Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby summerxstars » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:12 am

octavia homstead|tags:nathan|location: jumping indoor (barn 2)

she rolled her eyes a little as she finally got him to jump the crossrail. he jumped big and slammed her into his neck stopping after. she gave a small sigh and stabbed him with her leg. he trotted forward towards nathan. "he's gonna be the death of me," she scoffed her long blonde hair flopping around as she came to a stop. "he's literally tried to refuse a crossrail, little does he know he's living the life if he thinks that's hard," she giggled. she walked him forward again and eased him into a canter. she was going to do one course before finishing her ride. she sent him over the first crossrail which he jumped massive. she groaned as they landed as he threw her hips around a little. she had a strong leg when she needed to so she eased him on a little more so he'd make it down a line. she led him down a crossrail line which he easily did the correct number and caught his lead. "good boy," she said patting him telling him he was amazing. she then took him a sharper turn to a diagonal bending to the 2'6 jump. over it not realizing how to pick up his feet he jumped it massive and landed hard throwing her forward. she sighed trotting for a change and then bringing him to a walk. she pet him, she knew he was trying his best. "i love this pony i swear but man, he is something else," she giggled. she hopped off. "are you riding anyone else i was thinking about taking out angel," she said. "i do wanna ride tango as well but i wanna test his skills a bit," she said with a grin. she pat moony grabbing a peppermint from her pocket feeding it to him. he munched on it with his ears up. she checked under her saddle pad a little. he wasn't even sweating she sighed shaking her head. "you have the potential for so much little boy if you just tried." she muttered this quietly in his ear. he looked at her dumb and she giggled. she didn't realize she'd worked up a sweat not bad but just gently under her neck until she went to tighten her ponytail she gagged a little not liking how it made her hair feel.

wylie smith|tags: kaylie, brylee|location: unloading area

"oh um okay," wylie confused in about three seconds did a spin around. she saw another girl. she noticed he was being naughty about being taken out. "problem child?," she said with a giggle walking forward. "don't you worry i have plenty, need any help?" she said with a grin. "i'm wylie probably around the same age as you, this is my dads old farm," she said sweetly.

she liked the sound of that compared to it was hers. cause it really wasn't. the only reason she was able to keep the massive chunk of land was from her father. he bred and sold horses. trained horses for grand prix and had lots of connections giving wylie bunches of chances to get her name to fame. george was her next hope. the stallion had so much potential with zero problems. dressage wasn't his strongsuit though he had nice collection, he could pop over any XC fence you put in front of him though, and the same in the jumping arena. she'd showed him in a 1.20 circuit on the A rated level awhile ago he came overrall in second. she hadn't really prepped to much either which made her feel awesome. but after that came troubles with her dad and ever since her life had been kind of on hold. she was hoping in ways these new people would motivate her to continue getting out into shows.
Last edited by summerxstars on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby palmawesome » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:54 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: None - Location: Barn 2/ Outside.
Kaylie started to set her stuff outside the trailer. " Why did I bring so much stuff?" She groaned. The four-horse trailer was stuffed full of supplies and tack. She went over to a muck bucket and a pitchfork and started to clean out the trailer. Romeo, of course, had the most feces in his section. Once all the dirty sawdust was all out and covered her new riding breeches, she dumped the muck bucket out and grabbed a hose to wash out the inside and outside of the trailer. A large crash came from the inside of her truck. " Oh crud," She muttered. " I'm coming Canyon!" She said loudly. Walking over to the truck door, she put her hand on the handle and pulled. Almost instantly the door swung open and a box fell on the ground. " Why Canyon? Why do you have to be so darn crazy?" She said as she pulled out a medium-sized carrier. The brown and white rabbit inside was bouncing and jumping, making the carrier shake. She set the carrier down on the ground and went to the back of the trailer where there was a wagon. Piling all her personal belongings on the wagon, including Canyon, she hauled it off to her assigned cabin. Nickers from horses in pastures swirled around her as she made her way to the cabin. She took out her key and unlocked the door. It was nicely sized, and had plenty of room, with a loft above her and a nice sized kitchen and living room. She took out one of the bigger boxes which were a dissembled hutch for Canyon and put it in a corner. She continued to unpack her things until she felt that it looked pretty good. Kaylie took the boxed and shoved them under the sink, and set Canyons carrier on the floor. " Heres out new home buddy." She said with a smile. Kaylie gave canyon a carrot and some freshwater and walked back to the trailer. She took one look at the pile stuff and went looking for the tack room.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:07 pm

matthew homestead|tags:open|location: unloading -> pasture-> barn 2

matthew the minute he arrived, valentino was bickering about the car ride, since matthew got lost, then, wanted a drink, then arrived. so it was kind of fair. the drive was only supposed to take 45 minutes, it took an hour and a half. but after getting the horse out he was already being a pain. tugging at his lead rope anxious to look around and ready to run. "oh quit tino or i'll make turning you out slow and painful," he grumbled to the stallion who was still doing his own thing. he'd had specific instructions from wylie to surprise his sister so he'd do exactly that. he turned out his horse into a small paddock that was only met for a small amount of horses as he was told and then went back to his two-horse trailer.

he had decided to slowly start bringing things in but quietly and sneakily. he strategically grabbed his horses feed and began putting it into a bucket with his supplements and such and mixing it he scooped the grain and grabbed his water buckets and toy for his stall so he wouldn't be bored. his sister had no idea he even had a horse now so it wasn't like he'd be noticed. there was already a print out of his horses name, age, what he eats, and matthew's contact info in case something were to happen. he'd changed his cell number after he moved so no one really knew it. he set down his feeding bucket and tied up his toy before moving to the washracks further down the barn. he turned on the hose and filled it up with some water in his water buckets and in his grain. he always made sure his horse was hydrated. he tied up his water buckets as well as tying his bucket up for his grain. "oh sister where could you be," he muttered
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B p2 | N p2

Postby buckskin. » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:36 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 het. female . single . tags wylie (mentions; ). unloading

Whilst Atticus unloaded like a champ and contently followed his human around to meet the one he had been told was his brother, Brylee's attention was focused on Osiris as he pawed and fidgeted on the end of his leadrope. She genuinely thought that he had better with this behaviour by now - he had tied relatively okay at the last outing she took him on. Her attention was drawn to a young woman around her age, her voice sounded familiar; perhaps this was who she had spoken on the phone to?

Brylee caved and gave a nervous laugh "I would love some help, and yeah, he's a problem child." it was attempt to keep her mood light; Osiris was very sensitive to a persons energy. "I'm Brylee, this good boy is Atticus and the feral is Osiris." she said with a smile "I believe i might have spoken to you on the phone about some of my horses' quirks." it wasn't a lie, both her horses had some quirky issues but they could be easily managed if the were stalled next to each other and in the same turnout. Atticus was dependent on Osiris's natural confidence and would need to stick himself to the other gelding for a little while until he adjusted to his turn-out group.

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 24 clos.bi male . single . tags octavia(mentions; ). indoor

It was somewhat enjoyable watching Octavia try to convince the little grey stallion to at least try to go over the small jumps with some coordination. He honestly admired her determination, theres a good chance he would have cracked it and attempted some other course of action that didn't involve having the ride the little fella. "Maybe he's trying to tell you something." he called over to her with a under tone of laughter, cringing as the stallion flailed over another tiny - or what he considered tiny - jump. "Maybe theres a chance he doesn't want to be a jumper." he added, a little softer as she passed by him. There had been a couple horses he had worked with the hadn't enjoyed what they were bred to do and honestly just made very expensive pleasure horses; not that he didn't try his heart out to unlock their genetic potential, their hearts just weren't in it.

Nathan gave the young horse a pat on the neck when Octavia rode him over, looking up from the horse at her "I know you didn't ask for suggestions, but have you free jumped him?" he suggested softly in no way wanting her to think he was forcing any training methods on to her. He thought for a moment "I was thinking of taking Odin for a ride 'cause hes had a couple days off but if any of the barn horses need riding, i'll give them a go." he suggested, shrugging his shoulder indecisively, watching her check under her saddle cloth. Ponies were hardy little things and maybe this guy was too smart for is own good, and hence, became bored easily when things weren't interesting enough.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm

octavia homestead|tags:nathan|location: indoor -> barn 2

"oh he perks up at like 3ft and up I just like jumping him low every once and a while to get him to use his brain a little cause past that he goes into a mode he doesn't really um listen he just runs," she giggled. "but ya he hates dressage he doesn't like being touched and i'm too babyish to go out to the XC field after some things," she said softly. "wylie said she worked everyone but woody yesterday and I wouldn't dare touch her baby," she said sarcastically giggling. "but maybe sometime if you remind me i'll set up some jumps for him to free jump over," she grinned. "I think i'll be riding him in a stronger bit over higher jumps even though he doesn't love his mouth being touched he just needs something cause he's gonna kill me over these baby jumps," she smiled.

"if you want i'd love to take angel for a ride and pop up some jumps in the outdoor and let her fly or at least try," she said gently. "you could join," she grinned. she led him out gently giving him a pat walking through barn 2. suddenly a face turned around her eyes narrowed until she squeaked really loud whenever the darker sunglasses got removed. "MATTHEW WHAT THE HE**" she squealed. the ponies ears perked giving a confused look but standing very nicely. she ran dragging poor moony along and hugged him. "YOU WERE IN EUROPE SOMEWHERE LAST TIME I CHECKED," she beamed loudly. hugging him tighter.

matthew homestead|tags: octavia, nathan (then open) |location: barn 2

matthew sighed this isn't how he really wanted to surprise her but he was happy to see her. "hi sis," he said gently looking at her. "why don't you catch up with me later I need to ride my horse he needs some work," he chuckled. hugging her again, "i'll be at your cabin later which is where I meant to surprise you but um you beat me to it while I was getting my horses stall ready," he giggled. "alright have fun love," he said kissing her cheek gently. he gave a gentle wave to the guy, as he listened to her call out all kinds of stuff as she continued to walk the pony along such as "it's been way too long", "what happened to europe that's the place to live", "what happened to your girl pal." he rolled his eyes. "we broke up and called everything off," he shouted just loud enough for her to hear. she stuck out her tongue at him before walking along giggling. he rolled his eyes and going to the pasture and grabbed tino. he pranced up to him and easily followed him back to barn 2. he put him in the crosstie. "let me go get my tack my love," he said gently smiling.

wylie smith|tags:brylee|location: unloading

"oh yes of course!" she beamed smiling remembering who she was almost immediately without a clipboard. "so, I gave them stalls on the left side, for now, most are on the right." she then continued quite easily. she was quite a friendly person and was easy to talk to. "so we have some more 'individual turnouts' that can hold 2-4 horses so if you want you can use one of them," she smiled sweetly. "if you do we can do that and turn them out with another horse similar to their personalities or put the other in an individual pasture next to them to see if they can be friends?" she asked. "there are a few other options too such as bringing them into a big group and monitoring from afar in a big pasture where they could run with like 3 other horses and then if it got nasty almost all our horses respond rather quickly to a stronger voice at least ones who've lived here awhile?" she added. "though it's probably best to start pasture to pasture or even in a small group I have a chill horse that just grazes and keeps to himself?" she said a tad nervously as it was owners choice. "and depending up to you we can turn them into one of the smaller pastures now and let them chill by themselves and I can bring a new one to the table tomorrow to give them some friends. or you can just pop them in their stalls I don't know how anxious your horses are to work."
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B p3 | N p3

Postby buckskin. » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:25 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 het. female . single . tags wylie (mentions; ). unloading

Brylee breathed a sigh of relief "That sounds perfect! The boys will be much better behaved if they're right next to each other." she was relieved, slowly moving her way to pull the quick release knot that connected Osiris to the trailer undone. Lifting her eyes from where she had been looking, she gave a nod "Actually, I think it would be preferable for them to be with a bigger group." she replied, pausing for a moment before justifying her claims "Atticus can become too attached to Si... Osiris, and i've found that his separation anxiety is better when he has other horses he has made buddies with. That way he always had a familiar face around, if that makes sense." she explained softly. It was hard to manage their individual quirks and the grey could become quite restless in the barn, hence him needed to be stalled next to the bay and being fine out in the pasture.

She took a breath and placed a hand on the grey gelding's neck "I know it's a bit messy and confusing, but it's just what I've found to work best for these two." she admired the way Wylie was trying to accommodate them and she hoped that came out in her tone of voice. "Its..." she started, giving a sharp snap on Osiris's leadrope as he pawed at the ground and swung his rump behind her "As much as Atticus loves this guy, Osiris doesn't like how clingy he is and will do best with plenty of other horses around." she explained further, feeling she needed to justify her reasoning like she had done so many times before.

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 24 clos.bi male . single . tags octavia, matthew(mentions; ). barn 2

"Sounds like he's bored with all these dumb baby jumps." he joked, looking into he eyes for perhaps a moment too long before bringing his gaze back down to the horse. Nathan nodded his head "Yeah, I agree with you on that. I think I'd rather take my chances with an angry Gordon Ramsey then ride her boy." he joked, listening to her speak for a moment before opening his mouth to respond to her but forgetting what he was going say.

Looking stupid for a solid half a minute, Nate apologised "Sorry, i completely forgot what i was going to say." he sounded lost, and honestly he was searching his own mind for exactly what he had not said. It was gone now and he'd probably never remember what he was going to say. Moving on, he nodded agreeably "Yeah I'd love that, Odin needs a tune up over some jumps. He's gotten a bit lazy." he agreed softly, walking with her into the second barn. "Actually..." he started, being cut off by her sudden eruption of excitement over a man he had never seen before. Standing, lost in his sudden abandonment, Nathan rested his wrapped his hands in each other and rested them on the top of his head. He took a deep breath before lowering his arms back down beside him and offering a smile to the young man who had politely waved at him. It was obvious the two knew each other and he took this as his cue to remove himself.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:01 pm

octavia homestead|location: barn 3-> barn 1/2|tags: nathan

octavia began to untack moony efficiently and groomed him down. she turned where the heck did nathan go. she sighed finishing moony. she gave the pony a kiss on the nose and led him to his stall. "bye bye my love," she said putting him in his stall. she walked past barn 2 seeing a gorgeous horse her jaw dropped. "oh my, my you're beautiful my love, are you my brothers!?," she gasped and didn't realize how loud she was talking. "when did he get you on his trip to Australia or Europe or did he make some stops in the United States?" she asked petting him. the horse stood there enjoying the attention he was getting. she then went back to reality. nathan. "nathan where'd you go," she called out relatively loud confused walking into barn 1 seeing her mare who stifled out a loud whinny. "oh hush angel your coming before tango even gets love feel special my love," she sighed popping open the stall popping her leather halter with her registered name accompanied by a black lead rope.

her mind was completely lost. she didn't even know how to feel her brother and her and lost almost complete contact and he just showed up. she didn't even know how to feel. she hugged onto her mare for a minute and put her head into the horses chest. the mare sat there while she thought. she kept thinking why the heck come back. she hadn't thought about her family in so long it was so crazy. like why now when she'd almost forgotten the chaos of growing up. and why did he leave with her to make a new life. and why so randomly did he returned. he had it together for so long heck, he was supposed to be married and he was back for her. she grabbed onto her mare a bit tighter. the horse gave a puff of relief and innocently allowed her head to drop onto her owners. octavia coming back to the fact her horse was standing there she giggled to lighten herself back up. "i'm sorry love it's weird, really weird," she said whispering it into her neck. "that's my brother in the flesh angel," she muttered completely inaudible unless you were behind her as she was muttering into her horse.

wylie smith|tags: brylee|location: unloading

after listening to her reasoning it totally made sense. "oh sure that actually makes total sense, your totally, totally good," she giggled. "you don't need to justify yourself though they are your horses, so how about tomorrow morning I'll let out a few of mine who can get along with literally anyone and see how they chill?" she said grinning. "you might have to remind me but you know I try my best," she said. "to be completely honest I never ever, ever thought this place would be mine to control myself so forgive me still getting used to it." it was completely true. she never thought so soon either. four years ago she was graduating college. it still felt like some fairytale and she was just a pawn on a big game board. but she always had learned how to manage it after learning how to.

she looked at the two. "I use to have two inseparable ponies, but they hated everyone else they were like spontaneous devils in disguise but they were super cool," she giggled. "they'd sit in the pasture get fat together, they were super tiny so I literally outgrew them by the time I was 13 so they went to some other kid but god they were unmanageable," she said a bit louder laughing a little. "so trust me I get it girl they can be real, real pains in the butts and trying to find ways so they don't end up like those two dummies is always a good idea," she said this playfully and her tone clearly established that. she loved those ponies.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:37 am

OOC: Hey @summer - Just a question, but what horse was Octavia petting?

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: None - Location: Barn 2

Kaylie walked into the tack room and quickly found her locker. After a few trips, the locker and the space around it were full of tack, brushes, tack cleaners, and blankets. She sat down for a second and looked at her phone. Of course, her overprotective mother texted and called her over five times. She put her phone back in her pocket and grabbed a saddle and bridle for Romeo. Walking quietly to his stall, she looked around. Only some stalls had horses in them, others were completely empty. She slipped on Romeo's Halter and lead him to the cross ties. Tacking him up quickly, she went and got her helmet from the truck and walked Romeo outside, where she mounted him and Trotted off. The grounds were nice and clean, the grass freshly mowed. " Why don't we try the cross country course eh bud?" She said, patting Romeo's neck. They slowly made their way over to the course and looked around. It was nicely sized, with new fence posts and a clean course. She hopped off and walked Romeo around for a little bit, checking out the Course.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alex & rosa / river - 1

Postby sharklord » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:54 am

__β—ˆα΄€ΚŸα΄‡xβ—ˆ__

β—ˆ male | horses: cinnamon | location: outside | tags: rosa, wylie, brylee
      alex groaned as he stepped out of the truck, stretching. "c'mon, my flower, let's get us settled." he called to his daughter. looking around, he spotted two ladies and two horses nearby, and he decided that they would be a good place to start. "hi there, sorry to interrupt. my daughter and i just arrived, and we would like to get our mare settled pretty quickly, if that's alright. we've had a long trip." he called out, rubbing the back of his neck. he looked back at his daughter to see her opening the trailer. he jogged over quickly and switched cinnamon's halter. "c'mon girl." he whispered, rubbing her neck. he led her out of the trailer and handed the lead to rosa. "no messing around, okay?"

------------------------------

__β—ˆπ•£π• π•€π•’β—ˆ__

β—ˆ female | horses: cinnamon | location: outside | tags: alex, wylie, brylee
      rosa looked around in awe. the place was huge! and there were a lot of horses too! hearing her father talk to the two women not far from their truck, rosa skipped to the trailer and began opening the doors. "dad, can you get her out please?" she called. watching her father get the mare out, she bounced in place. taking the lead, she nodded solemnly.

------------------------------

__β—ˆπ–—π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—β—ˆ__

β—ˆ female | horses: tokyo, shay & copper | location: outside | tags: open
      river sighed, wondering just how she was going to get all three of her horses inside without leaving them alone or freaking one of them out. she would probably need help, but from what she could tell, the people outside were busy. guess she would just have to wait.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: Alex, Rosa - Location: Cross Country Course and Barns 1 and 2

Kaylie and Romeo went over the course for a little bit, then once Romeo started Sweating she slowed down and walked out of the course. She hopped off and unsinched his girth, ending with Romeo shaking and the saddle falling and getting dirty. " Great." She said, Grinding her teeth. Kaylie quickly led Romeo back to his stall and untacked him. " Don't worry Ro," She said quietly. " I'll get you brushed later." Kaylie walked out of the stall and locked the door. Then she grabbed the tack and walked over to the feed room. " I must have left the brushes in the trailer." Kaylie murmured to herself. Walking slowly to her trailer, Kaylie looked around and saw a Man with her daughter holding a cute horse over by the other side of her trailer. She walked grabbed the brushes from her trailer and walked over to the two people. " Hi! My Names Kaylie, I was wondering if you need some help? I don't work here but I kind of found my way around."

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me