• This is my life • (Teen Human Romance RP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

• This is my life • (Teen Human Romance RP)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm

•Intro•

People have always wondered how you make it through life with the pain you've gone through. Simple. You find something to distract yourself. Whether it be cutting yourself, doing some kind of sport, something involved with music, or maybe even ride horses, it doesn't matter. As long as it keeps you from the pain, you're fine. This summer, you're sent to Los Angeles to get rid of the pain. To start a new life. Maybe get a little romance and a few friends along the way. Who knows what could happen?

• Rules •
•All of Tess's rules apply
•You MUST make a guy for every girl you make!!!
•This is semi-lit. Have at least 2 lines of text per character.
•Use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
•Time skip sexual scenes.
•Keep fighting scenes PG13.
•If you have to cuss, please * out the vowels.
•Don't be your own crush/boyfriend/girlfriend.
•They don't have to be from California.
•Don't be afraid to ask me questions. I won't bite. :D
•If you'd like to be a mini mod: you must be active. Message me if you're interested.
•If you're going to be gone for a period of time (2 days min.) please contact me AND a mini mod.
•If you don't post within a week of your last post without notifying me, your character will be erased.
•Don't fight in OOC. Take it to PMs.
•When OOC, use ((text)), [[text]], or {{text}}.
•If you've read the rules, put '1960' in any part of your form!

• Characters •
Name•Age•Gender•Orientation•Single/Taken•User
Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson•16•Female•Straight•Single/Taken•I<3MJ
Prince Michael Jackson•17•Male•Straight•Single/Taken•I<3MJ
Harper Lily Bolt•17•Female•Straight•Single/Taken•Nightmare Unicorn

Code: Select all
[b][i][u][size=150]• FIRST NAME HERE •[/size][/u][/i][/b]
• Theme song lyrics here! •
[img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img]
[img]• URL here! No anime, drawings, or attachments! •[/img]

[b][i][u]• Basic Info •[/u][/i][/b]
[color=#FF0000]Username:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Full name:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Nickname(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Age:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Gender:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Orientation:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Birthday:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Birthplace:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Best friend:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Crush:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Pet(s):[/color]
••

[b][i][u]• Body Info •[/u][/i][/b]
[color=#FF0000]Description:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Hair color:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Eye color:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Height:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Weight:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Distinctive Features:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Body Mods:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Allergies/Diseases/Disabilities:[/color]
••

[b][i][u]• Attitude Info •[/u][/i][/b]
[color=#FF0000]Personality:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]History:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Likes:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Dislikes:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Fears:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Something everybody knows:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Something nobody knows:[/color]
••

[b][i][u]• Family Info •[/u][/i][/b]
[color=#FF0000]Grandmother(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Grandfather(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Mother:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Father:[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Sister(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Brother(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Aunt(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Uncle(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Cousin(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Sister-in-law(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Brother-in-law(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Niece(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Nephew(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Daughter(s):[/color]
••
[color=#FF0000]Son(s):[/color]
••

• Paris •
• Tell the angels no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone
I don’t want nobody else to hold you
That’s a chance I’ll take
Baby I’ll stay, Heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It’s a chance I’ll take, maybe I’ll stay
Heaven can wait

You’re beautiful
Each moment spent with you is simply wonderful
This love I have for you girl it’s incredible
And I don’t know what I’d do, if I can’t be with you
The world could not go on so every night I pray
If the Lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldn’t wanna go if I can’t see your face, can’t hold you close
What good would Heaven be
If the angels came for me I’d tell them no

Tell the angels no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone
Heaven can wait

Unthinkable
Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when you’d be moving on
I’d turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl
Can’t stand to see nobody kissing, touching her
Couldn’t take nobody loving you the way we were
What good would Heaven be
If the angels come for me I’d tell them no

Heaven can wait

Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh
Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh

Heaven can wait

Just leave us alone, leave us alone
Please leave us alone •
~*!*~

• Basic Info •
[color=#FF0000]Username:

• I<3MJ •
Full name:
• Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson •
Nickname(s):
• Parry
Pear
Pear Bear
Princess
PJay
Princess of Pop
ParryEhmKayJay
Ms. MJ
KT
Kay
Kat
Kathy
Yab-Yab
Peashe
Josephine
Snickers •
Orientation:
• Straight •
Birthday:
• April 3 •
Birthplace:
• Los Angeles, California •
Best friend:
• Prince •
Crush:
• N/A •
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
• Open •
Pet(s):
Holly
Woody
Rosie
Nanita
Morgan
Cici
Nightmare
Midnight

• Body Info •
Description:
• So what if Paris looks young for her age? It just enhances her beauty. Paris doesn't look like the typical California girl with blonde hair and tan skin, does she? Well, that's because her father was born in Indiana and her mother was born in London, England. Paris is beautiful. She's underweight, but that's due to a lot of exercise and a vegetarian diet. Plus, both of her parents were underweight. She's fairly tall standing at 5'10 due to her mother's height of 6'1, her father's height of 5'11 somewhat contributing, but she's getting taller. She's always told she looks a lot like her father, but nothing like her mother. In fact, the only way she looks like her mother is her eyes. Her eyes are very strange, yet they make her look very beautiful. At times, they can be a very dark blue. Sometimes, they can be a very light blue. Other times they might look a sea-green. And at other times they may look greyish. No matter what color they are, they can always be spotted in a crowd. She has long brown hair that slightly curls at the ends. Sometimes, her hair might be black. Nobody knows why her hair changes from brown to black all the time. It's different every day. Her mother had blonde hair and her father had black. Maybe that's why? She doesn't have abs despite how many sports she's in and no matter how much she works out or dances. Her favorite colors are red and black, so you'll see her wear a lot of those colors. No matter the color, she's always wearing a tank top, t-shirt, jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes. She hates dressing up. Although she's a cheerleader, she isn't really into dressing up, makeup, doing something with her hair, and she really isn't into fashion. She despises that word. •
Hair color:
• Brown/Black. Changes naturally. •
Eye color:
• Sea green/Deep blue/Sea blue/Grey. Change naturally. •
Height:
• 5'10 •
Weight:
• Varies from 92-94 •
Distinctive Features:
• Her eyes •
Body Mods:
• N/A •
Allergies/Diseases/Disabilities:
• Allergic to cologne/perfume and cranberries. She's an insomniac. •

• Attitude Info •
Personality:
• Paris is a very shy girl. She doesn't like to be the center of attention and will do anything to get out of it. She follows everybody's lead and stays hidden in the shadows. She doesn't have a lot of friends because she's extremely shy. When she's upset, she doesn't so much as smile. If you wanna talk to her, you have to be the first to speak because she won't say anything. If you get her to talk, it's a miracle. She's thankful for how protective her brother is and loves to hide behind him. Prince talks for her. She's extremely nervous in front of large crowds although she's a performer. She doesn't like to draw attention away from anybody else who wants it, so she stays low and quiet. She's oftenly put down because she's so shy, which destroys her confidence even more. She's a very busy young lady. She takes several sports, plays several instruments, volunteers, has concerts, has rehearsals, CD signings, book signings, press conferences, family matters, and all that. She gets the multi-talented side of her from both of her parents. Her mom was a singer, dancer, songwriter, choreographer, author, actress, musician, and model along with being a daughter of 2 late singers, a niece to 4, a sister to 7, a step-sister to 8, a wife, a mother to 13, and a grandmother to 31. Her father was a singer, dancer, songwriter, musician, author, choreographer along with being a son to 2 unfamous parents, brother to 8, a husband, father of 12, step-father to 1, and a grandfather to 31.

You can say that they didn't have much time on their hands, but Paris finds time to sit back and relax. Although she's a daughter of 2 really famous people, a sister to 12, a niece to 23, and an aunt to 31, she isn't stressed at all. She may be a little snappy at times, but that's only if she's extremely tired. She's a very sweet girl. She volunteers whenever she can whether it be at a soup kitchen, animal shelter, anything you name it. She also donates to her parents' charity all the time. She constantly has fundraisers going on at school to help those in need. She is open to tutor anyone who needs it. She doesn't like to see or hear people fighting and will do anything to prevent a fight from forming. She loves to help people with problems and is open for anyone to spill their heart out. She can heal those who are broken although she can't heal herself. She is known for her kind ways and beautiful voice. She finds time to sit down and relax. When she's relaxing, she's writing songs and playing them on different instruments. When she figures it out, she records the parts one by one. She records the vocals first. Then, the guitar. Then, piano. Then, drums. Then, she teaches them to Prince and Blanket and they record it. They have sold many copies of their CDs and they love to hear back from fans, so they keep their phones on them, their facebook accounts open, and their e-mail on. She is greatful for her fans and she's glad to amuse them. She is greatful for her parents' fans for supporting them through the rough spots.

Paris is a great student. Constantly getting As, perfect attendance, and earning citizenship awards, all the teachers adored her. She never got into trouble at school because she was always quiet, paying attention, turning in her homework, respecting others, and participating. She was the best in her class her entire life. Her parents were always proud of their daughter for who she was. Paris may seem a little tired, but only because of her busy schedule and because she can't sleep at night. Ever since her father died in his sleep, Paris formed insomnia that seemed to get worse every day. She keeps herself awake by drinking an energy drink before she goes to school. If you become friends with Paris and you get to know her past, you'll understand why she seems so depressed and emotional all the time. Although nobody can tell except her family, her smiles and laughs are absolutely fake. She misses her parents beyond what anybody knows. To her, she had the perfect life. Even if you took away the fame and fortune, she still had a perfect life with a wonderful, loving family. She can't imagine life without her family and she really wishes her parents were still here with her. Being a very busy young lady takes a really bad toll on her. She always seems stressed and she's always tired. If you start drama, take it away from her. She can't stand drama. If you make fun of her or her family or friends, you'll see a side of her you've never seen before. Paris is bilingual, so she can understand what her fans are saying. She had to learn multiple languages at a very young age. She has a way of words that makes people listen. Paris likes to keep her fans updated via facebook, twitter, e-mail, text message, all that. So if you would like to talk to her, contact her on any of those. Paris is a vegetarian, humanitarian, and she loves nature.

Paris's kind nature brings her to more heartbreak. People take advantage of her then leave her to cry. This has happened many times before. She's awkward when it comes to relationships because she's really not ready for one and she doesn't know if she can trust anyone. Not to mention she doesn't want anymore heartbreak. She already lost her older brother, her dad, and her mom. She doesn't really care for relationships, so she keeps to herself when she likes a boy. You can tell if she's happy. She'll be more bubbly and her old self again. Nobody can tell the pain behind those eyes of hers. She's strong on the outside, but she's slowly dying on the inside. •
History:
• Paris was born in Los Angeles, California on April 3, 1997 to 37-year-old Brooklynne Sophia Juliet Annabella "Babyface" Wagner/Jackson and 39-year-old Michael Joseph Jackson. She had 4 brothers: Christopher Sean Jackson (27), Joshua Joseph Jackson (18), Prince Michael Jackson (14), and Prince Michael Jackson II (9). She had 7 sisters: Morgan Nicquole Jackson-Marchetti (29), Raegan Laura Jackson-Grakes (28), Stellabelle Rose Jackson-Lakes (26), Jessica Caroline Jackson (25), Skylar Lillian Jackson-Hix (24), LilliAnna Marie Jackson-Eubanks (23), and Stephanie Serene Jackson-James (23). She had 1 step-sister: Casideei Candace Wagner-Jackson-Peterson (35). Paris became multi-talented and extremely busy at the age of 5. She started out in singing lessons with her parents, but her voice was already beautiful, so they stopped giving her lessons. Paris had taught herself the dance moves to her parents' songs, not quitting until she did them right. She then started dance lessons. She started out in hip hop, which was her best. She then moved on to theater dance lessons and learned to be the character while dancing. After that came ballet, where she became flexible. Soon after followed jazz and tap, which she didn't like that much. She moved on to learn to play a few instruments. Her mother taught her to play the drums, violin, and guitar. She learned that without the drums, the song would fall apart. She loved to play the violin because it has the most beautiful sound to it, even when you're playing rock and roll music. She loved the guitar because she could make up anything she wanted to and it would sound cool. Her father taught her to play the piano.

At the age of 6, Paris started recording and performing with her mother. She loved to perform for fans all over the world because of the feeling of entertaining and satisfying people with her music. At the age of 8, Paris started writing her own songs. After recording the vocals, she would record the drums, guitar, piano, and any other instrumental parts she came up with. She became noticed and became more popular. As soon as her mother and father died, Paris stopped recording for a while. Now, 2 years and 2 months after her father's death and 2 months after her mother's death, Paris got herself together and started writing and recording again. Now, she teaches the parts to her brother and now they record them. Their uncle sends the songs to the record company and the record company plays them on the radio and on CDs. Paris's brothers join her in the music videos, where Paris does the choreography. Despite their extremely busy schedule, the Jacksons found time to spend with their family. Picnics, games, everything. During the day, Paris would go outside to spend time with her family, singing, dancing, swimming. At night, Paris would sit on the roof with her dad, talking and eating snickers. After that, her and her mom would go to the beach behind their house, talk and swim. She loved to hang out with her family and couldn't imagine life without them.

When Paris turned 11, everything was crazy. Her dad was rehearsing for 50 shows in London along with her mother. She stayed in the crowd of crew and family, watching her parents rehearsing. Everything turned bad on June 25, 2009. She was eating breakfast with Prince and Blanket and her father hadn't come down for breakfast. Her mother had left early for a rehearsal for a concert she was holding at noon that day. Paris called her mother and told her that her dad went to the hospital her mom went to the hospital only to find out that he died. That's when Paris's life started falling apart. June 25, 2011, Paris's life had changed completely. She was watching her mom rehearse for an upcoming show. After one of her songs, her mom passed out. Later at the hospital, her mother died and Paris learned that her mother suffered a heart attack. Now, without parents, Paris moved to Encino, California with her dad's parents, the only grandparents she knew. •
• Singing, dancing, guitar, violin, drums, piano, sports, volunteering, donating, helping people, nature, animals, the beach, snickers, sitting on the roof. •
Dislikes:
• Not helping people, selfish people, jerks, gossip, snobs, environmental harm, abuse, small spaces, planes. •
Fears:
• Small spaces, planes, heights, failing, falling off of a stage, messing up, losing someone, hospitals, doctors, needles •
Something everybody knows:
• My parents are famous. Duh! •
Something nobody knows:
• My smiles and laughs are fake •

• Family Info •
Grandmother(s):
Mother's side: Jayne Lynne Davidson (1940-1971)
Father's side: Katherine Esther Scruse •
Grandfather(s):
Mother's side: Marshall Aaron Wagner (1940-1971)
Father's side: Joseph Walter Jackson •
Mother:
• Brooklynne Sophia Juliet Annabella Wagner (1960-2011) •
Father:
• Michael Joseph Jackson (1958-2009) •
Sister(s):
• Casideei Candace Peterson (Step-sister)
Morgan Nicquole Marchetti
Halee Marie Jackson (1982-1986)
Raegan Laura Grakes
Stellabelle Rose Lakes
Jessica Caroline Lindenburg
Skylar Annika Hix (Adopted)
LilliAnna Marie Eubanks (Adopted)
Stephanie Jeanette James (Adopted) •
Brother(s):
• Christopher Sean Jackson (1984-2008)
Joshua Joseph Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson I
Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson II •
Aunt(s):
Mother's side:
Trinity Renee Vosburg
Abigail Lynne Brewer
Amber Reece Lane
Aubrey Drew McClain
Jessica Caroline Wagner (1961-1970)
Claire Genevieve Saloman
Samantha Rachel Sanders
Father's side:
Maureen Reilette "Rebbie" Brown
La Toya Yvonne Jackson
Janet Damita Jo Jackson •
Uncle(s):
Mother's side:
Paul David Wagner
Stephen Lee "Steve" Wagner
Kurtis Ray "Kurt" Wagner
Nathanael Gregory "Nate" Greene
Jeremy Seth "Seth" Greene
Kipper Johnathon "Johnny" Greene
Samuel James "Sam" Wagner
Timothy Kane "Tim" Wagner
Jesse Clay Wagner
Father's side:
Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson
Toriano Adaryll "Tito" Jackson
Jermaine LaJuane Jackson
Marlon David Jackson
Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson •
Cousin(s):
Mother's side"
Hannah Bridgette Anderson
Macie Veronica Brookes
Lucky Shawn Wagner
Lewis Ray Wagner
Natalie Isabella Dera
Carleigh Maranda Smith
Bernard Quincy Vosburg
Jarabella May Johnson
Kirkland Jay Brewer
Nissa Miranda Williams
Jackson Larrry Lane
Bella Olivia Rose
Percy Tanner McClain
Nina Henrietta Henkins
Nicholas Anthony Greene
Angelina Temperance White
Anthony Nicholas Greene
Temperance Annika Veras
Toni Ludwig Greene
Alice Rosalinda Faye
Henry Isaac Saloman
Whitney Jessalyn Que
Emmitt Jacob Wagner
Ruby Raeann Casta
Isaac Ray Wagner
Topaz Sapphire Berstina
Oliver Bill Wagner
Gracelyn Janae Banks
Michael Maurice Sanders
Father's side:
Stacee Brown
Yashi Brown
Austin Brown
Sigmund Jackson Jr.
Brandi Jackson
Toriano Jackson Jr.
Tito Jackson
Taryll Jackson
Jermaine Jackson Jr.
Jaime Jackson
Jeremy Jackson
Jourdyn Jackson
Jaafar Jackson
Jermajesty Jackson
Dawn Jackson
Autumn Jackson
Marlon Jackson Jr.
Valencia Jackson
Brittany Jackson
Steven Jackson Jr.
Stevanna Jackson
Dante Jackson
Genevieve Jackson •
Sister-in-law(s):
• Libee Annabella Hanks
Linda MaryLynn Frank •
Brother-in-law(s):
• David Ross Peterson
Alexander Frank Marchetti
Cody Terrance Grakes
Fredrich Gregory Lakes
Robert Joseph Lindenburg
Toni Raymon Hix
Jason Kris Eubanks
Brian Stephen James •
Niece(s):
• Allison Hannah-Rose Peterson
Katherine Isabella Elizabeth Peterson
Joanne Kathleen-May Peterson
Sapphire Mikayla Marchetti
Faith Gracelyn Grakes
Summer Lynn Grakes
Dakota Janet Grakes
Liberty Kathleen Jackson
Honor Lacey Jackson
Charity Janessa Lakes
Justice Courtney Lakes
May Donna Jackson
Candace Aveana Jackson
Mercy Brooklynne Lindenburg
Bree Sophia Lindenburg
April Juliet Lindenburg
Megan Annabella Lindenburg
Gracie May Hix
Lara Arabella Eubanks
Arebel Ariel James •
Nephew(s):
• Andrew Joseph-Johnathon Peterson
Marcus Tray Marchetti
Christian James Grakes
James William Grakes
Ronald Brian Grakes
Brandon Daryll Lindenburg
Cole Johnny Lindenburg
Dylan Ryan Lindenburg
Allen Jordan Hix
Jordan Jared Eubanks
Tina Teresa James •
Daughter(s):
• N/A •
Son(s):
• N/A •

• Prince •
• Told me that you're doin' wrong
Word out shockin' all alone
Cryin' wolf ain't like a man
Throwin' rocks to hide your hands

You ain't done enough for me
You ain't done enough for me
You are disgustin' me, yeah yeah
You're aiming just for me
You are disgustin' me
Just want your cut from me
But too bad, too bad

Look who just walked in the place
Dead and stuffy in the face
Look who's standing if you please
Though you tried to bring me to my knees

Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you scream and shout it
Too bad too bad about it
Why don't you just scream and shout it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it

Hell all up in Hollywood
Sayin' that you got it good
Creepin' from a dusty hole
Tales of what somebody told

What do you want from me?
What do you want from me?
Tired of you haunting me, yeah yeah
You're aiming just for me
You are disgustin' me
You got blood lust for me
But too bad, too bad

Look who got slapped in the face
It's dead and stuffy in the place
I'm right back where I wanna be
I'm standin' though you're kickin' me

Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it

Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it

[Rap: Shaquille O'Neal]
Life's about a dream
I'm really undefeated when MJ is on my team, theme
Reality brings forth realizm
It's the man of steel organizm, twizm
Not from the prizm, take charge like manilla
Nine five shaq represent with the Thrilla
Grab my crotch, twist my knee, then I'm through
Mike's bad, I'm bad
Who are you

[Michael]
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it

Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it
Too bad too bad about it •

• Basic Info •
Username:
• I<3MJ •
Full name:
• Prince Michael Jackson •
Nickname(s):
• Family: Applehead or Princey
Friends/Teachers/Strangers: PJ •
Orientation:
• Straight •
Birthday:
• February 13 •
Birthplace:
• Beverly Hills, California •
Best friend:
• Paris •
Crush:
• Open •
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
• Open •
Pet(s):
• Same as Paris •

• Body Info •
Description:
• Prince looks exactly like his age unlike his sister. Still handsome though. He looks like a mix between his mother and father. He's tall and skinny like both of them. He has the same disease as his father. He has the same disease as his mother. He has straight dark brown hair that cuts off at the middle of his neck. He has dark brown eyes like his father. He's tall and lean, making him look even taller. He stands at 5'11 like his father. His mother was 6'1 and one of his father's brothers was 6'4. He had to grow up pretty quick due to his past and it's taken quite a toll on him. He's usually seen wearing sunglasses and black or red clothing. •
Hair color:
• Brown •
Eye color:
• Brown •
Height:
• 5'11 •
Weight:
• 100-101 •
Distinctive Features:
• N/A •
Body Mods:
• N/A •
• Allergic to nuts. Has vitiligo and insomnia. •

• Attitude Info •
Personality:
• Prince, despite his parents' deaths, is a very upbeat guy. He loves to look on. The positive side of things. He has a very good sense of humor like his mom and he's very talented just like both of his parents. Like his mom and dad, he's a vegetarian, humanitarian, and he loves nature. He can be a little mischievous at times, but aren't all kids that way? He can be a little snappy, but that's only if he thinks he's being made fun of or his siblings are being made fun of. He will pick a fight with whoever hurts his or his siblings' feelings. He can't stand to see his little sister or brother sad. Yeah, he loves to torture them, but he supports them and will be there no matter what. He's very sweet other than that and gets embarrassed really easily. He can't stand to see people fighhting and will do everything he can to prevent it. He hates gossip and snobs. He pays attention in school because he was taught better than to skip class or not pay attention. Prince likes to keep his fans updated via facebook, e-mail, text message, twitter, etc. If you would like to talk to him, those are ways to reach him. •
History:
• Basically like Paris's •
• Singing, dancing, volunteering, donating, playing guitar, sitting on the beach •
Dislikes:
• Fighting, not helping, environmental/people harm, abuse •
Fears:
• Death, losing someone, small spaces, planes •
• My parents were famous •
Something nobody knows:
• I cut myself sometimes •

• Family Info •
Grandmother(s):
• Same •
Grandfather(s):
• Same •
Mother:
• " •
Father:
• " •
Sister(s):
• " •
Brother(s):
• " •
Aunt(s):
• " •
Uncle(s):
• " •
Cousin(s):
• " •
Sister-in-law(s):
• " •
Brother-in-law(s):
• " •
Niece(s):
• " •
Nephew(s):
• " •
Daughter(s):
• N/A •
Son(s):
• N/A •[/color]
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • This is my life • (Teen Human Romance RP)

Postby g i n g e r. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

•Harper•
• Made a wrong turn, once or twice,
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, thats all right.
Welcome to my silly life
Mistaken always second guessing
Underestimated, look im still around

Pretty pretty please,
Dont you ever ever feel
Like your less than
Less than perfect.... •
Image[img]%20URL%20here!%20No%20anime,%20drawings,%20or%20attachments!%20[/img]

• Basic Info •
Username:
•Nightmare Unicorn•
Full name:
•Harper Lily Bolt•
Nickname(s):
•Nope•
Orientation:
•Straight•
Birthday:
•August 17, 1994•
Birthplace:
•Australia•
Best friend:
•None yet•
Crush:
•Open•
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
•Single•
Pet(s):
•Rusty, German Shepard•

• Body Info •
Hair color:
•Dirty Blonde•
Eye color:
•Blue•
Height:
•5'6"•
Weight:
•117 lb•
Distinctive Features:
•Scar running from jaw to collar bone•
Body Mods:
•A tatoo of a turtle on her ankle•
•Allergic to nuts.•

• Attitude Info •
Personality:
•She is sweet and impossibly cheerful. She loves to make people laugh bjt will fight for them too. She will help anyone and everyone she sees getting bullied and she is very emotional with her history. She tries her best to avoid it.•
History:
•RP out cause im too lazy and my ipods about to die•
•Surfing, music, singing, songwriting, drums, running, lacrosse, helping, fun, sports•
Dislikes:
•Obnoxious, arrogent people, people who think their so cool, people who think they are perfect, color black and brown•
Fears:
•airplanes, hospitAls, ambulances•
•Shes Australian•
Something nobody knows:
•She eats tomatoes like apples. :3•

• Family Info •
Grandmother(s):
•Rosemarie•
Grandfather(s):
•Reed•
Mother:
•Reneé•
Father:
•Unknown•
Sister(s):
•Piper•
Brother(s):
•None•
Aunt(s):
•Abby•
Uncle(s):
•Unknown•
Cousin(s):
•Gwen•
Sister-in-law(s):
•None•
Brother-in-law(s):
•None•
Niece(s):
•Noen•
Nephew(s):
•None•
Daughter(s):
•None•
Son(s):
•None•

Family dead. But you KNOW i suck at RPing guys :/... Sorry i would but it will be like a line x.x

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 am

((Accepted))

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:13 am

(Thanks)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:13 am

((Bump))

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

((Bump))

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm

((Bump))

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:02 am

((Bump))

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me