Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Firealone » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:57 am

Andromeda Cohen|24|Female|Pan|Loc: Near Gold’s stall|Tags: Reuben|
~~~
Andre looked up at the sun, whose outline could be seen from behind the clouds like paper to a flashlight. She liked days like this. The days where the sun wasn’t breathing down your back every time you went outside. She exhaled the crisp air and made her way over to the stalls, glancing at the horses as she went. Her mind strayed to the meeting that would soon take place. She hadn’t heard anything yet as to what it was even about, but it seemed more urgent than the relaxed ones they occasionally had.

In Andromeda’s opinion, Gold was the prettiest horse at Foxmoore. No horse could compare to her flawless golden coat and delicate but strong body. She’d been rather difficult for a while now, but Andre wasn’t one to give in, especially a horse. She’d left Gold in her stall since she’d been up late with her the night before. As she turned into the stable, she could see Gold poking her head out, clearly eager for food and attention. She turned her attention to Reuben.

“What do you mean what? I’m looking at my horse.” She slightly regretted the edge to her voice, but couldn’t take it back now.

Isaiah Gardener|22|Male|Bi|Loc: Pasture|Tags: None|

~~~
The meeting was all that was on Isaiah’s mind now. Was it bad? Good? Neutral? It was concerning for him. He’d really enjoyed Foxmoore so far, and he didn’t want that to be taken away. He made his way over to where he had put Pearl the night before. He could see her grazing lazily under a couple trees. He whistled to her and she casually made her way over, sticking her arched neck over the gate.

As he pet her, Isaiah found himself with his fingers lingering over the white star on Pearl’s forehead. The star was the only mark on Pearl’s stark black body. “Mornin m’lady.” He said this quieter, so no one except them could hear. They listened to the birds for a while until deciding to bring her out and get her into her stall. The dust and plants in her mane and coat were easy to see. “Let’s get ya all cleaned up, eh?”
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brylee (two) | azran (two)

Postby buckskin. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 pan female . single . tags ashton (mentions; rueben, andromeda). atticus' stall ---> haybarn

The interaction occurring almost directly next to her and Atticus caught her off guard, when feeding the young woman usually kept to herself in the mornings and inwardly didn't appreciate the hostile attitude he, Rueben, had directed at another rider. But alas, she paid more attention to her gelding and his obvious starvation; at least he appeared half starved by the way he nickered and carried on until she hung his bucket, ready for him to stick his head into it. Placing a hand on the large bay, Brylee reached for the empty slow-feeding haynet hung in its corner. Her general routine was feed, tack, lunge, ride and then fill up his forage, but due to the meeting she thought it was to fill it up now and turn the gelding out for hour or so.

With the red netting held tightly in one hand and after ensuring Atticus wasn't going to refuse todays breakfast, she headed out of the barn and made her way to the shed where the hay was held. Usually she would buy her own, or contribute to the barn's stock, but she had just ran out yesterday of her own bail and hadn't had the time to get that part of her life sorted. Turning the corner and walking into the haybarn, Brylee noticed a young man filling his own haynet. She recognised him as one of the western riders, and understood that there was some hostility between the groups. In an attempt to at least let him understand she was here, Brylee offered a smile and greeted him in a way that was neither hostile or as if she was greeting a friend "Good morning." she offered, taking herself to fill her own haynet.

Azran H Richards. "Az" & "Ren". 25 clos. bi male . single . tags lowell (mentions; -) . pasture

Deciding he would give the mare a chance to decide that she wanted to come to him, rather than walking all the way out to her himself, Azran gave himself enough time to catch the good morning of the friendly acquaintance. Azran glanced at his mare for a moment before approaching the younger male and returning the "Good morning. Do you know anything about this meeting that's supposed to be happening?" he asked, swinging his halter as he waited for a response. He stood, racking his brain in an attempt to conjure up the young mans name, it started with L. Lionel? No that isn't right he thought to himself, not wanting to be rude by forgetting his name but knowing that it would be worse if he pretended he did know it. Hesitating via looking around and rocking back on his heels, Azran finally worked up the courage to ask "I'm sorry to ask, but I've just never been well with names." he paused for a moment "I'm really sorry, would you mind telling me your name again?" he apologised, feeling genuinely bad that he had forgotten this persons name.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lowell 3

Postby rex. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Lowell Alexander
20|Male|Homoflexible
Ace|Western
Tagged: Azran.
The small boy gave the other man a soft small, smile.
"My name is Lowell." He extended a nervous hand out to Azran. "Your name is Azran, right?" Lowell figured he might as well take the opportunity to confirm his assumption that his name was, information fact, Azran. After receiving some confirmation and a handshake, his hand landed back by his side on the fence.
"Anyways, I don't really know what this meeting is about, though I'm assuming it's pretty important if it requires all of us present." His fingers kept fiddling in his lap as he looked down, unreasonably nervous. Lowell knew that he had no reason to feel so fidgety around Azran but that was just how he was; a bundle of nervous almost every second. Ace looked over at his owner and, upon seeing a stranger, trotted over with his head held high. The gelding stood loomed next to the boy sat on the fence, receiving a few neck pats.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:56 am

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Andromeda.
He scowled at the response he got from Andromeda. He'd thought that she'd been watching what he was doing, but he wasn't willing to swallow his pride and admit his mistake that easily. Even if Andromeda was also an English-style rider. "Well. You weren't doing anything." Rueben replied, though his tone was less harsh than it had been before.
Turning away, with the hoofpick, he leaned down, running his hand down one of Starsky's forelegs, then took hold of her hoof when she picked it up. Rueben carefully picked out the hoof, then brushed away any loose remnants of dirt, and put the hoof down. He then moved on to the other hooves, and didn't really focus on anything else until he was finished.
Now that he was finished, he figured it was probably about time to go over to the office. "See you later." he murmured to Starsky, then carefully stepped out of the stable, being careful with the door so that Starsky wouldn't try to follow him out. Then, he said, to Andromeda, "I'm going to the meeting."

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Brylee.
He pulled out a length of twine from one of the bales of hay, then coiled it up around a hand before putting it into his pocket, so that he could put it in a trash can later. He liked to make sure that he removed any potential hazards whenever he could - he didn't want to risk someone who wasn't paying attention to potentially put the twine in their haynet, among the rest of the hay. Then, he continued to fill the haynet, making sure not to put too much in there.
When he was nearly done, Ashton glanced up when he heard someone else enter the haybarn, just on instinct. Seeing the young woman - one of the English style riders, he could tell quite quickly - Ashton just nodded towards her in acknowledgement. "Good morning." he responded, just as neutrally. Sure, there was conflict between the two groups of riders, but... well, this rider - Brylee, if he remembered her name correctly - hadn't done anything to personally snub him so far in their short interaction, so he didn't see any reason to be cold or unfriendly with her just yet.
Having now filled the haynet - and checking it - he closed it, then lifted it up onto a shoulder. Making sure it was steady, he glanced at Brylee. "See you at the meeting." Ashton said, deciding that he'd go to the office after he'd hung the haynet up in Sundance's stable.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:54 am

Andromeda Cohen|24|Female|Pan|Loc: Near Gold’s stall/office|Tags: Reuben|
~~~
Turning her focus back on Gold, she walked past Reuben, ignoring his response but also noting the lack of an apology. She made her way over to Gold’s stall, a comb in hand to get some of Gold’s mane and tail knots out. She worked in silence, gently combing each knot out.

Once she got to the mane, Gold sniffed at her pockets, looking for the treats she usually kept hidden in her coat pockets. She gently pushed her head away, “keep still, will you?” She said this playfully, however, smiling at her. Once she was almost finished, she heard Reuben from the stall next to her. She gave Gold a few pats and exited the stall. “Alright.” She returned the comb back to its place and decided that she should also leave. She had no way of keeping track of the time, so it would be better if she was early. She didn’t want to end up walking with Reuben, so she waited for a bit until following him up to the office, hoping that someone else would be there first.

Isaiah Gardener|22|Male|Bi|Loc: Pearl’s stall/path to office|Tags: None|

~~~
Isaiah brought Pearl into her stall and quickly filled her feeding trough. While she ate, he brushed all of the dirt from her coat and picked out all of the tiny leaves and chunks of dirt from her mane. He wanted to put Pearl’s mane and tail in braids, but knew he would never have enough time for it. He would have to wait until after the meeting.

He checked his watch and decided he had enough time to get started on two or three braids before heading up to the office. He worked quickly and efficiently, his hands crossing each bit of hair over the other. Isaiah stepped back to look at his work and gave Pearl a few loving strokes on her nose. “I gotta go now, m’lady, ok?” Pearl ignored him, more interested in her food than him. “I see how it is.” His face twisted into a look of fake betrayal. “Goodbye, my lovely.” Isaiah shut the stall gate behind him and headed toward the office.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brylee (three) | azran (three)

Postby buckskin. » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 pan female . single . tags (mentions; ). haybarn

For the most part, she hadn't really had an issue with many of the riders at the barn. She had never been one for dram but could be easily persuaded one way or the other depending on who her friends were, and considering she had been closer to most of the English rider (due to their common interests), she hadn't really put much consideration into befriending other riders. Almost immediately she began stuffing handful after handful into her haynet, only lifting her head when the young man said something, he reminded her of the meeting. Was it good? Was it bad? All she knew was that it was soon. "Yeah, catch you there." she replied in a friendly tone, although somewhat lost in her own thoughts.

Azran H Richards. "Az" & "Ren". 25 clos. bi male . single . tags lowell (mentions; -) . pasture

Azran gave a nod and shook Lowell's hand, "So I was close, i was thinking Lionel but i had a feeling it wasn't right." he joked lightly, bringing his hand back to his side "And yeah, you're spot on." he affirmed Instinctively, he glanced over to his mare to see if she had decided to join him. Spoiler alert, she had moved closer but had been distracted by an apparently tasty patch of grass. As much as he loved his mare, it was clear that she was only interested in him for the food he provided. "That's what i was thinking, I hope its not anything too serious. Its been a struggle finding somewhere that suits Stella and I, with her quirky nature an all." he let out an exasperated sigh, "But on the other hand, it could be something really good that the barn owner want to share?" he suggested optimistically.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Open
"... Whatever." he murmured under his breath. At this point, he knew that it wasn't a good idea to make enemies with anyone. But he'd always been cold towards the others, even those that rode English, so he thought that it should be expected. It was hard to believe - even to himself - that he could be almost an entirely different person when he was teaching or alone with the horses.

Anyway, Rueben walked over to the office, pushing the door open. The owners were already there - Sabrina and Roger Foxmoore, a middle-aged couple that still clearly had a lot of life and energy in them, and had grown up around horses their entire lives. They warmly greeted Rueben, who respectfully greeted them back, and could quickly tell that something was wrong, for the couple's faces had an uncharacteristically sad, almost defeated look to them both, and they were normally very optimistic and joyful.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Open .
"Alright then." Ashton replied, and very briefly smiled towards Brylee, before leaving the haybarn.
First, he went to Sundance's stable, and he opened it up, then hung the haynet up onto the metal ring just inside the stall. He secured the haynet, making sure it wouldn't fall down without being tampered with, then he dusted off any loose pieces of hay that had gotten caught to him. Then, he left the stable, being sure to lock it. Sundance was sure to enjoy the hay once he was brought in later.

Ashton then walked over to the office - it was about time he did. He couldn't help but speculate to himself what the meeting might be about. Was it good? Bad? Was someone visiting them?
As he stepped into the office, though, his stomach felt like it sank, as he could quickly tell that things were tense. He warmly greeted the owners, who also greeted him back, trying to keep warm and friendly, but it was clear that they were trying a little too hard that it was obvious something was off.

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
Tagged: Open
Ezrah had spent the morning working, doing several yard chores. He'd turned Nova out into her pasture, to let her run about and release some of her energy after being fed breakfast, and he'd also mucked out her stall and refilled her haynet. Then, he'd spent a while just sweeping up the main yard, and going out to one of the empty pastures to dig up any ragwort that was out there.
He'd just returned from disposing of the ragwort he'd dug up, when he glanced at the outdoor clock, and realised it was almost time for the meeting. He kind of knew already what it would be about, especially from a conversation he'd had with his father last night, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that, of course.

Making his way over to the office, Ezrah stepped inside, warmly greeting the owners, but he faltered a bit as he saw their expressions. Still, he tried to give them a reassuring look, and then glanced around at those that had already made it to the meeting to also greet them.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:42 pm

YDIA ARTIN
lydia twenty two female horses;; pandora tags;; minnie, open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lydia stood in the tie up rails with minnie and their horses pandora and shiloh, shiloh was that kind of stallion where you had to ask or look to see he was a stallion, yep, he quietly stood beside lydia's mare pandora in the cross ties and didn't make a single wrong move. lydia smiled as the two spoke fondly to one another, these two had known arrived on the same day about three weeks ago and had pretty much become best friends. "alrighty" she murmured as she finished grooming the grey mares flawless coat and placed a cotton combo rug on the mare buckling everything up and watched as minnie did the same for shiloh, "we should probably make our way to the meeting" she said calmly, minnie groaned slightly, she wasn't one for big crowds of people, which was ironic being a competitive rider, and someone who did clinics, but the few times that mini mentioned her clinics, it was limited to about 10 people so she got enough one on one time with each person, which made sense. she unbuckled the cross ties from the black leather halter and lead the mare to the stall, she was going to ride after the meeting, so she didn't want to turn her out just yet, looked like mini was doing the same thing, leading the smaller stallion down the stable corridor, his shoes echoing on the stable concrete. she removed the mares halter, gave her fresh hay and then close the door, smiling at the pretty white dove before looking to minnie who was on her way back up from shiloh's stall, the two were dressed so differently, lydia in a navy ariat polo shirt and mane event riding pants, black leather tall boots to finish the look and her hair in a neat high pony tail, minnie however was in baggy denim jeans, brown cowgirl boots, a red and black checkered flannel shirt, her hair in two loose braids over her shoulders and a brown cowgirl hat, both had subtle makeup on, elegant but natural, besides, too much makeup just didn't work around horses... smiled at minnie and the pair made their way towards the office. when they reached the office they both leant against the wall just away from the door and waited patiently as they watched people they'd briefly met, and newbies walk in.

IKAYLAENNINGS
minnie twenty four female horses;; shiloh tags;; lydia, open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

minnie groomed her bay thoroughbred stallion calmly, talking with her friend lydia, the two having met three weeks ago when they arrived and since became best friends, dora was adorable, she was snow white compared to shiloh, and was almost more of a handful than shiloh. shiloh had come to accept lydia, but when a groom or a stranger walked past, he'd suddenly tense and it would take a second for minnie, who ignored it and continued to groom him, to settle him back. after a few more minutes she started to rug the bay stallion, giving him a treat and then looking at dora who gave minnie a 'um excuse me?' look, with a chuckle, she handed the princess a treat as well before looking to lydia as she brought up the meeting. with a groan, minnie spoke roughly, "do we have to?" she looked at lydia who gave her a stern 'yes... yes we do' look, and with a sigh she nodded, "fine..." with a huff she undid the buckles from the cross tie and clipped a long white lead onto the stallions white rope halter and lead him down the stable corridor, listening calmly to the heavenly echo of his shoes clacking on the concrete, the sound vanished as soon as she lead him into his stall, she stroked shiloh, kissed his nose, checked his hay and water then close the stable door, having decided on a trail ride after the meeting with lydia who said she might go out and find some big logs, so she didn't want to turn shiloh out just yet. with a sigh she made her way up the stable corridor, she glanced at her friend and smirked, they were so different, lydia dressed in some of the finest english riding wear, herself, dirty blue jeans, an older red flannel shirt, her hat was newish, about 3 years old, and her boots about 5 years old, but they both looked brand new, becasue she cared for them, regardless she walked beside her blonde friend towards the office. when they reached the office they both leant against the wall just away from the door and waited patiently as they watched people they'd briefly met, and newbies walk in.[
Last edited by eventer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brylee (four) | azran (four)

Postby buckskin. » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 pan female . single . tags (mentions; everyone in office). office

Once the haynet was filled, Brylee swung it over her shoulder and quickly made her way back to her geldings stall. She knew the meeting was happening very soon, but she didn't fee it would be appropriate for her to tote the hay around with her until then. "I know bud, you want to go back outside." she spoke softly to the gelding as she let herself in, tying the net securely as quickly as she could before giving Atticus a pat and letting herself back out. The latch clicked closed as she locked it, double checking before walking quickly to the office. She had noticed a number of riders heading over, and honestly, she wasn't sure how comfortable they were all going to be squished in there together. But it was one of those situations everyone just needed to deal with.
    Slowing herself, Brylee quietly entered the office, feeling the tension in the room before offering a smile to the barn owners. They had been so kind to her the last couple years and now something felt off. It was quiet as they waited for the whole group to arrive, an uncomfortable type of silence in her opinion. She has a feeling set deep in her heart that after this, she would need to go for a ride.

Azran H Richards. "Az" & "Ren". 25 clos. bi male . single . tags lowell (mentions; -) . pasture ---> office

Azran gave a nod and a sigh, turning around to climb over the fence; stuff using the gate when he could just go over, right? Jogging lightly to catch up, the young man began to walk alongside Lowell "I just hope this meeting is about something good, like they have some really good news they just have to share with us." he suggested optimistically, looking to Lowell for a sign that he hope so too. This was a good place, one-of-a-kind so to speak and he couldn't imagine something bad happening for the lovely people who owned Foxmoore Equestrian Centre. Good things happened to good people, right? At least he hope he was right.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me