✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✩ ❝ post one ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Fri May 19, 2017 2:40 pm

- - - - - - - juliette ! !
      name . ( juliette evangeline hart ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the film maker ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( open! ✩ )
    hehe hehe. feel free to tag her if you'd like she is my shy little lass.

- - - - - - - river ! !
        name . ( river london hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty one years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. male ✩ ) . role . ( the star athlete ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( sena than emma & karolina ✩ )
    hehe hehe. first days, first days. river was optimistic about school, if it ment playing hockey. but don't get him wrong he does very well in school, he is actually very intelligent but he denies it, if you ask him.

hehe hehe. river never been to new york before, it was very different from the small town he lived in back home. but he got very positive vibes from the atmosphere of the city of new york. he glanced up at the school and smiled.

hehe hehe. "I am going to go unpack, river." he glanced over at sena and gave a nod as if if he were to say alright. and as soon as sena left to go unpack river decided to go find emma and karolina.

hehe hehe. the boy opened the door to the school and walked to the front desk to get his schedule and his dorm number. river glanced at the schedule for a moment, he had field hockey. which he was very happy about.

hehe hehe. he then found karolina first, so he decided to talk to her. he tapped her on the shoulder. "hey lina." river kinda wondered where emma was, she had to be close by.

- - - - - - - sena ! !
        name . ( sena waverly hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the bubbly actress ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( river then carolyn ✩ )
    hehe hehe. sena was so excited to go to the big city and attend her dream school. she had never been to any place like this, atleast she had her older brother with her. they had just arrived at the school. sena was bubbling with excitement but she also had butterflies in the pit of her stomach. seeing all the buildings and seeing the school made her feel a bit anxious. that wasn't normal for her.. but seeing all the lights and people walking in new york, it made it feel so lively though.

hehe hehe.she stopped at the entrance, it took her a minute to walk in because she was a tad bit nervous. "I am going to go unpack, river." river glanced over at sena and gave a nod as if he were to say alright.

hehe hehe. the blonde haired girl walked to the entrance of the school, went to the front desk and got her schedule and dorm number. the schedule was just her classes and school events, there was a theatre group, she'd definitely will sign up for that.

hehe hehe. sena walked to the dorms and found dorm #1, the one she was looking for. the girl unpacked just about everything, except her phone and her laptop. she hoped her roommate was nice, it would be nice to make a friend here.

hehe hehe. she finally decided to go find her classes before class even started, she didn't want to get lost on the first day, that would be pretty embarrassing.

hehe hehe. sena walked her class route and saw a girl. maybe we could be friends. she though to herself. sena was the kinda person who loved meeting new people and to become friends with them. she had no trouble starting up coversations with anyone. the girl waved at her to get her attention. she smiled and said "hi, I'm sena!
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - Levi Holt))

Postby Star-Lord » Fri May 19, 2017 3:24 pm

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Tyler, Juliette )

As Levi was walking he saw two people talking to each other, at first he didn't want to approach them
because he was a bit too shy but he did anyways. For a brief moment he saw the male bump into a girl and said the word
'sorry.' He didn't see the whole thing happen but it looked like an accident. He approached slowly "H-Hello."
Levi smiled nervously, he didn't really like being the first person to talk to someone it was either because he was afraid he
might interrupt something or it's just that he was way to nervous to say anything at all. He looked at them both shyly but then
he slowly rubbed his neck to make himself calm down, he usually rubs his neck when he tries to stay calm because of something
he did or it's just because he hasn't talked to anyone in a while and he just get's so nervous near people unless he knows them for a very long time.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ it's really cold - post one ”

Postby rogan » Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm

xxx[]KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged her doggos & river
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationto be one hundred percent honest with you, karolina wasn't that excited about getting her schedule. she wasn't excited about her dorm, either. she feared she'd end up sharing a dorm with river's girlfriend, emma. sure, lina tolerated the girl, but that didn't keep her from thinking of emma as a threat to the friendship between she and river. as much as she wanted to avoid emma, she knew she would face the girl- she knew that for a fact. because river was dating her, and karolina and river were friends: it meant karolina would have to be near her here and again, and even have to maintain a conversation with her, and for the love of god she hoped none of them lasted more than two minutes. though she wasn't particularly thrilled, she knew she'd have to get her schedule and doem number at some point, because without it, she'd seem like a lost puppy dog trying to find which way her mother went, and she had been that lost puppy before: and never wanted to be the puppy again.
          indentationnow, she was only walking to the school with her dog for kicks and giggles. she had always appreciated new york, even if it did have thousands and thousands of cars and crowds carrying at least a hundred people. her german shepherd, colton, and alaskan husky, bailey, obviously didn't appreciate this many people, being used to roaming the streets of their small town back in kentucky. karolina felt extremely guilty for bringing her dogs along with her, but she couldn't bare being away from them for so long, they were the closest thing she had to actual family in new york, and following her dog was river. it may be a bit sad that she is closer to her dogs than she is her friend, and it may have been sad, but it was true.
          indentationkarolina hummed softly to the music playing in her ear through her earbuds. excuses - kane brown. she had fallen in love with the artist, and his voice, when she had first heard him on the radio. now she had all of his songs, literally all of them, on her iphone- playing continuously on repeat. the girl adjusted the fedora on her head, and glanced around, squinting slightly so she could see past the sunlight beaming directly into her eyes. she huffed when she saw the school building. dread poured into her chest, and she looked down at the two dogs on the leashes that led from their collars to her right hand. karolina pushed herself to walk forward, and as soon as she got to the front door of the large building, immediate regret filled her stomach. she should have left the dogs in the hotel room she was staying in till she was able to get her schedule. she should have. but the thought of being awau from them in this town for even a second sent an uncomfortable shiver down her spine.
          indentationwith a huff, she stepped forward and pushed the door open, stepping inside, her two dogs following next to her. their tails wagged, and many times one of their tails hit her leg. she nodded to herself as she glanced around, her gaze eventually landing on the front desk. she bit her tongue slightly before she walked forward and stopped at the counter, giving the woman (or man) a soft smile before giving them whatever it was they asked for; which was mainly just her full name and what she was here for. as soon as she received her schedule, she thanked the person on the other end of the counter and walked off, her dogs following after a gentle tug on their leashes. she stopped a few yards away from the counter and looked over the schedule, nodding to herself. she had orchestra- followed by band, the. whatever else she had to do. she didn't mind. not one bit. karolina folded the paper into a square and shoved it into her front pocket, turing around to see river approaching her.
          indentationlina slapped on a genuine smile, giving the man a wave before she dropped her hand once more. "river, hey." she said only a few seconds after he greeted her, and raised her hand and grabbed the top of her fedora and bowed, moving the fedora in a circular motion as he hand lowered while she bowed down. her hand eventually fell across her stomach, and then she lifted her head, her long brown hair moving slightly while she did so. karolina brought the fedora up once more and placed it on her head, a smile remaining on her lips. "how you and the girlfriend doing?" a part of her wanted things to be going crappy; but another part of her wanted things to be going well. she couldn't argue with herself when it came to her crush on river, if she argued with herself, she would lose. she was happy for river, yes, of course she was, he was her friend, but she was still jealous of emma.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[]BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged bleedop
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationbababaaaaa i'll wait for tigress' post for ariiiii
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - post one! ))

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Thu May 21, 2020 4:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby Legend. » Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Ari//crush~baylen//tags~open, soon to be baylen

Ari, woke up to the sun shining brightly right onto her eyes.She sighed before sitting up and letting go of her pusheen plushie, she stood up and yawned stretching and slipping her black slippers on. She walked over to her small apartment closet and opened it, she gently ran a hand across the hangers before pulling out and white origami fold crop top, she placed it on her dresser, and unbuttoned her black sleep shirt before slipping the white crop top on classy...i love it! she, gently opened a drawer and pulled out a cute black skirt and slipped it on.

She looked fabulous she has her hair down and curled, she pulled on her black high heels and grabbed her car keys, she gently locked her door and made her way outside. Her camera bounced against her hip as she walked, she sped across the crosswalk and smiled at the black buggy her father had gotten her. She clicked the unlock button and heard a click and beep in return.

Now in the courtyard of the school, Ari took a deep breath before realizing she was early, she made her way to the steps and sat down and pulled out her camera, she looked through her photos adjusting the glare and such.

Emma//dating river//tags~river,karolina

Emma, rolled out of her bed with a groan before making a loud crash as she hit the floor, another groan, she rubbed her head and stood up before stumbling over to the mirror. She winked at herself before brushing the knots out of her soft pink hair. Emma glanced over at the clock checking the time before starting to hum to herself. She braided her hair into two long braids before making her way over to the closet.

She found a denim crop top with wavy fringes at the top, she slipped it on before, finding a sleek black skirt. She also put the skirt on and trotted over to her full length mirror. She nodded to herself happy with her outfit. Her feet squeaked on the floor as she ran over to her dresser and grabbed her round glasses and placing them on top of her head. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her converse and quickly put them on before placing her watch on her wrist and heading out the door.

She soon found river and karolina, she quickly walked up to river and kissed him on the cheek. “ good morning” she smiled before smiling at karolina.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri May 19, 2017 11:38 pm

|| name; lola anastasia || location; her dorm || tags; open || form; c:

lola woke earlier than her normal time, but she didn't care honestly. as she hurried around and dressed herself, her pups georgia and rocky sat up from their beds to see what their mistress was doing. they cocked their heads as she hurried around her dorm and finally,
lola was ready, her makeup done and everything. she grabbed her purse / school bag and headed out of her dorm, after saying goodbye to her babies. she had a little pep in her step as she walked towards the nearest cafe, her favorite spot ever, and shouldered her purse as she walked, the heels of her shoes clicking against the pavement.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post two ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 am

- - - - - - - juliette ! !
      name . ( juliette evangeline hart ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the film maker ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( tyler & levi ✩ )
    hehe hehe. juliette was so nervous to go to this new school, new people, different atmosphere. this school was nothing like the school she went to before, it was far bigger and it had a lot more people.

hehe hehe. with julie being "the film maker" she always carried around her camera. she would film everything, I guess it's just her way of documenting. she turned on her camera. she looked through pictures and photos she had took. I guess she was so focused on her camera she wasn't paying attention to anything in front of her, and accidentally bumped into someone. It sorta startled her a bit, then the girl looked up, it was a boy, she started blushing a bit. "no..no, I-I am fine.. don't worry about it.." she softly and shyly.

hehe hehe. she looked down. "I-I really wasn't paying much attention either." she stuttered, she honestly didn't know what else to say, being shy was her enemy. she never really said much to anyone really, julie mostly kept to herself and but if she did say something, she'd mostly stutter.

hehe hehe. the girl suddenly heard someone say hello. she looked over in the direction it was coming from, it was amother boy, she waved to him. "hi." she greeted him as she dropped her hand. and then bit her lip. she just honestly felt so nervous and very shy, but she tried to not let it worry her too much and she hope it didn't show.

- - - - - - - river ! !
        name . ( river london hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty one years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. male ✩ ) . role . ( the star athlete ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( sena then emma & karolina ✩ )
    hehe hehe. river smiled as she greeted him. he honestly had been best friends with karolina every since they were little. he honestly loved talking with her. "I am good and she's good too." he paused for a moment and then he continued. "I honestly haven't seen her yet though." he knew she'd be around here, she always managed to find them.

hehe hehe. then out of no where emma kissed him on the cheek. his face turned red, it was a little embarrassing she did that in front of karolina. "g-good morning." he stuttered a bit, it was honestly not like him to stutter. but he kept cool. "so.. how are you guys?" he asked not know what else to say, sena was better at starting conversations then he did, he did like to have coversations but he just never knew how to start one.

- - - - - - - sena ! !
        name . ( sena waverly hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the bubbly actress ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( river then carolyn ✩ )
    hehe hehe. sena smiled, honestly she did look familiar. "really??!" the little blonde haired girl gasped. "you do look familiar!" honestly she did look familiar, maybe they did meet, she wasn't sure. "carolyn.. hmm.. I don't know any carolyn, but now I do since I just met you!" she giggled a bit. sena was the humorous type, she just loved to laugh. she didn't know any carolyn before, which was kinda strange because she did look familiar.

hehe hehe. honestly sena's bubbly personality can get annoying, she knew that but she is just being nice, but she hated to think about what others thought of her, but she didn't let it bother her. she was just a happy person in general.

hehe hehe. "so what are you here for?! I am here for acting or theatre, or.. whatever you want to call it." the blonde haired girl smile, she liked to making new friends, and getting to know them. I guess she was sorta awkward when it comes to that but, she's more excitable. sena's been a social butterfly ever since she could remember, making friends and getting to know the person, how each person is different, and their never two alike.

( I know I feel so bad for her! omg.. ahhh! idk what to write for river! I lost my muse a bit! ;-; )
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - heading straight for the castle

Postby valkyrie, » Sat May 20, 2017 6:30 am

( ) - - VENUS HADES
          ─── ( QUEEN BEE )

( role. the classic queen bee) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. wip) ( location. dorm) ( tagged. open )

running a finger through her curls, venus looked in the mirror. everyday, she would constantly look at herself everyday. the goddess believe that she had a ideal shape. she had an hourglass shape with several curves. hearing her phone ring, "urgh... who is this?" the hispanic girl asked herself as she slid over to the bed. falling on her back, venus grabbed her phone. it was her mother. venus was stuck with her rich aunt until she was able to go back home. her home was warm and comforting- no noise or problems. being the only child was also a charm- you could get spoiled. who doesn't like getting money or gifts? it was like you was royalty, but you didn't wear a crown or title. however, living in new york was different. it was more luxurious than her home in britain. yet, the queen bee would still get spoiled. looking at the text from her mother, venus smirked at the post. hope you have fun at school, my princess. her mother was just like her- raised in a wealthy family. sending her mother a quick message, the queen bee placed the phone down.

it was almost time for the school to start, so she changed in a flash. her crop top showed off her toned belly and her jeans were just jeans. she spilled on a oversize denim jacket and a pair of black high tops. glancing in the mirror, a smile appeared on her mocha colored face. turning towards her bed, the queen bee grabbed her phone and left the room. seeing the other students, the girl groaned. walking down the hall, she heaed towards her locker. all of her school supplies were inside the locker. at the school, she was known as the queen bee. she wasn't sure how she got the title, but she loved it anyway. pushing her hair behind her shoulder, her hightops tapped on the ground and looked around, "little people"

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( SONGBIRD )

( role. song bird ) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location. dorm ) ( tagged. open)

tag if want
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Tyler, Juliette )

"Nice to meet you, I'm Levi Holt." he replied with a big smile. He put his
hands to the side of him, Levi suddenly wasn't nervous anymore which was a good thing since he can get nervous easily.
It's not completely his fault he just isn't used to starting a conversation with someone else. Levi didn't really want to
interrupt anything but it seems as if they also just met each other because of how Tyler bumped into the girl, it was on
accident since a fight didn't start. Which was a good thing because Levi can't really handle fights with other people
involved, and he sure didn't want to get involved as well because he would just look confused of what and how he entered
the fight. He loved meeting new people but sometimes they would think he's annoying and he didn't want others to think that at all.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - dimitri ))

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am

DIMITRI THIBAUT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(location) main building // (action) signing in // (tagged) open

"you're, like.. not.. happy."
"not happy? i'm fan-freakin'-tastic."
"you're happy 'cause you're away from home. like, your dreams are coming true but that's whatever.
you don't have to see your brother and that's the best part."

"even if i wanted to get away from you, i couldn't. we have the same face."
"exactly."
"i have to go."
"love you, boo."
"okay."

dimitri promptly hung up on paris, giving a little shake of his head as he pocketed his phone and le
ft his car. the morning sun caught in his eyes a little bit as he looked up, making him wince, but he
still managed to get a good view of the main building of one of new york's finest universities for th
e.. what was it.. creative minds of the world? something like that. either way, he'd been there for a
year now to see what they had to offer in the field of creative writing and hopefully wouldn't be ridi
culed for it as his parents had so kindly done. they wanted their son to take a career in something "re
al," they'd said. oh, dimitri, baby, why can't you be more like your brother? he heard that all the time
and he thought he was never going to be able to stop hearing it. but luckily, new york opened up a fe
w opportunities for him. he was able to get away from home and pursue his passion at the same time,
so he grabbed at that chance while it was there. now here he was, a year later.
the young man grumbled under his breath as he shouldered his bag, walking towards the main buil
ding where he assumed he'd sign in and receive his schedule or something other. paris had gotten
some dumb journey song stuck in his head and the exact same lyrics were playing on an endless lo
op in his head. he'd tried desperately to drown it out with some whitesnake, but to no avail. it was
there and it wasn't going to leave for a while.

dimitri entered the main building, brushing his hair away from his face and looking up. it was massive.
very spacious. he wasn't sure he'd ever get used to it. he was a sucker for a good interior, and this main
room pleased that aesthetic. the lady behind the counter recognized him, seeing as she smiled and str
aightened up. "mr. thibaut, welcome back. i assume you're here for your dorm number and your sched
ule."
he gave a slow nod in response as she tapped at something on her computer then pushed a piece
of paper and a little tag with his dorm number on it towards him. "there you go. have a nice day." she
smiled and he responded with a very obviously forced smile, grabbing the paper and the tag and glan
cing over his schedule. all he really read was blah, blah, blah. he wrinkled his nose slightly and left
the main building, looking up and watching other students mill about. some he recognized, some he
didn't.
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me