Welcome to Janise High (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Janise High (New and Accepting)

Postby B R A V E » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 am

Tizzy.Marie wrote:
Name; Allison Woodward
Age;14
Gender;Female
Personality; Alli is usually really nice and not one to judge someone right away. She reads and writes a lot as an outlet of her small anger problem. Ali is very musical and artistic, she dances and plays flute.
History (where they were born etc.); Allison was born in Florida, he mother died of a complication during child birth. Things were a little complicated growing up but she had her older sister who is 17 help her out. Recently her dad got a job in Colorado and he thought it would be better for some changes and to start over so there they are.
Why they are coming to this school; Father got a job in town and decided this was the best one
Friends; She just moved there so no
Crushes/relationship;not yet
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); pierced ears

Not sure if you saw this:/
Check out my Rp
B R A V E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 am

Tizzy.Marie wrote:
Tizzy.Marie wrote:
Name; Allison Woodward
Age;14
Gender;Female
Personality; Alli is usually really nice and not one to judge someone right away. She reads and writes a lot as an outlet of her small anger problem. Ali is very musical and artistic, she dances and plays flute.
History (where they were born etc.); Allison was born in Florida, he mother died of a complication during child birth. Things were a little complicated growing up but she had her older sister who is 17 help her out. Recently her dad got a job in Colorado and he thought it would be better for some changes and to start over so there they are.
Why they are coming to this school; Father got a job in town and decided this was the best one
Friends; She just moved there so no
Crushes/relationship;not yet
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); pierced ears

Not sure if you saw this:/

Ah sorry... It want posted when I was viewing it. Accepted ^-^
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 am

Name; Nikki Carrie
Age; 15
Gender; female
Personality; fun ,creative, loved drawing and her puppy. She is one of the nice popular.
History (where they were born etc.); born in Virginia, moved to California for 3 years and then moved to Colorado, 3 months ago.
Why they are coming to this school; she wants to learn and make new friend, Mabey even crushes.
Friends; Jennifer.
Crushes/relationship; nope not yet :D
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); nope.
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❝steℓℓar❞ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:37 am

Bluestar <3 wrote:Image
Name; Nikki Carrie
Age; 15
Gender; female
Personality; fun ,creative, loved drawing and her puppy. She is one of the nice popular.
History (where they were born etc.); born in Virginia, moved to California for 3 years and then moved to Colorado, 3 months ago.
Why they are coming to this school; she wants to learn and make new friend, Mabey even crushes.
Friends; Jennifer.
Crushes/relationship; nope not yet :D
Other(piercings, scars, etc.); nope.

Accepted!
❝steℓℓar❞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me