✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby baby teeth » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:27 am

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛
    age. seventeen | location. home / school | crush. none | tags. open
Quinton's alarm clock blasted in his ear. He rolled over to press snooze but rolled a little too far and fell out of his bed. He cursed under his breath and rubbed his hand he'd fallen on. The cold, wooden floor sent chills throughout his body. Quinton glanced at his alarm that was still blaring. His eyes widened in panic as it was forty-five minutes after his usual wake-up time. "Wh-what? Why did it go off now?!" He jumped up from the floor and opened his dresser, pulling out his favourite green, knitted sweater and a pair of jeans. Sliding the sweater over his bare torso, he opened his bedroom door and shouted, " Mum, wake up!" He saw her body stir. " Wh- Oh my goodness, we are going to be late. Get your stuff together and wait in the car!"
"On it!" He hopped into his jeans and pulled the plug of his alarm, silencing it. He ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing the first thing he saw, which in this case was an apple. Quin sprinted to the small garage and hopped into the unlocked car. He then starting munching on the apple as he waited for his mom, impatiently.
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:42 pm

B I L L I E

What's up a holes." Billie mumbled under her breath. Her locker was placed in the same spot as last year, and the year before. The door was a little jammed as usual so she practically had to punch it before opening. Once it opened, she tossed her journals in the top shelf and her lunch on the bottom. There were stickers all over the inside. Some she had stolen or bought at dollar stores. Billie thought it was beautiful, even though it an assorted bunch. She slammed the locker shut and leaned her shoulder against it taking a second to breathe, but then interrupted by a loud remark. It was her brother.

N I C K

Nick stopped at the doorways smiling. What's up mofos!" Nick yelled. A couple of kids looked his way, along with scared freshman. He thought they were adorable and too pure for this nightmare. When Nick was a freshman,
he wore glasses and was was quiet. He didn't make friends and was way too scared to try anything risky. Now Nick's the opposite.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:44 pm

┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; open

└────────────────────┘
a yelp slipped from Olivia's lips at the boy's shouting. before, she hadn't been able to open her locker and literally dropped all of her books on the floor when she was entering the building. wow. best way to make friends.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

N I C K

S girl yelled from across the hallways and Nick smiled. "Didn't mean to scare you there babe."
He approached with his arms crossed and a cocky smile. Before he spoke again, Nick looked the girl up and down. She was fairly pretty. "I'm Nick. You look new and scared, so I'll be your guide." Nick didn't give her time to say no. He wanted to seem all confident but Nick just wanted someone to walk the halls with.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:05 pm

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
Gary wasn't paying attention when he almost bumped into another kid. He backed up out of sheer surprise. "Sorry, sorry, I- uh-" He spluttered, rubbing the back of his neck out of shame. He looked back at them, trying to find something un-awkward to say, but failing to do so, and he let his gaze fall back down. "S-sorry about that... If I, y'know.." He instantly shut his mouth, afraid he was going to make a fool out of himself.

Melodie-Rue Carson ~tags; none (open)
Mel looked around curiously as she emerged from the bathroom, hearing so many different things going on. She shrugs, assuming that it's probably nothing. Minding her own business, she decides to go her own way back down the hallway to look for her class.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary
Shaking his head slightly, a little embarrassed, "No, no. I should've been looking where I was going. Especially with this thing," he insisted, then gestured down towards his wheelchair. He knew that he shouldn't take corners right at the edge. Ezra glanced up at the other student, wondering if he knew him. He was familiar, and recognised him from a few classes last year. "You're Gary, right?" he then asked, hoping that he recalled his name correctly. "I'm Ezra," he introduced himself, and smiled warmly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
His distress slowly began to ebb away and he forced his shoulders to relax. He casted a swift glance at their wheelchair and couldn't help but feel a little sympathetic. He forced himself not to stare. "Ah, I-I see, it's quite alright..!" The fact that someone knew his name flicked a small switch inside of him. He nodded, a faint grin appearing on his face. "And yeah, I'm Gary," he confirmed with a small chuckle. He thought back a few years, and he seemed somewhat knowledgeable of the other student's name. He offered out a shaky hand, which might have been a bit too formal, but he realized it was a little too late to pull his hand back.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary
He spotted the glance towards his wheelchair, but thought nothing of it. He was used to it by now - he'd had it for a few years already - so he didn't particularly mind. Ezra raised an eyebrow at the proffered hand, but he shook it anyway, "Good to properly meet you, then." He said, and then he glanced briefly at his watch. "I'm going to have to go to my first class, so I'm not in the way," he explained, then he asked, curiously, "Which way are you headed? I'm going to History," he was sort of hoping that he wouldn't have to go to class alone, but not many others wanted to go to class early, which he understood.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 am

┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; open

└────────────────────┘
nodding, she began to walk along with the boy. what the hell, babe?! olivia's cheeks flushed a bright red as people started to take glances at the two. looking down at her books, she noticed she still had her old notebook from last school year mixed in. crud.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 am

N I C K

She didn't say anything after and Nick just kinds nodded. "Do you have a name or am I gonna have to guess?" He chuckled, walking through the crowded hallway. The girl looked a little flustered and that made Nick smile. He always had that effect on laddies. I don't think I've seen you around here. I would've remembered a pretty face like yours."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me