✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby serafim » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:51 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

Despite the overused term of endless summer replaying on commercials on the television, it never felt like it was endless. In fact, it was the shortest and quickest three months she'd experience. Between work, hanging out with her closest friends, and the annual vacation to experience the golden and hot shores of California, she had very little time to recollect herself and take a breath as she exited her car and walked on campus.
She maintained a bit of a pep in her step despite pulling herself out of bed a mere half an hour ago, passing by some familiar faces while others seemed fresh. New students that would be immediately shoved in a line telling of what they were meant to be for the next four years, whether it be the goths that stood in small crowds in the hallways, or the athletes that would leave their mark on the fields and record books.
What drew her from her thoughts was hearing her name, a familiar voice that she's only heard in classes and on the field egging his team on to victory. "Logan, nice to see you again" Kinsey began speaking, a small smile creasing on her lips. Logan Beck, star player and big boss among the jocks, or so she assumed. Her short term crush freshman year that ended with her simply dismissing it with the wave of a hand was now in front of her, and for some reason she felt small. "Yeah i'm doing alright, but how about yourself? How was the break?" she pushed herself to ask, hoping to keep herself occupied with the conversation.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Open|

After parking her truck in the student parking lot and hoping out, she breathed in the air of the early morning with slight anguish. Another year of listening to boring lectures from boring teachers, cliques crowding the hallways and begrudgingly letting you through, but there was also graduation to look forward to. Her final year in this place, and it was bittersweet.
Lilian scanned the crowds of people on campus for any familiar faces, someone to catch up with. And yet nothing yielded the results she wanted. I can always see them in class she thought to herself as she slowly walked along the maze of concrete, watching new faces pass by and spotting some she's only ever seen in class or in the hallways. Maybe she could stop and talk to a sophomore or junior, introduce herself and hopefully make a friend in the process.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:10 pm

▪♛▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴋ︱ wrote:
𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐀 𝐍 :: 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐊 ❩ ───────────
▪ ﹙age: 17﹚
▪ ﹙grade: junior﹚
▪ ﹙group: jocks﹚
▪ ﹙location: outside, campus﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Kinsey﹚

Nodding a bit in initial response to her returned greeting, he would feel less tense since she indeed did know who he was; he certainly hoped so, especially since they had been directly correlated through sports for the past couple years. Observing her familiar features for a moment longer, Logan would grin slightly, both brows now lifted in an unsure manner.
"Break? I mean, it was okay- I like break a lot, but I also get bored pretty fast. No 'big games' or anything. Those all usually happen during the school year." He'd admit, scratching at the back of his neck briefly. "Practicing is important and all, but I like actually playing the game, y'know?" Logan would sigh, still keeping a friendly demeanor set however. She wasn't someone he'd be embarrassed to be caught seen around; she was one of the cheerleaders, after all, and there was nothing low-class about them.
"I'm guessing cheerleading was the same? Since there's no games, I'd assume you and the others practiced, too.. I don't know about that stuff, so yeah." He would add, a small cackle escaping his lips as he spoke.

─────────────────────────────────────────
▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: outside, campus﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: open﹚

▪♛▪【ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ】 wrote:It was likely one of the worst days of his life; having to return to the place that he despised most. Vacation was an aspect of school that he took to heart; returning was a whole other story. The only positive thing about a new year was that he was no longer a freshman. Noticing that everyone seemed to be dotted around outside, Miles would attempt to recognize anyone who seemed familiar, then he remembered that he never really got around to making any friends during his first year.
Simply deciding to stay by himself, the sophomore would sit down by one of the trees in the campus's outside territory, setting his backpack beside him and crossing his legs comfortably. Leaning his back against the base of the tree, Miles would situate himself there for the time given before classes would start, resting an elbow amongst one of his knees in order to use a hand to keep his face lazily propped.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:32 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey snorted a bit at his response, the typical dwelling of sports still on Logan's mind was evident in the conversation. "Yeah, I guess I understanding wanting to get in there and...wrestle grown men to the ground" she teased him gently as she glanced back up at him, brushing her hair back with her hand as he switched the subject to cheerleading.
"We only practice here and there, maybe a week out of the month during the summer, we don't really change much in our routines so, it's quite boring" she murmured in the end, feeling the awkwardness creep in as she attempted to think of something else to mention. "So um, did you do anything special? Like go out of state or hang out with a significant other." Her words faltered as she failed to support the conversation much more, shifting slightly to stand up a bit straighter. She didn't know him well enough to know if he had annual vacations or parties to attend during the break, and that also came with not knowing what to talk about.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen|

After a few moments of standing around, she eventually caught the eye of Gwen Jensen, the queen of high school who despite her status wasn't exactly one to push away someone for a short conversation, or so she assumed. She'd only ever talked to Gwen during classes through team projects and occasional sharing of notes if one of them missed a slide or two, so maybe, or at least she hoped, Gwen would at least recognize her and be willing to talk.
"Gwen," she began as she made her way towards the girl, a casual pep in her step as she eventually stood a few feet from her. Need to keep some space in order to not make it seem awkward or threatening. "You excited? This being the last year and all in this concrete maze?"
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Gwen Jensen
Eighteen
Female
Queen Bee
Tagged: Lilian Boyer
Gwen looked up as she was addressed. She quickly recognized who was speaking to her; Lilian Boyer, a fellow senior. Gwen wasn’t close to her, but she knew Lilian was a nice girl. She smiled, setting her phone down and devoting her full attention to her classmate. “I’m more than ready to leave. What about you? You ready to get out of here?” She asked.

ɢᴏᴛʜᴀᴍ wrote:
Daniel Carter
Thirty-Five
Male
History Teacher
Tagged: Open
Mr. Carter had greatly enjoyed his three months off, to say the least. It wasn’t that he hated his job; he loved it. He couldn’t ask for a better place to work, or for better students to teach. Teenagers could just be a bit overwhelming sometimes, even for a man like him. He leaned against the entrance to the school, watching as the students began to arrive.
────────────────────
Sammy | Asexual | United States | Student | Introverted | Mystery Enthusiast
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:00 pm

koda dayslie:16:sophomore:bandie:location:outside, campus:tags:open
koda’s summer was super uneventful and consisted of him watching tv, working out, and playing his drums in the garage. he was excited to come back to school where he could finally interact with other human beings. koda usually walked to school since he lived a block away and didn’t own a car. as he approached the school with his drumsticks in hand, he saw all his fellow classmates walking in. he couldn’t spot any of his particular friends, but he would see them later. koda walked into the school and headed towards the band room.

corinth brighton:17:junior:jock:location:outside, campus:tags:open
corinth’s summer was filled with hangouts and working on her football skills. she wanted to show everybody she could be a worthy teammate. she didn’t want to called short stuff any other nicknames. corinth pulled up to school in her baby, a light purple 2010 jeep hummer, she looked for a good parking space near the front of the school. she saw one open near the football field and parked there. she hopped out of the car and locked it then proceeded to walk into the school.

katarina rivera:30:teacher:location:staff room:tags:open
katarina had been planning her lessons out for the whole summer trying to replace her loneliness. she walked into the staff room to grab a cup of coffee. she was glad to be back at school. she got herself a cup of coffee and sat down pondering what this year would bring.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:07 pm

ɢᴏᴛʜᴀᴍ wrote:
Gwen Jensen
Eighteen
Female
Queen Bee
Gwen looked up as she was addressed. She quickly recognized who was speaking to her; Lilian Boyer, a fellow senior. Gwen wasn’t close to her, but she knew Lilian was a nice girl. She smiled, setting her phone down and devoting her full attention to her classmate. “I’m more than ready to leave. What about you? You ready to get out of here?” She asked.

Daniel Carter
Thirty-Five
Male
History Teacher
Tagged: Katrina Rivera
Daniel sighed, making his way into the school and heading towards the teacher’s lounge. Most teachers had been working on their lesson plans all summer. Daniel Carter? He’d say at home and watched Netflix, occasionally venturing out to get food or see his sisters. He’d even been on a date or two. He enter the teacher’s lounge, grinning upon seeing Katrina. “Good morning gorgeous! Happy to be back?” He asked playfully.
────────────────────
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:21 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxplaying his phone, travis was, in fact, painfully oblivious to the wor
    ld. even without headphones or anything to block out noise, he could ca
    re less about anything going on around him. now, when he stayed up unt
    il probably around one in the morning, that was a different disconnect f
    rom the outer world than it was right now. that was his laziness showing
    itself.

swearing under his breath, he threw his phone into the pocket of his ba
    ckpack and grumpily turn away. the game he was playing was a war gam
    e, and he died. the sad thing is that this was his natural reaction.

no longer distracted by the device, travis stood and looked around for so
    meone to talk to. being deprived of people all summer except his parent
    s was really beginning to get to him. he wasn't very close to anyone that
    seemed totally approachable, but there was someone sitting alone by so
    me trees. they had a bored look on their face, and travis, being one to t
    ry and cheer others up, made his way over.

"school's so stupid," he murmured, still standing but looking down at the
    guy. "they teach us things we don't need to know. math? i'll never use
    it a day in my life out of here. well, maybe i will. but what about the
    big questions? like, does the postman deliver his own mail?"
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:40 pm

katarina rivera:30:teacher:location:teacher’s lounge:tags:daniel
katarina’s train of thought was interrupted by a certain history teacher. when she heard what daniel said, a light blush crept upon her cheeks, “Good morning daniel.”she said whilest rolling her eyes. “Most definitely. My break consisted of barely nothing. What about you?”she replied. she took another sip of her coffee looking up at daniel.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Kinsey snorted a bit at his response, the typical dwelling of sports still on Logan's mind was evident in the conversation. "Yeah, I guess I understanding wanting to get in there and...wrestle grown men to the ground" she teased him gently as she glanced back up at him, brushing her hair back with her hand as he switched the subject to cheerleading.
"We only practice here and there, maybe a week out of the month during the summer, we don't really change much in our routines so, it's quite boring" she murmured in the end, feeling the awkwardness creep in as she attempted to think of something else to mention. "So um, did you do anything special? Like go out of state or hang out with a significant other." Her words faltered as she failed to support the conversation much more, shifting slightly to stand up a bit straighter. She didn't know him well enough to know if he had annual vacations or parties to attend during the break, and that also came with not knowing what to talk about.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen|

A smile parted on Lilian's lips as the girl responded, satisfied that she could waste some time talking until the bell rang. At least she was welcoming to her approach. "I can't wait to get out of here, but then again after this i'll be shipped off to college for another torturous four years," she began as she relaxed a bit, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her high rise shorts as she continued speaking "But at least i'll be doing something I enjoy, y'know? How about you, what do you plan on doing once you get out of here?"
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Gwen Jensen
Eighteen
Female
Queen Bee
“Professional dog training. My parents want me to go into the horse business, but my heart has always been set on working with dogs. “ Gwen replied. “I think they are just sad that I won’t be carrying on the family business. Not that it matters much to me. Horses are great, but I prefer working with dogs way more.”

Daniel Carter
Thirty-Five
Male
History Teacher
Tagged: Katrina Rivera
Daniel began making a cup of coffee for himself, humming quietly. “Same here. Got rejected by three different people and tormented by my plethora of sisters. Don’t get me wrong, I love them. However, let’s just say I’m happy I no longer live with any of them.” He replied, glancing over at the English teacher. “In my laziness, I didn’t make a lesson plan. Looks like I’m winging it again this year.” He smirked.
────────────────────
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me