(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Open.
Eryk stood at the airport, with around ten minutes to go before he was due to board his flight - he would have been onboard now,
but the plane was getting refueled. Glancing at his mother, he asked, "I do not see why I'm looking for my co-ruler of Poland, if everyone else is looking for their own country. How will that work?" he raised an eyebrow. For him, the concept was quite confusing. He would not like to have to travel around too often. However, instead of being given a full answer by his mother, Queen Magdalena, she just told him that it just will work.

He was also a little uncertain about going, especially as he did not particularly want to come face to face again with Derick. Making further considerations, though, Eryk supposed that the positives and the things he was looking forward to outweighed the more negative aspects. At that moment, an air hostess approached him to tell him that the plane was now ready to be boarded. Saying goodbye to his mother, Eryk left, and got on the plane, making his way to the first-class section.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Princess of Russia | | Hetersexual ||

Ali groaned, "Yes, sadly, I Got the speech, but I spaced out in the first three words." She smiled warmly, "I just came here because... Why not? I get a break from Miss.Benchbottom. If I spend another minute with her, I will become a classic knock out crackpot just like her." Ali joked.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 pm

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; uneasy || tags; ali || action; talking ||
    leilani rolled her eyes. "my father won't shut up about it, and honestly, i understand i need to
    find a king, but i'm trying to live my adult life and i can't do that with him breathing down my
    neck about this thing."
    her cheeks started turning red as she vented her annoyance on the topic.
    "just why me, you know?" she grumbled, crossing her arms under her chest. "but, at least we'll have
    fun, right?"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Tue May 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Princess of Norway | | Hetersexual ||

Ali Put her arm over Leilani's shoulder, "True, true, We will have fun. I just don't see that who could Possibly move me." Everyone knew that Ali was the hardest get with, since she would just deny him on the first word. Usually "Hello.. My nam--". She is like ice when it comes to men trying to get her. "I just don't like the idea of loosing my freedom."
Last edited by blissie on Tue May 02, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) 1. andrei medvedev

Postby sinensys » Tue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    russian prince. locations: russian forest, airport.
    tags: n/a.

Andrei couldn't count the places he'd rather be on three pairs of hands, but at least he'd be given one last moment of quiet comfort, of familiarity. The forest was lovely in the early morning, before the heat of the midday sun brought bugs out, especially near bodies of water. He loved to go out and run, his faithful canine friend Arkadii running beside him, tongue lolling about; they'd run and jump, almost as if silently daring one another to do something more dangerous, something cooler. The akita seemed to understand and agree with him, which led to endless threats from his parents to take Arkadii away. These threats only affected Andrei when he was younger, especially at age fifteen when his previous dog had passed away. But eventually, after his parents had kept threatening but never acted in any way, the boy stopped worrying, and shortly afterwards, even caring. But that didn't matter now, since Arkadii trotted beside him, the two catching their breaths after running quite a bit. It was a shame his parents wouldn't let him go on parkour shows with some pseudonym so the resk of those competing wouldn't feel inclined to create a few accidents for themselves to make way for the prince; Andrei hated having things handed to him, there was no challenge to it.

The phone in his pocket buzzed slightly, and the russian stopped to look at it. Derick was on the plane, and Leilani couldn't wait. He smirked lightly, stopping to type back a response to the group chat.
      eyy sounds cool. im gonna hide a bit longer tho tbh

Arkadii barked a few times excitedly, seeing a squirrel up in the tree, and Andrei looked up, laughing lightly. His laughing dwindled out when he looked down at his once again vibrating phone. "Пора, Андрей." It was his mother, unfortunately, reminding him of the time. The amusement and excitement he'd felt earlier mutated to annoyance and frustration. Why couldn't he just let his younger brother Misha take the throne? The younger boy clearly showed more interest in leadership and even envied Andrei for being firstborn. Andrei felt it was completely unnecessary that the firstborn was entitled to the throne unless something serious happened. The brunette had mused running away, but he figured he could only hide under a pseudonym for so long. It wasn't worth it, it wasn't worth that kind of effort for something so futile. He called Arkadii to him and headed back to shower and pack his things. The excited akita broke into a sprint hopping off the sides of trees on the turns of their elaborate and daily course. Andrei couldn't help but run after him, laughing.

---

The airport was noisy, and Andrei felt only annoyance. His parents had let him go to the airport by himself- or rather, his mother had tried to start the "new queen of russia" speech, but his dad cut her off, which Andrei was thankful for. His dad got him, he understood that Andrei would much rather be elsewhere and somebody else, even. It was just his mom who was adamant on the rules and the law being the law. She insisted on him bringing home a princess, but Andrei silently laughed; he wasn't obligated to bring anyone but himself home, and even if he did find someone, he probably wouldn't drag them to his home only for his mom to find some problem with them.

His flight was announced over the intercom, and he headed over to the gate, hoping to board soon and take off even sooner. Anxiety didn't eat away at him this time, but annoyance did. This whole ordeal was just an inconvenience. He could ignore it and just pretend it was some other party he crashed with some of his close friends; he had built a whole profile on his pseudonym, he was Alec Morovsky, a dog trainer moving from Vladivostok to open a dog training business and his friends were companions and residents from not too far away. Andrei smiled at that memory later, while sitting on the plane as it took off. Music silenced the overhead voice, but wasn't enough to cut out the rumble of the plane moving along the runway.

---

Heathrow airport. This airport wasn't as loud as the one before, and Andrei vaguely wondered why. Maybe it was just not a busy hour? Was this airport just smaller than the one before? He hoped it wasn't just the local king and queen cutting out business for the royalty to pass through without paparazzi or photographs or any other attention. As much as he liked going unnoticed or just considered as a normal human being, he didn't like being at the mercy of others, so to speak. It made him feel like he owed someone something. He considered shooting Derick and Leilani a text asking for their whereabouts, but he figured he'd probably just find them soon anyways. Andrei started to wander towards where he thought the lot would be, tugging his roller suitcase along.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 02, 2017 3:27 pm

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; uneasy || tags; ali || action; talking ||
    in amidst talking to alison about their horrible husband speeches, leilani's best friend
    radar went off like a rocket. "either andrei or derick is here." her hazel eyes squinted
    as she looked about, trying to find the irish or russian prince. "oh, i know you're here,
    you two. come onnnn."
    then leila realized she left ali hanging. "i'm so sorry, best friend
    radar. you were saying?"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Tue May 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Princess of Norway | | Hetersexual ||

Ali Snickered, "Ah, I miss having a best friend, too bad he decided to try to Kidnap me and force me to marry him." She looked around, "Oh! I think one of them might be coming!" While saying, Ali put her sunglasses back on and lowered her diamond engraved baseball cap on her head , which was clipped onto her suitcase.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prince derick

Postby danibo » Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 pm

derick malic animurk
tags ;; andrei, leilani, ali || location ;; english airport || mood ;; hesitant

derick was asleep while landing. As soon as the deafening noise of the plane against the runway hit, he startled awake. pulling out his phone he noticed two new notifications, both of them were from his friends. he texted them back with a short reply stating he was landing at gate four and he'd be making his way to the center of the airport.

grinning, derick made his way to the entrance of gate four quickly, plugging and unplugging his ear while rumbling his throat to get his ears popped. his legs were jetlagged so he stretched before he continued to the center of the airport where he found andrei.

"andrei! how are you? it's been so long," he said as he gave andrei a bro-hug. his smile was from ear to ear as he scanned the area.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Open.
Approximately two hours and twenty-five minutes later, the plane landed on the tarmac of the Heathrow airport runway, eventually coming to a stop. Eryk stood once the plane doors were opened, and he left, after briefly thanking the air hostesses. He assumed that he - and the other royals would be meeting up with one another on the way to the exit. With him, he pulled along a wheeled suitcase as he walked through the airport, following the exit signs. As he did so, he also remained on the lookout for anyone that may be familiar to him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) 2. andrei medvedev

Postby sinensys » Tue May 02, 2017 4:07 pm

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of russia. location(s): Heathrow airport.
    tag(s): Derick.

The phone buzzed again, the song Sail Here fading out quickly to give out a slight ding before fading back into the song. It annoyed Andrei that it did that whenever notifications sound was on while media audio was as well. He could never remember to go back and find a way to disable it. He glanced down at the irritable phone, and saw that it was a text from Derick. With a smirk, he replied.
      cool cool gonna be there soon too
    Gate four was manageable. It wasn't too far from where Andrei was, so he could get there pretty quickly. He looked up and around him, seeing the signs of gate four being in the wrong direction. The brunette internally shrugged, following the directions on the signs. They definitely knew better than he did here. He must have zoned out, or at least was very concentrated on finding gate four, that he completely missed Derick until the taller was hugging him. He grinned, giving the bro-hug back. "It sure has, friend! I've managed, still here today, after all," he shrugged. "And you? You've been pretty quiet, russian media hasn't had any stories on the irish prince doing something that some could label as outrageous or even scandalous," he continued joking, russian pronunciation and accent smudging his words laced with amusement.

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me