𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ [𝕆/𝔸]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ [𝕆/𝔸]

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:50 am

{bump}
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 am

hadley claire windsome
    " twenty " " female " " blonde, blue eyes " " nationality: british, bulgarian, canadian "

hadley sat in her practically brand new black toyota land cruiser, it was no lie the windsome girls were loaded, beth didn't always show it, and neither did hadley, but they also didn't hide it, and couldn't... they lived in their fathers 15 bedroom mansion... and hadley was pretty much a millionaire, because of beth's rebellious behaviour, her share of their fathers money was withheld from her until she turned 21, beth certainly wasn't happy about it, but had no choice. hadley flicked through facebook on her phone, it was the latest iphone of course, white in colour and had one of those liquid glitter cases. now don't go thinking hadley's a stuck up rich girl, this girl does her fair share of work, she started studying vet nursing, and is in her second year, three more years to go, and aside from hat, hadley is a horse girl, she competes most weekends in eventing, so for those who are not aware, show jumping, dressage and cross country. she has five well bred horses, three are thoroughbreds, the other two are warmblood x thoroughbreds, and she competes at least two of them as much as she can.

hadley sat patiently on her phone in the car waiting for beth to finish school once and for all. "ring!" the familiar sound of the schools bell, and within seconds, teenagers were bursting from the buildings doors. she watched carefully and watched as a hooded figure made her way out of the building, clutching to her books, that was beth, beth never seemed to make friends, and because she didn't compete like hadley did, she didn't make friends through competing, so far beth's only friend was her two shetland ponies, her dog, and her stimson's python. yes you heard correctly, beth has a snake. as beth walked towards the car quickly, hadley raised her brow at her sister as she quickly opened the door and slammed it. she glanced out the window to see someone she recognised, was that... castor? hadley looked at beth who was buried in her phone ignoring the world and stepped out of the car, keys in her hand she looked curiously before calling out to him. "watson?" assuming she was correct which she pretty much knew she was, it was castor, or as she called him, watson, which was his last name. she graduated with him and had a few of her classes with him while they were in school, "long time no see watson, didn't know you were still here" she said as she walked towards him, just a few meters. in truth, hadley had no reason to leave, she was enrolled in probably the best university in the world, but studied at home with her own veterinarian, it helped having money, but hey at least she was spending it on schooling and not what some people her age would do.

" tags: beth, castor "

bethany louise campbell windsome
    " eighteen " " female " " platinum blonde (dyed), r eye is blue, l eye is green " " nationality: british, bulgarian, australian "

beth sat in the hall, books in her hand ready to leave school once and for all, despite her appearance, beth was a straight a student, and had gotten a full scholarship into nyu, she wasn't sure if she'd go, probably have a gap year but she wasn't sure, it was easy for her, she didn't even need the scholarship, and she was thinking of going to england for college, she hand't decided yet. but whatever she decided, it would be fairly easy for her. beth and hadley, other than the obvious things like how they lived in a huge mansion and always had new looking cars between them, they didn't show off that they had money, when hadley wasn't in horse riding clothes, she was just in jeans and a shirt and converse shoes, like today, and her hair was in, well, a rather cute messy bun if beth did say so herself, but for now, beth hurried to her sisters car right when the bell rang, missing the huge crowd of people she hurried to the car and closed it behind her, sighing when her sister stepped out to talk to someone. the librarian geek by the looks of things.

" tags: hadley, open "
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:42 am

Rhett Kendrick
18|Cismale|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
The moment the bell rang and class had ended for the year - in fact... his entire high school life - Rhett stood up, and walked out without waiting. Not that anyone else waited either. It was crowded in the corridors, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out into the open. Now he didn't have to go back.
He'd waved off a handful of people that he'd been able to stand the company of, before starting to make his way off the school grounds. Rhett hadn't told anyone what he'd be doing after the summer. So many people he knew were going to college or were going to be working... and he wasn't doing either of those. Rather, he'd be going to a community college to try and earn enough credits to go to a proper college. He was a little embarrassed by this, so he was careful to not tell anyone.

Leo Knight
19|Cismale|Bisexual
Leo hugged the friends he wouldn't be seeing over the summer as they left the school, and people started to say their goodbyes. He was a little daunted by the fact that everything had come to an end already. Sure, there was still summer, but this was... different.
Leo had been held back one time way back in elementary school, and he'd never had the chance to move up to the grade he was meant to be in. He wondered how different his life would have been if he had graduated last year... it was odd to think about. But he was looking forward to his current future. A full scholarship that he was honestly surprised to get, but it would be being the first person in his family to go to university - and he was excited. He'd definitely have to try and meet with some of his friends over the summer, before he'd leave for university...

Castor Watson
20|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Hadley
Castor hummed to himself, still waiting. While a few cars had left, he was sure that there'd be a blockage, so he continued to wait. He didn't mind. It was nice seeing everyone - other teachers included - being excited for the summer, and he overheard the occasional plan. He was looking forward to leaving for university in September. It was a good place - not the best, but would be respectable and affordable. He was just grateful to be starting soon. Then hopefully it would lead to a career in the forensics field.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his surname being called out, and for a moment, he thought it was another teacher. Looking up and around for the owner of the voice, and spotted a young woman by a rather expensive-looking car. Castor raised an eyebrow. He was surprised that she'd even recognise him, especially as it had been a good few years. Castor hesitated, feeling quite self-conscious, even though he knew he didn't even so much as look how he did in the past.
Anyway, Castor forced a smile, as he knew the young woman. Of course he did - no one could forget someone who was daughter of the richest person in town. "It's Castor." he replied, patiently, then he shrugged a little. "And I'm not back for long. Just until September. I'm surprised you're still here... didn't think the small town was your kind of place." Castor added. He had thought Hadley would have gone off to Manhattan or some other expensive city.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:12 pm

hadley claire windsome
    " twenty " " female " " blonde, blue eyes " " nationality: british, bulgarian, canadian "

hadley furrowed her brow at castor as he corrected her, she shrugged and as he said he was surprised she was still here, she smirked and spoke β€œwell it’s hard to move 100 horses, stables arena and the rest of my set up, even with money” she said calmly, β€œbesides, it’s not a bad town.. her however... well god knows.” She glanced at Beth then looked back to castor, β€œand as for the town not being β€˜my kind of place’ I did live in Bulgaria if you remember... the town was like a quarter of the size of this one. And was literally a hole” she said, she mentioned briefly to him about Bulgaria back in school, obviously he’d forgotten. Brushing the subject aside she glanced at Beth then back to castor referring to his comment about only being here till September β€œare you going to college? Which one” she asked curiously as she slipped her black scrunchie hair tie off her wrist and pulling her hair up into a high pony tail. She pulled her phone out as the family β€˜note’ ding went off letting her know that she’s received a text, she looked at it and rolled her eyes at her sisters β€˜hurry the f up’ she slipped the phone back into her back pocket and looking at castor β€œsorry sisters being impatient” she said calmly and waited for a reply to her question.

" tags: beth, castor "

" eighteen " " female " " platinum blonde (dyed), r eye is blue, l eye is green " " nationality: british, bulgarian, australian "

beth sat in the hall, books in her hand ready to leave school once and for all, despite her appearance, beth was a straight a student, and had gotten a full scholarship into nyu, she wasn't sure if she'd go, probably have a gap year but she wasn't sure, it was easy for her, she didn't even need the scholarship, and she was thinking of going to england for college, she hand't decided yet. but whatever she decided, it would be fairly easy for her. beth and hadley, other than the obvious things like how they lived in a huge mansion and always had new looking cars between them, they didn't show off that they had money, when hadley wasn't in horse riding clothes, she was just in jeans and a shirt and converse shoes, like today, and her hair was in, well, a rather cute messy bun if beth did say so herself, but for now, beth hurried to her sisters car right when the bell rang, missing the huge crowd of people she hurried to the car and closed it behind her, sighing when her sister stepped out to talk to someone. the librarian geek by the looks of things.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Rhett Kendrick
18|Cismale|Bisexual
The moment the bell rang and class had ended for the year - in fact... his entire high school life - Rhett stood up, and walked out without waiting. Not that anyone else waited either. It was crowded in the corridors, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out into the open. Now he didn't have to go back.
He'd waved off a handful of people that he'd been able to stand the company of, before starting to make his way off the school grounds. Rhett hadn't told anyone what he'd be doing after the summer. So many people he knew were going to college or were going to be working... and he wasn't doing either of those. Rather, he'd be going to a community college to try and earn enough credits to go to a proper college. He was a little embarrassed by this, so he was careful to not tell anyone.

Leo Knight
19|Cismale|Bisexual
Leo hugged the friends he wouldn't be seeing over the summer as they left the school, and people started to say their goodbyes. He was a little daunted by the fact that everything had come to an end already. Sure, there was still summer, but this was... different.
Leo had been held back one time way back in elementary school, and he'd never had the chance to move up to the grade he was meant to be in. He wondered how different his life would have been if he had graduated last year... it was odd to think about. But he was looking forward to his current future. A full scholarship that he was honestly surprised to get, but it would be being the first person in his family to go to university - and he was excited. He'd definitely have to try and meet with some of his friends over the summer, before he'd leave for university...

Castor Watson
20|Transmale|Bisexual
"I... suppose?" Castor shrugged a little. Why anyone would need that many horses and all that land was beyond him - especially if it meant being unable to go anywhere. But that was just how he felt about it all. He wouldn't like to feel tethered to one place, while he supposed others would prefer to stay in the same town. And, no, it wasn't a bad town, of course, but as mentioned, he didn't want to be stuck in one place for too long.
Then, he raised an eyebrow, out of surprise. He didn't remember Bulgaria being mentioned at all. However, he supposed that back then he'd had far more on his mind than remembering where someone else lived before. And he'd been just starting to transition at that point, just before he and his family had left town for a few years.

Anyway, Castor nodded in confirmation at the mention of college. "Yeah... I'm going to West Virginia University. They have a great Forensics programme." he replied, with a shrug. Sure, it wasn't the best university, but he liked it the most, so that was what mattered to him.
Then, he shook his head a little. "It's okay... perhaps she shouldn't be kept waiting... I wouldn't want her to be too mad with you."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 pm

hadley claire windsome

hadley listened to castor nodding as he said which college he was going to and she shrugged β€œforensics huh?” She smirked and when he referred to Beth she shrugged, β€œyeah I guess.” She looked at her sister and frowned as her phone started going off. She rolled her eyes and spoke β€œwell it’s not like you actually want to talk anyway, so Ill go” she said bluntly and turned swiftly and made her way back to the car, opening the door and closing it behind her, she looked at her sister and frowned β€œyour such a brat” she spoke clearly as she started the car, looking out the side view mirror and rear view before pulling out heading to the cafe. β€œI want a coffee... so you want something?” she asked calmly and waited, she received a mumble and Hadley huffed, β€œyou know it wouldn’t kill you to make conversation...” another mumble, she rolled her eyes and pulled into the cafe parking lot, and looked at Beth before stepping out of the car and walking into the cafe, β€œuh, a chocolate late with cream and a cappuccino please, both large” she asked the young girl, probably about 16, she’d been here two years now, and was a great coffee maker, with a soft sigh she waited patiently off to the side of the register, letting others go through

" tags: beth, open "

When her sister wouldn’t hurry up, she sent her a text, then another, and another and another until finally hadley returned to the car, she shrugged off her comment and put her earphones in and listened to music as her sister drove to the cafe. Ignoring her, hadley knew what she wanted, why say it. So she simply sat in the car and waited..

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Rhett Kendrick
18|Cismale|Bisexual
The cafe wasn't far to walk, so Rhett had decided to stop off there for a little while, just to get something quick to drink before he'd go home. He kind of wanted to prolong the time between him leaving school and getting home for as long as he could, since he hadn't exactly told his parents that he wouldn't be going to college after the summer. Well, not a 'real' college, anyway.

At the cafe, he noticed a rather stand-out, expensive car parked up near it. He rolled his eyes, automatically knowing who it belonged to. "Just have to rub it into everyone..." Rhett muttered, and he pushed the door of the cafe open roughly, and then waited impatiently in line.

Leo Knight
19|Cismale|Bisexual

Castor Watson
20|Transmale|Bisexual
"Yeah, I've been wanting to study Forensics for ages." Castor replied, sounding rather excited about it. However, as Hadley left to go back to her car, Castor shrugged a little. "... Okay then..? See you around, maybe." he doubted he would, quite sure she would be spending her time elsewhere... and he himself had other things to do anyway.

Now that the car park had cleared out a bit, Castor went to his own car - a 2010 Kia Venga that he'd gotten second hand, but still ran smoothly and well. He started it up, and the started the drive back to his family's house. He was not ashamed about still living with his family - after all, there was no point in getting his own place until after university - and then he parked up outside it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:42 pm

{bump}
lurkin!