¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open

Postby Noel » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

"Thank you. But I can't even relax at the moment." Rei responded, tired as he was, he was still incredibly bothered that he lost his first group, no doubt for a very long time if not an eternity. He wouldn't not be sleeping anytime soon. He could smell the meat, apparently caught by Reicheru, and was suddenly aware of just how hungry he was. Apparently his worry had blotted it out. BUT anyways, it was very nice to know that he was with a skilled hunter: it would be far harder to starve that way. Now he did not regret his decision to not go and search in the slightest.
"Have you seen anyone else since this-" he gestured around him at the wreckage lining everything. "-happened?" Rei asked quietly, wondering if there really were as few survivors as there seemed to be. After three weeks, he had encountered seven others total, and he had covered mile after mile. There really wasn't a chance of humankind recovering, not with that few. A single plague or just bad luck and it was over, in a single generation.

((For the people waiting for CrowSong to post, don't. She/he hasn't been on since the 23rd, and after five days let's just continue on; there's probably a power outage or something of the like.))
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Reicheru hung the meat over the fire, being careful not to get her hand burned. It had already happened twice in the past week and she didn't want it to be carelessly repeated.
As she waited for the meat to cook under the fire, she replied to Rei, "No, you two are the first people I've seen since the explosion. It's been very lonely..." She sighed as she glanced at the meat and glued her eyes to it, although she was lost in thought.
What if humans became extinct like all the ancient races that had died off long ago, only to become simple memories of the past? It seems impossible for our race to recover, Reicheru thought in worry, until the strong smell of smoke entered her nostrils and snapped her back to reality. She quickly took out the cooked meat and placed it carefully on a thin rug, or more like a large scrap of fabric. "It will take some time to cool down." She said as she hovered her hand over it, only to snatch her hand back the next second due to the heat.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am

((I finally made it...
New thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=796400))
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double uwu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 am

(Omigosh, this week has been so crazy, I'm so sorry for not posting at all! >.< Could someone please give me a recap real quick so I can find a place to jump in again?)
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 pm

We're not blaming you, sorry I didn't notice you posted here sooner! As you might have seen, on the post before your's I made a new thread for practicality. We just sort of moved on without you after a few days, but not much has happened.
Lisa is a bit... shocked at the moment, and isn't saying much due to a flashback when she saw Aeneas who apparently looks like someone she met. Gabriel's in protective mode, and Wren is currently being as distrustful as always, and hasn't moved. Nothing else really happened with them.
Juliana and Aeneas heard people in the wreckage who turned out to be their siblings, and are currently returning to the camp.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Good, but we moved to a new thread, as I couldn't edit the first post or anything, and two people didn't believe that you handed it over to me~
You'll find the link about three posts back.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me