► Secret Life of an American Teenager ◄ Semi Lit ►

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ► Secret Life of an American Teenager ◄ Semi Lit ►

Postby LeeLeePanda » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:14 pm

|| Name:||
Zana
||Age(14-19):||
|| History:||
At her old school she was known as the school slut even though she had never had sex before, and one day she felt that if that was her rebutation then she should know how it feels to have sex. So she lost her virginity to a boy named Jasper and thats all it took to get pregnant. When the kids at her school found out because Jasper told everyone she was taunted everyday to the point where she tried to kill herself, so her parents moved and put her in this school. She has always had strong feelings towards girls too and ever since her experience with Jasper she has sworn off guys and will only go for girls unless an amazing guy sweeps her off her feet. She is currently 4 months pregnant with a little girl, who she plans to name Jade Summer.
|| Personality:||
Quiet, keeps to herself, very shy. Devoted to what she does, loves to read, a great listener and amazing friend. Will protect the ones she loves no matter what. Trustworthy.
||Crush:||
No one.
||Bf/Gf||
Single at the moment.
||Codeword:||
Jellyfish
||Other:||
I do have school everyday so i hardly write then.
Fursona made by What the Neff.
Thanks sweetheart.♥♥
DO NOT STEAL!

~♥~My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close~♥~

RP's::
I have school.
Please excuse my absense.
LeeLeePanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ► Secret Life of an American Teenager ◄ Semi Lit ►

Postby Somewhereinneverland » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 pm

|| Image||
|| Name:||Taylor Ryans
||Age(14-19):||17
|| History:||You dont wanna know
|| Personality:||She is a big time flirt! She does believe that being a player is wrong, and hates her previous BFs for it. She is Working on her anger control. She is lovable, funny & smart, but you gotta win this girls heart!
||Crush:||Mattias Drake
||Bf/Gf||
||Codeword:||JellyFish!
||Other:||
Somewhereinneverland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me