summer never really ends. ➳

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

summer never really ends. ➳

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:18 am

they have spent every single summer together ever since they met back in the third grade. they were the group of friends that people were jealous of. they told each other everything, and every weekend was a group activity. but this summer will be different. it's the summer after high school graduation, and they have all been accepted into colleges all over the united states. for some in the group, it's a new experience, but to the others, it might be like living without a life-saving medication. will they make this summer like all the others, or try to make this one last?Image
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    hi guys, my name is onyx and ive been o
    n this site for almost 9 years. i am a cospl
    ayer and love traveling. i am in the easter
    n standard time zone, and i try to be activ
    e as i can. i do often take small hiatuses t
    o clear my head and just take time for my
    self. as for roleplaying, im interested in ju
    st about anything, ranging from fandom rp
    s to fantasy. pm me if theres an rp you wo
    uld like me to join xx gz credit

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules. ➳

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:22 am

rules.
one || all of the site's rules apply.
two || there are eight characters { four girls, four boys } so, one character per person. but later on, if there are still more spots that need to be filled, they are up for grabs by anyone who already has a place in the role play.
three || this isn't semi-literate, but I do expect as two to three sentences per post. and detailed, too, please.
four || there are no assigned crushes in this role play. whichever role you choose can have a crush on whoever.
five || have fun! please don't join and then just leave before we even start.
six || you can make your own form if you'd like!

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

male roles. ➳ none available.

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 am

male roles;

the jock. the sporty one out of all the guys. his favorite sport is football and he just loves to be outside all of the time. though he was a jock in high school, he was never a player. he knows how to treat a lady, as five of his best friends are girls. he is very protective of his friends as well, and does not stand for players and bullies.
name; ryan flescher.
user; hollyglow.

the puppy dog.
the others gave him this name because he acts like a puppy dog. he has a really cute baby face and he is just a sociable butterfly. he likes meeting new people and being everyone's friend. he came from a rich family, but he was never a spoiled kid. he worked for everything he got, especially his friendships.
name; chul lee
user; yin.

the musician.
he loves to write music and to perform. his dream is to be a famous star so he can share his music with the world. you can usually find him sitting on a bench, with a notepad across his lap. his inspirations are his friends. they give him some meaning behind his songs.
name; luke smith.
user; be~happy<3

the einstein.
he's the nerd of the group. he loves math and can be found with his nose buried in a book. despite hi nerdy tendencies, he's actually really sociable, burning the stereotype of nerds worldwide. he is always willing to help his friends in time of need, as he knows they will do the same for him.
name; ronin kennedy.
user; .jalopedics.

crushes & relationships.

↣ or ↢ one way crush.
↣↢ mutual crush.
♥ together.
☠ broken up.

mason ↣ luke.

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

female roles. ➳ none available.

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:01 am

the princess.
she is perfect in every way; perfect house, perfect complexion, perfect hair. but she doesn't see herself that way. unlike your typical school princess, she dishes out random compliments to people just to see them smile everyday. she volunteers at an animal shelter and even fosters animals. she believes that kindness is the change that's needed in the world.
name; mason carter
user; _5sos_O2L_.

the mystery lover.
she's nancy drew's biggest fan. her nose is always stuffed in a mystery book, preferably nancy drew or sherlock holmes. she likes to find solutions to a problem, and tying things together, like a puzzle. she loves those too.
name; madison scott.
user; kitty cas.

the fashionista.
fashion is her life. she loves to put together pieces of clothing to create a new style. she has her own sense of self and a sense for fashion. in school, she was the leader of the fashion club and she had all the clothes everyone thought were a great match.
name; kylie rey
user; ♔ evil queen ♔

the artist.
she loves colors. she can be easily pointed out in the group because she wears bright colors and always has a paintbrush in her hair. she spends her time carrying around her paints and pastels so if she sees something worth drawing about, she has them on hand.
name; xandria marchant.
user; reserved for FlightlessBirds.

crushes & relationships.

↣ or ↢ one way crush.
↣↢ mutual crush.
♥ together.
☠ broken up.

mason ↣ luke.

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fashionista. ➳

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 am

introduction. this is kylie johanna rey. she is an eighteen year old female who was born in upstate new york city. when she was seven years old, her parents, michael and navaeh rey, moved to los angeles, which was where her father got transferred to a new job. that was in the third grade and that was the year she met her seven best friends in the whole wide world.
birth name. kyliana johanna rey.
chosen name. kylie, or kyles.
crush. the puppy dog.
body modifications. x
pets. russia.
mother. navaeh georgia rey.
father. michael keaton rey.
sisters. annabelle marie rey [ six ]
brothers. jason gregory rey [ twenty six. ]
face claim. blake lively.
voice claim. christina grimmie.

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luke Robert Smith || The Musician

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:26 am

▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄

Luke Robert Smith

╔══════════════╗
xFind something that
makes you happy, and
don't let anyone take it
away from you.x

╚══════════════╝

ᘛ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Nᴀᴍᴇ ᘗ
"Hello, I'm Luke. Nice to
meet yo-oh, wait, you
want my full name? That
would be Luke Robert Smith.
Haha, now it's nice to
meet you."
ᘛ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s) ᘗ
"Well, I go by Luke. Some
call me Lucas or Lucifer,
though, so go ahead and
call me one of those, if you
want, I guess."
ᘛ Aɢᴇ ᘗ
"I'm nineteen."
ᘛ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᘗ
"That would be July 16, 1996."
ᘛ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᘗ
"I'm a male. I'm pretty sure you
have figured that out, by now,
though...uh. Haha, right?"
ᘛ Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs ᘗ
"Er...well...talents. Okay, um,
well, I know how to play the
guitar and the piano. And
people have told me I'm a good
singer, but I guess that's for you
to decide. I am pretty good at
snowboarding, though, aha."
ᘛ Pᴇᴛ(s) ᘗ
"Yeah, actually, I do, aha. I have
a Golden Retriever/Husky Mix puppy,
named Max."
ᘛ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ Fᴀᴄᴛs ᘗ
"Well, my favorite color is blue,
and I love penguins. I'm also
pretty interested in skateboarding.
I also have an Australian accent,
obviously." He is 100% Australian.

ᘛ Tʜᴇ Exᴛᴇʀɪᴏʀ ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᘗ
"I'm 6'4."
ᘛ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᘗ
"Er...I don't really know, to
be quite honest with you."
ᘛ Pʜʏsɪǫᴜᴇ ᘗ
Tall, muscular
ᘛ Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᘗ
"I have a black lip ring.
Yeah...that's pretty much it."
ᘛ Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ᘗ
Bright blue
ᘛ Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ᘗ
Dirty blonde
ᘛ Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ᘗ
Somewhat pale

ᘛ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᘗ
"I'm straight...so, uh...yeah...aha."
ᘛ Cʀᴜsʜ ᘗ
"Uh, I don't really have one of those, at the moment."
That's a lie! He has a crush on Madison.
ᘛ Gɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᘗ
"Yeah, uh...I don't have one of those either..."
ᘛ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ(s) ᘗ
"My parents are Liz and Andrew Smith."
ᘛ Sɪʙʟɪɴɢ(s) ᘗ
"Well, I have an identical twin brother,
Landon. I also have a little sister, Dottie."
ᘛ Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᘗ
"Uh, yeah, no. Not at the moment."
ᘛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ(s) ᘗ
The other seven characters
ᘛ Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᘗ
(PM me if you want to be his enemy.)

ᘛ Tʜᴇ Iɴᴛᴇʀɪᴏʀ ᘗ
╔══════════════╗
xQuote Herex
╚══════════════╝
ᘛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᘗ
"Well, uh. Meet me, and you'll find out pretty quick, aha." Luke is, at first, at bit shy and pretty awkward, socially. He's not much of a talker, as he's generally more of a listener - except for when he's vlogging, of course, but he's usually alone and pretty comfortable when he's doing that, so he is able to talk quite a bit more. When you get to know him, however, he is fun, silly, and pretty much always seems to be happy and in a good mood. Sometimes, he's still a bit awkward, and can be rather dorky, but usually, he's not as much so when he's comfortable around you. In addition, he also becomes quite a bit more talkative when he's comfortable around certain people. He may look a tad bit intimidating with his height and whatnot, but he's actually a very friendly, cuddly guy that just likes making people smile. He's extremely loyal, a well as protective of people he loves and cares about. He's clever and sometimes can be witty, but usually, he doesn't think he's that humorous.
ᘛ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᘗ
"My brother and I were born in Sydney, Australia, and we basically grew up there. Life there was pretty nice, I had a lot of friends, and everything just seemed to go well. Not that my life has been perfect, because really, who does have a completely perfect life? Anyway, I was bullied a bit in middle school, which wasn't exactly pleasant. When I was fourteen, I became a YouTuber - well, sort of? I would post things like vlogs and covers of songs on my channel. I never really expected to gain any popularity, so it took me by surprise when I started getting a bit of a fan base. Not that I have a huge amount of subscribers, don't get me wrong - but I definitely have more than I ever even thought I'd get. My family moved to Anaheim, California, when I was almost sixteen. And, well, yeah...since then, I've pretty much just been living life. It's pretty cool. And, well, yeah, here I am, now...so...that's pretty much it, I guess."
ᘛ Lɪᴋᴇs ᘗ
"Well, I like a lot of things, I guess - a few of those things would be penguins, the color blue, vlogging, listening to music, singing, playing guitar, skateboarding, snowboarding...things like that. Oh, yeah, writing new songs is also really fun - I love it."
ᘛ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᘗ
"I definitely don't like bullies and liars. They annoy me beyond belief. I also hate when people mistreat my friends, family, and so on. If they want to mess with me, be my guest. But don' ever mess with my friends - that's not cool, and I won't tolerate it. I guess I'm not that big a fan of sushi, either."
ᘛ Tʀᴀɪᴛs ᘗ
As stated before, Luke is a bit on the quiet and awkward side. But, once one gets to know him, he can just be goofy. He's also very interested and talented in music - that's basically his passion, and he's willing to work as hard as he has to, in order to follow his dream of some day making it as a famous musician. He doesn't just sing and play instruments, but he also writes music. Luke also loves animals and horrible puns. He can be considered a hazard to himself on occasion, as he's also a bit of a klutz from time to time. Oftentimes, it's said that he's notorious for losing things.
ᘛ Fᴇᴀʀs ᘗ
"Well, I'm not too fond of spiders, losing people I love, or things that may seem a bit too dangerous - I understand taking risks, but not if it's something that's going to get you into an immense amount of trouble, or even cost someone their life."
ᘛ Asᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᘗ
"Well, as mentioned before, I post videos on YouTube - mostly covers of songs and vlogs. My two biggest aspirations, by far, are to become a musician, as well as to be kind and let other people know that they matter."

Face claim:
Luke Hemmings
Last edited by Be~Happy<3 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The artist ➳

Postby FlightlessBirds » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

[ "Oh but she loves,
Like sleep to the freezing,
Sweet and right and merciful,
I'm all but washed,
In the tide of her breathing"
]

Name ;; Xandria Rose Marchant
Nicknames ;; She typically goes by several nicknames, either just Xandria, Rose, or Roe.
Those are the most common anyway. There are rare times when people call her by her last name.
Gender ;; Female
Age ;; Eighteen

Height ;; Compared to her friends, Rose is extremely short, standing at a mere four feet nine inches.
Having a short statue is quite common in her family as the tallest person that she really knows is her
brother and he only stands about five five
Weight ;; Roughly one hundred and six pounds
Skin tone ;; Light and fair although it's hard to tell sometimes because the girl is absolutely riddled with
freckles. Theres hardly a place on her that is covered with them
Hair color ;; Lightish brown, it's also extremely curly and thick
Eye color ;; Grey-blue

+ Personality traits ;; Creative, jokester, fearless, helpful, protective, understanding, easily amused
- Personality traits ;; Sarcastic, reckless, can over think things and cause herself too much worry, fears
being left alone, anxiety, childish, easily distracted, standoffish
Basic history ;; Xandria was born on April twenty-seventh in Berlin, Germany where she mainly
grew up with her father as her mother was never in the picture. Just before she started her third
year in school her father had decided to move to California for a job opportunity and even though
to this day he still loves his job he also greatly misses back where he grew up. Xandria can pretty
much speak perfect english because she moved here when she was young however her accent still
bleeds through sometimes. Her and her father however don't speak english to one another very
often as they usually use german.
Interests ;; It's not hard to say that art is easily one of her favorite hobbies, the girl was pretty
much born with a pen and a brush in her hand. Water color paints and pen sketches are just two
of her favorite types of art. On the occasion, she does do digital art but traditional is more her
forte. Photography is also another thing she loves as sometimes she can't really sit and draw so
she'll take a picture of something and draw it later. Music plays a big part in her drawing sometimes
as it can be what motivates her. She would have loved to play an instrument however she could
never really have enough focus to practice, singing was out of the option for her too as she isn't
the best singer. Lastly, taking on any challenge or proving people wrong is what she often
prides herself on. Even if it will put her in danger she doesn't always think through her actions.
Pets ;; A rather dorky and overly affectionate cat named Ein

Sexuality ;; Heterosexual demisexual, meaning she likes to have a strong emotional
connection with someone
Crush ;; Ronin Kennedy
Ex's ;; A few, the others she's ok to talk about but her most recent is a rather rough subject
Last edited by FlightlessBirds on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
FlightlessBirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Princess ➳

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:40 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ImagexxImagexxImage
masoncarter!Image

Image♕☆Image

~The Kind Princess~
⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆
This is Mason!Some people know her as
Mace,Carter or just Mason but she doesn't
really mind what you call her as long as it
is nice because you don't want to mess
her if it can be avoided.Mason is really
kind and sweet and doesn't use her looks
for things.She has a crush on Luke Robert
Smith!Mainly because she likes his
musical ways because she can sing!
She has liked him for about two years now
but doesn't really know if he sees it.She
likes 5sos,the beach,animals,being social,
love ,happiness and having fun.She is so
in touch with all of her close friends in
their little group but closest with Luke,
sometimes she sings the songs he writes
and well they just hang out allot!Mason
is the kind of girl who sees the glass half
full not half empty and is very positive so
if you need help,talk to her!She will help
you no matter what and will stick by your
side forever!Mason has had allot of
relationships that didn't end very well which
is why she sometimes doesn't trust people
unless she has known them for quite a long
time andknows they will not hurt her like
her ex boyfriend did!Well bye people!
⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆
▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ♚ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃
➤➤ ... { user ;; _5sos_O2L_ }
➤➤ ... { name ;; mason a, cater }
➤➤ ... { nicknames ;;mace,carter }
➤➤ ... { gender ;;female. }
➤➤ ... { age ;; eighteen years
➤➤ . . . . nine months.
}
▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ♚ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃
➤➤ . . . . sexuality ;; heterosexual. }
➤➤ . . . . has ear piercings. }
▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ♚ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃
➤➤ ... {
➤➤ ... { sees all as friends }
➤➤ ... {no enemies }
➤➤ ... { family ;; dad. mom. }
➤➤ ... { family ;; younger twin brothers
➤➤ . . . .named David and Diego.
}
➤➤ ... { pets ;;jade. oscar. }
➤➤ ... { crush ;; luke smith }
▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ▹ ♚ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃ ◃
DOWN into MY
ʰᵒˡᵈᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ, Image
IS
WAITING
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Drake, the Jock

Postby JrB » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 am

Basic info
Name: Drake Howard
Sign: Leo

Appearance
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Body build: Athletic
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Fade
Eye color: Dark brown

Personality
Drake is athletic, first and foremost. He loves sports, which both helps and hurts him. His athletic personality means he knows how to take care of his body, but sometimes the competitive part comes in and sometimes it goes to his head. Aside from the athleticism, Drake can be described as sarcastic, crazy, goofy, really funny, loyal, laid back, and a good friend to have.

History
WIP

Relationship Details
Availability: Single
Orientation: Straight
Crush/Mate: -

Other info
Family? Just a set of parents
Pets? -
Anything else? Social media info, etc? Drake is active on the social media front. Add him on Facebook Drake Howard or follow him on Twitter @Drizzy_AVO.

RP Info
Role: The Jock
Last edited by JrB on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Madison | The Mystery Lover

Postby creed. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

name; Madison Scott
age; 18
sexuality; heterosexual
nickname(s); Maddy, Madilyn (but she hates it when people call her Madilyn)
gender; female
pets; none
crush; Luke
personality; When you first meet Maddy, she can be
very shy and awkward, but she really is a hyper, bubbly girl.
She loves to talk about the new TV shows, or video games.
She lovesssss Sherlock, so she gets super excited when a new
episode comes on.

fc; Barbara Palvin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by creed. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
creed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me