.:Eternal Summer:.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Eternal Summer:.

Postby Dill » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Margaret
She laughed out loud at Shakinah's text.
not as bad as ur mom in luv w/her work.
Margaret sent the text smugly, knowing that it was true. As she hit send, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and the teen prayed it was her mother. But, as she heard the lock to another door turn, her hope faded.
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:03 am

「車騎な」
"Guess ur right." Shakinah shook her head and laid her head back down on the couch, thinking of something else non-lame to say. Finally she gave up, and finished: "Hope ur mum gets home soon."
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Margaret
Margaret was in the middle of texting "i hope so 2" When he mother entered the room. She slid er phone shut and turned her head. "Hey honey," her mother sighed. "Sorry I was late. Did you get anything to eat?"
Margaret nodded her head sourly sat back down on the couch.
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing."
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me