тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм || ƨɛмι-lιтɛяαтɛ || αccɛρтιиg

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм || ƨɛмι-lιтɛяαтɛ || αccɛρт

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm

ιяιѕlуα wrote:
((FalseSmiles, I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not I should accept you. Are you positive you can post at least one paragraph(7-10 sentences) or more each time? Your form didn't seem very literate and I'm just wondering if you post that way as well))

((Perhaps you should read more carefully.))
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somewhereinneverland » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

(I am able to post alot, just im on a DSi, so my hand is hurting, I'll tell you when I am & when Im not on my DSi. I normally will post a lot.)
Somewhereinneverland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:35 am

((Alright, accepted then. Other peoples, feel free to begin! And if any of you want to make a guy(you don't have to) I would really appreciate it. We have five girls, and only three guys. They need some company))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 am

Joe had been up for awhile now, true he normally wasn't one for mornings, this morning he had woken up early, and had failed in attempts to be able and go back to sleep. Though he had made no movement to get up from his bed, he was like that, a very lazy person, usually not wanting to do as the day foretold. Though he eventually knew that it was time to get up and on the go. Not liking this thought, he pushed himself up, so he was sitting up on his bed. Yawning he managed to get to his feet after a minute or so, and shook some of the last remaining sleep out of his mind. Joe grabbed some clothes for the day, and mindlessly walked towards the shower, where he took a quick shower. Though it was enough to wake him up.

Soon Joe made his way downstairs, where he, now sub-awake managed to put on some toaster waffles, and eat them quickly. He did enjoy his toaster waffles, oh and candy. Though it was a pretty awkward thing for a twenty-three year old man to enjoy. Though he didn't care much. After finishing his small [yet filling] breakfast, he decided that he might as well go outside, and see what the day was going to bring. He usually judged his mornings on what the day was going to be like. He was like that, a quick judger, and yet he usually was a very optimistic person. Soon he was walking out of the door and into the town.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 am

((Hey guys! So tonight I'm spending the night at my friends house so I probably won't be posting today. Sorry about the slow start, I will be posting more tomorrow!!!))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 am

dσи'т ωαιт ʝʋƨт gσ

ωнɛи ʏσʋ fιиd ʏσʋяƨɛlғ
ρlɛαƨɛ lɛт мɛ κиσω

Sawyer slammed the door of his truck before jamming his keys into the ignition. Hopefully Jared had covered for him at work. Jared was really Sawyer's only friend in Elwood. He was a tall, skinny guy with gauges so huge, it hurt to look at them. He always had his hair hidden beneath a beanie like Sawyer, and was always making a joke about something or other. Sawyer had always liked Jared, but he never really talked to him outside of work. Which was a bit ridiculous, but that, it seemed, was Elwood. Even after one year of living in the small town, Sawyer was still treated as an outsider. It unnerved him really, and he wondered why it was that nobody but his co-worker had decided to talk to him. Even his brother wouldn't tell him. In fact, he barely even talked to Sawyer at all. Something odd was going on in the small town of Elwood, and Sawyer wanted to find out what.

The truck jerked slightly as Sawyer pulled into reverse and made his way out of the small gravel driveway and onto the street. It was an old Chevy, which Sawyer had gotten fixed up. He loved that old truck to death. It was odd, looking at Sawyer you wouldn't expect him to drive a truck. Or an old Chevy at that. But he did. And he loved it. The car rumbled down the small streets of Elwood and crawled to a stop outside the very small music store in downtown. It was the one shop that stood out from the perfectly trimmed boutiques and cafés that lined the downtown area. That's why Sawyer started working there. He jumped out of the truck and made his way inside, hands jammed inside his jacket pockets. As soon as he walked in he was met by the loud sounds of screaming, and also the sight of Jared standing on the counter playing an air guitar and screaming along. Sawyer couldn't even hear himself think. No wonder Jared was the only one in the store.

Sawyer hopped over the counter and turned the music down to a more acceptable volume. Jared stopped his vocal rampage and turned to look over at his co-worker. He rolled his eyes before leaping off the counter. "Dude, you killed my solo." Jared said, shaking his head with a smile and going to look over at some vinyl records. "And if anyone else walked in, they would be killed by the volume and we would be fired." Sawyer responded, jokingly. Jared turned around and gave him the famous Jared smirk-glare. It really was a sight to behold. "Is that any way to talk to the guy who covered for your late ass?" Sawyer's resolve crumpled, and he merely ducked behind the counter to look like he was doing something. "That's what I thought. You owe me one dude." Jared laughed loudly, hopping over the counter to turn the music back up. Sawyer rolled his eyes, this was going to be one of those days.

Ɖσи'т ωαƨтɛ ʏσʋя тιмɛ

cαʋƨɛ иσ σиɛ'ƨ ɢσииα

тɛll ʏσʋ ωнɛи. Ɯακɛ Ʋρ.
Evangeline's eyes fluttered open. Her window was spilling muted grey light into her room, which meant that she was waking up early. She groaned and smashed her face into one of her six pillows. She grumbled incoherently for a moment before getting up and out of bed. It seemed that she had had a nightmare last night, the sheets were twisted, comforter hung off her bed, pillows thrown across the room. A bad nightmare. She shook her head and plodded towards the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror she almost screamed. A really bad nightmare... she thought to herself. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red, and she her limbs felt heavy. She gratefully turned on the shower and stepped inside, happy for the relief the water provided her tired and worn out muscles. She stayed in that shower for at least twenty minutes, probably more. It was so relaxing it almost hurt to get out. But she did give herself a quick blast of cold water to wake her up before getting out of the shower. She then blow-dried her hair until it hung straight, silky, and smooth around her. After a quick application of makeup, she had it down to a science, she padded back into her room.

It took her a while to get dressed, but eventually she did. She was very happy with her outfit for the day. Evangeline didn't like to dress like everyone else in Elwood, which set her apart, but she was fine with that. She grabbed a bag and headed out into the main living area of her house. Evangeline and her mother didn't live in an overly large house, but it wasn't small either. Her mother was one of those hot-shot lawyer types. So Evangeline spent a lot of time at home alone. Her mother was always busy working. As soon as she walked into the kitchen the loud sound of barking sounded down the halls. "Oh no..." she muttered as Pongo raced into the kitchen, sliding around on the floor as he ran in circles around the island. He landed at Evangeline's feet, barking and begging. She rolled her eyes and went to grab the dog food. She quickly filled up Pongo's water and food bowls before fixing herself some cereal. Thank God it was a Saturday, she would have been hopelessly late for school. Looking out the window at the grey clouds, she was relieved to see it had stopped raining.

"Pongo! Walk!" she hollered from the entryway. The exited dalmatian raced towards her, yipping happily. She loved that dog, she really did. When she was fourteen and got him for Christmas, she named him after Pongo in 101 Dalmatians. It had always been one of her most favorite movies, and she still loved it to this day. After hooking the leash onto Pongo's collar she opened the door and off they went. It had always been a struggle to control the dog on a leash, but they had finally gotten the hang of it. Pongo was beginning to mellow down some, but not much. He would still try and chase anything that looked exciting enough, and was always barking at people. But Evangeline could deal with it. And soon she was walking through town with Pongo barking at one thing then another.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me