hAtErS only make us sTrOnGeR (High School Rp. Accepting.)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: hAtErS only make us sTrOnGeR (High School Rp. Accepting.

Postby Sannyasi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:06 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

►JesseMarieDayes◄

Female/16/Single/Crush:: Mason

As I was awaiting for the blind boy's reply, I looked over. I felt so bad when this guy had all the bad luck. I whispered that I would be right back, then I left. I went up to the guy who had bad luck, and started to pick up all of his things that were in his back pack. "I see... That you are having some bad luck!" I laughed, reaching into my own back pack. I had set down his things in a neat little pile. In my backpack, I grabbed a couple of tissues that I always bring around. "Here, all you need to do is dab the coffee stain," I said, picking up one of the tissues. I dabbed at his chest, trying to help him out with the coffee stain. I had felt so bad, so all I needed to do was help him out. I didn't care about a backpack, but it would be embarrassing walking around with coffee all over your shirt. I was smiling as I was helping him out, and realized that he might not of liked this. I instantly took my hand away. "Sorry, I was just trying-" I stopped talking, my voice feeling really bad for what I did.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
★ ★ ★ ★
"Treat everyone with politeness,
★ ★ ★ ★
even those who are rude to you -
★ ★ ★ ★
not because they are nice, but because you are. "
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

Art? I think so! I need some help with ideas on what to draw... Brain fart? I think yes.
AKA Sannyasi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 19, 3004 4:40 pm, edited 7938593 times total.
Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Alfie deeply gulped, hardly able to hear himself think, when he noticed the blonde girl helping him out. "Oh--" He started, choking back the embarrassing tears, a heavy lump in his throat. "No, it's fine, don't worry about it..." He lied, for the messiness of his things driving him nearly up the wall. He noticed that she stacked his things nicely in a pile. "Thank you, thank you so much." He nodded, granting a warm smile upon his face. "Uhm, I-I'm Alfie." He spoke, holding his non-coffee stained hand out to the girl white the ghostly hair.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Form:
Username:Doglover8214
Name:Tyler Cobb
Classes:(looking)
Crush:none yet
Bf/Gf:None yet
Personality: get to know me and find out
Pet(s):none
Other:
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 am

((you will be accepted once you read the rules.))
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gam » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm

"Um, it's okay," Mason said, weary of these people that were around him. Sasha flattened her ears backa little, picking up on Mason's fear and ready to protect him if she needed to, but, as she was trained, she stood still. "I'm Mason," he said, very blatantly, about to introduce his dog when he hear a splash and then a crash. Nervously he twisted around, his long brown hair whipping to the side as he listened very closely, trying to comprehend what the heck was going on. He heard a whimper, and a clatter of things falling to the ground. Rigid, he stood there, and cautiously Sasha sniffed the coffee on the floor. "Um, are you okay? Is everyone fine...?" he said, very carefully, taking a step forward, to where he heard the crash. However, the coffee on the floor beneath him made matters ten times worse.
His feet gave out under him, and he lipped and fell, his back crashing against the wall. He felt an aching pain pulse through his body and he could feel the warm tongue of a very concerned Sasha. Confused and nervous, he tried to scramble up, his long legs flailing about. "What just happened...?" he asked worriedly, wondering if he was the only one who fell, and what that liquid was on the floor, but it smelled like coffee. "Um...Alfie?" he asked, wondering of the boy was still there.
┌───────────────────────┐
hi, my name's hannah!
. . . she/her | adult user . . .
horse girl & lover of beautiful things

"seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! that is the only reality in the world, all else is folly." - tolstoy
current(ish) favorite song
└───────────────────────┘
gam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Alfie was breathing deeply, the stains overwhelming him, as well as the steaming hot coffee all over his body. Then suddenly, he turned his head, seeing Mason on the floor, scrambling to his feet. "Mason! Are you alright?" He asked, worried for him, for he seemed quite startled. Alfie, very shakily, scrambled to his feet. His cheek's stained with hot tears. He then heard the soft voice of the boy, Alfie's name slowly slipped from his lips. "Yeah? Oh,--" He cleared his throat, choking back his humiliating tears. "It,-- someone tripped over me, spilling their coffee.." He trailed off, helping Mason regain his balance, then quickly backing off, for he didn't know how touchy this boy was yet about personal space.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 pm

(read the rules, fixing form)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me