❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❅▹ πŸ…”πŸ…›πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…£ - [ one ]

Postby borahae. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:40 am

xxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬π„π‹π‹πˆπŽπ“ π‘π€πŒπ€πƒπ€π
    xxxxcookie dough β€’ cismale β€’ twenty β€’ homosexual β€’ location: bus/bus stop β€’ tags: effie, kathrine, lawton, max, ryann

Sitting in relative silence at his designated bus seat, electing to remain still and hum quietly along to a track playing in his mental playlist as his friends rested, Elliot grinned to himself as he watched the scenery pass in the window beside him and crossed one of his slim legs over the other. He was (unsurprisingly) excited and eager to start this weekend trip, excluding the boring bus trip from his thoughts and dwelling instead on the thoughts of spending intimate time with his closest group of friends; after all, what could make such a cold time in Lilyville so warm other than spending time with loved ones?

Elliot's small smirk revealing his undeniable overbite, the male sat peacefully enjoying the scene when the bus suddenly came to stop, signalling him to face forward and sit up straight as he listened in to the call of the bus driver. Admittedly letting out a quick cheer of sorts, ending out sounding more like a cat-call, Elliot stood from his seat and adjusted his long brown overcoat before grabbing his red floral paisley suitcase from beside him and strutting down the aisle way of the bus. Shooting a quick grin/smile at the bus driver, muttering a 'Thank you, darling' to the person behind the wheel as he made his way down the steps, the flamboyant male stopped outside the bus and felt his smile grow larger at the sight of his friends, one of the only times he didn't feel self conscious of his overbite. His long hair whipping partially in his face from the cold and dramatic breeze, a chill running through his spine and causing his small and frail figure to shiver, Elliot used his free hand to tuck a wild strand of hair behind his ear before making his way up to the others, his hips moving dramatically back in forth in a strut "Hello, my loves!"

Standing in a powerful stance, his hip jutting out to the right with a hand rested just above, Elliot lifted his chin characteristically and listened in to Effie's inquiry before answering with the same smile spread across his features "It looks exquisite, darling; I'm excited to see the interior". Turning his full attention to the cabin(s) in front of them, pursing his lips as much over his teeth as he could, Elliot chuckled along with Ryann's statement and couldn't help but to nod in agreement "I have to agree with Ryann, however. It is far too cold out here."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [o&a]

Postby Pochi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:35 am

Tate Martin
Mint Chip
twenty yrs old
Bi-Curious
6'3 / 190 lbs
BNA : Troublemaker
Tags : The group

Tate scratched his dirty blonde hair as he awoke from his slumber. "I slept great. I don't know what all you guys are complaining about." He groaned as he stretched before pulling his other earphone from his ear, unplugging it from his phone and wrapping it up to store it back in his pocket. Tate slipped past the hurdle of kids that stood in his way and headed for the cabin, he too was just a tad bit cold and wasn't about to just stand around in a hurdle pressing himself up against another person's body to keep warm. He pulled up his hood and plopped it a top his head. He turned back to the group as he stood in front of the door, "Well, are we going in or not?" He asked blatantly.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Postby The Classic Crime » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:15 pm

{ Victoria Grey | Vic | Banana | Tags ;; Squad }

Victoria sighs as she steps off the bus, feeling refreshed from her short nap. She clutched her pillow to her chest and lugged her big duffel bag along the path up to the cabin, stepping up next to her group of friends. "Ooh, I hope there's a fireplace, we could light a nice cozy fire when we get inside!" She said enthusiastically to the group, imagining the crackling flames lulling her into a cozy nap on the couch. She hoped she'd be able to get in some writing time, she'd been working on her poetry over the last couple of months and wants to improve even more.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:00 am

effie jo / 18 / strawberry
with: everyone
tags: open

effie laughed at all their comments. for all the contrasting personalities, her friend group sure was funny. "ok ok, stand still," she ordered, running forward a good distance before holding up her camera. "cheeeeese!" the camera flashed dimly and a small polaroid spit out of it. effie grabbed the picture and smiled at it, watching it start to develop as she ran back up to the group. "ok, kath i gave you the keys, right?" she asked, though she was positive she did. kathrine was sort of the leader after all, so it only made sense, even if effie was the one who had planned the trip.
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:24 am

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions: Friend group
Kathrine smiled for the picture and put up her fingers in a peace sign. She realized that Effie was asking her about the keys "Oh yeah I have them right here" she said while pulling them out of her jacket pocket. Kath waked up to the cabin door before putting the key in the lock, opening the door wide and holding it open "Come on in everyone" She called out to all of her friends with a smile.
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - max hunter [02]

Postby recherchΓ©. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 am

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

✧ max hunter ✧
x role chocolate. xx age 19 years old. xxcrush none. xx sexuality bisexual.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

tagged everyone.
        max was shivering by the time the door was unlocked and opened, being a gentleman and letting everyone file in first before allowing himself to walk in. although it looked small on the outside, the cabin was actually pretty cozy and roomy. with a bite of his lip, max took out his earbuds for a moment while also turning his music off. surprisingly it was pretty warm in the cabin but it didn't keep him from shivering. "so? what should we do?" max questioned while glancing around the room once more to plop on the soft couch. he was exhausted from the bus ride and could take a year long nap.
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅▹ πŸ…”πŸ…›πŸ…›πŸ…˜πŸ…žπŸ…£ - [ two ]

Postby borahae. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

xxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬π„π‹π‹πˆπŽπ“ π‘π€πŒπ€πƒπ€π
    xxxxcookie dough β€’ cismale β€’ twenty β€’ homosexual β€’ location: bus stop β€’ tags: everyone

Too distracted by the cold breeze to really spot each person as they stepped off the bus, only noting Tate and Victoria's presence as they spoke up (Tate's response admittedly getting a laugh out of the Egyptian male), Elliot outwardly shivered and adjusted his stance so that his free hand was tucked into his coat pocket, only after adjusting his turtleneck farther upwards so as to prevent exposing any of his skin. His mind drifting and picturing the same warmth as Victoria was, a dreamy sigh escaping at the thought of sitting in front of a lit up fireplace, the flamboyant male was about to join Tate up by the door in anticipation when Effie lifted her camera, immediately inviting him to strike a pose.
      Letting go of the handle of his suitcase, putting both hands on his lower back and jutting his hip towards the right, Elliot smiled in a way that kept his lips covering his teeth (feeling self-conscious about them, and never wishing to expose them in a photograph) and held his pose even after the photo was taken.

Turning his head quickly at the mention of Kathrine, his excitement evident as he suddenly remembered that Kathrine was on the trip as well, Elliot spotted her from where he was and immediately bounded towards his best friend "Love of my life, how are you! It feels like an eternity since I've seen you"
      Putting a hand on her shoulder and providing a proper french hello with two air kisses on each side, Elliot straightened his posture and again placed his hand back on his hip as his other one gripped onto the handle of his suitcase "You look as dazzling as always"

An undeniable grin on his face, never afraid to show his abnormality in front of Kathrine, Elliot gladly let her lead the group to the cabins and admittedly felt relieved when the door opened and a burst of warmth shot up at his face. Following Max in with zero hesitation, just glad to be out of the cold, the olive toned male gasped at the beauty of the cabin and spoke his opinions aloud to Effie as he peeled his jacket from himself "You really outdid yourself, doll! It's adorable"

Walking towards the living room of the cabin, leaning himself up against the jutting part of the wall, Elliot sighed in relief at the warm feeling surrounding him and followed along with Max's inquiry "Mmm, Max-y dear is right though. What did you guys have on the agenda for today?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 pm

→ℝπ•ͺπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿ π•Šπ• π•π•’π•£π•€β†
β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Nati. English/Canadian←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone←

Ryann smiled at Max, nodding her thanks before stepping in while she looked around inside, heading back towards Max and Elliot, "Eh, yeah, what do we have planned today?" She asked in her smooth british accent with a raised eyebrow. "Actually, I don't care, I just really wanna paint and practice a few solos" She announced in her canadian accent as she shrugged and set her bags and instruments down, if only she could've brought her chello.. "eh, who's down to paint with me?" She yelled out, her accent thick as she smiled at everyone and hoping someone was willing, as she felt the need to bond with everyone more.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 pm

august valentino lockewood || male || nineteen || butter pecan || tags: everyone

august was one of the last people off the bus, as he had just fallen asleep with his cheek pressed against the cold window, and had to be yelled at by the bus driver before he jerked awake. embarrassed, he hopped out of his seat, gathered up his blanket and suitcase, and then quickly got off the bus. he looked around at all the snow, wrinkling his nose. he didn't particularly enjoy the snow, but he did enjoy being with his friends in a nice cabin. he fell behind as he kept pausing to look around at the scenery, and then look back as if he thought someone was behind him. august suddenly felt a little spooked and ran to catch up with the others. "doesn't this remind anyone of a horror movie or something? y'know, group of friends going for a 'fun' time in a cabin in the middle of all this... snow. well, hopefully i don't die first." he mumbled the last part, shrugging as he followed his friends into the cabin. he looked around, liking how nice and warm it was inside. he hummed as he wheeled his bag inside and fell into one of the big armchairs next to the couch, squirming about to get comfortable. "i think i'm gonna nap, if anyone cares to join me. or maybe make some food, if anyone wants to join me for that. i could eat a whole cow... not that i would; cows are too cute." as usual, the male talked far too much.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:15 pm

→ℝπ•ͺπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿ π•Šπ• π•π•’π•£π•€β†
β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Nati. English/Canadian←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone, August←

Ryann looked over at August, she seemed to be hungry at the mention of food, so she ignored her previous question-as nobody had answered anyway. "I'll take you up on that food offer, perhaps we could get fat together?" She joked in her british accent, letting out a chuckle as she looked around, kinda in the mood for ramen.." she trailed "Did ANYONE bring gosh darn ramen.. I've forgotten it and now my life is practically over.." She huffed, dramatically, landing on a couch that was beside his armchair, with a hand on her forehead."So, my dude, d'ya think we could make sum food or? I'm very hungry"she trailed, looking over at him-she hadn't eaten since yesturday, as she didn't like breakfast.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me