๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Postby palmawesome » Sat May 09, 2020 6:14 pm

Ally Brown- Female - 20 - Tags: Destiny

Ally nodded. " It's definitely more different than any other trips I've taken," She said, looking at the other girl and looking at the menu. Unfolding the large book, she looked at the different food options. " Hmmm, there's a lot of choices," She said, looking at the menu. There were a lot of different types of seafood, and one-dish caught her eye. White asparagus clam chowder with a salad. " What do you think you'll get?" She said, looking back over at the girl across the room.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Sat May 09, 2020 7:50 pm

Alexandra
tags: no one |19 | female | homosexual

Alexandra stared at herself in her mirror, thinking what style she should go for for the cruise. Maybe she should wear a nice flowery dress? Or perhaps go casual and wear a crop top with denim shorts? She let out a sigh and turned to her phone to call her friend. After a few rings, she didn't pick up. "Wow." She said to herself under her breath as she picked out a nice white shirt and black shorts. She grabbed her round sunglasses and sun hat and put it on. "Very classy!" She said, hyping herself up, "This cruise is exactly what I need."
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Sun May 10, 2020 3:18 am

โžณ๊““โฒ‰โณฝโฒงโฒ“โฒ›โฒฉ โฒคโฒŸโณ‘โฒƒโฒฉ
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ 20๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœX๏ฝœBisexual๏ฝœtagged; Ally โ–บ
    indentationDestiny nodded and said, "That's for sure. I've never seen this many types of seafood in my life. It's a bit overwhelming." As she flipped through the pages, she saw a very small section that had casual food options like burgers and fries. She hesitated for a moment, but kept flipping through the pages. Looking back up at Ally, Des gave her a bright smile and said, "I might as well try something I haven't had before right? I'm going to go with the grilled mahi-mahi, it looks pretty good." This dish also had a side of coconut rice, and Destiny was looking forward to trying it.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun May 10, 2020 5:36 am

Ally Brown - Female - 20 - Tags: Destiny

Ally nodded. โ€œ I think Iโ€™ll just go for the white Asparagus clam chowder. The Mahi Mahi looks good though.โ€ She moved one of the forks on a napkin facing her and looked up as a waiter walked to there table. โ€œ Hello ladiesโ€ he said, in an almost British accent. โ€œ what will you two be having tonight?โ€ She looked at Destiny, and down at her menu. โ€œ Iโ€™ll just go first.โ€ She said looking up at the man. She repeated her order to him, and looked over at destiny.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadxbird » Sun May 10, 2020 7:32 am

โ˜†Remi Moreau โ˜†tags: kaito,valentino,qasswara

Remi was bored. Her food had arrived moments ago and she picked at it listlessly. It was very good, but she was bored. Remi groaned softly under her breath. She missed her friends. This fancy dinner party was literally the most stuck-up, useless thing she could imagine. At home, Remi and her friends used to liven up dull events by challenging each other to contests. She smiled fondly as she remembered one such of their competitions, where they had tried to collect the most hair ties from other people. Her smile sharpened, not a look of reminiscing anymore, but instead of plotting. She swiveled around to glance again at the three boys behind her, the ones that had whistled earlier. Yeah, they seemed like probably the most fun people in the room right now. One of them met her eye, and then glanced away quickly. The other two seemed like they were involved in some sort of vigorous argument.

Remi took a couple more bites and then stood up, walking over to the table where the boys were.

"Hey." she said, "My name is Remi. And this party? Super boring. So um.. I was wondering if you three would be up for a game. I was looking around and like? everyone here is so boring. So boring. See that older couple over there? They're not even looking at each other! They're on their phones. What do you want to bet the woman is on tinder right now?"

Remi realized quickly she was talking too much. These things just sort of happened. Her mouth liked to run without permission.

"That's not the point. Uh..." she was losing her nerve. "The point is, you all look like you might actually be up for some fun. What do you say?"
deadxbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Sun May 10, 2020 10:28 am

indentationDestiny glanced up from her menu to the waiter and then repeated her order to him as well. With a smile at Ally she said, "I hope that the food doesn't take too long. I'm starving and smelling all of this food isn't helping either. Besides all that though, you're going to the pool party after this right? Do you want to go there together?"
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon May 11, 2020 6:00 am

Ally laughed and nodded. โ€œ Sure! It would be better to go with another person.โ€ Her stomach rumbled, and she smiled. โ€œ Oh boy that food smells good.โ€ She could smell the salty scent of cooking fish, fryed steak, and so many more delicious dishes. โ€œ So have you had time to walk around the top deck a little bit? I heard that it was supposed to be pretty cool.โ€ She looked at Destiny, then up at the ceiling were large chandeliers were hanging from the roof.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Mon May 11, 2020 4:33 pm

ีฆวŸึ†ึ†ีกวŸส€วŸ ษ›สŸ สวŸษฆษ–วŸส‹ษจ
|Male|Heterosexual|19|tags:Remi, Kaito, Valentino|

Pushing his plate in front of him since he had finished his food, Qasswara licked his lips and took a sip from his water. Looking up, he spotted the girl he was just looking at making her way over to their table, making him choke on his drink. Kaito immediately started laughing and Valentino turned to try and find what was going on.

"Hey." she said, "My name is Remi. And this party? Super boring. So um.. I was wondering if you three would be up for a game."

She now had Valentino's full attention while Qasswara did his best to stop coughing and Kaito struggled to stop laughing.

"I was looking around and like? everyone here is so boring. So boring. See that older couple over there? They're not even looking at each other! They're on their phones. What do you want to bet the woman is on tinder right now?"

"Ha! Que tiburon!" Valentino exclaimed, turning his body towards Remi, elbowing Kaito to shut him up.

"Ahem. Um. Probably. She looks pretty bored" Qasswara finally composed himself.

"That's not the point. Uh..." she was losing her nerve. "The point is, you all look like you might actually be up for some fun. What do you say?"

"BBQ over her definitely would. But I get it if he's too awkward and hairy for you. Like a gorilla almost. I gotcha though." Kaito gave Qasswara no time to respond, a smirk on his face.

"Callate estupido." Valentino quickly cut in.

Giving Kaito a stern look and ignoring him, "Yeah, of course. It'd be much more fun than listening to these idiots arguing. My name is Qasswara but I know it's hard to pronounce so you can just call me Q. And the one with curly hair is Valentino and the one who doesn't know what boundaries are is Kaito. So, what you trynna do?"
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Tue May 12, 2020 6:49 am

indentationDestiny gave Ally a bright smile and cheerfully said, "Great! I'm looking forward to it. As for the top deck, I haven't yet. I heard a couple of people talking about it in the elevator though so I'm really curious about it. I'm sure that there will be time later though to check it out." Destiny looked up at the glowing chandeliers as well. She had never thought that she would see one as big as this in her lifetime.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 12, 2020 8:19 am

Ally looked down from the ceiling as she heard dishes clatter. An older man, still dressed in a navy blue suit, placed there dishes on the table. He bowed to them and walked away. She looked at the soup, and her stomach rumbled. Grabbing a soup spoon, she placed it in the chowder and stirred. " So what are you going to wear? At the party, I mean" She had a few options, a cute bikini, a large long sleeve swim top, and bottoms, or a nice jumpsuit. She took a small sip of the chowder and regretted it instantly. She swallowed the extremely hot liquid. Blinking her eyes, her mouth started to burn. " Ahhhh, that's hot " She laughed a little bit, then waved her hands on her face. " Be careful!" She laughed again and set the spoon down back on the napkin.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me