masquerade. MODS PLEASE LOCK new thread on latest post

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: masquerade. ★new and accepting★

Postby peapcd » Wed May 13, 2015 9:50 am

foxtrot // asher

"Alright, Thanks." Asher gave a slightly sly grin, then glancing towards the building in a small moment of uneasiness. He and king were really, really not a good mix, like potasium and water. He looked back to the girls and tilted his head a little bit before speaking again in his careless,low rumble of a voice. " so how many newbies do you think we have? The groups are getting bigger every time, maybe they'll start an uprising or something if they outnumber us by too much." He said with a slight chuckle. " another reason that more of us should be around. Either that or i'm just too paranoid."

>> i have one character, i could make king if you'd like >~<

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed May 13, 2015 11:41 am

(Planning on joining but currently busy so it's going to take me awhile.)

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
iss or unseen. :) So a lo
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
geek, I've got a full tim
e job, and I seriously m
iss writing all the time.

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jιηx » Wed May 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Mia "Melody" Drell- 19- Masquerade- Cedar Springs- Tagged; Ellie/Swan, Asher/Foxtrot
\
Mia crossed her arms to keep from fidgeting, shrugging, or flipping her hair at Asher. "Eh, I don't think that would happen," she said, her gray-green eyes holding the exuberance she refused to let the rest of her body show. "Most of the time the newbies are whimps, and then once they get used to life here they listen pretty well. Occasionally you get a rebel, but you know King..." She winced.

(I'd be good with making king, although I'm thinking of maybe making another newbie since we don't have a ton c:)
Jιηx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandpipers » Wed May 13, 2015 1:18 pm

ellie "swan" brooks ;; 17 ;; female ;; masquerade/american ;; where: cedar springs ;; tagged: mia, asher
        Ellie gave another small sigh, "We have weapons too. And you and King always get into fights, I'm sure you wouldn't mind punching a couple of those Kingdomers." She joked lightly. She tapped her foot a couple of times, then caught a glimpse of silver and gold over Foxtrot's shoulder. "Speak of the devil..." She muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. She stood up a bit straighter as king approached the small group, she even held her breath. She found King a lot more violent and rash to the Masqueraders than Foxtrot was sometimes, even then the only Masquerade that Foxtrot got into trouble with was usually King himself; King usually took his anger out on everyone.

adam green ;; 18 ;; male ;; british ;; where: cedar springs ;; tagged: --
        Adam could hear some of the Masquerades talking outside of his house. His bedroom window was open, and instead of taking a nap, he decided to listen out of curiosity. When the mention of their supposed leader appeared, Adam was quick to slip his shoes back on and walk back into his yard. He pretended to pick up the fallen twigs and branches that were scattered around his yard, but stalled mostly to listen to the small group.

:: I'll let you guys work it out, as long as you keep him active either one of you can have him c: ::

not very active on here anymore.
sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jιηx » Wed May 13, 2015 1:55 pm

(Cyr, if you want him you can c: I don't mind either way.)
Mia "Melody" Drell- 19- Masquerade- Cedar Springs- Tagged; Ellie/Swan, Asher/Foxtrot

Mia tensed up, then straightened up. Great, she thought to herself. This jerk. Mia wasn't particularly fond of King. He came off as too aggressive, even to her. Mia could see the line between discipline and abuse. She wasn't sure he could. "Hello, King. How are the newbies?" she asked by way of greeting, pronouncing every word clearly.

Lucas Ahern- 17- Irish- Cedar Springs- Tagged; open

After a while, Luke realized how tired he was. He decided to head back up towards his new home. He was almost there when he spotted a group of masquerades talking, including the jerks who had tased him- King and Swan. He stood there, fists clenched, and thought about going up and shouting. However, that would probably prove an awful idea. So instead, he stood there, watching.
Jιηx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandpipers » Wed May 13, 2015 2:16 pm

ellie "swan" brooks ;; 17 ;; female ;; masquerade/american ;; where: cedar springs ;; tagged: mia, asher
        Ellie scratched her ear as if she wasn't interested in King's arrival. She glanced at him once or twice, but other than that, her gaze remained glued to the shoes of the Masquerades. "Tased anymore of 'em for fun have you?" Oh God. She didn't mean to let it slip, but it did. She immediately bit the inside of her cheek, forcing her gaze to shift upwards towards King. Her hands were small and nimble, which was the reason why she was placed as sort of the nurse around here. Her knuckles were white and her nails dug into her palms as she kept them clenched into balled fists. Hopefully King wouldn't do anything while Foxtrot was around; maybe it was a good thing he stopped by after all.

adam green ;; 18 ;; male ;; british ;; where: cedar springs ;; tagged: Lucas
        Adam spotted another one of the boys that had been brought in with him. He was quite sure he was doing the same thing as him -- eavesdropping. He actually had dropped the small fist of branches and twigs he had collected when the short girl; Swan was what they called her, spoke up to the leader. He was more surprised than shocked, seeing as how small she was compared to him, and -- weren't they all on the same side? Obviously there was some sort of tension even within their new bosses. Adam almost laughed, but refrained from doing so and looked over at the other boy to see if he had caught what she said.

sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 pm

name;; Ivory Crost
        nickname(s);; Trix, Lonni(short for Papillion), Ivy
        age;; 17
        gender;; Female

Description of Masquerade Mask;; When looked straight at the first thing someone would notice is the intricate designed black wire butterfly wing on the left side of her face (right for her-left for everyone else) adored with flecks of gems and an occasional gold or silver strand of wire. The mask itself covering her forehead in a mimicking sort of way with a complex swirling pattern done in a black and silver glitter in both the black that covers the bridge of her nose, forehead, the backdrop behind the wing, and the gold that transcends from the top of her other eye to the bottom of it. Above the eye and in the gold is a simmering highlight of blue acting almost as if it is an eyeshadow.
        hair color;; A sandy gold shade of blonde.
        eye color;; Grey
        build;; Lean and stickish with a muscular built.
        height;; 5'7"

crush;; Open?
        sexuality;; Heterosexual
        relationship status;; Single

history;; Ivory is a actually a twin. Her sister being assigned to another town. While she was a healthy child with a strong and stubborn will her sister was the complete opposite, gentle and calm was her nature, even bound to a bed most of the time, yet the two were the best of friends. Their father was a high commanding officer though so since Ivy was healthy enough he signed her up for the program at a young age only able to see her family on a rare occasion, Maria (her twin) not allowed to go with her. Yet three years ago she joined the program herself just healthy enough to make it in.
        other;; She has a bit of a temper and an... "attitude". Also she has a few other masks as well (butterfly themed of course) because she has a hobby of making them.

(Hope this is okay I kinda rushed.)

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
e job, and I seriously m

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandpipers » Wed May 13, 2015 2:47 pm

(( Accepted ))

sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm

(Thank you. ^-^ Read through it all and will post tomorrow!)

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
e job, and I seriously m

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Wed May 13, 2015 11:26 pm

name;; kingsley Harondale
        nickname(s);; king
        age;; seventeen
        gender;; male

Description of Masquerade Mask;; a purple mask that covers half of his face, a small ornate crown like piece over his right eye. It's slightly translucent, and rather flexible.
        hair color;; blue + maroon
        eye color;; blue
        build;; slight, toned
        height;; 6'1''

crush;; n/a
        sexuality;; pansexual
        relationship status;; single

history;; wip
        other;; :)

>> thank friend >~<

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me