The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:33 pm

VAUGHN

xxxxxIt was quite early in the morning [?] when Vaughn had arrived at the camping grounds, tired and stiff from the long drive in his bright yellow Mustang that he had packed snuggly with his music equipment as well as suitcases filled with clothing. He had made a few trips to and from his Mustang to bring his luggage to Raven cabin, but he was now making his last trip from his car and back to his cabin with a few guitar cases slung around his back and amplifiers in his hands. He groaned as he trudged forward up a long winding path towards his cabin as he carried his heavy load, shaking his head a bit to toss his long black strands of hair [despite his reference picture, I'd like Vaughn's hair to be longer haha; his hair is only slightly wavy and it is black, and it goes down past his shoulders to his mid back.] out of his face that he forgot to tie back with a ponytail. However, when his cabin finally came into view, Vaughn's groans turned into sighs of relief as he picked up his pace and reached the cabin, happy to set his heavy load of amplifiers and guitar cases and guitars down when he finally arrived inside.

xxxxxIt took him a bit of time to unpack his stuff into his bedroom and to arrange his guitars into it also,
      but he when he was done he traveled out into the cabin's main room and placed some amplifiers in the corner, hoping his neighboring campers wouldn't mind if he ever played a bit of music. After he placed his amplifiers down, Vaughn stretched before letting out a long breath and stepping out onto the cabin's porch, spotting a man [Romeo] who seemed to be looking at his phone while standing outside. "Look!" Vaughn shouted enthusiastically, his mouth in a friendly grin as he rose his arms up while speaking, "Another human! I thought I'd driven up into the middle of nowhere!" The man laughed a little before eagerly taking a few steps down from the porch and holding his hand out to the man, offering him friendly a handshake. If he was going to be in the cabin with the man, he better make friends, right?
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (2) & elliot (2)

Postby dumbfounded » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 pm

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags vaughn

too busy trying to get signal out in the woods, romeo didn't notice the person approaching him until the guy actually spoke. rome chuckled slightly, pushing his glasses up his nose, before he looked up at the guy. looking at him, rome realized that he recognized the guy from somewhere. well, they were former classmates but it was much more than that. oh no, you got to the right place. i mean if this was the middle of nowhere perhaps these cabins would be more run down he replied either that, or we are breaking into some unfortunate person's vacation cabin thinking it is our cabin spot. as soon as he finished his sentence, rome's mind went back to thinking of possible places he could have seen the guy before. noticing the guy's extended hand, romeo shook it. seeing as it has been a while, i might as well re-introduce myself, he spoke during the handshake romeo, romeo kato, but rome is easier. anyways... have i seen you on tv before?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina

elliot had finished reading the map and all the other information on the leaflet pretty quickly considering that he took short breaks. still, he sat on the porch of the owl cabin and looked around the camp. the wildlife was definitely something to marvel at and he knew that it could probably inspire him to write some interesting stuff about it. the woods were a simple but effective setting for a possible book.

elliot was snapped from his thoughts when a girl waved at him. he immediately recognized the girl as angelina, a quiet girl from his law class. it wasn't easy to forget her, she was the only person from their high school whom elliot considered quieter than himself. seeing that she was staying in the same cabin as him, elloit sprung up from the porch and turned towards her um hey, do you need any help with your bags or anything? he asked.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Elliot, Angelina.
Chester arrived at the Owl cabin, and was quite surprised to see that two people had already arrived and were stood outside on the porch already. He smiled warmly as he approached them. "Hey you two!" he greeted, taking a moment to remember their names. Ah, yes, Elliot and Angelina. He was certain that he had seen the two of them in a couple of the same classes as himself, though he realised that he didn't really know much about them. He pushed the door of the cabin open, it already being unlocked and he found his room. Deciding that unpacking could wait for a while, he left his suitcase and rucksack next to the bed, and he practically bounded back outside. He was looking forward to having the chance to relax.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Vidya (briefly).
Luo had not been paying much attention himself, and snapped back to attention when someone nearly bumped into him. With a friendly smile, Luo shook his head slightly, "It's okay," he responded, a little quietly. His own confidence had improved over the past few years, but he still wasn't much of a talker. Not to be rude, though, he added, "it's nice to see you again as well," and he watched as she ran off towards the cabins. Well, he couldn't help but think, that could have gone better, but at least it was something.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:27 pm

VAUGHN

xxxxxVaughn smiled at Romeo as he spoke, brushing his fingers through his long hair as he tilted his head and shifted his weight onto one leg. He did recognize Romeo from high school, although very vaguely. He generally had been on good terms with those in high school with him, although he barely got to be extremely close friends with anyone. In addition, he was barely friends with anyone he went to college with as he didn't exactly stay very long in college because of the tours he went on with his band- he dove right into the music business and into fame.

xxxxx"Hah," Vaughn laughed, his dark eyes fixed on Romeo before they glanced away at the trees surrounding the two. When Romeo shook his hand, however, Vaughn turned his attention back to the man before gripping his hand in the handshake and slightly nodding his head. "It's nice to see you, Romeo. I'm Vaughn Walker," the musician released the man's hand as he spoke, his hands once again moving back up to his hair as he brushed loose strands of it out of his face before answering the man's question, "Uh, yeah, you might of... I've preformed on live television before- I'm a musician." Vaughn's smile softened as he stared at Romeo, not exactly sure what any of his further reactions would be. He appreciated it when people complimented his music or when they told him they were fans, but he wasn't exactly eager to hang out with people who only seemed to like him because of his fame- he wasn't one for being used.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (3) & elliot (3)

Postby dumbfounded » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags vaughn

romeo smiled ah, nice to re-meet you vaughn he said, nodding softly. he thought about the name vaughn walker for a few seconds, he definitely recognized the name from somewhere - and it wasn't from school. as the man mentioned that he was a musician, rome nodded ahh that's it he said, chuckling softly. he pushed his hair back, gently before looking up at vaughn a girl at my work is a big fan of yours, she played a few of yours, i'm not much of a rock fan but you and your band are quite good he admitted, pushing his glasses up once again.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester

elliot was focusing on angelina until he heard a voice calling out. it only became apparent that the person was calling out to them when he turned around only to see a man behind them. elliot remembered the man as chester, a guy that was in a few of his classes. hello he said back to chester. long time no see, how have you been? he asked, smiling at the male.

(pardon my writer's block, especially for elliot's post)
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 am

Celeste Locke

Celeste brushed back her hair behind her ears. She took a deep swallowing breath. She could feel herself shivering. She was still sitting in her car quivering. She realized how nervous she was on what was going to happen. Why'd she even come? Everybody probably hated her. She got out of the car she could almost feel herself going to cry out of nerves. She closed the car door with a quivering hand and adjusted her purse. She opened the trunk and grabbed her suitcase. She shut the trunk and hauled the suitcase. She brought it to her cabin and towards her room. She adjusted her beret. She was wearing and white and navy blue striped shirt with a denim jacket, then she had these literal royal blue jeans, blue heels, and a blue beret. She walked out of the cabin and looked at everyone around. She could feel goosebumps go down her arm. And, her hand was quivering. She could feel her face was paled. She realized how nervous she was and how childish she looked.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Open
I was sitting on my room in the Starling cabin, staring at my desk. I didn't know what to do, and I was really bored. Heaving a sigh, I got up and hauled myself into the living room. I plopped down into the couch, not realizing who was in there, if anyone was in there.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:31 am

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | open

After dropping her bags off, Naomi glanced around the cabin, looking in the various rooms. She spotted Emma on the couch and gave a quick wave. "Hey, what's up?" she asked, hoping to make conversation. "The cabin's really nice, huh?"

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | open

Spending a few minutes alone to compose herself, Vidya unpacked her bags. After calming her nerves and getting her room set to her liking, she threw a sketchbook and a bottle of water into her backpack and headed out of the cabin. She spotted Celeste, looking even more nervous than she felt, and decided to say hi. They ran in different circles in high school and weren't close at all, but Vidya couldn't help but think she was forgetting something important about Celeste. "Uh, hey! How are you, Celeste?" she asked, hoping to help calm the girl just a bit.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:49 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Elliot, Angelina.
Chester smiled brightly at Elliot, "I've been fine, overall," he responded, deciding that he wouldn't focus on anything negative that had happened. He was excited to talk about what else he had been doing, though, and he started talking again, speaking quite quickly and energetically, "I've been teaching dance classes for about three years now - some of the kids in one of my classes were begging me not to leave, but I assured them that it's only for two weeks, and they'll hardly notice that I've gone. Over summer I help to run a dance camp as well, and I've been a part of a couple of professional dance productions - it's all been really fun!" he finally stopped for a breather, then he asked, curiously, "What have you guys been up to?"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vaughn.
As he wandered around, Luo soon spotted two other people standing by one of the cabins, talking. He smiled softly to himself, as even from where he stood, he already recognised and knew one of the two people well. As it seemed that they weren't going into the cabin any time soon, he started to walk over, picking up his pace, hoping for the chance to have even just a quick conversation before they did go inside. He hadn't normally been one to start a conversation, let alone join in an existing one for very long, if at all. As he got closer, he figured he should make his presence known, so he quietly called out to the two, "Hey guys!"
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:50 am

Emma - 23 - Actress ( Couple 8) - Tags: Naomi
I looked up and squealed when I saw Naomi. " Naomi!" I shrieked and went over to hug her. "How are you?! It's been so long." I replied. I nodded. "Yeah, it's so nice. Maybe even nicer than my house." I said jokingly.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me