to go get her bags, getting outside just as Claus pulled up.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he got up that day ready for anything. He combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He looked down at his tan skinned legs, then shook his head and focused. He hummed as he went to have breakfast, then brushed his teeth. He got his clothes changed, then grabbed his bags. He went to his car then, and drove to pick up Jessi, a female friend.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:37 am

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson ||

The young woman grabbed the keys to her 2019 Chevy Silverado. She tossed her bags into the backseat and climbed into the truck. She wasn’t that short so she was able to get in with ease. She started out the truck and hooked up her music. Ashly selected a playlist for the drive to the retreat. She put in the address and wanted to wait till she had picked up Jackson before the navigation started.

She back the truck out of the garage and then drove down the driveway. The gates opened up as she approached, and then shut behind her as she drove off. She honestly hated having those gates, since it made her feel like she was caged in and trapped. But her parents insisted since Ashly wanted to live out on her own. She hated the idea, but if it were to make her parents happy then so be it.

She headed off to the gas station and picked up some drinks and snacks for the road. The retreat wasn’t too far of a drive, but Ashly knew how Jackson was. He hates long car trips and this was at least an hour long. Once she paid for the things, she made her way back to the truck and placed the items in the front seat. Ashly then proceeded to head towards Jackson’s house, which was only five minutes away. She pulled up to the front of the house and rolled down the window. “Hey you! Get your butt in the truck and let’s go!” she called out.

|| Jackson || 22 || Male || Single || Tagged: Ashly ||

As he was sitting and waiting for his friend, he pulled out his phone to quickly let his parents know that he was leaving, and to also take care of his dog Nooko, a Siberian Husky. He slid his phone back into his pocket and then saw Ashly pull up and yell out to him from her truck. “Well took you long enough! Let’s hurry up and get this over with.” he replied as he walked over to the vehicle. He opened the back door and tossed his bags in with hers. He hoisted himself up into the truck and moved the bag over.

“Is this why it took you so darn long? Well let’s see what we have here.....Ohh yummy goodies, especially ones I like.” the young British male said as his eyes scanned the contents in bag. He reached into the bag and pulled out a gaterade and a bag of chips. “Alright, let’s get this ride done and over with.....” he said, and Ashly nodded her head. She pressed start on the navigation system and turned up the volume of the music.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:13 am

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Castor had to get quite an early start, since he was about eight hours away from the Retreat, and he didn't want to be the last one to arrive. He was quite excited. Even if he wasn't really looking for love specifically - he had recently broken up with a girl that he'd been with for about a year and a half after she cheated on him - he did hope to form some solid friendships with other people.
Castor hummed to the song playing through his car radio, having created a playlist of several songs, ranging from various musicals to alternative rock music to slow jazz. It was rather interesting to him to hear whatever would come up next.

Anything that would inspire a new song - another reason for him to go to this retreat - he also made sure to keep a note of in his mind. These notes he'd then write out quickly whenever he had to make a quick stop. He didn't really aspire to be a musician - he very much loved his forensics studies - but writing and playing music was something he still enjoyed and kept to himself.

Loralei Waverly
24|Female|Bisexual
Tagged:Open
Loralei tapped her hands on the steering wheel as she waited for the traffic to get moving. Just her luck that she'd be stuck in a traffic jam. She briefly moved a hand to brush her box-braided hair back over her shoulder, then focused on the traffic again. Even the song playing on the radio wasn't doing much to quell her growing annoyance. She didn't normally get annoyed, but she also didn't like to be late, and she was rather impatient about this slow traffic. Loralei rather hoped that there hadn't been an accident further down the road that was causing it, but as she finally got to drive steadily further, she realised it was just some roadworks.

'Perhaps I should have checked before setting off.' Loralei thought, shaking her head a little to herself. At least there didn't seem to be too much further to go before she arrived at the retreat. About another half an hour. She was quite looking forward to meeting the other people who would be attending. Maybe there'd be at least a couple of other people that had the same sort of interests that she did.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Milo
26 | Male | Straight | Location: outside retreat main lodge | open

Milo liked to arrive for things early -- at least 10 minutes was good but more was better. And nervousness made him arrive even earlier. That was how Milo came to be sitting on the hood of his cream-colored Fiat 500, a chocolate croissant in one hand and a portable bowl with a blue beta fish in the other, watching the sun rise through the trees and waiting for the main lodge of the Finding Love Retreat to open so that he could sign in and get to his room.
This all seemed strange to Milo still- and miles outside his comfort zone. He didn't know why he had gotten that letter, but his mother, always looking after him, had insisted he go and make more friends you can see outside of work. She had positively packed his bags for him. And he was still thinking about making a break for it. But no- he paid for booked his rooms, and he was going to have a good time! Even that meant going into the woods and looking at fungus alone.

Edith
22 | Female | Lesbian | Location: airport bus stop | open

Edith had started her day by packing-- or, really, by throwing clothes haphazardly into her suitcase before tossing that suitcase equally haphazardly into an Uber mere seconds later. She reserved a comfortable olive green jumpsuit for her flight, and pulled her braids into a bun on the top her her head. There was no time to do makeup: Edith had already been running late when she woke up, and luckily traffic cooperated just enough for her to get to the airport and check her baggage, with enough spare time to get in an argument with the TSA agent about the bottle of water in her carry-on before having to flat-out sprint to her plane. After all that, Edith slid into her seat, caught her breath, and fell asleep immediately.
Now she was standing outside the Salt Lake City airport in the hot Utah sun, still a little groggy. Cracking her neck, Edith shouldered her backpack rolled her large orange back to the bus stations. She parked herself in front of the map of criss-crossing lines, squinting and trying to find the one that would take her to love.
coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:22 pm

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson ||

She peeled off from the side of the road and headed towards well whatever you want to call it. Vacation? Getaway? Whatever you wanted to call it, she was on the way. She glanced over and saw that Jackson was still munching on chips or well crisps as he liked to call them, and was fiddling with his phone. “Jacky, I know you absolutely hate trips, especially being in a car for so long. But think about it! We are gonna have so much fun!” the young southern woman said, offering him a reassuring smile.

At this point one of Jackson’s favorite songs came on and Ashly began to sing along. She was hoping that it would at least take his attention off of being cooped up in the car. “Oh come on now friend....You know you cannot resist this song. I sure can’t. I picked this one especially for you.” she said, giving him a nudge.

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Ashly ||

He felt his friend nudge him and try to cheer him up. ”Oi now stop it! You know I hate being in a long car, especially in your car. Why did you have to drive this one? What is wrong with your other car?” he said, tossing a crisp into his mouth. “Nothing is wrong with my other car. My Volvo is fine. I’m letting one of my friends borrow it while I’m gone. It’s the least I can do since she’s taking care of my house and my animals.” she said with a shrug and checked the navigation system. “Plus I love my truck, and guys think that women can’t drive one. I love seeing the look on their faces when they see me pull up in this big boy.” she added, as she exited off the highway and towards the retreat.

Jackson laughed and shook his head, his shaggy hair falling into his face. “Oh please, you wouldn’t even let me drive your truck, let alone your Volvo. What makes you think that she should be able to use it? he said and then felt the cold stare from the young woman. “Um maybe because you wrecked my 1966 Ford Mustang! You drove it on the wrong side of the road!” she told him and Jackson instantly cringed at her words. Oh yea, he had done that to her car. Her first car that she had since was 15 and that car was her life.

When he asked to borrow it, she was hesitant and didn’t want him to but caved in. Oh he wished he didn’t take it that day. When he crashed it and had to call her, that was something that still haunts him. “Look I said I was sorry! That was three years ago! Are you going to hold that against me still?” he asked her but instantly knew better than to ask that. He huffed and glanced down at his feet.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me