тσωи σғ мιиσт - нαℓℓσωɛɛи ιƨ ғιиαℓℓʏ нɛяɛ... ℓιтɛяαтɛ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

тσωи σғ мιиσт - нαℓℓσωɛɛи ιƨ ғιиαℓℓʏ нɛяɛ... ℓιтɛяαтɛ

Postby Kat. » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm

All the houses are decorated, candy is disapearing from Wal-Mart's racks and shelves... And masks and chainsaws are being prepared for those who dare to enter the field. (As shown above.)

Teens rule the streets, and the night. Only few lost kids will survive, because there are some pretty brutal people out there. The Police Department only thinks about donuts, so they onviously don't care.

One lonely pet sheep grazes in the Field... Lost and alone and unaware of the people planning to sink their weapons into it. He takes his chances, and usually fails.
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

нαℓℓσωɛɛи ιƨ ғιиαℓℓʏ нɛяɛ...

Postby Kat. » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 pm

What are you going to be for Halloween? Better be scarey... or you're toast. Barbed wire lines every fence, making jumping them hard, yet perfect for dares. Years have come and gone, staining the fences with scarlet, and the scratches of agonized hands are ebbed into the posts.

Yet Minot has some sweet people, too. But you don't wanna mess with them... Or prepare to get spanked for doing even the smallest off-pace stuff.

Vending machines circle the town, yet they are always unlocked and easy to steal from.
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тσωи σғ мιиσт - нαℓℓσωɛɛи ιƨ ғιиαℓℓʏ нɛяɛ... ℓιтɛяαтɛ

Postby Kat. » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Rules

- This is Literate. 5+ sentences.
- Correct grammar and spelling, please.
- Please don't actually kill anybody! Think of haunted-party-type-places. They chase you around and scare the pee out of you but no one dies. x__x
- All of Tess's rules apply.
- Please play a kid 13-20.
- Drama is encouraged, just not a guy splitting open every ten seconds...
- Love is accepted, but please... you don't have to describe it all. Feelings or emotions are encouraged greatly to detail.
- Think modern.
- Write what you'll charater is going to be for Halloween in the 'Other' part of the form!
- I can add rules when I need.
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me