closed please lock

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:38 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Alice Salanchez - Bisexual - 16 - Tags; Location;
Cafeteria
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
After Alice completed her morning routine, she was ready to go to the cafeteria. She decided to take one of their fancy elevators that looked like they could've been in a fancy hotel instead, She pressed floor 1 and waited until there was a bell sound and the elevator door opened to beautiful classrooms and the cafeteria to the left. ""Wow" She thought as she stepped out and made her way to the cafeteria.
Last edited by salsabeel on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Louisโ˜ž Maleโ˜ž 17โ˜ž Bi โ˜žWith...

Louis had woken up early to unpack the rest of his things when he found the school uniform. He was still staring at the uniform as he sat on the ground in his room other students' alarms at 7:15 seemed to snap out of it as he let out an annoyed sound at the thought of wearing the uniform. Soon enough he was running to the cafeteria in the school's uniform a sports drink in one of his hands. His eyes widening the moment he stepped into seeing the cafeteria, a small grin appearing on his face.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarenki » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm

name; rose park. age; 16. location; dorm room

6:30 a.m.
Rose's eyes flickered open as soon as she heard her alarm clock ring at her nightstand. Quickly, she grabbed her schedule out of the nightstand's drawer with excitement.
"This is it, my true, first day at Sunrose Academy-" she sighed with satisfaction as she folded the paper neatly and slid it back into her drawer. But before her true day began, Rose was hungry.

name; rose park. age; 16. location; cafeteria

7:00 a.m.
Rose arrived at the cafeteria, amazed by its beautiful design. Still feeling the cafeteria's unique atmosphere, Rose remembered that she should quickly rush to get her food. She wouldn't want to be late. As soon as she ate a chocolate-filled croissant, Rose put on her glasses and held her books firmly, ready to experience her adventure.
Last edited by sarenki on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
sarenki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am

Eแด›สœแด€ษด Bแด€ส€แด‡ษด
    17 | homosexual | athlete | mood : energized | โ™ฌ
Ethan noticed, as he took a bite of his toast, that other students were starting to file into the cafeteria. Ethan shrugged and went back to his toast, wanting to finish it rather quickly since he was famished. It would be a while until he'd be able to eat again since he had three subjects before lunch, one of them being gym so he's certinally get hungry then.

Lษชแด€แด Bแด€ส€แด‡ษด
    17 | heterosexual | popular | mood : grumpy | โ™ฌ
Liam glanced down at his schedule, squinting at it. "Well it seems that my homeroom in room 105 and right after that I have band, which is actually right next to the room nice. Easy walk. Other than that it's your standard core classes. How about you?" Liam didn't look up from his schedule but he was paying attention, going over where the rooms where, when they started and ended, etc. He may not be a 'nerd' but he certainly cared about being to class on time and making a lasting impression on the teacher.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:34 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Alice Salanchez - Bisexual - 16 - Tags; Louis Location;
Cafeteria
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Alice turned around admiring the view of the cafeteria, then spotted a boy. Alice walked up and said with a big smile Hi! I'm staying here for the year, and its my first day. Would you mind helping me out maybe...?
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:29 am

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ari"
xxxCheerleader
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: cafeteria
xxxTags: open
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขA R I A _ M O N T G O M E R Yโ€ข

Aria walked out of her dorm, locking the door with her keys. She headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast with most of the other students. She got her food and sat down at a table, eating a parfait.

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ever"
xxxPopular
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: Dorm 4
xxxTags: Liam
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขE V E R L E I G H _ Q U E E Nโ€ข

She read her first two classes and groaned since she hated both and math was her worst subject, "I have math... then computers." She made a disgusted face. "Are they serious? This year is already going bad." She looked over the rest of her schedule. "After that I have room 103, P.E., lunch, 105, 106 and 102."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Cheerleader
Tagged: Open.
Aeron was awake fairly early that morning, but had noticed that their dorm mate seemed to not be around, and figured that he had gone out already. This surprised them slightly, for they had usually been the one to be awake first, before coming to Sunrose. No matter. That did mean that they could spend a bit of time in the shower, and then they got dressed, before standing in front of a mirror and attempting to at least somewhat tame their fluffy pompadour, to no avail. Giving up after a while, they decided to go and run down to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.
Once they got there, Aeron looked around - after grabbing some food - and tried to decide who they'd like to sit with and talk to.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist
Tagged: Open.
Ezra woke up at his alarm, and he got himself up. Though it took him a little longer than anyone else, he didn't mind. He could get himself out of bed, and dressed, and into his wheelchair (and so on) on his own, since he was used to it - though he did appreciate the extra handles and modifications that the school had fitted into his room as well, to make things a bit easier for him.
Once he was ready, he left the dorm, and started down the corridor, to the elevator. Then, he made his way to the cafeteria, so that he could get some breakfast.
At the cafeteria, he got in line to get some breakfast, and he briefly had a glance around, seeing all the students that had already arrived for breakfast. It was no surprise that there were so many students - and even a few that seemed to have already finished.
Once he got food, he balanced the tray on his lap, then set about to find somewhere to go. Preferably with someone who seemed friendly and willing to have at least a short conversation.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Louisโ˜ž Maleโ˜ž 17โ˜ž Bi โ˜žWith Alice...

His smirk turned into a smile when a girl walked up to him snapping him out of his plans for pranks he could pull off, "I can try my best but I'm sorry to say that I'm on the same boat as you." He grabbed his schedule from his pocket before looking at it quickly before his stomach revealed that he was hungrier then he thought, "My name is Louis by the way. Mind eating breakfast with me if you haven't already?"
Last edited by A Shy Turtle on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 pm

ollie
cafeteria
no tags
ollie rubbed his eyes as he looked at himself in the mirror. "ah," he murmured, flicking a stray piece of hair down from his forehead. he shrugged, the uniform could be worse. he adjusted his tie with care and tucked his shirt into his crisp pants. his roommate, whom he hadn't yet been aquatinted with, was still asleep when he left, so he made his exit swiftly and quietly and made his way down to the cafeteria for breakfast.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 pm

แด˜แด€ษดแด…แดส€แด€ แด แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡
Female|18|Musician|Location;|Tags; Open|x
โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’

She didn't have the energy to get up in the morning, but she knew she had to.
The brunette let out a rather deep yawn as she got up out of her bed, hazily making her way to her desk where she had her uniform neatly laid out. Pandora wasn't a big fan of uniforms, but she wouldn't complain considering just how hard it was to get into this school. Her eyes drifted towards the clock hanging on her wall and proceeded to get dressed; there was no point in trying to sleep and get ready last minute. It would just delay the inevitable of meeting new people and having to familiarize herself with new classes.

After getting dressed and combing through her hair a few times until it looked neat enough to satisfy her, she began her trek out of her dorm and towards the cafeteria. She was starving as she had been incredibly nervous the previous night and eating would have just made her feel queasy, but now she felt more at ease. After going through the rather lengthy line and getting a simple breakfast of eggs and hash and bottled water, she found an empty seat and sat down.

แด›แดส™ษชแด€๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด‡๊œฑแด‡
Male|18|Athlete|Location; Cafeteria|Tags; Open|x
โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’

Tobias felt rather uncomfortable and stiff in the uniform provided to him, grumbling as he adjusted himself in the mirror. But he shouldn't complain, it kept everyone looking relatively clean and neat and kept status out of the way for the most part. He licked the bottom of his lip in thought as his eyes drifted along himself in the mirror; he didn't care so much for appearance but at a school like this well, he had to. He ran a hand through his blonde hair before shuffling out of the room and in the direction of the cafeteria. He was still relatively tired only having woken up ten minutes ago, but hopefully breakfast would kick start his energy.

As he entered the cafeteria he noticed how large the line had gotten and grumbled to himself, eyes scanning for a vending machine of some sort where he could get an item faster, but to no avail. With a deep sigh he entered the line and painstakingly went through it all, watching as some kids simply left the line because it was taking too long; and he didn't blame them. Once he finally got his food he walked with the tray and found a seat near a window. He wasn't one to corner himself off and hide from the general population but in the morning he wasn't his usual self anyway.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me