Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby quark quack » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:04 am

Simon Simmons }} Male }} Geek }} Tags; Open
    Simon had been preoccupied with scribbling shorthanded notes on a legal pad. This wasn't his favorite class of the day in terms of subject matter, but it was still interesting nonetheless. In terms of the attendees, it was the reason he took ibuprofen at the end of the day. He could feel the familiar beginnings of a headache starting at his temples, but he ignored it and continued writing. That was, until a basket with papers came around. Bewildered, Simon took a page and passed it on, glancing over what appeared to be an invitation. He took a wild guess as to what the party would be like; horrid current pop music, flashing lights, perhaps some illicit materials, and obnoxious, loud guests. The thought made Simon wince a bit. He folded the paper and put it in his pocket nonetheless, deciding that he may pop by for five minutes to generate irony before leaving. Then the bell rang, and a few of the more obnoxious students, presumably not to be outdone in ruckus, exclaimed their excitement. Speaking of leaving--
    Simon gathered his things and returned them to his bag.

quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkMatter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 am

β–Ί Franklynn β–Ί "Minion" β–Ί Class, Hallway β–Ί tagged - openβ–Ί
Click, was the sound Frankie's pocket mirror made as she snapped it shut. She'd been reapplying mascara for the remainder of the class until she felt something tap her shoulder. "I'm clearly busy," Franklynn breathed irritably, turning to see who was bothering her. It was some kid she never talked to, but held out a basket of little slips, waiting for her to grab it. After doing so, she unfolded the paper to reveal a party invitation from Kalliana. The other night, Frankie remembered Kalliana blabbering something about it over the phone while she pretended to listen, but now was the first time she'd thought about it since then. Of course, she'd be there.
The bell rang and she grabbed the invite along with her bag, then sauntered out the door.
PinkMatter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:39 am

COLE RUIZ
7th Period β€’ Rebel β€’ Tags: Open

Cole sat in udder boredom as the teacher ranked on for what felt like centuries. Looking down, he spotted a thin piece of paper stirring on his desk-an invitation to the Queen Bee’s party. With a roll of his eyes, he shoved it into his pocket. When his friend, Arizona, tossed a ball of pepper at the teacher, he snickered, before leaping to his feet and dashing out of the room alongside his classmates as the bell rang loudly, signaling the end of class. He ambled over to his locker, fiddled with it for a minute, before heading over to Arizona.

ALEXANDER PATEL
7th Period β€’ Ex-Jock β€’ Tags: Open

Lex calmly ignored everything the teacher was saying, instead leaning back against his desk and looking absentmindedly out the window. He also ignore the party invitation dropped on his desk, but just whisked it into his bag without a second glance. Finally, the bell rang, and he jumped to his feet enthusiastically, and exited the classroom.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➀ they/she/xe ➀ demigirl lesbian
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:06 am

Arizona Fletcher|Female|Rebel|Tagged: cole[
      β€œDid I ever mention that I hate you?”

Arizona went to her locker, then quickly rushed to unlock it. When she did, she opened the door to it, giving a shriek when all the books fell on top of her. Startled, she realized that there were plenty of books that weren’t even hers in there. Rolling her eyes, she assumed that they were her sister’s. She turned around to see Cole, and smiled. β€œAre you going to Kalliana’s party?” She asked as she bent to pick up her books.

Kalliana Sykes|Female|Queen Bee|Tagged: Franklynn
      β€œStep aside, peasants.”

Kalliana walked to Franklynn. β€œCome to my place, you’re helping decorate for the party.” She said, then handed the other girl her bag. β€œAnd put my books in my locker. Don’t get them out of place again.” She demanded.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:52 am

abigail kingsley - jock
cisfemale - pansexual
7th period - tags; open
    Abigail waited impatiently for class to end. The day had been uneventful, boring, and painfully long. She was ready to leave, but as soon as the bell rung she didn’t leave class immediately. She did, however, gather her things quickly. She watched her close friend, Kalliana, the queen bee, talk to her minions and tell them instructions. I think she’s good as queen. She gives other people a real taste of reality. She soon left the classroom to get to her locker, unlocking it and placing all her books inside faster than usual. Looking up at the hallway clock, she was five minutes early to get to her next class. She decided to roam the halls for a bit, looking for someone to bother.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 am

β™” Samir Williams-Ortez (King of the Nerds) β™”
β™  Male β™  17 β™  Geek β™  Tags: Sebastian β™ 

Samir was writing down notes from the teachers lecture when he saw a paper ball was thrown at him from Arizona, the notorious I do not give a crap girl, which resulted in him shaking his head. Arizona in his opinion was a girl he admired but would not associate with due to her history of rebelling. If you were to ask if he would ever protect her he would respond with,'Sure for i always love a challenge.' Unlike the other top people in the school Samir does not use prejudice or one's clique to decide if they are worth his time but their personality. Just as he was about to pack up all of his supplies he saw a basket get passed to him by Arizona, which she did not place so lightly. He was just about to hand it off when he saw his name written down with blue ink and full of swirls.
β™  β™  β™  β™ 

'Why on Earth would she invite me to one of her parties? I know we do not come from the same background and never did we need to discuss a matter but....still. What could it be?....Oh I know.' With that thought lingering in his head he passed the basket on as a small smirk appeared on his face. Walking out of the classroom he walked up to Sebastian, his locker mate,"Hey are you going to the party? I think it would be a good idea to attend. Trust me when the gang gets together to discuss our notes in AP Government I'll tell you why." With that he walked down the hallway until he saw a freshman junior varsity football player known as Lucas van Hal. Pulling out a folder with the persons name on it,"I think me and you need to talk about you and Joe Gomez. You will realize that I am actually going to help you." Business as usual.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ β™› -- // jasper, post one

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:16 am

( β™• )xx❝οΌͺοΌ‘οΌ³οΌ°οΌ₯οΌ² οΌ₯＀W1R＀S!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xtitlel the theatre nerd x]xx[ xmoodl oh great yah i love parties mhmm x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl none/kalliana x]

even though jasper was considered a "geek" by textbook definition, this didn't necessarily make him an exceptional student in english class. in fact, as the teacher was talking, edwards was contently dabbling in his science homework, blissfully unaware of the basket that self-proclaimed miss america had just passed around the classroom. a kid next to him gave him a sharp, obnoxious nudge in the shoulder, in which jasper looked up with a disinterested expression painted on his features, before taking the basket slowly with a hint of an inquisitive look. he slowly took the invitation, glanced up at the dark brown locks that were just strutting out of the room -- and realized that he had just missed the bell.

using the invitation as a bookmark for later, the brunette quickly slammed his textbook shut, took a quick glance at the board to make sure he hadn't missed anything too dire of importance, and stepped out of the classroom, silent as ever. it was never jasper's intention to talk to anyone, and he sure as hell didn't want to go to this party -- but something deep within him told him that he should go anyways, just to check it out. if he got lucky, he might witness the crime of the century. well, the second crime of the century -- since everyone was talking about the disappearance of the last school royal.

[ xword countx 230 x]
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:24 am

Jackson Loveless | male | 17 | jock | tags:

Jackson sat in the very back of the class, crumpling up little pieces of paper and throwing them at random people. He noticed the invitations for Kalliana's party being passed around, and he was the last to get one. Of course, he already knew about the party, so he just shoved the paper in his pocket. When the bell rang, he threw his arms up. "Whoo! Finally." He hadn't brought any books with him to class, so he just got up, stretched, and headed for the door. Jack walked past Kalliana, touching her shoulder briefly. "See ya later babe." He said with a wink, then left the classroom.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseLover! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 am

Sebastian James Purser | Male | Geek | Samir

As always, Seb waited for the main of the class to leave the room before going to his locker, it would only take one person to knock his leg and he’d be the laughing stock of the school...again. He gave Samir a small smile when he came up to him but focused on having his locker in-line and perfect as it should be. β€œI’d really prefer not too. A load of people who don’t quite like me, in one small room. Not really my idea of fun.” He said simply with a little shrug, closing up his locker. β€œWhat you going on about?”
HorseLover!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ζ§ΞΊΚ‹β„“β„“cΠ½ΞΉc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am

Shirley β€œShire” Mockerstein : Ex-Minion : Tags - None

Shirley walked down the hall, glaring around. The jocks were with their one-week girls, the geeks were talking about the latest video game, the rebels were, well, rebelling, and the populars were standing next to their lockers, looking in the small mirror. Everything was normal, except for one thing, she couldn’t see her exiles. She glared around, and walked off.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ζ§ΞΊΚ‹β„“β„“cΠ½ΞΉc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me