Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Postby stripez » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 pm

{ accepted, and you only have to make a male if you would like to }
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginationSUPPORT » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:31 pm

((okay. I may make him later. When do we start?))
All the leaves on the Giving Tree have fallen

Well, I see a trail that starts
A line of broken hearts behind you
That lead you back to me
The once sad and lonely fool
With nothing left but roots to show, oh

If all you wanted was love
Why would you use me up
Cut me down, build a boat, and sail away
When all I wanted to be was your giving tree
Settle down, build a home, and make you happy?
-"The Giving Tree" Plain White Tees

No shade to crawl in underneath
I've got scars from a pocket knife
Where you carved your heart into me

Why would you use me up

I lie in the dead of night and I wonder
Whose covers you're between
And it's sad laying in his bed
You feel hollow, so you crawl home back to me

Why would you use me up

imaginationSUPPORT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i-warrior-addict101 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 pm

N a m e : "My full, legal name is Amelia Renee Tenner."
N i c k n a m e : "Many people just call me Amelia, but you can call me Amy if Amelia is too hard to say."
G e n d e r : "I'm a female, obviously."
A g e : "I am seventeen years of age, born September twelfth, nineteen ninety-six, in San Francisco."

H a i r C o l o r : "I was born with very dark hair but have been dying it a reddish-brown color since I was fifteen."
E y e C o l o r : "I have hazel eyes, but they occasionally change to brown."
S k i n T o n e : "My skin is fairly tan, I guess."
H e i g h t : "God, I hate my height. I'm only five foot tall! All of my sisters are at least five-six. It's so unfair!"
W e i g h t : "I'm pretty small, weighing about ninety-four pounds."
S c a r s : "I have one from where I got my appendix out..."
P i e r c i n g s : "My ears are pierced three times. My belly button is pierced twice, and I plan on getting a nose piercing soon."
T a t t o o s : "Being that I have wanderlust, a near irresistible urge to travel, I got a tattoo about it about a month ago."

P a r e n t s : "I have very loving parents named George and Rose Tenner."
S i b l i n g s : "I am very fortunate (haha) to have four sisters. Two of them, Leah and Venice, are older, and Kiara and Demi are younger. As much as they make my skin crawl, I love them to death."
S e x u a l i t y : "I'm completely straight."
R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s : "I'm single, but I do like having a boyfriend."
P e t s : "Being that my uncle owns a pet store, there are always new animals in my house. I have three pets of my own, two dogs and one cat. There's Trixie, Burger, and Ninja.

P e r s o n a l i t y : Amelia is an independent girl. She is perfectly content doing things on her own, and she always gets things done faster when she is working on her own. She can take care of herself, and that's the way things have always been. She does, however, love having friends around, and she has many of them. She isn't one of the popular cheerleader girls per-say, but she's got plenty of people around her, and she's pretty well-liked. Most of her weekends are spent at the mall with a handful of her friends or her sisters, either seeing a movie or grabbing a bite to eat. She seldom ever attends parties, though, not wanting to put up with all of the under-aged drinkers and smokers. It doesn't interest her, and anyone who drinks or smokes underage has virtually no chance of being friends with her.

H i s t o r y : Her childhood was very bland, mainly consisting of teasing from her older sisters. Whenever she was two, her younger sister Kiara came along, and Demi was added to the family whenever she was four. They've always joked with each other and have gotten along for the most part, but of course there's bound to be occasional trouble with five young girls in one house. There's obviously going to be boy-drama, the over-reacter, the gossiper, etc. They're only human, though, and things always work themselves out in the end. She always did well in school, too, and she didn't hate it like many people did. Summer always appealed more to her, though, and she goes to the beach all the time, flirting with guys and surfing with friends. This summer, she has gotten herself a job at her uncle's pet shop, and that's where she spends her time four days of the week from eleven to five. Even with work, she's got the summer of her life planned, and she's got an entire list of events to do.

{{I'll make my male later tonight or tomorrow, if that's okay.}}
Please don't ban kspike77 and I! We're best friends and may trade often :)
i-warrior-addict101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittySaysRawr » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 pm

{Was mine ever accepted? It's on the first page, towards the bottom.}
I am so sorry I was MIA for so long. I had a lot of personal issues but now everything is back to normal so I'm back,
I am always looking for 1x1's
I am super supportive of all of societies "Rejects". Same sex couples, teen moms, emos, scene, goths.
My Fae herd-
Bellus
Guapo
Love Me Like A Love Song
Bella Signora
KittySaysRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad.exe » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 pm

;Name;
"August Willam Sillan is my full name"
;Gender;
"Well if you don't know,I am a Male"
;Age;
"Seventeen and the cheesy thing Is I was born in August"
;personality;
"Well what I have been told I am anti-social but when I open up I can be friendly,caring,loving,protective and a bit weird at times"
;Likes;
"What are some of my likes Hm... Let me think well I really like kittens I also like Candy , Talking , Video games , Animals
;Dislikes;
"Well what I dislike I dislike Being told what to do and I hate bugs"
;Pets;
"Nope"
;Family;
*insert here*
;Crush;
"That is a secret my friend"
;Lover;
"None yet ladies"
Last edited by mad.exe on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 pm

More pictures of Elliot: X X X

Name;; "My Full Name is Elliot Grayson Kinch."
    Nickname;; "Many people Call me Elliot. But You May Call me Eli if You Want."
    Age;; "Well, I'm Eighteen Years Old, Born around September Fifth, Nineteen Ninety-Seven In Canada."
    Gender;; " I'm a Lad, Male, Masculine. Anything that Means Male."

Personality;; Elliot is a Boy who is..Independent. He Is Able to Do things his Own without any Help from others an is Capable of Taking Care of Himself. But Elliot Enjoys hanging out or Having friends around, He Doesn't Have A lot Like some do, Though he Has enough that Makes him Happy. Elliot Likes Parties, Yet he doesn't Like how others are Drinking an Smoking underage causing him to step away from them An Practically Ignore them...The Other Thing about Elliot is That He Believes. Elliot Isn't that Type of Person to be brought down By People no Matter what Because even though they Try to Bring him down the Masculine Just Rises Higher an Higher Because He Believes that anything is Possible if you Just Believe in yourself.

History;; His Childhood..Was an unpleasant One, Though It Was Kind of Great Too. His Father an Mother was expecting a Baby Girl, Yet After His Mother Gave Birth the Doctors said they Have a Beautiful Baby Boy. Elliot's Mum Held him with a serious Face, Not smiling, Crying..Nothing. But She still Kept Elliot..Though Only for them to Shun him as Elliot grew Older he was always in his room as His Mother an Father Ignored him like he Invisible Which Always Made Him Sad an Grow Even more Independent. Once He was around Eleven the Boy Packed some food, clothes an Ran away from Home. He was Found Near an Alley By the Police after Three Months of trying to Him Down soon Taking him Home the Boy Ignored his Parent's as they Finally tried to Hug him. But Elliot Knew it was a Fake so they Could Just shun him again. Finally Two Years Had Past an His Mother an Father Had Two other Kids a Boy an A Girl, They Didn't shun Elliot As Much as They use too, Though he Is Happy..When his Parents Hug him..Or smile whenever his their Because He Knows that They Were Truly sorry.

Parents;; "Melody an Anthony Kinch."
    Siblings;; "Although they Are a Pain I still Love My Little Sister Lindsey an My Little Brother Aiden."
    Pets;; "I Love Pets, Yet I don't Have one Myself."
    Sexuality;; "I'm Straight."

Hair color;; "I Was Born with Blonde Hair, I Don't Plan On Dying it."
    Eye color;; "I Get My Light Blue eye's from my Mother."
    Skin Tone;; "I'm Actually Quite Pale, You might say."
    Height;; "I'm 6' 2" Feet. Yup Quite Tall."
    Weight;;"I Actually Don't Have A lot of weight, I'm Eighty Pounds."
    Scars;; "I Have a Scar On My Side When My Father was Driving Back Home with Me."
    Piercings;; "I Know Boys can Have Piercings. But I don't Want Any Sorry.."
    Tattoos;; "Nope, I Don't Have Any."

Crush;; "I Don't see The Perfect Girl Yet."
    Relationships;; "I'm Single. But the Thought of a Girl Friend would Be Great."
    Past Relationships;; " No..I Always Stood in My Room After school, Never got to spend Much time with Girls since I Was Very Independent."
    Spouse/Wife;; "Don't you think I'm Young to Have a Wife, Though When I get Older. Maybe I will Have a Wife."
    Children;; "I would love to have kids someday."
    Other;; No.
Last edited by LeavingCSgoodbye on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby totallyNotTired » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:20 pm

F u l l ★ n a m e : "Zacarias Sergio Rojas at your service. It is... A bit of a mouthful, if you ask me. I don't know what was going through my mother's head when she thought this out."
N i c k ★ n a m e : "I prefer Serg' over Zac. Some call me Dreadhead, or Sea. But you know, call me anything you desire."
A g e : "Just turned eighteen."

hair color | Jet black.
eye color | A bright hazel.
skin tone / complexion / build | A milk chocolate with a rough build. Relatively clear skin, besides the tattoos.
height | 6'3"
weight | 167 lbs

P e r s o n a l i t y : "People say I'm kind of uptight. But of course. Those are people who don't know me."
Sergio has this roughness about him, but still manages to stay fairly level headed and gentle with others. He knows how to treat a person with respect. Knows how to work hard and thrive on his own. He can be a little reckless or out of the box, but is extremely loyal and expects you to give back the loyalty. He's confident, humorous and an optimistic guy. He's good at not letting people or things hold him down. Sergio is honest, mostly with himself. He's not afraid to tell you if you're treating him wrong, but not afraid to communicate and work it out. He's a great partner and your minute man. The shoulder that is always ready. He's not much of a social butterfly if you're a stranger to him, and does tend to judge people very quickly. He'll know when your trying to get on his good side, and if he likes you enough, he'll let you in. Sergio has a hard time trusting others. Trust is mainly everything to him. Just be patient, and when he trusts you, you'll experience a different him. Possibly a better him.
R e l a t i o n s h i p s : "Pretty sure, knowing my personality, I'll gain at least one friend... Or lover."
C r u s h : "Haven't found any one yet. Why? Are you possibly interested?"
A n y t h i n g ★ e l s e : "I'm one with the ocean."
Fluent in Spanish and has a small Spanish accent.
He surfs.

F u l l ★ n a m e : "I'm Harley. Harley Rose Santos."
N i c k ★ n a m e : "I really like Harls or Harley, thanks."
A g e : "Just sixteen."

hair color | Chocolate and honey.
eye color | Electric green.
skin tone / complexion / build | Creme, clear skin. Soft and curvy build.
height | A leggy 5'6"
weight | 130 lbs.

P e r s o n a l i t y : "I don't want to seem unpleasant, but. You can never please everyone."
Harley is much more of a quiet individual. Having his dark and dry sense of humor, she can wiggle smiles onto others faces with a blunt reaction or small joke. She's not much for anything sparky and fantastic, making her seem boring. She does like to keep an open mind and try new things. She likes to tend to large crowds, as long as they don't forget or ignore her presence just because she's more laid back than the others. Harley does her best to be polite and proper without boring herself to sleep. She's more of a mysterious individual, always keeping you thinking, but never keeping you waiting. Exotic, you can call her, but she'll only call herself more of a nice phantom than something 'exotic', something a little too over the top for her tastes.
R e l a t i o n s h i p s : "I'm, uh. Single. I don't mind it, but I'm sure I'll be able to date soon."
C r u s h : "Er... No. Is that bad?"
A n y t h i n g ★ e l s e : "Batter's up."
Really into roller skating.
Plays some mean base ball.
Status || Busy | Bored | Role playing quickly | Role playing slowly | Getting lazy | Away [Short term] | Away [Long term] | Away [??? term] |Will be popping in and out | Mellow | Sleeping | Napping | May disappear mysteriously
totallyNotTired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knarwolves; » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

We are the kids our parents warned us about.

The Basics
Name ;
Her name is Jordyn,
Jordyn Raven Navarette,
but you also have the option to call her Jord,
and Jord only."
Age ;
Hasn't anybody told you
that asking a female
her age is not polite? Well...
If you really want to know
how old she is.... She is 16 years young.
Gender ;
Well, if it wasn't already obvious,
Jordyn is in fact a female.
Personality ;
Jord is probably the most loveable and caring person
you will ever meet. She is usually extremely shy,
which causes her not to make that many friends
leaving her a lonely human being most of the time.
Besides that, she is a very friendly and caring girl
that would make a great best friend
History ;
Jord has a pretty depressing past... Her
father, Adam left her and her mother, Nebraska all
because he didn't want a daughter. Soon, when
Jordyn turned 14 her mother was diagnosed with cancer,
and soon passed away 7 months after she was diagnosed.
From there, Jordyn had to live with her
Papa and Nana, whom she still lives with
to this day.

Extra Things You Should Know
Likes ;
Jordyn likes cats, spaghetti, the colour black, tea, stormy weather, animals, being alone, shopping.
Dislikes ;
She hates rude people, swimming, being annoyed, marshmallows, animal cruelty, girly girls.
Crush ;
Jordyn does not currently have her eyes
set on anybody.

Pet(s) ;
Jordyn has a Maine coon named Kehou, and a braque d'auvergne
named Keegan
Last edited by knarwolves; on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

╔══════════════╗

you don’t look a
day over fast cars and
freedom

that sunset riverbank
first time
feeling

╚══════════════╝

FAST CARS AND FREEDOM

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I see a dust trail following an old red nova

baby b l u e eyes, your head on my shoulder

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
knarwolves;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Name;; Brock Ares Collin
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 18
    Birthday;; July 4th
    Body Modifications;; His left ear is pierced and he wears this earring.
    Personality;; Brock is very childidh and social. He likes to show off every once in a while and he can be a bully sometimes, but usually he's nice. He likes playing around and messing with people but he can get serious quickly. He does have anger issues, partly why his knuckles have a few scars on them. But, depending on what it is, he can normally control his anger.
    History;; His parents were died in a house fire when he was fourteen. He wasnt at home at the time so he didnt know about it until he got back. So him and his sister went to live with thrir aunt. Until his sister died. Now its just him and his aunt.
    Likes;; Video games, snakes, dogs, music.
    Dislikes;; Heights, fire, clowns, cats.
    Fears;; Heights.
    Siblings;; He had a little sister but she died. Brock doesnt like telling anyone how, though.
    Pets;; None, but he wants a dog.
    Crush;; He kind of likes Amelia.
    Bf/Gf;; Open.
    Other;; He's allergic to cats.

-

Name;; Drake Parker
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 17
    Birthday;; October 30th
    Body Modifications;; His chest, arms, and upper back are covered in scars. He also has a scar running down his left cheek, stopping at his jaw line. He has a dragon tattoo on his chest, too. And his tongue, nose, and lip is pierced.
    Personality;; Drake is really quiet. He used to be a mute, so he still barely ever talks. He always has a blank exppression on his face. He isnt very enthusiastic, or excited, either. Its almost like he's a zombie. If someone were to unlock his heart though, he would show the childish and funny side of him.
    History;; His dad died in the army whem he was four. And then his mom started abusing him. She soon was arrested and he was taken to a foster home, where he now lives.
    Likes;; Dragons, black, screamo music, knives, leather, spiders, scary movies, blood, sharks.
    Dislikes;; Animals, bright lights, loud people, pink, girls.
    Fears;; He is just claustrophobic.
    Siblings;; None, he was an only child.
    Pets;; He has a snake named Fang.
    Crush;; He might have a tiny, tiny crush on ShiAnn
    Bf/Gf;; Open
    Other;; He is allergic to animals with fur or hair.

-

Name;; Luke Greenfield
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 18
    Birthday;; January 18th
    Body Modifications;; He has a nose and tongue piercing.
    Personality;; He is protective, especially of his sister. He doesnt like anyone going near her. He can be rude and sarcastic sometimes, but he's usually nice and shy.
    History;; He had a pretty normal life, until his mom had a heart attack and his dad developed cancer. Then him and his sister were given to an orphanage, where they live to this day.
    Likes;; Food, snow, video games, swimming, skateboarding, drawing.
    Dislikes;; Rude people who think they're everything, yellow, boys around his sister, reading.
    Fears;; Spiders and fire.
    Siblings;; His younger sister is Blair
    Pets;; None
    Crush;; None
    Bf/Gf;; Open
    Other;; Blair is his sister.

-

Name;; Blair Greenfield
    Gender;; Female
    Age;; 17
    Birthday;; May 3
    Body Modifications;; She has a feather tattoo on her shoulder, and a lip and tongue piercing.
    Personality;; Shes a tamboy, and not very sensitive. She hates girly things and acts more like a boy. She also wears her brothers clothes. Shes nice and shy, so she doesnt really have much friends.
    History;; Her mom had a heart attack and her dad got cancer when she was little. Her and her brother, Luke, were then taken to an orphanage, where they still live.
    Likes;; Video games, hats, football, wrestling, black, dragons, snakes, fire, spiders.
    Dislikes;; Pink, dresses, shopping, high heels.
    Fears;; Shes claustrophobic and shes scared of clowns and carnival rides.
    Siblings;; Her older brother Luke
    Pets;; None
    Crush;; She kind of likes August
    Bf/Gf;; Open
    Other;; None
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:56 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I have always been the bad girl no girl has ever liked...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

-----------------------------------------
Name → Miley Ashlee Cyrus
Age → 19 Years Old
Gender → female
Crush → impress her
Boyfriend → None
Relationship status → Single

-----------------------------------------

"Oh hi there,my name is Miley Ashlee Cyrus which is some think is a long name but really it isn't,luckily for yous I do have nicknames which aren't the best I must admit but I am sure we can work with them,okay the first one is Smiley which my friends or boyfriends call me and to be honest I don't care who calls me it just as long as you don't make fun of it,the second one you can call me is Cyrus but again just don't wear it out.

Now about my age...I am not old but than again I am not young,anyway I am 19 years old which again isn't young but not old anyway I was born on November the 23rd in 1990 and lucky for me November is my favorite month,but besides that I bet you are all thinking I was born in New York or LA places like that? well I wasn't I was born in Tennessee,Nashville which is a good place but I like things like New York and cities but I still have that country heart and being born in Tennessee makes me a Southern bell which means girl of course so y'all can call me that if you want,and we all know my gender of course just by the way you look at me and how you see me talk and all but if you didn't know I am a Female.

Oh finally something that actually want to talk about which is my two gorgeous dogs,and yes if you didn't know which of course you wouldn't unless you were my friend or something like that,Okay well anyway I will start off with Mary Jane she is a pit bull cross and has a black and white coat Mary Jane is also at the young age of 2 years old and wears a red studded collar with a circular name tag on it and of course it has her name and my phone number printed on it.Now last but not least time to move onto Floyd he is a Alaskan Klee Kai which are very expensive dogs but anyway he is the same age as Mary Jane and that is 2 years old he also wears a collar but his is a black studded collar with a circular name tag on it as well which includes his name and my number,so yeah they are my two dogs and let me just say without them I wouldn't be that happy.

Okay well I think it is time that you know how I act before you get too close or too deep,otherwise I think we all know how it could end up..."
Miley is known for her flirting because she practically does it every single day and to any boy no matter what or no matter who,she isn't just flirty though she is romantic once you get with her she will be loving and probably care more but that wont stop her from flirting though the only time she wont flirt is when she is either in a bad mood or depressed.Well not that you know that trait it is time to know the second one she is known for...her bossiness which she does and shows a lot meaning she will boss anyone even they are going out with her or even her friends which is probably more common of her to boss someone who will do anything for her,but she does other traits that make her seem cool and one of those traits are she is very laid back and easygoing which makes her a social person with everyone and when she is really happy or pleased she can be known as your best friend and stick up for others when they cant.But like all girls Miley is a bit different and more harder to please which makes her play hard to get when it comes to guys she will try her hardest to play hard and wind them up by acting flirty and romantic which ends up making the guys play back and more than likely asking her out which probably ins't the best thing to do...

"Okay now you want to know past?! honestly I have no idea why anyone would be interested in me! But since you are asking and actually taking the time to know why not."
"Well lets begin about my past, I was born in Tennessee also known as Nashville and i grew up there on a farm i owned a mustang named storm a stallion to exact but soon we moved away from the farm and lived in a ordinary house and sold storm because i wasn't allowed to keep him which sucked a lot but soon i was happy but never forgot about him and i was brought up well and i was taught from my parents i was never rejected or told to choose a role model and follow after someone no instead they themselves taught me how to act and brought me up well and i told me never be afraid to show your true self and so i do show my true self and i am proud of it, i had lots of friends to and we mostly hung out all the time and later on when I bought myself some adorable dogs .But like any other teenage girl trust me I wasn't the best person to go out with considering I did stupid things and I still do,especially the way I dress and act and like I said I haven't changed one bit with that but anyway I have had many boyfriends and trust me they weren't the best but I probably wasn't the best in their opinion either..."
"Well as you can tell my hair color is blonde and it is cut short which is really great because unlike other girls I am not a fan of long hair,And as you can see because they are clear as day is my eyes,yes of course my eyes are blue and they are real not contact lenses which i have never really worn because to me they have no purpose.Now about what wear...I normally wear shorts that are denim and white or the normal color,I will sometimes wear jeans with a mini white top.i like to wear over sized jumpers at times and even just normal ones that actually fit,and normally mini tops or long sleeved shirts oh and sometimes I will wear skirts.With accessories I always wear a capital M necklace and a gold necklace saying doll in fancy writing on it last but not least rings,bracelets and my Chanel necklace which has diamonds on it,I also have tattoos and one of them is a tiger tooth which is near my right shoulder kind of anyway and writing on my left arm and an anchor on my left wrist and crossed arrows under neath my elbow and a love heart on my right pinky finger and a dream catcher on my left rib and they look like This and I do have that circular tattoo on my arm with the writing.But I don't have any piercings apart from my ears which I got done about two years ago,Now about my height and weight,firstly I am 5 ft 5 but to make it sound a bit more easier 165cm if it makes more sense and my weight is 49kg,which isn't heavy at all I still stay fit and everything so that's nothing to worry about...
Well the first thing you need to know is that I am strait and I wont be changing one bit but that doesn't mean I am not respectful of others who aren't strait.Now the guys I am into need to be respectful of me and wont treat me like their toy and only want me when they think they can,also one who doesn't judge me for the past and how act and look.I bet you are probably wondering who I have the hots for right? well I have no one just yet but maybe later one when I go out and meet others then and only then I might find someone and like them.Now that you know I don't have a crush I defiantly don't have a boyfriend yet but I have had many but hey i am still looking,anyway forget about that lets talk about marriage...I actually don't want to get married because I never want to feel like I need someone in my life to feel brave or express myself.I am not ready or don't think I ever will be ready for children which makes me sound mean but it doesn't mean I hate them it just means I myself don't want to have any.Now about Marriage,for starters I defiantly don't want to get married and I have many reasons.One is I feel like I shouldn't need to have someone with me to be myself or express myself and two once your married you don't really have much freedom...so yeah that is only two but I have way more but I wont name them all."
Last edited by Muke. on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me