the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby . nash . » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:45 pm

[ ] aselee ontgomery
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ lee twenty outfit location : courtyard tagged : open ]

lee always liked to be prepared, so when she was finished placing her clothes strategically into her dresser drawer she was out looking for where her classes would be. with it being her first year at ccu, she wanted to make an effort to learn where things were so she wouldn't be like a lot of freshmen; running around late trying to find where they belonged. the nervous young adult pushed her hair over her one shoulder, eyes staring hard at the map she was given with her acceptance to the school. she found herself completely lost at what building her nursing class would even be in and it was beginning to make her head ache. lee huffed softly, shoving her map into her bag before sitting on an empty desk. she just needed a second to breath, getting agitated over this wouldn't help her cause at all. she was in carolina, much warmer and funner than the state of maine where she lived. she didn't even have siblings to be responsible of, she should be taking this for granted and just relax; let the sun warm her bones. it wasn't really like her, but for a few seconds she would allow herself to think that; leaning back on the bench and closing her eyes.

[ ] liver ldens
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ oli/rhino twenty three outfit location : courtyard tagged : open ]

-- can be tagged; brains to mushy to write right now --
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:10 pm

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent with the grace of a dancer and the expression of a dead person, cai calmly walked down to her dorm, a large suitcase rolling behind her. she sighed, running a hand through her short messy hair, trailing said hand down her heavily tattooed arm. just another year with the same old people, besides the freshmen of course. luckily of her, she had managed to get a place off campus with a few friends of her's, who she figured wasn't here yet by the looks of it. without haste, she organized her stuff, adding her make-up compartments and extra portable dressers where they were needed, and closed her room door behind her. she didn't have much, but with the money her parents had given her to help out with necessities, and the new job she had, she was bound to get more. unsurprisingly, this was the only job she had managed to get with her large abundance of tattoos, a small bar she had managed to score a job as a waitress at. she sighed, pushing herself to write a note for her roommates to find before walking out the door, down the steps, and out into the streets. the place she got wasn't far from campus or her job, which was good because she didn't have to waste gas on such a beautiful day.

walking onto campus was such a weird thing, especially when she knew where all of he classes were. but the young lady just wanted to figure out where one specific classroom was, the dance studio she'd be spending all of her time in. she looked at the map of the school they had given her quickly before wandering around campus, looking down every once and a while to figure out where she was going

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent jonah had just finished setting up his room in his dorm, excited for his roommate to get here. he figured they'd be just as nice to him as he was going to be to them, but he didn't get his hopes up. he quickly scurried out the door, eager to find his classes as well make some new friends while he was at it. he was upset about the fact that his roommate wasn't here yet, but he figured he'd have to meet them sooner or later, right? jonah had his hopes up that they'd be great friends, and maybe they would call him annoying like his high school friends did.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:16 pm

shiloh | 19 | he/him | psychopathology major | moving in.
Freshman dorms are offically the worst. Lugging all that luggage was a pain in the behind and he had an odd feeling that his roomate was not going to up to his standard. Shiloh finishes throwing the last bag on his bed and leaves the dorms. He doesn't bother to unpack, his legs and arms are sore and right now he wants something to drink and a human being to converse with.

Of course, he has no idea where anything is. So he takes a chance and taps the shoulder of someone who looks like an upperclass man (Seth), "hey, can i bother you for a second. I'm the obligitory 'lost on the first day' freshman. Save my soul"

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | chilling.
To be deaf, Daniel Jae Honsaw it both a blessing and a curse. He never had to worry about loud noises scaring him, or having to pretend he's listening to that annoying person in class. But damn it's hard to be in college and be deaf. For starter's his roomies probably hate it, they have to work hard to get his attention if he's not paying them any mind. And he's fairly sure they don't understand a lick of ASL (maybe I love you, most people seem to know that. They sure as hell now lsiten, they use it all the time.) Living off campus was different for Daniel. He thought it would be freeing, but the idea made him stress out. A lot. Mostly because of the daunting idea of having to bike into campus and not die from not hearing the sounds of the road. He would be mortified having to ask his roomates to drive him. So instead of worrying, he turns to his wiritng journal and scribbles away at a plot line from the summer.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

Theo wandered into the kitchen of the house, and he got from the fridge - which he had stocked the previous day with some basic goods and extra things - a few lemons and a bottle of carbonated water. He also found a glass jug, a lemon squeezer, a knife and chopping board all in some cupboard or drawer. Homemade lemonade was - in his opinion - better than the shop-bought stuff.
After around ten minutes, maybe a little more, he had a jug of lemonade with some ice cubes that were in the freezer. Now to just offer it up to anyone who was in the house. He knew Daniel was, but Theo was all too aware that he could not just call his house mate. He had been attempting to learn ASL, so that they could communicate, but there was still quite some progress left to go.
Taking the jug and an empty glass, Theo started to walk up the stairs, all the while thinking about how he was going to warn Daniel that he was going to walk into the room. Maybe he - Theo - would need several, flashing LED lights attached to himself. Approaching Daniel's door, Theo decided to text Daniel (because that sort of thing might work), saying: 'I'm coming in. I have lemonade' and he waited for a few moments before carefully opening the door.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags;
    acadia wandered outside of her door room and into the hall, taking in the new sights. so this was college life. she continued down the hall and out of the dorm building, bringing her hand above her eyes to shield herself from the sun. she decided to explore and possibly grab herself a snack before visiting some of the local attractions.

ashton lancaster
xxxfemale - twenty - tags;
    ashton waded into the salty waters, glancing around at some of the kids playing in the sand. this place sure was a tourist trap. although, that didn't bother ashton too much considering the tourism brought in dozens of lovely girls to show around town. once ash got to his waist in water he stopped, letting the waves crash into his body as he contemplated what he would do for the rest of the day.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaving cs sorry lol » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 pm

x
Last edited by leaving cs sorry lol on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
leaving cs sorry lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C.J.

Postby JrB » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Kyle wrote:
Kyle Grant|21|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Home|Tags Open
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @MrKyleGrant

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3372559#p107062747

C.J. Freeman|19|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Campus|Tags Open
Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat @FloMoFreeman|Twitter @FloMo_Freeman

Once he arrived on campus, C.J. started driving around until he found a parking spot. He parked his truck in said parking spot and turned off the engine. He noticed several students were walking around, mostly with boxes and bags in hand. It was quite obviously move-in day, so he figured he might be able to help, although he figured he might as well start breaking in freshmen. He wasn't really all that much of a bully, just very sarcastic and fed off what people gave him.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:16 pm

seth  ♥  dawson
    college junior ; ; majoring in film ; feeling okay ; at college entrance ; with shiloh ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Seth arrived onto the main entrance when he just got done unpacking in his dorm, and went away from the house to go look at everything new. He already has been here for a whole two years, he didn't need a tour. But maybe he can serve as a guide and a helper for the the newcomers. Anything to keep him busy for his first free day back on campus. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, as he closed the dorm house building door behind him,and went on to walk through the hallways. As he began to leave the building, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, and he swiftly turned around to see who it was. As the guy explained his situation, Seth gave an understanding chuckle as he nodded gently. The classic freshman stage. That doesn't just happen to freshmen, but also to the new kids at school. He'd be lying if he said he didn't go through the same thing. "Sure thing, man. What can I help you with?"

luciana  ♥  pryor
    college freshman ; majoring in music ; feeling positive ; at college entrance ; with no one, tagged or mentioned ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

After a long time organizing everything in her part of the dorm, Lucy left the dorm building to go off and explore the college. She was new to the city, after spending her whole life in her home town of Lubbock, Texas. And she was new to attending this college, having arrived here one time, and that was to get a good look at the school before sending her application in. Now, she was attending here for real. It was overwhelming, but amazing. And she was undeniably going to work hard each and every day to stay here. If she could make friends here, that'd be great too. But her main focus would remain on her studies, so she could accomplish her dreams.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 pm

shiloh | 19 | he/him | psychopathology major | tagged:; seth | moving in.
Shiloh smiles as Seth talks, why? Who knows. He can't decide if it's because Seth is cute in the 'boy next door' way, or if it's more passive-aggresive because of the massive height difference between the two. Either way, he adjusts the brim of his hat before opening his mouth. "Just looking for a place to get something to drink and some company. I'm from Seacaucus, New Jersey. I have no friends." He stretches his sore arms behind his head before holding a hand out towards Seth, "I'm Shiloh by the way. Freshman, psychopathology major."

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | chilling.
To be deaf, Daniel Jae Ho still saw it both a blessing and a curse. He didn't have ringtones, just varying degrees of his phone vibrating and flashing. The light catches his attention,as he picks the phone up to read his door opens.

[from:Theo] I'm coming in, i have lemonade.

He smiles and looks up to see Theo standing there. He waves and carefully signs to Theo. He deeply appreciates the idea that Theo is learning, so Danny is more than willing to help him out by signing slower and clearer. Danny takes his primary hand, touches it to his chin and then lays it flat in his other hand. Next he takes his non-primary hand, crosses it front his chest. And lets his primary hand come up so that the bend of his primary arm is holding his non-primary hand. Then he signs 4 letters. T-H-E-O
good morning theo
Last edited by sunnflowerx on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:04 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

Theo smiles warmly as Daniel waves at him, then signs 'Good morning Theo,' to him. That was probably the phrase Theo picked up the quickest to recognise. As his hands were full, he just slightly raised the jug of lemonade, then he walked over and placed it - along with the empty glass - on the desk. He repeated the 'good morning sign, then hesitated, as he tried to remember what to do next to offer the lemonade. He started with his palms up, bringing them towards himself as he changed them into 'claw' shapes - for 'want' - then he made a 'slicing' motion with his right hand, using his left as the base - for 'some'. He didn't know how to sign 'lemonade', so Theo just gestured towards the jug, hoping that Daniel would get the idea.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me