❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

How should I improve the RP so more people will join?

You shouldn't, it's great!
25%
It's non-improvable, just can it already!!!
No votes
Add a plot
25%
Make it more literate
8%
Make it less literate
42%
PM me other suggestions
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: ❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 am

(I'll take that into consideration... I didn't think anything was wrong with it, but I'll see what I can fix and such later)

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tommie. » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 am

{{ Joining!! }}
i sporadically check on my account, but am apt to be offline for prolonged periods of time. my only real interest on here anymore is the hopes of getting back into touch with former friends made on here and/or foopets.

attn: zippo, andy, chagrin specifically

if you’re looking to get ahold of me, pm me. miss you all.
tommie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:33 am

[I have bad eyesight so that could be a factor. Anyhoo I'm done my forum.]

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tommie. » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:13 am

Image ❥•Madisen Messersmith

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Madisen Nichole Messersmith
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Madi, Nico, Nic, Frank, Smithy, Messy, Pink, Pinky
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female || Chick
❥•Δɢɛ 15
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ December 30, 1995 in North Platte, Nebraska
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя Light brown || Almost a dirt blonde
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя Light blue || Gray and green specks
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ Skinny Jeans, Loose top, Sneakers || Jeans, T-shirt, Cowboy boots || Shorts, loose shirt, high-tops or cowboy boots || She's a farm girl, so not girly

❥•˩ικɛƨ Riding horses, mudding, jumping dirt-bikes/four-wheelers, 4-H, the lake, sports, road trips with friends, parties, playing fugitive with friends at night, music, reading, dancing, playing guitar and piano, animals, hunting, fishing, watching movies, playing video games
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ Spiders, people who think they're better than everybody else, shopping (only for certain things), smoking and drugs (alcohol is fine though), fires, funerals, losing
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ Madisen is very stubborn and hard headed. She hates being told what to do, and she is very rebellious. She's a tease and has been known to be a flirt, but she doesn't toy with boys' hearts for the fun of it. She is very crazy and outgoing, and she loves to have a good time. She doesn't care if she gets in trouble, because as long as it was fun, it was worth it. She is very sassy and independent, and is a dare-devil. She's not afraid to do crazy things, because she's practically fearless when it comes to dares. She is very tough and hates crying in front of others. She likes to do things her way, and she doesn't like it when others try to change her. She is funny and basically the life of the party. She's sweet and kind, and very trustworthy, despite being so rebellious. She keeps her promises and secrets, and she would never let a friend down. She is loyal and protective over her loved ones. Madisen would rather take the bullet than let it hit somebody she loves. She is responsible and caring, and she always tries to do her best at everything she does.
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ Madisen grew up in a small town in Nebraska. It had about 300 people and was a community that was very into agriculture and farming and what-not. She herself grew up on a farm, and had horses and cattle and everything. She was raised on a horse and she always rides. She had many friends growing up, but most of them were boys. She only had a few friends that were girls, and they were her very best friends. She moved here just about a month ago, leaving all of her friends behind. But she lives on the beach with a little farm, and still has all of her horses she had before. So she is glad she has a piece of her old life with her still.

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Timmarie Dawn Messersmith
❥•Ғαтнɛя Travis Jerad Messersmith
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Alec, Masen, Kirsten, Haley
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи None
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Nope
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Zema, Scout
❥•Ɔяʋƨн Not yet
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ Nope
❥•Ғιαиcɛ Nope
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Nope
❥•Ѳтнɛя Nothing
Last edited by tommie. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
i sporadically check on my account, but am apt to be offline for prolonged periods of time. my only real interest on here anymore is the hopes of getting back into touch with former friends made on here and/or foopets.

attn: zippo, andy, chagrin specifically

if you’re looking to get ahold of me, pm me. miss you all.
tommie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 am

(both accepted! I have to go now, but we can start around 3est <that's in 2 hours> ... I'll make the font sizes bigger when I get back, that may make it easier n_n)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:17 am

(updated the front ... replying now)

((@Claude Faustus let me know if that's any better... I made the font sizes a bit bigger))

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 am

Ƨʋммɛя

Walking out of the house, Summer headed immediately across the grass and over to a five-foot, reddish colored wooden fence. Climbing over the fence bars she sat on top for a while until her trustful mare, Royal Dreamer, came over and nuzzled the red head lightly. Smiling the older Addison girl hopped down from the fence and walked over to the light bay mare. pulling herself up onto the tall horse took some work, but she accomplished the task after a few tries. Sitting on her currently muddy mare, Summer leisurely rode her around the paddock, giving the horse free reign.

❥ Summer Josette Katrina Addison

❥ 18 || Born April 9th, 1995 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

Venus || Asher || Scout || Dreamer

❥ No Crush

Ƨι∂

Sidney sat on the beach in her bikini and surf shirt, her knees pulled to her chest as she rested against her Surfboard that was stuck, standing up in the sand. She had walked down to the beach early that morning, now she sat resting, her long, strawberry blonde hair was in a wet brain down the center of her back and she looked out, watching the water. Since her family had moved here to Florida last year she had grown quieter than she was back home. She had always kept to herself, but she still didn't know anyone here, and the young girl always felt out of place. Felling this way, she usually immersed herself in tasks that she enjoyed.

❥ Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison

❥ 15 || Born June 5th, 1998 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

❥ No Crush

Ѳℓιʌια

Walking down the sidewalk Olivia looked through the shop windows as she went by. It wasn't a matter of money that she didn't go into the shops, her family was loaded, but the small fact that nothing was catching her eye. Reaching the local diner she rolled her eyes. How that place was so popular she would never understand. Pulling the door open she walked into the diner and sat down at the counter "I'll take a water" she said. Her tone was neither friendly nor demanding. She was just bored and couldn't wait for her mom to get back into the country so that they could have their 'spa and shopping' day.

❥ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly

❥ 14 || Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Snowball || Samson || Murphy || Levi || Flame || Sunny

❥ No Crush

Ѧαℓ

Dropping her bike on the side of the deck she climbed off, panting and climbed the three steps to the ranch where she pulled the screen door open, as usual the actual front door wasn't closed. Like she naturally did the peppy blonde walked into the kitchen, which happened to be the first room that was linked to the half-hallway after you walk in the front door, pulled the simple, white refrigerator open and looked for something to drink. "Hello Mallory, nice to see you too" a gruff voice said from behind her. Looking up in her childish, innocent way she pulled a fruit punch out and closed the fridge "Hi Jack" she said giving an innocent smile "I was gonna say I was here, but I just rode my bike over in this heat... all the way here. You know, it's a miracle I didn't pass out on the way up... Is Molly here? Oh! is Anna back from the in-laws yet? ..." She began her incessant rambling as always. If the short blonde girl was around 'the ranch' you could be sure that she would be talking.

❥ Mallory Kara Fate

❥ 13 || Born May 18th, 2000 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Chance

❥ No Crush

Ѧσℓ

Molly stood in the middle of the round pen, hat in hand. The frustrated teen continued to try to drive the horse around the pen unsuccessfully. This wasn't something that was new to her, she had done the technique, join-up, which she was attempting to do any number of times, but this horse seemed to only want one thing, to make Molly give up. The troubled cherry bay gelding would only stop dead in his tracks or charge her. Letting out an ungrateful sigh she placed the hat back on her head and climbed up, over the wooden corral fence. She walked past the house and saw Mallory's bike as she headed to the barn. As she walked past the house Candy, her black border collie-lab mix, got up, stretched and followed Molly into the barn. The faithful pooch went practically everywhere with Molly.

❥ Molly Marie Bishop

❥ 16 || Born March 21st, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia

❥ Female

Aslan || Missy || Candy || Shadow || Socks || Onyx || Winnie

❥ No Crush

Ƶαcн

Two more kicks and Zach was speeding down the sidewalk on his skateboard. The muscular male was not headed anywhere in particular, he just wanted to get out. The sun was beating down heavily, it was only eight in the morning and already it was a perfect day, hot and clear with a nice breeze. He contemplated going anywhere in particular and decided that the park seemed like a good option.

❥ Zachary Brendan Knightley

❥ 19 || Born October 28th, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

Єℓι

Galloping down a path Eli slowed once he saw the lake. It was a relatively hidden location, only the four or five families that lived around the lake really knew about it. It was a nice place to just relax for him. Dismounting Drifter, a black and white stallion, the blonde boy let the horse wander knowing that all he would have to do to get Drifter back is whistle. Climbing up the nearby Apple tree he rested his hat on the end of the thick branch and sat down. Pulling a crisp red apple from the tree he 'shined' it on his shirt before taking a bite.

❥ Elliot Owen Lewis Bray

❥ 15 || Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

Ɖαи & Δƨн

"Hey! Get the back already!" Dan yowled as he pulled his rope tighter, the bull kicked out furiously... yes, the two idiots decided to use a bull to rope off of. "I'm Tryin... calm down Dan!" Ash called back swinging his rope. It caught around one of the legs that the bull had kicked up and he pulled it tight. as the bull fell over a small voice from behind called out "Time: 3.1 seconds". The little girl sounded rather dull and unimpressed. The fraternal twins sighed simultaneously "d*mn..." Ash muttered echoing Dan's thoughts. "That's one of the worst times we've had..." the dark auburn haired twin sighed as the little girl crept into the pen "Dad said good job kuckleheads now you have a mad bull that you need to get back into his pen without getting yourselves killed," and with that she ran off, standing back outside the fence. "Gee, thanks Carly" Ash called after her sarcastically.

❥ Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}

❥ 17 || Born January 1st, 1996 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

ƤĴ

Pres hit the white volleyball back and forth a few times then left the name discreetly. He wasn't the type of guy to stick to one thing for long periods of time... and that wasn't just for hobbies, it went for girls too, although people probably would say they were just a hobby of his, especially his exes. Once he got tired of a girl he would either break up with them or simply just ignore them all together until he found someone else.

❥ Prescott Jonathan Higgs

❥ 19 || Born August 22nd, 1993 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 pm

bump

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 pm

ImageImage ❥•Shawna}}

❥•Ғʋℓℓ Иαмɛ Shawna Juliet Ravenwood}}
❥•Иιcκиαмɛ Shawna}}
❥•Ǥɛи∂ɛя Female}}
❥•Δɢɛ Nineteen}}
❥•βιятн∂αтɛ & βιятнρℓαcɛ July 4th in Nashville, Tennessee}}
❥•Ħαιя Ɔσℓσя Sandy Brown}}
❥•Єʏɛ Ɔσℓσя Baby Blue}}
❥•Ƭʏριcαℓ Ƨтʏℓɛ X X X X X}}

❥•˩ικɛƨWIP}}
❥•Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ WIP}}
❥•Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ "Well. I'm a pretty laid back type of person actually. I'm super friendly, kind of a social butterfly actually. Most of my of friends and family say I'm really humorous and not afraid to say something, which I must admit is pretty true. I'm pretty competition when it comes to events with my horses though. I'm loud some times, people say I can be anxious, but whatever. I'm free and wild, doing whatever I want, I live life the fullest. Though, I can be calm and serious when needed. I'm pretty giggly often, almost anything can make me laugh. Some people say I'm a wild imagination and active mind, I couldn't agree more! I do the most wildest and funnest things with my horses! I can get an attitude and not be in a good mood very easily though, so watch yourself."}}
❥•Ħιƨтσяʏ Well as you already know, I was born in Nashville, Tennessee on July 4th at 3:03am. My father had already own these stables when I was born. As I grew up my love for horses also grew. I rode my first horse when I was eight, it my dad's horse, Buddy. I started with Western riding because of my father, he was a cowboy. From the age of eight to thirteen I rode only Western. But when I was thirteen my mother introduced me to her style English. It was new and different to me, but I actually really like it. I first began with show jumping then moved my way up with different stuff. Now that I'm nineteen, almost twenty, I'm advanced in both English and Western. I have both a Western and English horse. My first horse was Bek. I got him when I was sixteen, on my birthday. He was a Western horse so I rode him in Western riding. He was the sweetest horse ever. My mother had bought a new horse for her, he was a wild horse and always bucked her off. She was gonna give him away but I somehow took him from her, that horse was Newport. And finally Destiny, Destiny was bought at the same auction as Buck to be my first “show” horse. I did hunter and english pleasure flat, and some in hand classes with her. She is built like a tank. She is also the leader of my little herd of horses. She is the most mareish, but its expected since she is a diva and is pretty and she KNOWS it. And now here I am with all three of my lovely horses."}}

❥•Ѧσтнɛя Shelly Ravenwood}}
❥•Ғαтнɛя Shawn Ravenwood}}
❥•Ƨιвℓιиɢƨ Twin- Carlos Ravenwood}}
❥•Ɔнιℓ∂яɛи None..}}
❥•Єϰρɛcтιиɢ Nope..}}
❥•Єϰтɛи∂ɛ∂ Ғαмιℓʏ Ya know, cousins and stuff...}}
❥•Ƥɛтƨ Newport Bey • Newport • Stallion • Ten Yrs • Arabian x AQH • Dark Bay ||
Ravenwood Albek Sirh • Bek • Gelding • Ten yrs • APH • Paint ||
Silent Superstar • Destiny • Mare • Ten yrs • APH • Paint }}

❥•Ɔяʋƨн Nobody}}
❥•βσʏғяιɛи∂/Ǥιяℓғяιɛи∂ Nope}}
❥•Ғιαиcɛ Nobody, maybe in the future}}
❥•Ƨρσʋƨɛ Nope}}
❥•Ѳтнɛя Her YouTube & Tumblr}}
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 am

(accepted!)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me