Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[brooke | 1] [bennie | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:34 am

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual marking; nose soulmate; melanie location; flower shop mentions; romi tags; neil
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

laying in her bed, curled up among several blankets and a cat, brooke slept peacefully through the morning. that is until her alarm went off, urging her awake. peeking her eyes open brooke squinted against the early morning light beaming through the window beside her bed. rolling over she unbundled herself from the mass of blankets, making sure not to disturb mr. fluffertin, and got to her feet, the cold wooden floor making her toes curl. giving a yawn and a stretch she groggily made her way to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up some. brushing out her hair she put it in a ponytail, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. good enough for now, she’d have to take a shower after work. trudging back to her room brooke headed over to the large birdcage at the end of the room. opening the door she poured birdseed into the feeder and cleaned out and refilled the water. before she shut the cage door brooke rubbed a finger on the two sleeping budgies heads. lazy little birdies, she softly said with a smile. brooke had to make sure the cage door was latched shut properly or else mr. fluffertin would try to get to the birds. speaking of which, the cat was sitting at her feet, his tail swishing from side to side and eyes watching the sleeping birds. tsk tsk, they’re friends not food, she said to the cat as she turned and made her way to her dresser. once there she pulled open the draws and sifted through her clothes, which she had too many of. she pulled out a pair of medium-wash jeans, a white t-shirt with a pot of hunny (hunny as in honey, but the way that winnie the pooh spells it) on the upper right side, and some socks. from her closet, she grabbed a brown jacket, gloves, and sneakers.

leaving her bedroom brooke made her way into the kitchen. the house was quiet as her father had already left for work about an hour before she woke up. he worked in construction and his days started early. in the kitchen brooke made herself a waffle and fed the cat, who happily trotted up to his bowl to eat something other than birds. filling a small backpack with a few items, that is a book, her wallet, phone charger, and earbuds, brooke exited her house and started her walk to work. the walk wasn't too far away, and thankfully it wasn't that cold out. she did have a car, and old beat up buggie with faded yellow paint. it wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it ate gas and broke down a lot so she was averse to driving it, plus brooke enjoyed walking more. arriving at the the store brooke slid the keys into the lock and made her way inside. the warm air was a nice greeting that she welcomed, a content sigh escaping her lips. flipping the lights on brooke looked around at the various plants and gardening items, a few halloween themed ones since tis the season, around. despite it being autumn all the plants were close to blooming or in full bloom. the greenhouse attached to the store where plants are grown made it so ones out of season ones can still thrive even in winter.

opening the store didn't take much. she had to check on the plants, water them, make sure things were in the correct place, then take her stand at the register. her boss would arrive a few hours after her. since most people don't buy flowers during autumn and winter the store didn't tend to be all that busy and thus could be manned by one person. after opening the store brooke dawned her bright green apron that had the stores logo on it in pink as well as her name tag. it was a while until someone arrived, but the chiming of the bell at the door alerted her that someone just entered the store. perking up brooke greeted the man with a bright smile, though her eyes flashed concern as she saw his split lip and bruised face. was he alright? it wasn't her place to ask as she didn't know him well, having only seen him in the shop a handful of times. before she could ask what she could do for him he was already asking for flower advice. well, if you're looking to get something for a special someone then roses are usually the way to go. however, i personally prefer something a little more creative than that. brooke stepped out from behind the counter and gestured for the man to follow her. she led him down an aisle and stopped. i enjoy these, amaryllis. she showed him a large flower around the size of a palm. they come in mostly red, oranges, and pinks, but also white and multi color. they pair nicely with white arum-lily, a single petal flower, if you're looking for more than one flower type in a bouquet. she stated almost breathlessly. i could show you others if you don't like these, though. she added on.

hearing the bell chime again brooke spotted a young woman enter the store. hello, if you need anything i can help you when i'm available. feel free to browse the store, she greeted, turning her attention back to the man.

── RHETT BENNETT EBBITT ─────────────────────
x eighteen male demi-bisexual marking; shoulder soulmate; faith location; coffee shop mentions; none tags; faith
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

what awoke bennie from his deep sleep was the sound of the front door closing. he jolted awake, eyes peeling open and adjusting to the dark room. he lay on his stomach splayed out, parts of his blanket on top of him but mostly he was uncovered. dry drool ran down his chin and he wiped it away. reaching over to his bed side table he checked the time. the time read early, too early. rolling over he tried his best to fall back asleep, but it was too late, his roommate had woken him up. with a groan the teen pulled himself out of bed. a flip of a switch and lights hung around the walls of his room lit up blue. he preferred the soft colored light compared harsh yellow or LED ones. looking in his mirror bennie took a look at himself. his hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes were prominent. nothing a little shower can't fix, it would also help in waking him up. leaving his room he went to the bathroom. he turned the shower on, let the water heat up, and hopped in. twenty minutes later the boy looked, and smelled, better than when he had woken up. that's a start. he brushed his teeth and gave his hair a quick ruffle with a towel before returning to his bedroom. there he picked out some jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, and a gray barbour jacket as well as boots. of of course always around his neck was the blue and lavender crystal.

having the day off from work bennie was unsure on what he should do with his day. he could continue sculpting, perhaps make yet another dragon to put on his shelves. as he thought of that his eyes flitted over to the several shelves that spanned the wall above his bed. on the black shelves there had to be at least two dozen dragons of all shapes, sizes, and colors. perhaps he had enough dragons for now. nonetheless bennie packed some molding clay in a bag with some sculpting items just in case he wanted to do some sculpting while out. exiting his room bennie made way for the fridge, only to find that it was mostly empty save for some chinese left overs and expired milk. ah, problem, he said to himself. him and his roommate weren't very good at adulting as they didn't really know how to grocery shop or prepare meals. without much food in the house he would have to go to a cafe or something to get something to eat, as well as coffee. at least it would give him something to do while he figured out what to do. with that bennie left his apartment and started for a coffee shop he sometimes frequented.

outside it wasn't so bad. while it was a bit chilly bennie was able to bundle up in his coat, though he had no gloves as he forgot them at his apartment to his hands were stuck in the coats pockets. he took in the crips autumn air and sunny sky, though he didn't so much enjoy the wind battering his still damp hair causing him to feel frigid. as he arrived at the coffee shop bennie quickly hurried inside into the safety of the warmth. with hunched shoulders he cupped his hands to his mouth and blew warm into them before rubbing them together. walking up to the counter bennie ordered his usual, a black coffee and a danish. after receiving his order the male turned around to find a seat. as his gaze fell over the room he caught sight of a female with several textbooks and school supplies. he wondered what she was studying. the calculator suggest some type of math, his least favorite and worst subject in school. still, there was an open seat at the table but not anywhere else. striding toward the table he placed a hand on the chair. is this seat taken? he asked, feeling like he was back in school asking a table of kids if he could sit with them.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:00 am

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Skating outside ~ tags: Melanie (briefly)

The freedom of street skating was something that brought both familiarity and excitement to Heather, as no two times were the same. Of course the streets themselves didn't change, but there was always more obstacles - perhaps new cracks to look out for, leafs on the ground, people to avoid, traffic.. there was all sorts to avoid. Skirting around a girl with pigtails and a knit baret, she turned around to wave in a friendly manner. "Good morning!" She called passively to the stranger before turning and continuing on her journey.

She hopped easily down on to the road and roller skated by the curb, ensuring she'd be able to step up again in order to avoid traffic. Each movement flowed and came naturally enough for her to begin to zone out.. quite the mistake, when you were skating by the road. Before she knew it, a car went hurtling past and she flung herself up on to the grass, landing on her butt with a quick huff. "Jeez.." she murmured, before getting back on her skates. Roller skating was the one thing she was confident at, but one mishap was enough for her. Perhaps she should stay away from roads for now.

She skated down to the park, where she decided she ought to rest and get herself more in to a mindset where she wasn't daydreaming every two seconds. Her gaze wandered as she looked for someone interesting to share her company with.

Oliver Rabbit
Mark on his right cheek ~ location ~ tags: Ezekiel

Oliver's hand instinctively went up to his face, covering where the mark had been. "No- uh, no. I was just trying to get to that book," he laughed nervously, nodding to the book he had been reaching for. He could feel the urge to run to a mirror bubbling up inside him, but he instead shut the thought down. It was practically impossible - and besides, this guy would have probably mentioned something if his face just spontaneously burst in to colour. "I'm sorry," he apologized again. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I didn't mean to bump in to you," he stated obviously.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Faith Conners
copper orange streaks break up the black l up side of her neck to lower jaw l soulmate's name here l @a cafe in town l tagged-Rhett

The brunette was not exactly what one would call a math person. She flat out hated the far too logical rule-abiding subject that was mathematics in its many forms. Well no. Faith supposed that that wasn't entierly true when she thought about it. Historically Faith had a habit of actually being rather fond, and passable skill wise, with Geometry. However any other topic that fell under the umbrella of math, such as the algebra she was currently working on, was a different story. And she had just started her lessons with Mrs. Beckhem after arriving at the quaint cafe. The women deciding that such a new enviroment would be good for her as a change of pace instead of her family's kitchen table. Fresh air to stimulate her mind and hopefully aide her weaker academic skills the women had explained on thier way to the public estabilishment. "We couldn't start with literature-", the brunette grumbled to herself tapping her pencil on the edge of the book.

She was focusing on a particular problem when a new voice all of a sudden made the teen jump up in her seat. Turning to face who'd addressed her, "O-oh...um..." It was a guy who looked like he'd just purchased breakfast and Faith felt herself become nervous as expected. The teen never failed to get nervous around a new face and this boy wasn't, so it seemed, going to be an exception. Great..... "N-no..nobody is sitting there. Go ahead. Sorry for the mess but I needed a change of scenery. Sorry." Realizing she was quite possibly staring at her new unexpected company, the young brunette teen swallowed hard while hastily started clearing off the other side of the table for Rhett to sit. The whole time face was kept down studiously away from her new morning companion's look. The girl not mentioning that indeed the seat he'd asked about was actually taken and the thought to bring it up not crossing her mind.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2]

Postby Raynie_Taco » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Neil Ty Criswell
The Fighter | Soulmate | Tagged: Brooke & Romi

The strain of Neil's large smile did cause his split lip some minor discomfort but it wasn't his style to look all stoic and smart. The girl, Brooke, scanned his face in a very subtle way. The kind of way that was lost on poor Neil. Her concern would have been heartwarming at the very least. At the mention of roses, he mockingly furrowed his brows as a sign of disapproval. His mother was a live wire with a lust for life... well, she was. Roses seemed too tame for the woman who put him into this world. He followed her to more colorful blooms totally enthralled in the conversation. He didn't understand a word she was saying- amaryllis? Arum-lily? She might as well be talking about fish since he knew just as much about both topics. He knows what they are supposed to look like and smell like. Still, he couldn't help but be sucked into the conversation by her sheer energy. He loved it. Despite being bad at reading emotions, he could vibe with an energy a person gives off. He stared at her face with his own smile growing wider with each new flower introduced. The scab that formed on his lip stretched and nearly cracked with the force of it. "You really love flowers, huh?" His tone was not patronizing but rather intrigued. Like a child with his shiny new fidget spinner. "Your face lits up when you are talking about them and your eyes seem to glow like pale emeralds." This could be considered flirting by any means. Maybe subconsciously, he was attracted to this beautiful girl. But he certainly didn't realize the implications of what he just spouted off like it was some pick-up line. He was genuine- if not a bit naive and childish with this compliment. Her attention shifted to the bell sound behind and he was sure to follow... until he saw a bundle of flowers nearby. He stepped to them reflexively, the color and look warming him from the inside. The large petals were a dusky pink color and were as soft as velvet. The smell was a little sweeter to him too. He grabbed the bundle and turned to the two women in close proximity. Thought Brooke's eyes were still on him, a new pair was looking at his display of excitement. His grin turned sheepish with the thought he may have interrupted the girl without knowing it. His eyes took in the sight before him. She was a good foot or so shorter than him if he could guess- with almond-shaped eyes and plump lips. "I am sorry if I interrupted, but I think I need these flowers here and I got a little excited." He turned his eyes to the blonde with the taste of copper in his mouth- his lip finally giving up its valiant effort to stay closer and the smell of strawberries in his nose mixed with the other flowers.
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:36 pm

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Oliver
He tilted his head a little, since the visitor had put a hand up to his face. Ezekiel hoped that he hadn't been hurt... he'd feel quite badly if he had been. Then, he glanced at the book being nodded towards, sort of instinctively knowing. He put it down to having to interpret gestures and nods towards shelves of books from visitors in the past when they were somewhat vague. He took it from the shelf, then held it out to the visitor. "Here." Ezekiel said, then he shook his head a little. "No, you didn't. And... it's okay." he confirmed. "Are... you okay?" he then asked, figuring that he should just make sure.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Tagged: Open
Rueben listened to the conversation, quite contently, writing down anything he heard that sounded interesting enough to look back on later. He didn't really think that there was that much to be said about a street performer, but the two at the bench seemed to be fans. It wasn't long, unfortunately, before they stood up and left. The bench was now empty.

Rueben shook his head a little. He looked foward to seeing whoever else would be sitting there next. His laptop had almost a full charge, and the battery could last for a good eight hours, so he definitely had plenty of time to just sit there and write. And, it was perhaps surprisingly comfortable here. Maybe he'd have to move later to go and get something hot to eat and drink from a cafe, but that wouldn't take long. For now, though, he would remain comfortable, sitting under the tree, and writing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:11 pm

romi kim / 19 / pansexual
mark: left shoulderblade
tags: neil

romi drifted over to a set of dusty pink flowers, taking in their beauty with her big brown eyes. she was sure her mother would love them- after all, her favorite color was pink, and she loved the smell of pansies! she went to touch one of the flowers, but felt someone beside her and looked up quickly. it was a boy, a tall one, with brownish black hair and a sharp jawline. he looked like his lip was busted and he had a bruise near his eye. romi frowned. was he going to cause trouble? no, no, of course not, this was a safe town, and they were at the florists anyhow.
"uhh... actually i was thinking of buying them," she responded slowly, taking her small hand back from the flower. she felt... sort of intimidated by this guy, but there was something alluring about him. something telling her to just turn back and pick something else, but also something telling her to stay.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:25 pm

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Skating outside ~ tags: Ruben

Eventually, her gaze turned to a stranger sitting under a tree and typing busily. Though she couldn't really see him well from here, she decided perhaps sitting and asking him what he was doing would be quite pleasant - something to do, at least. She stepped up on to the grass, starting the awkward activity that was trying trying to walk in skates.

Luckily, it wasn't long until she was behind the stranger, and she could lean against the tree to catch her breath quickly. She kneeled down and tapped him politely on the shoulder, saying "Hey, would you mind if I sat with you for a bit?"

Oliver Rabbit

Oliver reached out and took the book, smiling sheepishly. "Oh, yes, I'm okay! It's just - you know," he shrugged, expecting the librarian to see his mark and understand he was pretty embarrassed about it, despite it's not being there. He dropped his hand back down to his side and blinked. Despite having so much else he could be doing, he just wanted to stop - just spend the day here and enjoy the librarian's company, despite there really being no need. He smiled at him and sighed softly. "Well, I'm glad you're not hurt. Uhh.. I should probably go check out this book, now."
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Melanie Satire
19~Mark on left shoulder blade~Location~Walking~Tags:Open

She waved to the girl as she passed. She sighed, taking in the air. She was almost there anyways. She crunched through a few leaves, before arriving in front of the flower shop. She loved the place, it was always so pretty, and smelled wonderful. She pulled out her karaoke machine, and turned it on. She tapped the mic a few times, checking if it worked. Satisfied, she cleared her throat. She thumbed through her songbook, trying to find the perfect song. Hmm, maybe this one? No, not that one...not that one either....perfect! She cleared her throat once more, then began. I will never let you let me leave, I promise I'm not lyin, Go ahead, ask anybody who has seen me tryin I'm not goin, and if seems like I did, I'm probably waiting outside She switched hands, and whistled a bit.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:52 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Oliver
Although he was glad that the visitor was okay, he was also a little... confused. What was he referring to? Was there meant to be something he was noticing and was not? Nothing clicked in his mind. However, not wanting to embarrass the visitor, Ezekiel nodded a little. "... I see." he said, though he wasn't sure if he sounded entirely convincing or as if he knew just what was being referred to.
Then, he nodded a little. "Okay. Do you know where the check-out machines are?" Ezekiel asked, figuring that he should at least make sure, so that he wouldn't be leaving the visitor to potentially just wander the library without knowing.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Tagged: Bunny
Rueben had been occupied with writing, and therefore had not expected anyone to approach him. Therefore, when he felt someone tap on his shoulder, he practically jumped two feet into the air, clutching his laptop close to him. Then, he turned around sharply, to face whoever had snuck up on him - which he assumed was the case. He glowered a little towards the young woman that was kneeling down, behind him. "I would mind. Very much." Rueben replied, a little skittishly. There was a perfectly good bench not far off, which he would have thought would be more convenient... and wouldn't require them to talk.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:12 am

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Skating outside ~ tags: Ruben

Heather straightened up, frowning. "Well, I think- I.. uh, I-.." Her gaze had wandered to her palm mid sentence, which was blossoming in to a charming silver colour. She was lost for words as she watched the colour shift, mesmerized for a moment, before snapping her gaze back up to him. "Oh dear.." she murmured softly, before clearing her throat and saying "I'm sorry. I just thought you looked lonely." After a brief pause, she continued. "Uh, maybe you should - I'm sorry, is your soulmate mark on your shoulder, by any chance..?"

Oliver Rabbit

Though slightly puzzled at the Librarian's tone, he was happy to leave it as was. "Oh, yes, I do thank you!" He replied, turning on his heel. "I'll uh, go check this out now. I'm sorry again!" He said, once again forgetting to be quiet. He gave the librarian a brief wave, before walking along through the library to the check out point. He still hadn't noticed his face, and didn't see his reflection in the screen. He had no clue what was going on.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me