Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Postby EclipseWhispering » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:08 pm

image.jpeg
Brooklyn
image.jpeg (154.42 KiB) Viewed 33 times

Name: Brooklyn "Brookie" Gates
Sexuality: Heteroromantic
Personality: Brooklyn seems to be very confident and bright, she's always trying to make others smile. She is open minded and caring, and she shows a lot of respect towards those older than her. But on the inside, she is hiding her PTSD and depression. Inside she feels alone, even though she and her older sister, Taylor, are very close. She fears the day Taylor leaves the foster home.
History: Brooklyn was born two years after her older sister, Taylor, was born. When Brooklyn was two, her and Taylor's parents died in a hotel fire when they were away on a vacation, while Brooklyn and Taylor had stayed with a babysitter. The babysitter left them to the Water Ridge Foster Home, where Brooklyn watched her sister, Taylor, be took away by a couple that neglected her and to be returned about four years later. Brooklyn developed her PTSD when her sister had been taken away, and to this day she fears she will lose her sister again.
Family: Brandon Gates (Father; Deceased), Amanda Gates (Mother; Deceased), Taylor Gates (Sister)
Crush:(Currently Not Open)
Relationships:Taylor Gates (Best Friend; Sister)
Other: N/A

image.jpeg
Taylor
image.jpeg (62.93 KiB) Viewed 33 times

Name: Taylor Gates
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Taylor is shy and caring, she is protective of her sister, Brooklyn, and kids at the foster home that are younger than her. She tries desperately to help Brooklyn cope with her PTSD and depression, she is the only one that truly knows Brooklyn's interior. Taylor, no matter how hard she tries, knows that one day she may lose Brooklyn, and fears it. She hides this similar fear from her sister. She strives to be strong for Brooklyn, and is long-awaiting the day she leaves the Foster Home and can live freely and out of shame.
History: Taylor was born two years before her younger sister, Brooklyn, was born. When Taylor was four, her and Brooklyn's parents died in a hotel fire when they were away on a vacation, while Taylor and Brooklyn had stayed with a babysitter. The babysitter left them to the Water Ridge Foster Home, where Taylor was soon took away by a couple that neglected her. She was returned about four years later. Taylor came back to Brooklyn suffering with PTSD, and she too, but secretly, fears being separated from her sister again.
Family: Brandon Gates (Father; Deceased), Amanda Gates (Mother; Deceased), Brooklyn Gates (Sister)
Crush: (Open)
Relationships: Brooklyn Gates (Best Friend; Sister), (Open)
Other: She sings to Brooklyn when she is upset
hi
EclipseWhispering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Warning, history mentions physical and verbal abuse!
Name: Ryann Solars
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Personality:
very closed off, she has built her walls so high that she doesn't expect them to be broken down any time soon. She is also mute but intelligent. She doesn't believe in the myth of 'love'.
History:
Ryann has always been very closed off. She remembers everything, for she remembers her seventh birthday, and her mom passing in a car accident on the way to surprise her for her birthday, which she received the blame for. She also remembers when she was twelve, and she started being physically abused by her stepfather. She also remembers when she was fourteen and he came home drunk only to verbally abuse her and throw a broken bottle at her face, marking it up in scars. She even remembers when she was sixteen and he put her into the foster home, not even saying goodbye. So she chose not to speak, she didn't want to say the wrong things, worse than her stepfather did, she didn't want to suffer offending conversations or experience another trauma, so she stays silent. She keeps her actions limited too, and she masks her face. She wears hoodies, switching through a magenta one, baby-blue one, and a black one, everyday. She doesn't like to show her ugly scarred up face, so she hides it, just like she hides her ugly gentle but broken voice. Nobody has seen her face since she was twelve years old and nobody has heard her voice since she was fourteen years old, and so She continues to hide her broken self..
Family: Passed mother, Biological father is unknown, Stepfather is located in the city she's in
Crush: none/open but will be hard to form since she doesn't believe in love
Relationships: None/open ^
Other I/A: She plays guitar and writes music but doesn't sing although she has a beautiful voice :) and she paints / draws a lot ^-^

Played by Sabrina carpenter (when she was brunette for her movie lmao)*
Attachments
sabbyyy.jpg
^
sabbyyy.jpg (78.96 KiB) Viewed 30 times
Last edited by Litwick on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:18 pm

Accepted

WE NOW NEED MALES
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Accepted

WE NOW NEED MALES

ok lemme know when this starts please lmao i don't wanna miss it!
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:32 pm

name:Quinn O’Sullivan
sexuality:pansexual
personality:Quinn is a really awkward person. He’s very shy and will go to many lengths to avoid talking to people, preferring to be alone. This is mostly because he hates embarrassing himself(which he does a lot). He really, really likes painting and finds it calming, a getaway from all of the chaos that the world provides.
history:Hes been here pretty much his whole life. He was never left a cliche letter from his parents or anything, though. He’s spent most of his life in and out of the foster home. People sent him back because he wasn’t a “good fit” or that he was too “odd.” Quinn just can’t wait to escape the place he’s been cooped up in in his childhood years and leave behind all of the bad memories.
family:doesnt know any
crush:none yet
relationships:nope
other(i/a): here
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EclipseWhispering » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Accepted

Thanks a bunch!
hi
EclipseWhispering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 pm

name:Killian Martins
sexuality:heterosexual
personality:Killian is one of the nicest people you may ever meet. He’s quite charming and loves complimenting people and making them laugh. In his free time, he likes singing and volunteering at animal shelters.
history:Killian was going to be the greatest football quarterback to ever live. It would be tough because his elder brother had already made his mark as the starring quarterback in the previous years. His dad stuck by his side, encouraging him, telling him to focus more and more on football. One day at a game, he suffered from a stroke. A stroke that would leave him blind in both eyes. Just like that, his dreams were crushed. His dad was heartbroken at first, but then he became angry and told him to get out and never come back. That he would’ve never been better than his brother anyway.
family:mom, dad, brother(older)
crush:nope
relationships:here
other(i/a): hes blind
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:32 pm

name:Charlie Fadel
sexuality:bisexual
personality:Charlie is a pretty odd person when you first meet her and maybe even a bit scary. She is someone that people don’t often mess with, but despite her grumpy look, she’s actually pretty cool. Charlie may break rules and do crazy stupid things, but as long a you’re not a jerk, she’s fine with you.
history:Shes lived on the streets for most of her life. Her mother raised her alone and didn’t have an official home when she brought Charlie into the world. Her mother taught her street smarts and how to get away with stealing or taking a car. To pay for food, Charlie’s mother did many things and ended up getting arrested for stealing. All Charlie remembers is her mother telling her to run. So 11 year old Charlie did. A couple months later, Charlie met Luca, and they decided that they would break the rules together. They became very close and decided to become unofficial siblings
family:mom, Luca(“brother”)
crush:non
relationships:no
other(i/a): here
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me