❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❝ (( ✈ say that you love me - one

Postby rogan » Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 am

LUMI DEMETRIA BROWN
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : 553 ]
        indentationlumi's green eyes scanned the inside of the airport, scanned over the many people inside. with a deep breath, she took a few steps forward, her insides feeling like jelly. she really didn't want to go on this trip, but she didn't want to leave serafina alone to fly in a plane. the short brunette weaved through the many people, shoving a few off to the side. no apologies came out of her mouth, nothing came from her other than breathing, and an occasional huff of irritation. there were one too many people for her liking, and she really wished she could have gotten out of it.
        indentationa low grumble escaped her lips and she pulled her jacket over her chest. lumi pushed past yet another person and huffed. she jerked the bag higher on her shoulders, keeping her thumbs beneath the strap of the bag. she released a soft huff, and gripped the straps of her bag angrily, gritting her teeth as she tried to calm herself down. lumi's green-blue eyes landing upon a the counter, or whatever you wanted to call it, that had the whoever you wanted to call him behind it, with his face in a computer. she released a huff and walked towards him, only to be jerked back by someone who was obviously taller than her, and obviously more of a jerk than her.
        indentation"hey!" the girl snapped, stumbling back as soon as the man had walked in front of her. "sorry, shorty, i have a flight to catch." the man told her, not even daring to turn around so lumi could see his face. the girl growled, "yeah, and i don't have a plane to catch?" she snapped, about ready to run forward and throw a punch into his face, but something inside her knew that if she did that, she would never get on her plane. she took in a deep breath, and released a loud grumble before shaking her head, and walking forward.
        indentationlumi pushed past multiple people, shoving a few into other people as well as pushing one to the ground. her lips moved with multiple growls, and multiple threats towards multiple people, many of them in which were probably in their twenties, not that she cared. her real problem was getting to the plane on time, and not getting caught up with all these people. too many people. she came to a quick stop behind a line of people, that had, sadly, been getting on the same plane as her. she grumbled. they were all lined up and they had well over thirty minutes before the plane had to be boarded. she grunted and took off away from the line and found an empty seat, flopping down in it angrily.
        indentation"people suck, planes suck, why did i decide to come on this stupid trip." lumi growled at herself, covering her face with her hands, releasing many curse words into the sleeve of her jacket. "i'm never agreeing to do this again, this is the last time i'm agreeing to go on any trip with anyone." she slunk back against the chair and pulled out her phone, looking down at the screen and turning it on, grunting before she turned it off and shoved it into her pocket, releasing a loud, uninterested huff.

VIENNA CHLOE MENDES
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : sixteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
        indentationfeel free to tag vienna

CASPAIN LEO LELAND
      [ gender : male ] lx [ age : twenty three ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
        indentationfeel free to tag vienna
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:37 am

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 104 || character count;; 574 characters

olivia's brown hair fell past her shoulders as her brown eyes explored around the airport. she was late to a flight she needed to catch, but her music kept her calm. her red beats boomed dubstep music through the speakers, making her bob her head slightly to the loud beat.
      finally arriving with her ticket in hand to the gate, she had to go through a quick scanner before being able to proceed on towards her plane ride to - wherever she was headed again. olivia had some really odd feeling that something bad was about to happen, but she always had that ominous feeling.

luna june
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; uneasy || word count;; 127 || character count;; 677

luna silently made her way out of the taxi her father had called for her, her straight hair falling a few inches below her shoulders as she passed through. her naturally luscious eyelashes made her eyes pop out, and she had caught the gaze of many other people as she walked through. she was wearing a white tank top and blue shorts with sandles, and her bags were on her shoulders. she was headed to a place where she was invited with a few other people her age, and honestly wasn't too excited.. she stretched her arm out to the lady scanning the tickets and walked through a scanner before being able to get onto the plane. she, of course, needed to drop her bags off first.

maximus luden
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; fine || word count;; 000 || character count;; 000

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 8:42 am

xxxx( `. WESLEY QUEEN!! )
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 2348xxxxxappearancexx

indent"wesley andrew queen you better get off your phone or you'll miss your flight!" a feminine voice snapped at him, which caused the sandy-haired boy to pull his eyes away from the small, hand held screen to look up at his mother. this was wes's first time going on any trip alone, so yes he damn well brought his mother along, and she was defiantly not happy he was going away. beside his mother, who was sitting across from him, was his father, who couldn't care less about the situation, he was more interested in the football game playing on a nearby tv in the airport. last but not least, wes's little sister, amelia, was perched next to him. her head was resting on his shoulder as she toyed with a small barbie doll. she had been stuck to him like glue ever since that morning. wes chuckled a little every time he glanced over at her.
      "i wont miss my flight, i have another few minutes." the twenty year old retaliated, but he slid his phone into his back pocket anyway. his eyes scanned across the airport, amused by the sight of rushing people. what was the real rush? wesley was fairly relaxed, his flight was just to visit his cousin's, but sadly, both his parents had work, so it was just him. deciding it best to actually try and get ready early, he stood to his feet. it was also to get away from his worrying mother. he pulled out his ticket to be ready and looked at his family. amelia was the first to her feet to hug wes goodbye. she easily climbed up into his arms and put him into a deadly, choking hug. wes smiled at this and hugged her back before setting amelia back on the ground and then looked to his dad. his father gave him a brief hug, and the same for his mother.
      "remember wesley, be very careful." his mother said sternly before planting a kiss on his forehead. wes wrinkled his nose at this, both the use of his full name and the awkward kiss. he hoped nobody around him was really paying attention, it was a bit embarrassing to be kissed by your mother when you're twenty. he pulled away from his family, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and walking over to where the plane's other passengers would be boarding. he gave one last little glance back over at his family, smiling as he saw his father pick up amelia, who was waving goodbye. wes raised his hand and gave his little sister a short little wave back.

xxxx( `. BRIANNA EVANS!! )
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 2090xxxxxappearancexx

indentugh, planes. bri hated them. not because she was afraid of heights or flying on them or anything, just because of everything else. being cramped next to strangers for hours. how much money it actually costs, how early you need to get up to catch a morning flight, how much preparation goes into it. it was tiring just listing all those things. but there was of course, the good parts. new people. hot, new people. bri was currently pretending to look around at the things in the airport, but instead, her wandering eyes just picked out really cute boys. what? don't judge. she finally found one with cute dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
      she finally drove her eyes away from him, it's pretty awkward to be caught staring at someone that you don't even know. creepy too. imagine trying to explain to a random guy why you were staring at them. 'hey, you were really cute so i just started staring at you and planning our future wedding.' god, embarrassing. brianna soon sat down next to her boarding area, the seats pretty much full. she found an open one and opened her phone. she scrolled through social media here and there, and responded to some texts before her phone flat out died on her. crap. now what was she gonna do for that plane ride? hopefully someone would let her borrow their phone charger.
      she slid her phone into her sweatshirt pocket and focused her eyes someone other than the cute guy. they rested on the window. bri found herself watching some passing planes as they went by, flying and landing, flying and landing. soon enough she would be doing the same on her own plane. flying and landing. she closed her eyes a little. she was flying to explore. to travel. she loved doing that, and so far, she had driven all over the states. her friend finally suggested she should try someplace new. really new. like, i don't know, out of the states new. so there's a little bit of brianna's backstory on why she was going where she was going on a stupid ass plane. she glanced out the window one more time. flying and landing. she reminded herself quietly. flying and landing.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ✈ 1

Postby watts » Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

MICHAEL
    [ location: airport ] [ tags: blair ]
---michael quickly ran about the airport, his height for once being helpful. he was able to easily duck and twist between the crowd of people, until he finally arrived at his destination. "come on, slow poke!" he laughed, turning around to look at his sister. what he hadn't realized was that before he turned, a girl was walking behind him and he some how managed to lay himself right on her. he scrambled to his feet, offering her a hand up. "aw, jeez, i'm such an idiot.. sorry!" he stuttered.

LYDIA
    [ location: airport ] [ tags: x ]
---stumbling and tripping her own feet, lydia fought to keep up with her brother. she paused to breathe for a moment, when she heard him yell at her from just outside the plane. except, with a girl. she giggled at how clumsy he looked, falling on top of the girl only for the sake of yelling at his sister. "earned it." she chuckled under her breath.
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Mon May 29, 2017 8:57 am

amerigo reis | twenty-five | cis male | he/him | tagging: open
    Amerigo had never really thought camo suited him. Kind of how airport security didn't suit him, either. At just about every check point in the building, there was always this awkward air of should we check the guy in uniform? His fake leg keeps setting off the metal detector and he's black and frankly, Amerigo was over it before it had even began. Over it to the point where, when asked to step aside, he did just that, before quite literally sitting down and taking his prosthetic off, handing it to the person who was supposed to be patting him down- or whatever protocol was these days- and smiling at the man like this was totally normal.
    Fifteen minutes and having to put the damn thing back on later, he finally found himself walking freely through the busy airport. He stopped at a cafe to get coffee before finding the terminal he was supposed to be at. Given that he had several minutes before the plane was to be boarded, he found somewhere close to the window to sit, waiting patiently.

črt cabell | nineteen | trans female | she/her | tagging: lydia
    Security had been a nightmare for Črt as well, and by the time she was out of it, she was already regretting the trip she was going on. Family was important to her and she was eager to see them, but Črt had always hated airports. They were an unorganised disaster. The brown eyed girl, though, was walking past another girl when she heard her whisper something under her breath. While Črt wasn't a confrontational girl in the least, nor was she one quick to anger, she'd heard enough sardonic comments for the day, and she turned to the girl who had whispered. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" she asked, hands on her hips.

lexy birdwhistle | twenty-two | agender | they/them | tagging: open
    wip- feel free to tag them!

taydem tagarelli | twenty | trans female | she/her | tagging: open
    wip- feel free to tag her!
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Just_Liv » Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 am

B L A I R
[Age: Eighteen] [Mood: Annoyed] [Tagged: Michael] [Words: 1790]

"I hate airports I really hate airports" the blonde haired girl muttered to herself as she weaved her way through the crowd of people. There were a couple of times that she almost turned around to go back home; better to call grandma and disappoint her than deal with a bunch of inconsiderate and down right rude people. After being pushed around and shoved to the side by numerous people Blair had finally had enough and with a huff she adjusted her backpack carry on and tightly gripped her phone and ticket in her fist and started to march quickly and with a little force and she pushed by people with not even a glance in their direction as she passed. Soon enough she was almost to the boarding area and luckily the brown haired boy in front of her was moving at a quick pace as well. It only took three seconds; Blair looked down at her phone in order to check how much time she had left until she was late as the boy in front of her yelled something and turned around. Next thing Blair knew she was on the ground and this stranger had landed directly on top of her knocking the air out of her lungs! As quick as the boy landed he scrambled to his feet before stammering a apology and reaching his hand out to help Blair to her feet. Speechless about what just happened Blair accepted his hand and managed to get to her feet as well before she realized that she still had her ticket in her fist but that her phone had gone flying and lay a foot away on the floor.
"Oh please don't be broke!" Blair pleaded with the phone before quickly taking a few steps and snatching it up. "NOOO!" A moan escaped her lips as she stared and the phone screen with a large crack down the screen. A glare reached her eye as she looked at the boy "Thanks bud" she hissed out; she really hated airports.
Just_Liv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 am

Lee-Jae Dai
20|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Open.
Waiting for a flight was high up on Lee-Jae's list of things that he found the most boring. He sat in the boarding area, waiting for it to be announced that they could start boarding the plane. He had already been in the airport for a few hours, and he was trying not to use his phone, so that it wouldn't run out of battery before he boarded. He liked to use the in-flight Wi-Fi. Judging from the look of some people's faces, though, at least he did not look as though the airport was the last place where he wanted to be. With one hand placed on his carry-on, Lee-Jae stood up, and looked for someone to talk to. Sure, it would probably seem weird to speak to a complete stranger, but not talking to anyone for too long was just uncomfortable to him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 am

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 104 || character count;; 574 characters

olivia's brown hair fell past her shoulders as her brown eyes explored around the airport. she was late to a flight she needed to catch, but her music kept her calm. her red beats boomed dubstep music through the speakers, making her bob her head slightly to the loud beat.
      finally arriving with her ticket in hand to the gate, she had to go through a quick scanner before being able to proceed on towards her plane ride to - wherever she was headed again. olivia had some really odd feeling that something bad was about to happen, but she always had that ominous feeling.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; uneasy || word count;; 129 || character count;; 742

luna quietly waited in the boarding area, until her eyes set on a handsome young man that she quickly took interest into talking with. she stood and walked over, making up a story in her head that would hopefully get him to do something with her - great actress... she tapped him on the shoulder, and before he could turn around to look at her, she pulled a distressed face in and started to breath a bit heavier. "e-excuse me... I'm really sorry to be bothering you... but could I ask you a huge favor?" putting herself fully into character, luna quickly added something. "i-i know you're a stranger, but it would mean a lot to me." she blinked, looking down and letting her hair cover her face.

maximus luden

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 11:23 am

xxxx( `. WESLEY QUEEN!! )
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 804xxxxxappearancexx

indentthe sandy colored boy was getting a little tired of standing and doing nothing. he thought about sitting back down, but it seemed odd, seeming he had just stood up. he let out a small yawn before ruffling his already a disaster hair. he checked his phone for the time before putting it back in his pocket. the boy then felt a soft little tap on his shoulder. turning to look at who or what it was, wesley was met with a petite girl with long blonde hair and steely blue eyes. wes took in her words thinking a little. he remembered what his mother said, to be careful. what could this small, fragile girl do to harm him in any way possible? "what do you need?" he asked, a stray sandy lock falling messily over his eye. wes left it seeming if he tried to fix it, it would just fall right back into place.

xxxx( `. BRIANNA EVANS!! )
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 1100xxxxxappearancexx

indentbri warily glanced around. okay okay, chill girl, im sure someone inside this huge airport will have a phone charger you can use. her eyes scanned nervously before locking on a white cord connecting to a square screen. boom! bri then looked at the user. the male seemed around her age, maybe a little older. she smiled a little. he was kinda cute too. she mentally yelled at herself to stop thinking about cute guys. she made her way through the bustling crowd of people who were all pushing the other way till she made it to the male with the charger. she cleared her throat lightly and put on her best friendly smile, hoping her hair didn't look too horrid. "excuse me sir? my phone just died and i need a charger, may i borrow yours please?" she said. realizing it wasn't a very good story, bri continued on. "my mother just informed me that my grandfather had a heart attack and my phone died before i could know if he was okay, i hope you don't mind but i'm a little desperate right now." she said, and threw in a little bit of a panicked face and a small lip bite, hoping this dude understood.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:31 am

olivia barnes

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; uneasy || word count;; 125 || character count;; 729

inhaling quickly to make it sound like her breathing hitched, luna looked at him straightforward. "I've had really bad experiences at airports in the past, and I'm honestly terrified." she said in an admitting voice, adding a bit of shake to it to make it seem more real. "I was just wondering if you'd let me stick with you, just in case something would happen to me... I'm - I'm just so scared." she started to shake physically, but only to keep her character alive. she was honestly really lucky that she was such a good actress - although if her father knew this was going on right now, he'd definitely scold her. she just hoped this pretty boy was as sweet-hearted as he looked.

maximus luden

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me