snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Zoe & Zac - post 1

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:57 pm

xxxZacxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22yrs
    male
    w/ zoe, shane, aiden
    @ just outside the cabin
    ♥ no real crush
    apollo& artemis

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zac thumbed hard to the beat of the music as the drive into the mountains started to draw to an end, he really was starting to get excited about this trip. Almost as if to welcome them to this little get away was a small flurry, thankfully nothing that should hinder the last bit of their drive up to the cabin. Zac looked over at his sister to see her grumpily curled up in the passenger seat with her obnoxious cat perched partially on Zoe's lap and the other on the dash. The stupid cat always made Zac laugh, and it almost seemed excited for the snow, well at least more excited then Zoe seemed to be. He gave her a little shove, "try not to be an ice king" he said in a low voice so the two guys in the back seat wouldn't hear.

His outfitted 4 wheeler jeep easily crunched over the snow and then to a stop right in front of the 3 cabins that they would be spending the weekend in. A quick tilt of his rear view mirror he could see their 3 dogs completely content on staying in the heated car, so he let out a little whistle and all he got in response was a tilted look. With a chuckle Zac zipped up the remains amount of his coat and turned off the car, only for the hum of the engine to be replaced by the low whimper coming from Zoe. Knowing it was best to just ignore her, she slammed the door on her, letting the dogs out form the back, no doubt they needed to relieve themselves. "Hey Shane, Aiden" Zac said as he knocked on the window, excited to just start rolling around int he snow with his two boys. "Apollo, Artemis," he called seeing his two rambunctious boys charge threw the snow towards him. It was going to be a fun weekend he thought, giving another look around waving at a few of the others who had also just arrived.

xxxZoexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22yrs
    female
    w/ zeppelion
    @ cabin #3
    ♥ [hidden]
    wafflez& pancakes

that cat is mine and that pic
    is my own please dont use
    without permission

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somehow Zac had convinced that going up to the cold miserable mountains would be a good idea of a wasted weekend, not that she got to many of those off, but somehow she was still here. The truly only saving grace was that she could take pancakes and wafflez, who were both certified esp animals so they literally came everywhere with Zoe. Zoe tried to curl as deep into the Jeep's seat as she could, as if she could just be absorbed into it and therefore not have to be here. Why did anyone even think going to someplace cold and windy was a good place to relax, why not rent a lake house or anywhere where you didn't need 5 layers just to stand outside. Zoe only had one response to Zac's words and that was to let out a little hiss, she didn't wanna be here but she knew that she wouldn't have been doing anything if she had stayed home.

When the car pulled to a stop, a little whimper started to come from somewhere deep inside of Zoe and only became more noticeable as the engine turned off. It was to late to turn around now, so Zoe finally sat up and faced her reality. Luke and Shane had been troopers during the ride as in the beginning it have been a duet between zac and herself, but then became a serenade by zac to the poor people in the back seat as she had curled up to sleep. Though as if she had a homing beacon a little ball of white fluff caught her eye, Zeppelin. Rising her hands up to the sky and let out a little cry of happiness "thank jesus" and she kicked open her door letting Wafflez out to prowl. She watched her cat only for a moment before doing a very graceful full sprint to the tall guy clearly dressed inappropriately for the weather just like herself. "hey stranger, come here often," she said since he was the only person she really knew here or better yet could stand for a period of time.
Last edited by Crazycookiemonster on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || full

Postby querencia » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:38 pm

esmerelda xx sawyer
    ───────────────────────
    ( 20 . cabin 2 . tagged; open!!)

esme drummed her fingers along the steering wheel as she peered ahead of her, music blasting from the speakers. she hated to admit it but driving was one of the worst things in the world. driving up a snowy mountain was even worse. she chewed on her lip, cardi b was doing a pretty dang good job of blocking out the sound of the wind outside and the crunching snow under her car, something which she would be worrying about a lot more without the music. 'what did you expect?' she thought to herself, 'that you'd be transported up in a trolley or something?' wait that sounded like something out of a horror show, maybe this was better after all?

after a few minutes of driving esme came within sight of the cabins and the tension she hadn't noticed before disappeared immediately, her sugar glider, peaches, chirped before jumping down from her rearview mirror to cling to her hand instead. it seemed her nerves hadn't only bothered her. she pulled in neatly before killing the engine and popping the top of her vest so peaches could dive in before heading out. she retrieved her real winter jacket from the backseat and hurried to put it on, snow flakes freezing her skin immediately where they landed, and grabbed her single duffel bag. mind you it was stuffed but that's besides the point. she locked the car before looking around to observe her fellow cabin-mates, hands stuffed in her pockets, face buried in her scarf. from who had arrived already it seemed like they were all an interesting bunch, so hopefully the trip would be worth it!
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby CarebearCutie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Open

Donita walked into cabin 3 seeing a few people around the cabins. She quickly moved through them making sure no to bump into anyone. She looked around the cabin and smiled, it was really pretty and nice. The only bad thing was she counted 9 beds, yikes that was a lot of people for her. Donita found a bed in the corner kinda far away from everyone and put one of her suitcases on the bed along with her little bag and the two other suitcases on the ground. She gently put her bird cage on the two suitcases on the ground.
Hopefully people and their pets will be nice to them she thought getting filled with anxiety, she knew lots of people will have their animals and most don't get along with birds and like to eat them. She sat on her bed she picked and opened up her bag. It had her drawing notebook along with her dream notebook, her Polaroid camera and her normal camera, some headphones and some old mixtape set. She got out her mixtape and her polaroid camera. She wanted to take pictures of the pretty cabin before everyone was inside. So she put on some music and got started with taking pictures trying to make them look creepy yet beautiful.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: N/A (Open) -22 year old male
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Luke plopped down on his bed with his two dogs, Teddy and Cooper, beside him. This was going to be a long trip and he didn't have anyone to talk to... at all.
After placing his things, he immediately walked outside to talk to some people. His dogs followed him quietly as the snow crunched under his feet. He was not dressed for this weather at all. Seriously, who wears a hoodie and sweatpants on a snowy mountain? He took out his phone and found that there was no reception. Like groaned, loudly, and he was pretty sure everyone heard him. His eyes glanced at the clouds. "I'm definitely going to get sick."
Last edited by Wolf Storm on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - his car
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "open"
X
XXXXKane couldn't believe he was doing this. How did he get grouped up into this? Something about not relaxing. Yeah right. King glanced over at his laptop bag for the hundredth time, a worried expression on his face. How would people react to him working while here? King, all in all, wasn't afraid of interacting with others it was just... difficult none the less. He let out a sigh as he gripped the steering wheel to his red car his thoughts racing as he realized the entrance to the cabin wasn't that far off-just around the corner. He groaned on seeing the entrance, knowing his car wasn't going to make it up there alive. "C'mon buddy, no turning back now." He spoke to himself, trying to find the motivation he needed. His car, slowly, but eventually made it through the driveway and to the cabins. Upon seeing pets and owners running around his stomach flipped. Pets? Are you kidding me? What is this a zoo? He groaned as he shut his car off, staying seated in his car. King felt like turning around now, but his threatening low gas tank and determined friends were not something he wanted to face right now.

King opened the door to his car, the cold air nipping at his exposed skin and causing him to yelp quietly. He then rushed to open the door to the back seat and throw up his gray jacket and scarf, making sure to cover his mouth. After getting situated from the cold King went to the trunk to grab his suitcase. It wasn't much, a duffle bag and a backpack. He sighed as he closed the trunk, his stomach becoming uneasy at the thought of these pets ruining his possessions. Finally, King walked over to the passenger seat and grabbed his laptop bag, the pins that resigned on the strap sticking out from the rest of him. He was more put together but the bag had paint splotches on it, a hole near the button, and pins covering it. It truly was a mystery.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:12 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|Cabin 3|Tags; Petru, Addie|Brad|current outfit
Hazel crossed one leg over the other, having to use the washroom after this long car ride. Her long frizzy hair hung around her like a golden brown halo as she grit her teeth. With a small grimace she stared out the window and tried to distract herself. She wondered how Brad was doing, he used the washroom for recently then her after their last pit stop but she didn't have to go then. As the car pulled up into the parking area, she grinned before getting out of the car as quickly as she could, zooming to the washroom only to return a short while after. It's so beautiful up here She grinned, looking up at the surrounding trees and mountains.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Shane"|22|Cabin 1|Tags; luke|Milo|current outfit
Shane looked up at the frosty Jeep window when Zac rapped his knuckle on it. He shuffled in his seat, taking off his seatbelt and stretching before he opened the car door. Milo instinctively leapt onto his owners shoulder when he got a glance at the white snow, but the tall man didn’t mind for he was a small cat. The dusky haired man stood up and stretched, popping his shoulder before he went to the back of the Jeep and grabbed his belongings and clothes. He carried them into his cabin before he came back out into the lot. He spotted his sister with her carpool but felt he shouldn’t just interact with her this trip, she did choose a different cabin after all. Finally his amber eyes landed on a grumpy looking blond on his own. Milo clambered off Shane’s shoulders as he made his way over, landing in the snow with a surprised mew. Hey. I’m shane he introduced casually.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 am

[quote="Goldprincess"]Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Open

Donita finished taking photos of the cabin, she put all the Polaroid pictures on her bed to fully delevop. She look around still seeing no on in the cabin. thank god she thought. Donita decided that it was best to let her three beautiful birds outdoors and let them fly around for a bit. All of her birds were trained to come back to her whenever she whistled a certain pitch. She opened the cage and whistled for them to fly on her shoulders. Lava is always on the left shoulder and moonlight and sunshine were on her right. All of them were females so she didn't have to worry about one getting pregnant tho they would fight sometimes they were all super friendly to eachother. Donita closed the cage and grabbed her drawinf notebook. She walked outside and found a nice spot to sit in. She didn't mind if the ground had a little snow or how it was cold she liked the cold for the matter of fact. Living in Australia was awful for her because it was hot for most of the time. But being up in the mountains with the cold made her happy. She let her birds fly around her but lava stayed on her shoulder watching her doodle the cabin.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:07 am

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺
ɪᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ɪs ɢᴇɴɪᴜs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nineteen Cabin One Status: Single Feeling: Excited, nervous Tag(s): Petru, Haze

Adelae had never heard of Ladyhawke, so as not to offend Petru, not that she thought that was remotely possible, Addie stuck a headphone into her right ear vibrating with the musical artistry of Beethoven. Her Ipod was set on shuffle to his many inspiring violin sonatas. So in between the mellow tunes of synthpop and the classical chords of a string quartet, she had her arms up in the familiar stance of embracing her violin, fingers dancing on air to the music blasting in her ear and eyes shut in gentle concentration. Meanwhile, in the very back, whined her precious trio of Chinese Crested Dogs. The girls were a bit antsy not being able to see Addie although they were trained to ride in vehicles. She sincerely hoped Petru did not mind the noise.

She turned down the volume on her portable device and pulled out the headphone just as Petru made sure Ladyhawke had finally ran its course. They had been listening to the unfamiliar band since they had left, not that Addie was complaining. Take a brief glance towards the outside scenery, she let out an inaudible gasp at the beauty and wonder, wishing she had paid attention more during the car ride. "Not for me", she said with a pearly, sheepish smile. "I will always be a beach girl at heart". Even though her visits were numbered back home. "I'm so sorry about the girls, Petru", she apologized, referring to her pups. "They are usually so well behaved".
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:05 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: Shane (Open) -22 year old male
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Luke sipped his “hot” coffee that had turned cold a while ago. Loud crunching could be heard as someone approached Luke. Looking up, Luke glanced at the man before going back to pet Teddy. Luke shivered as a gust of wind hit him. Regret could be seen on his face as his teeth clattered loudly. His lips took a blue tint due to the freezing weather. ‘Let’s get this over with’ he thought as he stroked Teddy’s soft fur. He looked back at the man and smiled slightly, his grumpy mood washing away. “Hey, I’m Luke Evans, I’m 22. Who are you?” He asked the stranger. He studied the man closely and could see piercings and slightly visible tattoos.
Last edited by Wolf Storm on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:23 am

Mirabelle Lykke - The Parking Lot - Tagged; Kane

Mira glanced to the passenger seat beside her to Elton, he stared out of the window, occasionally whining as he watched the trees glide past. She sang along to the music playing as she followed the road, Well I'm sick of this town, bringing me down, a vast world epidemic all around. I'm sick of this town, bringing me down, a lost generation trying to act profound. Elton turned to face her as she sang, he barked and bounced in his seat. "Calm down, not much longer." She reached across to pet him before changing the gear. Oh, you upper class daughters, and working class sons, it's hard to save a dollar the way the world runs. We got a counterculture you can buy of a shelf if you're losing your identity to somebody else. Following the road, Mira continued to sing along to the songs and Elton continued to stare out the window with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. He would stand at the sight of a bird fluttering past before always returning to being seated.
"Look there's the gate." She told the dog who looked to her with a tilt of his head. Mira drove through the gate slowly before turning into the parking lot. "Sit still." She told Elton as she reversed into one of the spots, before unbuckling her belt. She unplugged her phone from the car and picked up her gloves and scarf to put them on before stepping out into the cold.
Elton stood with his tail wagging as Mira reached across to open his door. He leaped out of the car, padding off to empty his bladder before making his way over to the opposite side of the car as Mira opened her door and got out. Letting out a shaky breath, Mira closed her door before scurrying to the boot. Popping it open, she reached in, taking out a thick coat. "You okay, boy?" She asked Elton as he followed her around to the back of the car with his tail still wagging, watching as he put on her coat. She pulled out her guitar and two bags; she slipped one of the bags over her shoulder before putting her guitar on her back and choosing to carry the last bag. "Good boy, Elton." She praised as she looked down to the dog that sat patiently at her heel.
Lifting her gaze to finally have a proper look at the cabins and surrounding area, she smiled weakly before she began to walk. Mira turned her head, catching sight of a man stood besides a red car. "Hello," She politely smiled as she adjusted a strap on her shoulder, "Quite the drive, huh?" Elton padded along besides her as they got nearer.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me