❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:13 am

andrea tellez || 18 || at the beach || tagged ; open

having been up since before the early morning rays, andrea was currently laying on the beach,
    her leather jacket laying over her chest and her bike parked not far away as she finally rose up
    from the burning sand. her blonde hair rolled off her shoulders in waves as she rubbed her eyes
    before she shook the sand off her shoulders. her blue eyes lingered across the ocean as she wat
    ched the waves roll slowly, a sense of peace washing over her.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {el up in a breakfast cafe thang}

Postby lumi » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:47 am

xx𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥 '𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖' 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟
xxxxfemale → twenty-one → tagged; kinda noah
xellie spun around on her stool while swishing her coffee around in her cup. she glanced at the outside world through the window and saw noah walking around outside the grill. he was good looking with a sturdy build; he was definitely her type but she knew to keep her love life at a distance. she noted how he almost matched her outfit but decided to ignore that fact and ordered a fat stack of blueberry pancakes with extra butter and did a spin on her stool once more.
Last edited by lumi on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Noah Wild┊21┊Male┊Bi┊With; ellie...
Noah seemed to be picking up something before he entered the grill and hid it behind his back. He took a bite of the apple before a waitress/waiter came to him with an angry look as the vendor he had stolen from was getting closer. A slight grin appeared on Noah's face before he brought a flower from behind his back to the waitress/waiter, they took the flower and playfully hit him on the back of the head. Noah chuckled as he sat by ellie rubbing the back of his head as he continued eating his apple.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Kahiau Lee | 21 | Male | Bisexual
- Name pronunciation: Kah-HAH-yoo. He hates it when people don't try to pronounce his name correctly, or give him a nickname.
- Native to Hawaii, born and raised in Hilo, so he knows it like the back of his hand.
- Stands at 6'1", has an athletic build with a good figure and a little bit of muscle, and has a clearly olive skin tone.
- Usually friendly, and warm to other natives, and often helps the elderly ones out if they need it. He's loyal to those he's close to, and protective of the culture here.
- Have a strong dislike for tourists and visitors. He considers them rude, noisy and ignorant. He'll avoid them if he can, but it's often difficult because of his job.
- Works part time at the Nani Mau Gardens, and likes to inform visitors about the various plants, especially the many varieties of orchids, and likes spending time in the butterfly house. It's the only time he'll be nice to tourists, but there'll still be a notable coldness in his tone.
- Kahiau is fluent in English, Hawaiian and Spanish.
- Adores mangoes and strawberries. He also enjoys stargazing, watercolour painting and playing the nî `au kani, which is a harp made of thin wood nîau (coconut midrib).
- He doesn't like heavy metal music, romantic movies or balloons. Also, he's allergic to almonds, and has a fear of dogs.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:01 am

xx𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥 '𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖' 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟
xxxxfemale → twenty-one → tagged; noah
xthe bell above the door chimed as the boy sauntered in and after a charming exchange with the server he took a seat next to her. she glanced over, attempting to read his body language before taking a swig of her coffee. her pancakes then arrived and pulled her out of her inner thoughts. she instantly plopped a dollop of butter in the middle and drizzled the maple syrup all over. 'good enough to eat' she thought sarcastically to herself before taking a forkful and bringing it to her mouth.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:22 am

Noah Wild┊21┊Male┊Bi┊With; ellie...
At the sound of the bell ringing once again and an angry voice he turned away from the door facing a beautiful girl. Noah was obviously trying not to be seen by whoever was near the entrance as his light brown eyes looked to ellie with slight panic, putting the menu up close to one side of his face. "You should try fruits on top of those..." he tried to start a conversation, a guilty smile on his lips as he knew how awkward this could become. His hand holding the apple rested on the counter nervously fiddling the half-eaten fruit as he knew the vendor was probably looking around the grill for him.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❢ hilo, hawaii {arlo henry rossitiere}

Postby lumi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:10 pm

full name: arlo henry rossitiere
sexuality: heterosexual
relationship status: single & ready to mingle
arlo moved to hilo at the age of 6 and it's now his forever home. he
likes surfing, seafood buffets, & early morning runs. he is the owner
of a festival hall on the beach which has been family owned for years.
he is sort of blunt, but ar has a heart of gold.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:15 pm

xx𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥 '𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖' 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟
xxxxfemale → twenty-one → tagged; noah
xellie looked up, her cheeks stuffed with pancake. she swallowed and took a drink of her coffee before answering, "i mean yeah that's sounds good in theory, but it stands in the way of my butter." el spun around on her chair, eavesdropping on the vender across the grill. the . brunette spun back around, "so, what trouble are you out here causing? cause' your distraction needs a little work."
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:50 pm

JANAI MCGARRETT
Name: Janai McGarrett
Birth place: Honolulu, Hawaii
Parents: steve McGarrett and Catherine Rollins
History: Janai has lived in Hawaii all her life. Her mother and father were both in the navy. her father stopped being in the Navy and became an officer while her mother is still on/off duty.
Looks:
Last edited by ~ Stray Kids ~ on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Open
He grumbled to himself as he carried a couple of full shopping bags - cloth ones, as they were reusable. He'd just been grocery shopping, to make sure that he actually had food to eat, although it often involved having to go near areas that tended to have a lot of tourists in. Tourists that he did not like in the slightest. Kahiau did his best to ignore them, though, having a pair of earbuds in as he listened to a podcast. Just another ten minutes and he'd be home.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me