Humanoid//Human Roleplay~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Humanoid//Human Roleplay~

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:37 pm

Cyrus Winchester

Species: Siren.
Personality: Confident, impulsive and energetic, Cyrus has no troubles with approaching others and striking up a conversation. He tends to have a 'don't-care' attitude, and does what he wants with little regard as to what other people think. He has trouble expressing his true emotions to others, and is very closed off when it comes to his past.
Appearance/Clothes: Cyrus' hair is dyed an Atlantic blue colour, and styled with a short back and sides, and a little longer on top and usually as a faux pompadour kind of style. His eyes are seafoamy-green in colour, and have a slight prominent shape. One of his eyes has a section in the iris that is a dark golden brown colour. He stands at 6'1", and holds himself with a relaxed, though not slouchy, posture. Cyrus has a muscular, well-toned build. He has a broad, strong jawline, and his ears are fin-like. He has a dark-medium skin tone, and there are a couple of scars on his shoulders. There's gills on the sides of his neck, though they're always closed unless he's in the water, so they're not very noticeable.
In his 'true form' - otherwise known as his Siren form - his tail is long, and including his tail fin, would put him to almost 7'0". His tail is a metallic, deep purple colour, and has a silvery reflect when the light hits it. He will also have translucent purple fins with silver markings on his forearms and all down his spine.
He usually wears a very punk-inspired outfit. A black band t-shirt, with a leather jacket over it that has studs on the shoulders and arms, and jeans with a couple of rips in the knees. He also has biker-style boots, along with a studded belt with a couple of chains attached on the side of it. He also has a bar piercing in his left eyebrow, and a small ring piercing in the bottom of his lip, on the right.
Relationships/Crushes: Single, no crush.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Do you want your character to go to the storage thread?
Sure!

Elias Calloway

Species: Human.
Personality: Elias is a friendly, usually warm person that tries to be open to being friends with everyone. But don't underestimate him or think that he's naive or easy to manipulate - because he can sure hold his own and show a sarcastic, sharper side to himself. He can be a little shy around new people, and can also get flustered somewhat easily.
Appearance/Clothes: Elias' hair is black, and fairly short, though is noticeably got a 'fluffy' sort of look to it - in an endearing way. He also has heterochromia in his eyes, with one of them being steel blue, and the other a deep, dark brown colour, and they are of an average eye shape. Aside from his wheelchair, it's one of the first things that people notice about him. Although he doesn't seem like it, being in a wheelchair, he has a height of 5'11", and holds himself with a good posture, though not too rigid. Elias has an athletic build, and has somewhat surprisingly good upper body strength, even if it doesn't seem like it. He has a smooth jawline with slightly higher-set cheekbones. He has a fair skin tone with a slight tan, and no noticeable scars or other markings.
He usually wears a dark green t-shirt, with a black and white plaid, checked shirt over it, and blue jeans. He also likes to wear black or light grey converse-style shoes, and a leather bracelet on his left wrist.
Sexuality: Homosexual.

Sure.

Aurelius LeFlore

Species: Human.
Personality: Quiet, and rather closed-off, Aurelius prefers to keep to himself than be involved in a conversation. He doesn't mind being around other people, and will sit and listen to a conversation on the sidelines. Although he's patient, Aurelius does dislike being pestered and disorganisation, and will express his annoyance to this quite freely. He does have a warmer side, but he doesn't show it often.
Appearance/Clothes: His hair is dark brown in colour, and is short, seemingly fairly wavy, and tends to appear a little messy. His eyes are a shiny, mid-brown colour, and have mostly average eye shape, though are also have a very slight deep-set appearance to them. Aurelius stands at about 5'9", being on the shorter side than most other guys are, and holds himself with a good posture. He has an athletic build, with a fair amount of muscle, and is trying to work on building it some more. His jawline is well-defined and sharp, with high-set cheekbones, and also a usual five o'clock shadow. He has a medium skin tone, and there is a pinkish birthmark on his face that runs from the left side of his forehead, and down to just above the bridge of his nose. He also has faded surgery scars, though those aren't visible unless he takes his shirt off.
Aurelius likes to wear a white t-shirt, with a blue denim jacket over it, and black jeans. He also wears casual black shoes, and a black-silver ear cuff on his left ear, in the shape of a serpentine dragon.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:Marking~
--
I'm no artist, so is it okay if I write out a detailed description? And do we post our characters here, or PM them to you to add?

thats alright!
you post them here for the first character! edit your post and pm me if you make more so I can add them to the storage thread :D
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Awesome, thank you for letting me know!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:Awesome, thank you for letting me know!

no problem!!
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:23 pm

(Am I allowed to use character art from here? Called Oekaki)

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4180677
Name Harumi

Species: Neko
Personality: Harumi is a sweet and loving creature, who loves to be pet on the ears and tail. They are playful, friendly, trusting of friends and family, and relatively happy. They can be shy and nervous...but their golden heart and attitude tends to over shadow this. They love cats, of course.
Clothes: in picture (purple t shirt, blue shorts, sandals)
Relationships/Crushes: open
Sexuality: bi
Sure

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4284416
Name Kuroa

Species: Kitsune x human
Personality: Kuroa is quite sweet and gentle for a creature considered evil...Well, one half of the bloodline is Kitsune, that is. S/he loves their mother, despite her being a human. From her came the sweetnesss, gentleness, as well as love of horses, books, liking to write, and wanting to help people. Kuroa got protectiveness, fierce loyalty, playfulness and some stubbornness from dad.
Clothes: in picture (green sweater, black leggings, choker)
Relationships/Crushes: maybe Corey
Sexuality: bi/homo, idk
Sure
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:16 am

Yes you may! <3
I draw on there all the time so of course you can <3
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:16 am

Name Patton

Species: Song kind (Soldier, poet, king)
Personality: Very cheery and nice. He loves role playing of all kinds, and always has his D&D equipment on hand if he wants to start up a session. He is very creative.
Clothes: He wears black pants with a star pattern, to match his eyes with a star defect. He has a rough-looking cardigan (Beige-brown), over a leaf-green long-sleeved shirt, with a wooden sword in a leather scabbard over his shoulder. Patton also wears a yellow paper crown on his head, and has blonde hair. Oh! Almost forgot, he always has his bag of holding with him.
Relationships/Crushes: Friends with Selene
Sexuality: Pan
Yes please

Name Selene (Dirty paws)

Species: Song kind
Personality: Selene is calmer than Patton, but just as nice. She loves the outdoors and making stories and characters, as well as drawing them out. She also loves animals, and only "loses her chill" if she thinks someone is hurting one.
Clothes: She wears dark brown, very fuzzy pants, a jacket decorated with paw prints, and a wine-colored turtleneck. He has a backpack covered in various buttons. Her brown hair striped with purple reaches to almost her knees, and she has in in a ponytail from her lower back down, so it looks like she has a tail. She also has wolf-like ears.
Relationships/Crushes: Friends with Patton
Sexuality: Aromantic
Yes please
Last edited by GaySunLord on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:20 am

Roleplay will begin once everyone has characters sorted! <3

When making characters please edit your marked post!

Once you are done, PM me
Every time you add a character be sure to send me a PM
Be sure to let me know if you want your character drawn or if you have a new ref! PM me the drawing order form please and thank you <3
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:24 am

Even though mine have refs, am I allowed to ask for them to be drawn, with that form? Love having art of my kids
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:39 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Even though mine have refs, am I allowed to ask for them to be drawn, with that form? Love having art of my kids

You may! But I won't be able to do them until tomorrow unless my mom gives me time today <3
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me