bourgmestre - open / accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: bourgmestre - open / accepting

Postby mandalorian » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต . . . !!
xxxxxxmale - twenty five - a photographer - photography studio - open

it seems to be a normal day; taking orders and being stood up, having to fill time slots by going to local cafe's and ordering way too much coffee. it isn't until he's much too energized when he realizes it was a horrible idea, though there's nothing he can do except drag himself back to the office and throw himself down at a desk.

his leg bounces as he edits the photos he took, looking through for his favourites. the day wasn't going to be good, but he'd be damned if he didn't get at least some photos edited and printed out. maybe he could put up another show.

xxxxxxxxxxx๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น . . . !!
xxxxxxmale - twenty two - troublemaker - near bus - open

his interest peaks when he catches wind of a broken down bus.

'well, well, well', callum thinks to himself, turning on his heels, 'isn't that convenient?'

the man shoves a hand into his backpack, hanging off his shoulder, and feels around for his collection of spray paint. most were half empty, but he was sure he could throw something together. they wouldn't be staying at the sight of a broken down bus for long, would they? even if they were, they'd leave eventually and callum could leave his mark. no doubt they were going to try and fix it up.

god, if he were lucky, he'd run into the police chief and get to spray something in his face. that was always fun. he was pretty sure the man didn't leave the station anymore, though. terrorizing some lower level police officers would be good enough; he could handle that, pull his eye down and stick his tongue out at them before scrambling in the opposite direction.

it was a good day to spend the day. he pauses at the bare wall of some back alley, pulls out the spray cans and pulls his bandanna over his mouth before he creates a quick scribble. of course it's something inappropriate. why wouldn't it be?

he grins beneath the bandanna before scrambling away, picking up his pace. he had a bus and a whole bunch of new people to terrorize.

xxxxxxx๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘บ . . . !!
xxxxxxfemale - thirty five - veterinarian - office - open

clementine was never one for drama, and thus, the mention of a bus breaking down doesn't worry or catch her attention. she makes her way to work, dreads wrapped up into a bun for the day, and hums to herself as he fiddles with the keys. she chuckles when she finally gets the door open, turns off the security alarm and can pay proper attention to the animals screaming at her feet.

"hello, hello to you too! good morning!" she cooed, picking up the resident cats and kissing them each on the forehead. then she'd go through her chores for the morning; checking food, water, examinations, cleaning litter and changing sheets, until she could finally collapse in her office and begin looking over files and the appointments for the day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘บ . . . !!
xxxxxxmale - thirty four - bookstore clerk - bookstore - open

julian had only just opened despite being in the store for a few hours. living one floor above the small bookstore had it's perks, mainly one of never being late to work and also choosing when to open since it would ultimately be disturbing your own sleeping schedule. though most people weren't rowdy in a bookstore.

most people.

he examines the tears in some books that had been set aside for the day, frowning to himself. maybe he should start locking away the valuable books and only opening them up for people who actually want to read them โ€” kids and teenagers were careless, after all.

it shouldn't be too hard to fix; it never is, a bit of waxed paper and glue, scraping the edges to ensure it looks normal and as if nothing had happened.

he sighed softly to himself and shakes his head, starting to get to work at the front counter of the small, cozy bookstore.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one + one

Postby carotid » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:00 am

x
x
x
x

โ” โ” โ” ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐”‚!
[local] [she/her] [location: olive branch bridal > the bus] [tags: open!]

the puttering of a bus coming to a stop and the commotion of passengers unboarding it made a drowsy ivy sit up in bed and rub her eyes, quilted duvets falling off of her. while her dress store technically opened at 11 p.m., she often found herself waking up after. brides-to-be typically called in before coming in if they really wanted to replicate that "say yes to the dress" delirium.

grabbing for her phone to make sure she had no business inquiries, she rose from her sanctuary of pillows and blankets to get ready for the day. surely a big chunk of the other store owners on main street were emerging from their stores to see what was going on. even though olive branch bridal was tucked away near the end of the strip, she was still a part of it, and by golly, she was going to be part of the people coming out to see the newcomers.

after hurriedly making herself look decent, ivy locked up the store behind her and proceeded to the small crowd gathering around the bus. while some strangers were walking around and exploring the main street, the people remaining in the bus caught her eye. too apprehensive to start exploring?

x
x
x

โ” โ” โ” ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ!
[local] [he/him] [location: home > cafe] [tags: open!]

he was lounging with his three beloved cats and a sitcom on the tv before an impending headache stirred his desire for some caffeine. chatty, an aptly named siamese, watched silas rub his temples and meowed at him in what could be inquisition. the calico sisters, petunia and periwinkle, opened their eyes in annoyance upon hearing the other cat speak, maintaining their post on the man's legs.

"i gotta get coffee," silas told them, internalizing the guilt he felt from having to make the felines move from their comfy spot. "sorry, ladies."

he moved, the cats following suit, and proceeded towards his kitchen. usually he was fully stocked on different teas, but today was unfortunate. only one green tea bag resided in the cupboard. he sighed, but he had no problem going to main street to grab his fix; in his opinion, the town's cafes made the best chai tea latte in all of oregon.

after turning off the tv and making sure the cats were settled once more, he started the ten minute walk from his house to the main street. soon he was at his cafe of choice, but not without noticing the strange commotion. "caffeine first, please," he reminded himself, and entered the shop to grab his latte, but attention never quite leaving the idle bus and spill of confused-looking people from its doors.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Finn Porter ~ 002

Postby gray~ » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:27 am

๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š— ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ | ๐š‘๐šŽ/๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข/๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– | ๐š•๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š | ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ: ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šž๐š–, ๐š’๐šŸ๐šข| ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ: ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ

Finn was really looking out for people struggling with bags, looking lost and needing pointing in the right direction. Despite what his parents and the local authorities may think, he wasn't just a troublemaker - he wanted to help people as well. He noticed a few other locals starting to float around as well - Miss Edmond, the dress maker, was looking on at the crowd. He also spotted Callum Schyler slink by and couldn't help the wry smile that spread across his features. He knew the older boy was trouble, but a part of Finn couldn't help but be fascinated.
What he wasn't expecting was to be approached by young woman - maybe a little older than him - with a bright smile and cheerful introduction, offering her hand in greeting. Finn returned the gesture with a kind, if slightly overwhelmed, smile, and listened to her.
"Um, hi, Millie!" he replied, and then paused. It was a simple enough question - grocery store. Farmer's market. Finn was almost embarrassed by how long it took him to find an answer. They weren't really his scene - if she wanted to find an art store or book shop he'd have a much easier time. He thought for a little too long before replying. "Uh, we don't have a farmer's market per se - not many farmers make it out this far to sell their stuff - but there is a grocery store! It's not too far from here, just by the hotel. I can show you the way, if you'd like?"
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Jessika Tompson- 25- she/her- pan- bus rider- location: bus/street- Tags: Ivy?

The redhead hummed as she continued to stick close to Sorraa, the Poodle mix looking up at her and yipping quietly, happily. She smiled sweetly as she pet them a moment, scratching gently at the floppy ears then shaking her head. She hummed as she and the dog just continued to stand there, with other bus riders, looking around a moment. She sighed and shook her head a few more times, then glanced at the townsfolk watching them. She huffed a bit...

She brushed through her red waves a moment, the fiery color quite beautiful honestly. She tilted her head as the dog woofed quietly a bit, patting him gently a moment. She hummed as she stepped to move elsewhere, squeaking as she noticed the woman there. โ€œOh, my...Hello? Sorry for almost running into you...โ€ she said (Ivy).

Mark Redd- 23- he/him- bi- bus rider- location: bus/street- Tags: open (mentions: Silas)

Mark hummed quietly the whole ride, yelping when the bus broke down...He definitely thought the other riders were looking at him funny, but they actually werenโ€™t, probably. He shook his blonde-brown haired head a few times, smiling sweetly at the little calico tabby kitty lying in his lap. Her name was Jayda, using the name of his favorite bird, quite a unique name honestly.

He continued to hum now as he watched some of the others leave the bus, while some of the others just stayed where they were. He sighed and wondered if he should go too...Jayda mewed up at him, stood, stretched then jumped down. Sheโ€™d made up his mind for him, it seemed. He hummed as they walked to the street, then saw a cafe. He walked a bit closer, wondering if he should go in...and seeing a guy through the glass.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two / two / x

Postby pereyra » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:20 am

dalila housebug โ€ข he/him โ€ข local โ€ข location: quiet passing hotel โ€ข mentions: none โ€ข tagging: peter
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    at some odd point, dalila had picked up a book heโ€™d left under the desk to entertain himself- there wasnโ€™t much else to do at the front desk, anyway. he hadnโ€™t gotten more than a few pages into his reading before the door to the hotel opened, though. dalila quickly removed his boots from the front desk and closed his book with maybe a little more force than he intended to, the sound echoing in the nearly empty lobby. while the rooms at the quiet passing hotel were reasonably average for a small town, the front lobby was an entirely different story. the hotel itself wasnโ€™t a chain, but rather an old, antebellum era house that had been built on and expanded as it had been turned into a hotel. the original wallpaper still remained on the walls of the lobby, peeling in some places.

โ€œuh, hi, yeah, i was told about that,โ€ dalila confirmed, mostly to himself. the man who had walked in looked to be about his age, with dark, shoulder length hair and a guitar case. definitely not a local, dalila liked to think he had a pretty good grasp on who was who around livinggrove. after spending a minute shuffling through the papers and clipboards that were on the desk, he sighed and glanced back up at the man. โ€œtheyโ€ฆ didnโ€™t really give me clear instructions on who goes where,โ€ he told him, wishing heโ€™d realized that sooner. dalila looked back down at the clipboard in his hands, a map of the hotel, eyebrows furrowed together. โ€œi think iโ€™m supposed to justโ€ฆ put you in whatever room is open?โ€ he guessed, shrugging and turning to grab a room key from the row of them that were hanging behind the desk- antique iron keys, not plastic cards. he set the key down on the desk in front of the man before picking up a pen from the jar of them he hadnโ€™t touched in a long time. โ€œi should probably take your name, or something.โ€

luciano ochoa โ€ข he/him โ€ข local โ€ข location: cafe โ€ข mentions: none โ€ข tagging: silas
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    while luciano would have been happy to sit in silence and watch the bus commotion from the cafe window for a hot while longer, he found himself looking away when his attention was drawn to a stranger walking into the cafe. or- not stranger. semi-stranger, maybe, but luciano could say that about the majority of the town, in all honesty. still, he knew the man was one of the teachers from the school, and heโ€™d been passed along his name at some point. silas, maybe? luciano wasnโ€™t really that great with names, something he often hid by pretending he simply didnโ€™t care to learn most peopleโ€™s names- but there was an equal amount of truth to that as well.

luciano looked away from the man, fully planning on just going about his business when he noticed one of the cafeโ€™s workers wiping down the table next to the one he was sitting at. for whatever reason, any and all common sense seemed to leave the area because luciano, acting completely on an impulse he didn't know the origin of and did not want to dwell on, got up from where he was sitting to speak to the worker. the conversation between the two didnโ€™t last terribly long- mainly, it was just luciano telling the worker that he was going to pay for silasโ€™s order, whatever that entailed, and to just add it to the tab he kept at the cafe, followed by the worker looking a little confused, but returning to their post behind the counter nonetheless.

it took all of five seconds after that for luciano to sit back down, realize what he had done, and die just a little bit on the inside. moderately horrified at what he was putting basically a stranger through, in a cafe with really not all that many patrons at the moment, so it wasnโ€™t like it had been a super subtle move, luciano stared down into his cup of coffee for a moment like that could help him. it didnโ€™t, so instead he just composed himself, taking his glasses off to wipe the steam off them with the hem of his sweater before putting them back on so he could return to his bus surveillance.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two + two

Postby carotid » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:07 am

x
x
x
x

โ” โ” โ” ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐”‚!
[local] [she/her] [location: main street] [tags: jessika]

as she approached the bus, a few people caught her eye. a petite, sweet looking woman was speaking to finn, who worked at the town's beloved hardware store. ivy was admittedly somewhat of a regular there due to her old loft needing several tune-ups and minor fixes. who knew there were so many different tools? a blond man with the cutest little kitten was walking towards the cafe. just when she was about to walk towards the bus to make sure everyone was set with their luggage, she felt the presence of someone standing awfully close.

she turned, meeting eyes with the redhead. "oh," ivy breathed, caught off guard. "no, i'm sorry. i'm just standing in the middle of the sidewalk!" she then noticed the cheery poodle sitting by the woman's feet and cracked a grin.

"well, who's this?" ivy crooned, reaching a hand out to pet the dog before drawing her hand back sharply. "is that a service dog? i don't want to distract her while she's working. so cute, though." she gave the pup a wide smile before directing her attention back to its owner.

the woman standing in front of ivy looked slightly disheveled, as one might after a long bus ride and then ending up stranded in a random town. nevertheless, her fiery hair framed her face in a way that ivy was jealous of; ivy's own lopsided bob was her trademark style, but oh, how she missed having long hair. she thought other women looked better with it anyways- especially this one.

"i'm ivy," she said, offering a hand to shake. "i run the bridal shop here. kind of a tough business in a small town, but it keeps me happy. anyways, though, you okay? the bus breaking down seems like a tough break."

x
x
x

โ” โ” โ” ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ!
[local] [he/him] [location: cafe] [tags: luciano]

silas stood in front of the menu, pondering his drink choice as if it were a life or death decision, and after much thought, he decided on the same drink he chose every time: a chai tea latte. not too much caffeine, but oh so good. the most he really switched it up was getting the drink hot or iced, but considering the cloudy skies and overall grim vibes the world was giving him today, a warm drink sounded comforting. when the cashier scurried back to the till, silas ordered his drink, cash in hand and ready to pay, but his face dropped to confusion when the cashier stopped him and simply stated that the drink would be out in a jiff.

was it a strike of luck? the universe telling him "hey, we're sorry about the cloudy day, have a free drink?" he turned to see if anyone in the cafe had witnessed the event, and his eyes fell right onto town doc, luciano. bingo.

silas walked over to the table with a wry grin on his face, just in time to witness luciano cleaning his foggy glasses. he rested his hands on the back of the chair opposite of the doctor. "is this seat taken?" silas asked. maintaining his cheeky grin, he simply sat in the chair anyways; if the seat was indeed taken, he would buzz right off, but a thank you was owed to the mystery coffee fairy.

"thank you for the latte, if that was you," silas said, leaning back in the chair. "i thought the universe blessed me with a free coffee. alas, it was our beloved doctor." even though he knew they didn't have much interaction outside of the occasional visit during flu season, or that one time silas had to hustle a kid into the emergency room when the kid broke her finger in a history activity that got boisterous, the town admired luciano for his intelligence, skill, and attitude. silas included.

"what's all the commotion about that bus about? do you know?" he asked. soon after he finished speaking, the worker brought by the latte and silas thanked him with a smile before turning his attention back to luciano.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Three?

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Jessika Tompson- 25- she/her- pan- bus rider- location: street- Tags: Ivy

The redhead hummed quietly as she and Sorraa just stood there a moment, taking stock of the people she could actually see. That was a woman from the bus talking to a guy who must be a local, and another bus rider, male, carrying a kitten. Thatโ€™s when she realized another woman was right there, and sheโ€™d spoken. She blushed with a bit of embarrassment. She hummed quietly a moment, then realized the woman was looking at her. She nodded her head to the other woman, smiling softly a bit. She said โ€œItโ€™s fine,โ€ and nodded to the other woman once more. She too glanced down to the poodle.

โ€œHim, heโ€™s a boy. Itโ€™s fine,โ€ she giggled, shaking her head a bit. โ€œHis name is Sorraa, S o r r a a. I always wanted a male dog. I finally got him. Heโ€™s very helpful,โ€ she said with a dip of the head. โ€œThank you, I think heโ€™s cute too. He tries hard to be,โ€ she giggled, again. She hummed as she noticed the way the woman seemed to study her hair and face. โ€œOh, um...Is there something on my face?โ€ she asked. She seemed a bit worried about that, actually, that there were marks from how sheโ€™d been sleeping or something. She shook her head softly a few times.

She nodded to the woman a third time in that short span of time. โ€œMy name is Jessika, with a k rather than a c. Mother told me itโ€™s more unique,โ€ she said with a smile. โ€œOh, um...I think Iโ€™m doing fine. I took a nap.โ€

Mark Redd- 23- he/him- bi- bus rider- location: bus/street- Tags: open

Mark and Jayda wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mason, theodore, peter / 002.

Postby kalo. » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:29 pm

โ—† โ—‡ โ—† mason tyler thompson
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
( sixteen ) ( asex/rom ) ( local ) ( tags none ) ( location thompson house)

sleepy boi still asleep

โ™› โ™› โ™› theodore john thompson
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
( forty-five ) ( bisex/rom ) ( police chief ) ( tags callum shyler ) ( location police station --> bus )

Theodore kept his eyes trained on the bus that wasn't too far away when he noticed something. A rather tall individual lurking around the bus. He knew that person anywhere they went. It was of course Callum. The damn kid was always up to something. So Theodore would have to go out and try and stop him before he did anything drastic. He was just a troublemaker that this town didn't need. But of course, Theodore couldn't just kick him out-that wasn't right. He was still young and deep down in Theodore's heart he felt that Callum could something change and he helped to this town. But for now, he was a problem that had to be dealt with every damn day.

The police chief stood up, cracked his back, and then made his way towards the stations' door. He opened the door and slowly started on his way towards the broken down bus. By now the bus riders had either started to make their way towards the hotel or were lingering around the bus. By the time Theodore made his way to the bus before scanning the area for Callum. How did he lose him? The kid was just here a second ago and now he was gone. But that was typical. Callum somehow managed to sneak away multiple times.

โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ peter taylor "cash" crater
( twenty-three ) ( homosex/rom ) ( touring band member ) ( tags dalila housebug) ( location quiet passing hotel )

Peter blinked a few times before shrugging along as Dalila started to speak. He wasn't really sure how to react when he started to talk to himself. So he stayed quiet until he was asked a question. "Any room honestly would work. Names Peter Cash. Any chance these rooms are better than the lobby is? Also, do you have a phone I could use by any chance? My cellphone isn't getting any reception and I need to contact my band members and tell them I'm stuck here for a few days minimum." Peter ran a hand through his long hair, feeling slightly embarrassed at how untamed it was-but it would do for now. It kept up with his 'rockstar' vibe he was putting up. Hopefully one day he'd be able to chop it off and keep it short.

Peter adjusted his guitar slung across his shoulder before another question popped up into his head. "Also do I have to pay for this hotel room or am I allowed to stay here until our bus is fixed? I know business is business and all but I mean it wasn't my choice to be stuck here afterall." Peter put his hands in his pockets before shaking the hair out of his eyes. God he really needed a haircut.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ฯŸ 001

Postby ethereal . » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:08 pm

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผด !!
    bus rider ฯŸ twenty-eight ฯŸ tags; open ฯŸ location; the bus/in town
    scarlett sighed softly as she stared out the window of the broken down bus. it had felt like hours, even days since she first got on more than a few towns back. it hadn't been her first bus ride of the day, and she hadn't really planned on it being her last. not like she had a choice anymore. as she looked outside she took in the small town's somewhat interesting features, and of course all the locals that seemed to be gathering right outside the bus; wanting to see what all the commotion was about. she felt like she was in a fish bowl, and it was making her squirm. she managed to sit still for another minute or two before deciding that she couldn't stay put any longer.

as quickly and quietly as she could, she lugged her rather large carry on off the bus and out into the open. it was a little less claustrophobic, but she could still feel the eyes of other people on her, even if it was just a passing glance. at that point she had no idea where she was supposed to go or what she was supposed to do. all the people on the bus had been offered a place to stay, but what if she didn't want to stay? she wasn't far enough away from her past yet. how long would she have to wait for another bus to come around? scarlett couldn't help but feel extremely awkward as she reached up to pull her hair into a ponytail, glancing around and hoping she'd be able to spot someone who could give her some information.

โ”€โ”€ ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ !!
    bus rider ฯŸ thirty-three ฯŸ tags; uh ฯŸ location; the bus/in town
    this boi a wip
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

matilda // 002

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:43 pm

millie jennings
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    i. twenty three ii. cisgender female iii. she/her pronouns iv. bisexual v. bus rider vi. tagged; finn porter, open

millie grinned at the mention of a grocery store, disappointed at the lack of farmer's market but not particularly surprised. and it was right by the hotel the riders were to reside in, so that was a bonus. she just hoped the rooms had a kitchen of sorts. truthfully, all of the town's residences she had spotted looked slightly unwell. perhaps the air quality wasn't the greatest, or illness was common. but the young woman was positive it was something a bowl of soup could fix. "yes please, I'm useless with directions," millie answered with a laugh.

as she picked up her bags to follow the boy, her gaze fell upon a fellow bus rider. there was definitely an internal monologue occurring, that perhaps required answers. "hey!" she called out to the brunette, waving a hand in the air, "we're going by the hotel if you want to come."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me