✈➝ virtual insanity )youtuber rp! open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✈➝ malakai )001

Postby artemis, » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:25 pm

──────────────── ( ALAKAI TURAY . )
    xxxxxxxhaving been at the gym since the crack of dawn, malakai was up long before anyone's brains had even thought about waking. malakai had multiple sessions with multiple clients lined up that day for personal training at the gym he worked at. one of the first questions many asked him was how he maintained his lean, muscular build while filming mukbangs at the same time. truthfully, malakai didn't know the answer to that. usually malakai would feel very energized and well after being at the gym, but this morning it was particularly hard to muster up the enthusiasm to make it through all of his appointments. he attributed his slightly sluggish and distant mood to the unfortunately small amount of sleep he had managed the night before. having been up late last night filming two new workout regimen videos for his followers, he had no way to burn off the extra energy from the exercise before going to bed. a quick way to have yourself tossing and turning at night. which is exactly what happened to him.
    xxxxxxx"yeah no problem, see you soon," malakai said with a wave as he finished up his last session of that day, swiftly putting away the equipment before leaving the gym to the staff-only lockers. changing his clothes from workout to casual, he did a once-over of his appearance and deemed himself presentable before leaving the gym completely and heading towards a coffee shop to find something to eat and drink. he might sit and check social media while he's at it. things had been relatively quiet lately and malakai would be lying if he said he wasn't waiting for something new to pop up. of course, something new for him to report in one of his mukbangs, in which he spilled tea about everyone and everything.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«kelsie»«one»

Postby kelzzz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________
«kelsie estep»«twenty-one»«female»«bisexual»
«“kelsieness”»«location: home»«tags/mentions: harry, ameyx»
___________________________________________________________________________________________
«kels woke up to her dalmatian slobbering up her face. she instantly laughed and pushed the dog over to the side of her. “sparkle, whit urr ye daein' in 'ere?!” (what’re you doing in here) she said aloud. she looked around the room, instead of her bedroom, she in fact had slept in her filming room. she shrugged. she had put a bed in the room for this exact reason. she usually stayed up late filming or playing games with fans or friends, and ended up falling asleep in her gaming chair.»
«kels pulled the comforter off the lower half of her body and sat up. she watched as sparkle ran out of her filming room barking probably because she heard kels’s mum get her food out. kels laughed to herself. she loved her mum, but she would always do things for kels that she could do herself. kels’s parents lived in the house next to kels. her mum usually came over every morning to feed sparkle and occasionally wake kelsie up.»
«kels got up from the bed, turned around, and made the bed. she then walked over to her gaming setup, turned off her system, and pushed in her gaming chair. she then grabbed her phone off the desk. she stood there scrolling through her socials. she opened twitter and typed in i told you guys that putting a bed in my filming room was the best thing to do. she then hit post. she usually post dumb and random stuff on twitter, unless it was serious or political. she knew the fans loved it, because they could see her more goofy/normal side. she scrolled through the app a little longer and came across a tweet that harry tweeted. she laughed to herself as she read it. she typed in a reply ya need doctor kels ya bloke? she shut her phone off and put it in her short’s pocket. she walked over to the door and turned off her led lights. she then shut the door and walked downstairs. “guid mornin' mum.”(good morning mom) she greeted her mum. she walked over to her mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “mornin' dear, a'm aff tae heid back 'n' wake up yer faither loue ye.”(morning dear, i’m going to head back and wake up your father, love you.) her mom said while leaving.»
«kels waved as her mum left and looked over towards sparkles, who was gobbling down her food. she gave a little chuckle and headed back upstairs towards her room. she immediately undressed and picked out an [removed]outfit. she then went to her vanity and started her makeup session. she ended up doing a simple yellow eyeshadow [removed]look. she opened up her phone and snapped a photo of her eyeshadow like she did everytime she did her eyeshadow. she then put her phone away and went to her bathroom. she brushed out her messy waves and bangs till she was satisfied with the results. she then brushed her teeth and put on her perfume, fresh linen.»
«kels then walked out of the bathroom and back into her filming room. she sat down in her gaming chair. she then called sparkles into the room. the dalmatian came running into the room and jumped into kels’s lap. she petted the dog’s back for a moment before pulling out her phone once more. she opened up her messages app and clicked harry’s nickname “smol boy”. good mornin bruv. glad to see you’re back on twitter! she then closed the app and opened up twitter once more. she scrolled to through her feed a little bit and stopped once she saw a retweet and reply younglux, ameyx, had made. she laughed loudly at the pictures and immediately started typing. can i spill the tea on this one for ya bruv??!! she then put down her phone and scooted closer to her desk and turned on her pc.»

Last edited by kelzzz on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ o2.

Postby moee » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:40 pm

harry lewis // "heyitsharry" // 22 // mentions @ sophie, areum, kelsie
    ‏‏‎hearing his phone ding from the many notifications his twitter was getting gave harry a slight headache, but nevertheless he still decided he'd stop daydreaming for a moment to respond to the replies he was getting. the first one that caught his eye was from sophie questioning how alive he was, making the boy laugh to himself, he thought for a moment before deciding to tweet back "just barely, feelin like a zombie and looking like one too with how im limping". harry liked a couple tweets from his friends and some of the responses his fans had given before kelsie jumped on the tweet, "i dont trust your medical skills, but i'll use that as an excuse for us to hang out again soon".

seeing areums message notification sent butterflies to his stomach, harry wasn't expecting her to be up already if he was honest, but he was still happy to see her name pop up on his screen. "did you fall asleep at your desk again?" he queried, this isn't the first time she'd done it and it probably wouldn't be the last. when the girl teased he blushed slightly, not that anyone was around to notice but he still felt embarrassed, "could you?" adding the cute pleading face emoji at the end would surely convince her to stop by, or at least he hoped. with his notifications taken care of, finally, harry felt as if he'd spent hours on his phone when realistically he'd probably only spent about twenty minutes; with the thought he needed to do something else he choose to get back to work.

checking his emails harry noticed something that seemed important that he figured he'd skipped past earlier when he first began working, feeling like a bit of a tool for missing it the boy opened it up and was happy to find out that he'd been invited to one of the many yearly youtuber conventions; vidcon. he usually was, but it always brought a smile to his face when he got the confirmation email, his friends surely were invited also which made it that much better in his head. harry sent out yet another tweet when he'd finished reading the email exclaiming his excitement to travel to amsterdam for the con; "am very excited to see you all this year in amsterdam for the youtuber con! and the after party? ya boy gonna be living it up!"
    the realisation suddenly dawned on him, if vidcon had only just emailed him, and the convention was a week away then a string of other conventions were coming meaning he'd no doubt be crazy busy for the next two months trying to get from location to location, meeting all of his fans whilst still trying to pop out regular youtube videos. even so, he wasn't going to let the idea of non-stop working that would undoubtedly drain his energy and made him a little nutty, harry choose to hang onto the positive feeling for a little while longer and get back to work. surprisingly he managed to get a good chunk of editing done just from feeling more positive and energised; doing half of the editing was also quite a good distraction from the nerves of many flights and people he'd be facing in the coming weeks. feeling accomplished with himself, he'd decided to finish the rest tomorrow as he'd already done the majority, now it was time for him to relax and see some of his nearby friends.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✈➝ virtual insanity )youtuber rp! open!

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:47 am

Salem Lake/F/24/Location: Home/Tags: Open

Salem hummed as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed out a bag of various fresh fruits, she washed them off and chopped them up before putting part of the mixture into her birds small bowl. She then took Journey out of her cage and put her on her perch that was outside the cage and put the bowl into one of the little rings. While her bird ate away she went to her computer and hopped on Twitter. "Let's see what the big boys are doing." She saw a tweet by the youtuber "HeyIt'sHarry" mentioning the upcoming convention. "Wait, that's next week isn't it? Or is it?" She asked herself before looking at her tickets. She planned to go but not as a youtuber but a mere fan. She was nowhere near famous enough to attract any audience but figured she'd make a post just in case some of her fans wanted to meet her. 'Going to Vidcon, come say hi! Or don't.. I'm not your mom.'
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈ 02 ➝ sophie )

Postby landogate » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:25 am

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄X𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐆
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    XXXXXSOPH, GOLDY. SHE/HER. LESBIAN. TWENTY-THREE. "GOLDY AALDEN". FEELING RESTED. AT HOME. CURRENTLY ALONE, MENTIONS HARRY.
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxSOPHIE eventually cracked her back as she reclined backwards. she glanced at the time, mid-morning, the sun had fully made it's appearance in her kitchen and her skin warmed to the touch. saving the progress she had made on today's thumbnail, sophie closed down her electronics and swiveled in her chair, letting her feet meet the white tile of the floor. she slid her phone off the table, seeing about the same amount of notifications from that morning, if not more and ignoring them. she tapped spotify and went straight to her liked songs, in the process she also connected her phone to bluetooth speakers that were hidden around her apartment.

xxxSHE then proceeded to spend about an hour cleaning and packing for vidcon, one bag for her outfits and essentials, and another for filming equipment and technology. she was absolutely going to vlog and film in amsterdam, there was no doubt about it. and with all the other youtubers in practically the same hotel? it was surely going to get messy, and for that sophie would be glad she'd bring a camera. so far she had packed the majority of her clothes, some would need to be packed at the last second, while others sat neatly. extra chargers, an extra tripod and camera batterries sat neatly in the bag next to it.

xxxA quick glance at her phone, sophie decided it was not yet time for lunch, but she did actually slide open her phone, typing the passcode and turning down her music. she jumped back onto twitter and before she looked at any of her notifications or replies to her tweet earlier that morning she made a new one. "soooo excited to be attending vidcon this year! not so excited about the jetlag lol." soph hit send and scrolled as she moved around her home, finally settling back at her work setup in the kitchen. "new video in about an hour guys! it's a what i eat in a day ♥" with another tweet sent, soph went back to work, checking her phone periodically. she did see harry's tweet and just laughed, after a month of being radio silent, tweeting about after parties wasn't the worst thing after all.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✈ 01 ➝ madelaine

Postby senna_ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:21 pm

Madelaine Conway
❝ maddie/mads · female · twenty-two · straight · traveller/makeup · mirthful.mads_ · location: in her house · tags: open ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It took Madelaine an unnecessarily long time to get out of bed. Her five alarms that she'd set up on her phone had all taken turns buzzing, yet she'd managed to mute them all. In fact, she was almost positive they were still going, but silently, now. She really didn't care. What did she have planned today? She'd recently returned home from visiting Akureyri, a beautiful town in Iceland that looked as if it had been plucked right from an art gallery and placed on the face of the Earth, and though she had one follow-up video to get at, she knew her fans were content with the various posts she'd gotten up those past few weeks. Madelaine was a working mess. She was so tidy, she considered it to be crazy. She'd filmed as much as possible during her trip, then worked long and hard that night to edit as much as possible, so she could post it within the next day or so. Madelaine's subscribe count for her channel wasn't as large as her follow count on Instragram, but she was working on it. After all, she hadn't had her account for nearly as long as some. She'd only started it for fun. If she remembered correctly, it was a funny little dare, something she could attached to, enough to keep at it until this day. Though her parents were still convinced she would find a quote "real job" come future times, Maddie knew she was willing to devote her life to this channel. It made her viewers happy, and she, too. What more could they ask for?

But now her phone was vibrating again, angrily scolding her for not getting up sooner. So, with an annoyed sigh, Maddie quite literally rolled her body out of bed, lazily flopping her sheets back over her pillows before grabbing her day's clothes- a nicely fitted ivory cropped tee and baby pink paperbag shorts. With yet another sigh, Madelaine dragged herself into her bathroom and got herself ready for the day.

About ten minutes later or so, give or take, she sauntered out and towards her kitchen to prepare her brunch. Grabbing her phone, she hopped onto Instagram, uploading a questions option to her story. She quickly typed, "What do y'all want to see in my next makeup look? xx" and posted it, then reached over the counter to grab her computer. Hopefully there was some good juicy gossip she could look into whilst she ate.
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈➝ areum )002.

Postby artemis, » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:52 pm

──────────────── ( ANG AREUM . )
    xxxxxxxareum was mindlessly scrolling through her social medias before seeing harry's text, and her suspicions were confirmed by his reply. at his inquiry about her terrible sleeping habit, she allowed herself a small smile. "yep. 4 am babyyy :' )" she replied lazily, showing dissatisfaction regarding her current schedule but acknowledging that it was inevitable. rolling her eyes slightly at harry's use of the pleading face when asking her to show up, she pursed her lips and contemplated what to say. such a harry thing to do, she thought before nimbly typing out her response. "omw. and i'm bringing food because i just know you haven't had anything but caffeine today, and it's already almost 12."
    xxxxxxxareum quickly put together an outfit based on what she saw first in her closet, which happened to be a plain black t-shirt and a pair of distressed jeans. with agile fingers, she put jewelry into all of her ear piercings, adorning both her ears in many coordinated and very small, shiny ornaments. all of them happened to be silver, matching the rest of her look well unintentionally. it was a well known fact that areum had a high pain tolerance and thus had accumulated over 6 piercings in each ear. she enjoyed expressing herself in that way. not caring much for a full face of makeup that morning, areum settled for a natural look, only a few basic products applied to her face, before weakly managing to pull on her white sneakers.
    xxxxxxxit wasn't long before areum was out the door, and she managed to find somewhere decent to pick up something at least a little edible. that was within walking distance from her apartment, of course. it was pretty usual for areum to bring something whenever she visited a friend. she could just uber the rest of the way, and that was exactly what she did. she spent most of the ride listening to music and replying to followers about the cover she had uploaded that same morning. once she made it, bag of food in hand, areum thanked the driver and opened up her messages again. "i'm here, let me in" was all she said.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ o3.

Postby moee » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:34 pm

harry lewis // "heyitsharry" // 22 // mentions @ salem // with @ areum
    ‏‏‎finishing his coffee off in one big gulp harry responded to a couple more replies from his twitter, a lot of them calling him out for being absent for the past month just to come back with excitement for the afterparty rather than the actual youtuber convention, it made him laugh. seeing one of his fellow youtubers response he decided he'd chuck out a reply before going upstairs to pack "it's in three days, hope to see ya there".

making his way to his bedroom harry grabbed the suitcase that was under the stairs and chucked it on his bed when he made it there, opening up his suitcase and looking inside he'd found his camera that he used to film with; the boy thought he'd left it in spain last time he vacationed there so he bought a new one. unsurprisingly he was annoyed at the money he spent on a new one and decided he'd just give the old camera to one of his friends when he saw them next. with a huff he started to look through his wardrobe to choose what to pack, the issue with harry is he tends to wear all of his clothes quite often, usually changing his outfit midway through the day because he got them dirty doing something stupid, so packing clothes that he wasn't going to wear until vidcon would prove itself difficult. for now, he settled on packing some socks and underwear, a couple pairs of shorts and jeans too, the hoodies, cardigans and tshirts he'd pack later after he'd washed them.

checking his phone once again he noticed a couple texts from areum, harry rolled his eyes as she stated she'd stayed up until 4 in the morning. "you need to get a better sleep schedule, even mine isn't that bad. and yeah, but coffee is the best form of breakfast, i appreciate you bringing me something though" he replied, shortly after seeing her text that'd she'd arrived already. harry panicked a little, even though he was washed and wearing clean clothes he knew he'd feel under-dressed next to areum considering to him, she always looked beautful. rushing downstairs despite the pain he felt in his knee, harry opened the door and greeted the girl "hey, remmie" harry always called areum remmie, it wasn't one of her usual nicknames but he liked to call her something no one else uses. "thank's for coming, m'lady, feel free to enter my humble abode" putting on a rather posh accent and bowing, he stepped aside so areum could enter the building.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✈➝ virtual insanity )youtuber rp! open!

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:36 am

Salem Lake/F/24/Location: Home/Tags: Open

Salem had lost track of time and nearly had a heart attack when she realized the convention was so soon. She only had two days till her flight and three till the convention! She ran to her room and began packing the stuff she needed and also called her bird loving friend and arranged for her to bird-sit Journey until she gets back. "Good lord.." Salem mumbled to herself when she got her stuff packed and she fell onto her bed. "I need to get myself together."

Since she'd be gone for a while she decided to do a surprise live stream today and spend tomorrow recording some videos to upload while she was gone. Salem plugged in her electric guitar and got everything setup for the stream, then she posted a tweet. 'Surprise stream! I'll be doing some song requests and then we'll play some Overwatch :3.' Once she sent out the tweet she began livestreaming over on Youtube and waited for people to show up.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈ 02 ➝ ameyx )

Postby landogate » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:18 pm

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐘𝐗X𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆
    XXXXMYX/LUX. HE/HIM. BISEXUAL. TWENTY-TWO. "YOUNGLUX". FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF. AT HOME. CURRENTLY ALONE, MENTIONS KELSIE
    xxxAS he progressed through his breakfast, the urge to vomit subsided. he cheked his phone periodically, not really focusing until his meal had been fully completed. once he was done, he gradually got up and did away with his leftovers and scraps. ameyx clicked the off button on his remote, and moved himself into the kitchen of his flat. his leftovers were moved to the fridge, whilst the streamer rummaged for room, he fished out an energy drink that lurked in the back portion of the appliance.

xxxAMEYX now had a multitude of spare time on his hands and weighed up some options in his head; do i stream for highlights to edit later? do i research the next video? do i brainstorm? upon returning to his couch to fetch his phone and a stray piece of cutlery he had made his decision. streaming it is! plopping down at his setup, ameyx turned his pc on and sent out a tweet simply stating that he was going to be online for a while, on twitch specifically. it'd probably be a chill, calm stream (ameyx didn't really have the energy to be hyperactive today) and filled with music and sharp, witty comments from his chat. while he waited for everything to load he got back on twitter and saw a reply high on the list from his message earlier that morning. he chuckled, responding to kelsie. "maybe i'll 'spill' it when i see you at vidcon, or better yet at summer in the city?"
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me