Senior Year- o&a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Senior Year- o&a

Postby querencia » Sun May 20, 2018 2:10 pm

LUCINA BAE
    female . eighteen . the top student . tagged; open!
    lucina was sure there was something far more enjoyable she could be doing with her time now that she'd finally gotten back from a trip visiting various colleges, besides sitting at a table in the coffee shop, straw dangling from her mouth, while she perused the applications. god, it was giving her a headache but her parents were raging on her even after getting back at midnight the night before. everything had to be perfect! they had even had her ap class books express shipped for today! her first actual day of summer!

with a groan she closed the laptop, louder than she should, and went to take another sip of her latte before realizing it was empty and she cursed herself for getting a small. she massaged the growing headache building behind her eyes, she knew her parent's wouldn't understand her dream to be a singer, it wasn't stable after all. only those big pop stars led comfortable lives and lucina could never live with herself if she wasted their hard earned money. she glared down at the empty cup before she decided on another and slipped the laptop back into her back, then headed to wait in line again- this time for something bigger. and maybe some real breakfast, that was always important.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Non-binary|Pansexual
Tagged: Lucina.
Aeron had practically leaped out of bed that morning - they were so excited for the day ahead of them, and the energy that radiated from them was almost tangible. They got themselves ready in record time, before bounding down the stairs. Today, they thought, was going to be a fantastic day. Deciding to skip out on breakfast at home, they pulled their shoes on and made for the door, almost tripping over one of their shoelaces, which they did decide to stop for a moment to tie their laces first. Then, they were on their way again, making sure to call out a quick, general, "see you all later!" to the rest of the house, assuming that at least one person would have heard them.

Once outside, Aeron ran down the street, side stepping anyone that might also be walking the opposite way, as to not crash into them. Then, they soon arrived at the coffee shop. Pushing the door open - and slowing down enough as to not end up being a complete whirlwind throughout the store - Aeron bounced to the queue that had formed, glancing up to the board to check what was being offered today. Quickly deciding what they wanted, they focused on the line in front of them, and recognised the girl that was stood in front of them. "Hi Lucina!" Aeron greeted warmly, confident that they knew the girl in front of them.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
It had taken Ezra around half an hour to get ready that morning - a bit slower than he usually was. Perhaps it was because it was finally setting in that it was summer, and that he didn't have to be in a rush in the mornings. Not that he ever was, for he always made sure to wake up at a reasonable time to make sure he did have time to get ready. He was certainly glad that he was able to get himself ready and into his wheelchair - his upper body strength certainly being the major factor here. Then, he made his way to the kitchen, to get some breakfast.

After he'd eaten, Ezra asked his older brother - who practically doted on him and was incredibly protective of him - to help take his harp out to the front porch. It was a beautiful day, and he wasn't going to let himself stay cooped up inside. Even if he only went as far as the vast front porch of the house, it was better than remaining inside. Indeed, a few minutes later, Ezra was sat out there, his harp positioned carefully so that he was still able to comfortably play it. He ran his fingers over the strings a couple of times, as though to test each one, to make sure they sounded right, then he began to play it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea [03] // charles [02]

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 21, 2018 6:06 am

Azalea Clifford
    ♥ Head Cheerleader ♥ Mood: Mischevious ♥ Location: Their House ♥ Tags: Calliope, Sedka ♥

Azalea gave a chuckle at Calliope's comment about going mad inside this house. "When am I not here to whisk you away from this awful, boring reality," she smiled, turning herself towards her best friend. She turned back around, looking at Sedka now, smiling playfully. "Take a break from your books sometime, sweetheart. If you'd loosen up, maybe you wouldn't have to stay in this house all day." When Calliope grabbed her and begun dragging her, she winked at the younger twin before following his older sister up to her room.

Charles Dessen
    ✧ Brainiac ✧ Mood: Peaceful ✧ Location: His House ✧ Tags: Ezra ✧

Charlie was simply taking a lazy day. He didn't want to go out and be social. He wasn't the type of person to stay inside the house all the time, but sometimes he just needed some time to himself. He got up, pulling on a crisp white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He ran a hand through his brown hair before going over to his window, opening it. The soft sound of a harp being played filled his ears as he turned to look for where the sound was coming from. His eyes landed on the porch across the road, where a seated boy in a wheelchair played the harp. Charlie leaned against the windowsill of his window, watching with a polite smile.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calli- 3// Sedka- 3

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 am

Sedka rolled his multi hued eyes at the girls as they scampered upstairs. It wasn't the first time he had been ribbed by them for not being social enough, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Letting out a reluctant sigh the boy grabbed his laptop and flipped it open. He would check his emails, his social media, maybe find somewhere laid back to spend the day. If he was lucky, one of the local cafes would have gotten back to him about playing gigs. Sedka was a classically trained artist, but a lot of cafes and bars liked to have smooth music for back ground noise, and even though his family was well off, Sedka appreciated the excuse to get out and people watch.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Calliope had thrown open her closet doors and was rifling through her options. She plucked out a wispy, long, sun dress that was white, covered in a deep, russet colored floral pattern. And then plucked out a pair of acid washed distressed shorts and a complementary tie dye crop top. "Which outfit? Girly? Or trendy?" Calliope's closet was immaculately organized, and most of her outfits were preset staple pieces that she could throw together in a rush and still look hot in. If ever the girl put meticulous thought to something, it would be her closet. Perhaps it came from being besties with the head cheerleader.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

LUCINA BAE
    female . eighteen . the top student . tagged; aeron!
    lucina rhythmically drummed her fingers along her arm as she glanced between her phone in her free hand and the head of the person in front of her. it seemed that the coffee shop had only gotten an increase in business since the summer started and was taking forever. damn iced coffee. all luci wanted was a sugar bomb to ward off the absolutely not healthy caffeine headache she got. with the time it was taking for any coffee to be made it left plenty of time to stare at the menu, and she was contemplating adding in something different, like a shot of marshmallow, when the door jangled open, she flinched out of her trance and nearly jumped out her skin when she heard her name behind her. she turned, eyes wide in surprise and heart beating a little faster to see aeron, and immediately relaxed. "oh my god, aeron. you can't surprise me so early in the morning before caffeine!" she exclaimed, but a smile was on her face. "but.. i guess i missed that about you! what have you been doing since school ended?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Aeron Callahan
18|Non-binary|Pansexual
To Aeron, the response they got was of very little surprise. They knew that they had something of an unavoidable habit of accidentally sneaking up on and surprising people. As much as they did try to restrain it, it was almost impossible for them, but it didn't matter too much, for it often seemed that the other person was usually happy to see Aeron anyway.

Aeron grinned brightly in response, and was practically bouncing on their toes. "Sorrrrrryy," they dragged out their apology, then attempted to make their expression appear as apologetic as possible. However, unable to hold it for more than a few seconds, they smiled warmly again. "I've just been here, there and everywhere!" Aeron responded, then decided to elaborate a little more, "I visited my dad a few times already, up at his stableyard. I'm really starting to get into vaulting with a couple of the horses now, it's so much fun!" they didn't often talk about their homelife - they just never really saw a reason to, and it rarely came up in conversation. Since their parents divorced a few years ago, before Aeron started high school, they moved with their mother to the town, while their father remained at the stableyard, running and managing it.

Slightly shrugging, as if it wasn't a big deal or anything to be noted, Aeron asked, "What about you? I don't think I've seen you around all that much recently." In hindsight, though, Aeron thought, they hadn't seen many of their classmates since summer started.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Charlie.
Ezra hummed under his breath as he played his harp, focusing on the strings. He hadn't played for a little while, and it always felt nice to get back into playing. He rarely got rusty, and even his music teacher had once commented about how he could probably take a year off and still play well right off the bat. That was not something Ezra wanted to test, though, just in case.

After he played through a few songs - mostly cover versions of a few modern songs, like Pompeii, Centuries and Demons (by Bastille, Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons, respectively) - he glanced up as his brother poked his head around the front door, asking him if he needed anything. Ezra shook his head, "No, thank you," he said, and his brother went back inside. Then, he carefully readjusted the way his harp leaned on his shoulder, just to get a bit more comfortable. He was about to start playing again, when something caught his eye, across the road.

He glanced up, seeing that someone was watching him through their window. Ezra hesitated, then raised a hand to wave at the guy who was watching him, slightly embarrassed that he'd had an audience, and hoped that he wasn't annoying anyone with his playing. He did, though, start playing his harp again, figuring that someone would have probably come out to tell him that there was a problem by now, if there was one.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea [04] // charles [03]

Postby jungwonie » Tue May 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Azalea Clifford
    ♥ Head Cheerleader ♥ Mood: Awestruck ♥ Location: Their House ♥ Tags: Calliope ♥

Azalea sat on the edge of her best friend's bed, surveying the interior of her neat closet until she came out with two final factors. She eyed the two down before sighing. "Go with trendy. It's supposed to get really hot today," she said, standing and walking over to one of Calliope's windows and opening it. The neighborhood the two shared was more on the beautiful side, which caused Azalea to linger at the window longer than she'd anticipated.

Charles Dessen
    ✧ Brainiac ✧ Mood: Peaceful ✧ Location: His House ✧ Tags: Ezra ✧

Charlie listened to the three pieces of music Ezra played, closing his eyes and letting the music take him away. His head unintentionally swayed with the beat of the music until it came to a pause. His eyes fluttered open and landed on the boy in the wheelchair, offering a friendly smile. He saw him wave, causing his face to momentarily heat up, but soon he calmed himself and waved back to him, not moving from his place in the window.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calli- 4// Sedka- 4

Postby feather_light_flight » Tue May 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Calliope nodded and changed quickly, adding a leather braided belt to the shorts, and gladiator sandals that wrapped up to her knees. As she turned to the mirror to clip on a delicate gold charm necklace and matching earrings, she spoke, voice light and cheerful. "So what's the game plan for today darling? I know it's summer time, but surely we can find a pool party or something to crash. Or a beautiful stranger to flirt with." A side ways glance to her friend, and the raven haired girl let out a chuckle that sent her curls bouncing around her cheeks. Azalea seemed to be distracted, entranced with the pristine neighbor hood outside.

"Or maybe just find somewhere to hang out and chill. Maybe the park? I hear some musicians have already set up camp there for street money." Dusting on a light layer of gold highlight and a few swipes of mascara, the girl stood up, peering at her reflection in the mirror. It wasn't that she was vain persay. It was just that Calliope liked to look her best.

Sedka on the other hand, figured that hanging around the house all day would indeed be boring. With a deep sigh he tugged his phone out of his pocket, flipping through his contacts till he settled on one. Charles Dessen. A friend of his and Calliopes. Pulling up his text messages, the boy typed up a quick message. "Hey Charlie, anything interesting going on today?"
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed May 23, 2018 1:31 pm

LUCINA BAE
    female . eighteen . the top student . tagged; aeron!
    "wait, vaulting? seriously?" lucina gaped, eyebrows raised in surprise. she went through her crazy horse girl phase in middle school, she'd like to say she knew about 96% of everything about horses beyond how to ride one. "that's so cool, aeron. i can't even jump down a few feet let alone up and down from a horse. i'd love to see it sometime!" she continued, her expression soft with a smile. well, she wasn't one for athletics after all but that was probably well known. she ended up sitting out most gym classes anyway. she didn't mind per say but made it up by running much of the organizing for the games.

her shoulders slumped slightly when asked about what she'd been doing. "well.." she trailed off, "parents took me around to look at schools. they're kinda college crazy right now." she bit her lip, "haven't really gotten to have any summer yet, not really sure what i'm going to be doing yet." she shrugged and noticed the line had moved up, it was her turn. she ordered her caramel-coconut latte with a bit of cinnamon, paid, then stepped aside for aeron, waited, then asked after they ordered, "so i'm guessing i didn't miss much though?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Non-binary|Pansexual
Aeron's grin got wider - if that was even possible - and they nodded wildly, their gravity-defying hair bouncing along with it. "Yep!" they confirmed, slightly too loudly so that a few of the other customers turned to look towards the two, with an odd expression. Though they didn't particularly care about attracting attention, they figured that Lucina probably didn't want it, so they toned their voice down a bit, as they continued, "I'll let you know the next time I go up there, then, if you'd like!" Aeron suggested.

They tilted their head to one side slightly, as Lucina spoke about what she had been doing so far, looking somewhat concerned. They did not see why there should be any focus on college just yet, especially as they hadn't even started senior year yet. "Oh. That's a shame - hopefully they'll lay off a bit, though." Aeron said, then they fell silent, waiting for Lucina to order, then they also ordered once it was their turn to do so - an iced berry lemonade - and paid. They stepped to one side for the next person, and glanced towards Lucina. "Not too much. I'm not sure if something's being planned, to be honest, but we could always go and find out!"

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Charlie.
At least the boy watching him was friendly - he wasn't sure what he'd do if he was being mocked. He wasn't too shy around having any sort of audience either, of course, for he sometimes played in the company of other people, so Ezra wasn't put off by him. He glanced up briefly, as he carried on, seeing the wave from the other boy, and he glanced back towards his harp quickly, blushing slightly. He was tempted to signal for him to come over, so that they might talk, but he was a little hesitant for that. Besides, maybe he'd prefer to keep his distance, or wasn't really interested in the first place. However, Ezra reasoned to himself, it might be worth opening the invitation towards him.

So, after he'd played a couple more songs, Ezra looked back towards the boy in the window, and made a couple of gestures, hoping that it was clear that he was offering for him to come over. Then, he did a few stretches for his hands and arms, just to make sure that they wouldn't end up cramping up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me