♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:26 am

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Blue, Tesla

After having woken up from his poor night's sleep, the male groaned as he stood. Not bothering to look at the resting on his bedside table, Ryan stretched before padding to the dresser in his socked feet. What to wear today... the male thought to himself, not particularly caring one way or the other. He needed to get out to the barn to care for Tesla. The stallion needed to get turned out before he got too antsy and inured himself as a result. Plus Blue had begun to stir, he'd be begging for food soon. Ryan pulled out a trust pair of blue jeans, an undershirt and a plaid pullover, dressing himself quickly. By the time he had finished, Blue was waiting by his food bowl, looking like one of those dogs on the animal abuse prevention commercials. Ryan rolled his eyes before filling the dog's dish. "You're really pathetic sometimes, y'know that?" He told the dog playfully, giving him a little scratch on the head.
He continued out of the room, donning his work boots before he left the ranch house. He could hear the excited whinnies of horses awaiting their food. He couldn't blame them. He was hungry too, but chores come first. He chuckled and shook his head, quickening his pace as he heard a familiar whinny. As he approached Tesla's stall, the palomino bobbed his head as if to say, "It's about time you got up. I'm starving." Ryan shook his head at the stallion before pouring some grain into the horse's bucket. As the horse started to eat, Ryan took full advantage of the rare opportunity to pet his Mustang's neck. He would continue to stroke the stallion's elegant pelt until he had finished eating; then he'd turn out the horse before starting his chores.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby Tea... » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:22 am

Dimitri west //24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:open//Animals: aslan //Form

dimitri vary tired from a long night of traveling, there family just moved near here so instead of staying at the ranch he goes home in the evening, but he was ready to do or go anywhere. he quickly jumped out of bed and put on a pair of pants, he took his shirt and ran out of his room, he grabbed a peace of toast and shoved it in his mouth. "mother i'm going now!" he yelled then opened the door and jumped into his gray truck, with aslan in the trailer, he drove off.

after reaching the ranch, he parked his truck then jumped out and ran to aslans trailer. "hey boy, were here now. i can finally take you out and feed and water you." he says wile opening the trailer and taking him out.

------------------
Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//Form scroll down

mom and dimitri went first so were not even there yet. i groaned and turn to the window. my eyes still closed, and yet im as tired as hell itself. all i want to do today is sleep, nothing more and nothing less. last night he had another fight with his father he was no mood to talk to people other then misaki. since he was adopted he really felt alone, over and over again.

---------------------------------
misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:-//Animals: kitten, daikoku//Form scroll down

i chuckle as seeing yusongs movements. i ruffled his hair then laid back in my seat. i turn to look out the window and i see a wonderful country side." its beautiful" i exclaimed, i hear a groan again. i laugh, " your mother told me to tell you, even though we had a long night we have to see your brother and the ranch." i say and then hear a scoff afterwards. "pft you'll be fine." as i said that we arrived at the ranch.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:45 am

Maxwell

"Pleased to meet you too!" he nodded, he looked down at Elliot, who sprung to his feet and began barking back at Snowfall, and running around in circles while Dancer just watched the dog, his gaze following Elliot, "So it must be nice, being in a show and all.. espically with your horses, which probably make it more fun" he said, he slightly waved over to the cat and the 2 horses, but turned his gaze back over to v, he had once though about putting Dancer in some sort of show, but he never really wanted the fame that TV show stars had, it seemed a bit.. too much.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 am

Dimitri west //24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:v and maxwell//Animals: aslan //Form

taking out his horse he spotted two people talking near the stables. he stud there for a bit then he started to walk over. they walked over to the small group of two, taking still watch on the two dogs. "hello." he said as he held out his hand. "i'm demitri. its a pleasure to meet you two." he said smiling still have one hand on the rope that held aslan.

---------------------------------------
Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//Form scroll down

mis west why? why do i have to go there? can't i stay with you? i sighed, the sooner we do this the sooner well go i guess. i huffed then picked up kiki and opened the fancy car. i looked around, "what kind of dump is this?" i questioned.

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:-//Animals: kitty, daikoku//Form scroll down

i went out the other side of the car. " don't say stuff like that." i paused then turned around to see the beautiful country side. "look." i pointed. "there's your brothers truck." he turned, but with no surprise it didn't change his mood.

"lets go then." he scoffed. i shake my head then called kitty, as we started to walk towards the truck. when we got there no one was hear. "this is just great. . . he can't even remember to close the doors." he says then slams them with his foot, he was still careful because he was still holding kiki.
Last edited by Tea... on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:10 pm

| | Luana | | Tags: Ryan | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

After Bo being fed, Sox happily trotted alongside Luana through the barn. Then all of the sudden she saw him. Luana was just thrilled to see that beautiful coated mustang. She couldn't tell if he was Palomino or Flaxen, but either way she fell in love. Mustangs had always been Luana's favorite breed of horse and couldn't believe one was standing right in front of her. Before she knew what was going on, Sox bolted over to a shorter looking fello, but taller than Luana, and sniffed him up and down. Quickly she grabbed Sox by the nape of her neck and drug her away. "Uh I'm sorry, maybe she smelt some kind of animal? I promise she's friendly and won't hurt you." Luana softly spoke while looking to the ground, rubbing the back of her head down her neck nervously.
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Tesla, Luana

Ryan, still petting his mustang's neck gently, was unaware of the girl behind him until a dog came and started sniffing him up and down. Alarmed, the male jumped a little, looking to the blue colored pit bull that had been sniffing him. Tesla, still in his stall, gave an alarmed snort. His head held high in anxiety, looking ready to bolt. Ryan steadied the stallion and let him know it was alright before turning to the owner of the other dog with a smile. "It's alright. She probably smells my dog, Blue." He said in a light tone, rubbing his neck. "He's back in the room having his breakfast. I left the door open so he'll be out once he's done. He's a slow eater... Anyways, I'm Ryan. What's your name?"
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:33 am

Maxwell

He spun his head to notice the new guy, he gave a small wave to him "Hello there! I'm Maxwell!" he grinned, but turned his head back to V, "I probably couldn't work with a fancy outfit.. I'm more used to casual clothes and helment and boots really" he chuckled, he watched Snowfall and Elliot bark at each other with a small grin, "Yeah.. it looks like their good friends" he said and scratched Elliot behind his ears when he ran up for a split second, and dashed back over to Snowfall. He noticed Sparky hiss at the 2 "Guess Sparky isn't a dog-lover.." he said.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:57 am

| | Luana | | Tags: Ryan | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

"I'm Luana, and that is Sox" she said while looking down at the dog who looked right back at her with a smile wagging her tail. "Well I best be off to do some chores, maybe we can grab some lunch or dinner together?" Luana couldn't think of what to say and it seemed as if Sox new Luana was short with her words because she was nervous. Sox rubbed her head against Luana's leg to try and comfort her. Luana got shakey all over and fled to Bo.
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:56 am

Dimitri west //24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:open//Animals: aslan //Form

he brought back his hand, and smiles. it seemed like they wanted to be alone. dimitri understood there gestures and pulled the rope that was tied to the horse, "well i guess ill see you later then." and he started to walk away to his own stall at the other end. he turned to see another man and a girl talking. he took a moment, then he gathered his thoughts back and he opened the stall. the horse quickly got the gesture and walked in. "it looks like its only you and me buddy." he said then started petting the head of aslan.

---------------------------------------

he took a moment to gather his thoughts." he must be in the stables." he said holding kiki closer and she started covering his chin. "we should go look." he, less of asking and more of gesturing, he looked at misaki wondering what she would say.

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:-//Animals: kitty, daikoku//Form scroll down

misaki looked at the short but at his question. she smiled, he looked really tired and not in the mood for reasoning. she nodds her head, "yeah thats fine." she said then she felt a big push. "there you are kitty, where were you?" she asked petting the dogs head. the dog sat with his tail waggling. "oh well i guess. lets go." i look towards Yusong and he looked a bit shocked. "you still an't used to this dog?" he shook his head then she nodded," lets go then." she said.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 am

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

"Why can't I even hold a conversation down?" Luan gritted her teeth and clenched her fists in anger. On her way to Bo's stall Luana noticed a dark haired male with his horse, she glanced up shot a smile and quickly looked away for her nerves always got her in social situations. Sox whined because she new Luana was getting upset. Luana leaned on Bo's face for he was her teddy bear, "Why can't I seem like a normal person? I can't talk without breaking down or having a slap from nerves" she spoke softly to Bo and let one tear slip form her eye down her cheek.
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me