♫♪Sing It For Me. ~Band RP.~♪♫

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♫♪Sing It For Me. ~Band RP.~♪♫

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm

-Alright. This may suck. But I'm starting off when they wake up.-

||Sophia||
Sophi groaned as her little brother jumped on her bed. "Down Tommy" She mumbled,turning her back to the small that continued to jump up and down. "Come on Sophi, You have to get ready and go." He yelled as he jumped. Alright alright. I'm up, now out." She said as she sat up and yawned. She scratched the top of her head and slowly stood from her bed. The tour started in a short time of 5 hours. They all had 5 hours to pack and say thier goodbyes for a whole year. She sighed and got up. "Way to early for this but oh well." She said and walked to her closet. She picked and changed into this. She straightened her hair and skipped out of the house, going to the mall. Maybe she would find some of her fellow band members there. She shook her head and climbed into the car and drove off to the mall.

||Eric||
He mumbled a curse under his breath as his alarm clock screamed into his ear. Slamming his hand down on it, the loud squeals stopped. He smiled happily and got up. He was the only child. He liked it that way to. Not that he liked all the attention of his parents, or not so he was the only child there, he just didn't want a younger brother or sister. He shook the thought away and got up and changed into this. And with that he walked out of the house and for a walk around the town before leaving for the tour.
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morris. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

OOC;
Everything is correct for my character. :>

BIC;

.●.╔═☰══╍══☰═╗.○.
← ▫ ▪ ▩ Gabbie Bay ▩ ▪ ▫ →
.○.╚═☰══╍══☰═╝.●.

Gabbie sat in the large open window of her studio appartment. Strumming the strings of her guitar. The amp was connected, yes, and on a high volume too. She glanced as someone told her to stop. "Don't like it? Too bad," She turned the amp just a bit more. The woman frowned angrilly and stomped away. Gabbie held the guitar pick in her mouth and began to tune the strings "Thats what I thought," Gabbie's voice was slightly muffled due to the guitar pick in between her teeth. Soon enough, Gabbie gave the guitar a test strum. "Perfect," She quickly took the pick from her mouth and began to play a little bit more loud riffs that sounded pleasing, to those who enjoyed music.
cs is petty and unofficially changed the rules exclusively to snatch my weave on 08/30/2017
#justiceformor
morris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow - Roses » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

(How do I change a link to be the word this?)

♪♫Serenity Anne Kings♪♫

Serenity sighed lightly as she woke up, rubbing her neck and sitting up on her bed still drowsy and tired. She groaned, barely having gotten any sleep last night from the anticipation to leave. She then got off of her bed and stretched her arms out before walking to her closet and changing into this: http://www.polyvore.com/lazy_day/set?id=37747751 before brushing her hair and heading downstairs and grabbing her cell-phone off of the table before she left her house. She walked outside and sighed lightly, walking slowly so she wouldn't have to deal with as many people if thy were out here.

♪♫Alex Ray Johnson♪♫

Erichad already been awake as he looked around momentarily, his weary eyes trying to make sure nobody was around to random scream at him, since most people usually would do just that. He sighed before going outside to look around one last time before he was to leave, he really didn't want to but he knew he had to, it would be a nice way to get away from the annoying people near his home for one year of his life. So that was one thing he was happy for.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Rainbow - Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mudwiggles » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 pm

(I know how to change a link to a word! You type the URL like this:
Say you want it to say 'This' and the URL is ilikecats.com
[url=ilikecats.com]This[/url]

Hope that helps :)
Oh and BTW, might I be able to join your RP? Thanks!!!)

Яɛ∂вяɛακ cɛитʋяʏ

Band Name: Redbreak Century
The instruments Needed: 2 Electric Guitar, Drums, and a Lead Singer
Instruments you have: 1 Electric Guitar, a second hand drum kit and a microphone for the lead singer
Type of music you do: Rock/Dark Cabaret
Member(s)/Instrument: Kiere Speares Tobias-Rivers

♪♫Sing For Me!♪♫
♥♥Takare♥♥

▓Basic Info▓
Full Name: Takare Tredan Kyo
Phobia(s): She has a slight fear of really old dolls or Minor Pediophobia as it's technically called, probably because she had one when she was 3 and it's eye fell out when she was playing with it
Likes: Music, J-pop, Anime, Manga, Dancing, Drawing, Being a bit weird, Singing, and anything Japanese
Dislikes: Snobs, cabbage, racist and/or homophobic people and old dolls.
Illnesses/Diseases: None
Other:
▓In Depth▓
What band are you in:
Currently no band, but would love to join one that's preferably Rock/Dark Cabaret
Position in that band: She'd love to be an Electric Guitarist, and can sing all right too. She's a bit self conscious about the singing part though.
Tattoo(s)/Piercings: Wears belly bars like this:
Crush: No-one yet, but crushes quite easily
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None yet
Other:

♪♫Sing For Me!♪♫
♪♫Kiere♪♫

▓Basic Info▓
Full Name: Kiere Speares Tobias-Rivers
Phobia(s): He wouldn't admit that to anyone, not in a hundred million years, but secretly he can't bear horror movies, not even some parts of Harry Potter. They give him mad nightmares.
Likes: Causing trouble, smashing and burning stuff, kicking things, guitar, rock music, cabaret music: eg The Dresden Dolls, screaming, Pokemon, gaming, and really bright colours
Dislikes: Wimps and homophobes
Illnesses/Diseases: Nothings been confirmed, but he certainly has some sort of ADHD or something...
Other: Is really socially awkward around people he doesn't know well
▓In Depth▓
What band are you in: Redbreak Century
Position in that band: Electric Guitarist
Tattoo(s)/Piercings: He has a green scar one his right cheek and he got it when he was drunk
Crush: Pssh, he wouldn't tell ANYONE that. He probably has one, but nobody is gonna find that out!
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: He's too socially awkward for that at the moment. He couldn't talk to a girl to save his life, he'd go all gulpy and make a fool of himself.
Other:
im not online very much!!! just recently becoming active for roleplaying after about four years ^^ thanks!!
Mudwiggles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me