The school that children lived at.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The school that children lived at.

Postby PrettyFlower » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:11 am

We don't know why they took us all in. They never told us. We don't know why we don't live in a normal house. They never told us. They never told us ANYTHING. We're used to it now. We're used to LIVING AT SCHOOL.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The school that children lived at.

Postby PrettyFlower » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:16 am

Hello, and welcome to my role-play! Basically, it's about a school that's kinda like one big house. Have fun! I won't be online all the time, though, so it might take a while to get let in. Sorry!
RULES:
All of Tess's rules! No curses, but you can beep them out like, maybe, fudge, or shiitake mushrooms, although that is not strongly encouraged. No being mean, of course. LGBTQ+ is welcome and strongly encouraged. Other races is welcome and strongly encouraged. If you read the rules, then in your form, say "Rules matter! And, look, I read them.". Kinda lame, but I don't know any other way to know you read the rules.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:22 am

Roles: Teacher, student, lunch monitor, recess monitor, and if you think of an other occupation you can add it. You can have as many characters as you want, and you can have many from the same role. You can have romance between your own characters. Sometimes, I may post some more rules, so look out! Sorry if this is kinda sucky, this is the first role-play forum I've ever posted....
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:24 am

The form! Your form should have these sections, required, but you can add others:
Race:
Name:
Crushes:
Grade:
Birthday:
Role:
Romance type/sexuality:
The form word that was in the rules:
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:26 am

Oh, and you can post multiple times in a row! At least 3 full sentences for a post, please... Ok, that's all for now! Have fun! Bye!
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me