The Wolf Pack Cafe

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wolf Pack Cafe

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:38 pm

[it seems people have lost interest or forgotten...Melody, do you do one x ones at all? If so, maybe I should lock this thread and make a one x one and see if Furry wants to be in it, since she had characters with ours. Otherwise, you'd have to take over characters, if you'd be fine with that.

Or should I wait a bit and see if people come back? I'll message Furry if so]

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (gray, white, tabby cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Jessikka

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The brown haired and eyes male smiled. He said "I guess just go see if anyone needs anything. That or you can take over making more food for the next days.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Wiccan (dog), Mage (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: Ben

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead shook out long ginger curls, again. She nodded at her older brother. "Ill take over the food," she said, and headed for the kitchen. She put the dog in a sit nearby, and Mage jumped on a counter.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus, maybe Aiden (XD)- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Aiden, August

The video game and food liking one hummed quietly a bit. The brown eyed fair skinned golden brown (neck length) one smiled. They held the blue point tabby, and nodded. "Alright, it's eleven now, so...usually I'd have to be here until closing, which is at like three. I might be able to get off earlier today. I'd have to go ask my older brother," they told Aiden and August.

(For furry)

They then turned to Aiden with a smile, nodding at him. "I'll ask him on the next break; were all pretty busy right now." When Aiden mentioned coming in at three, they paused. "I...or you could just come back at three, yeah. Should I talk to my brother, or do you just want to come back at three?" they asked. Aiden was asking them what worked, but they wanted his opinion.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; maybe Star- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (brown cat) and Gram (light brown dog)- Tags: Star-> Freddy

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one smiled. They nodded, then watched her go out of the cafe.

They turned to see someone at the counter, again...and sighed. They hurried over to the male with a service dog. "Sir, if you could please go take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment."

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and ate. He smiled and patted the brown pup from time to time.

Caidenn- m- 4 y- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Claudia, Jessi- wants a pet since Brinder has one- Tags: family

The brunette toddler was still in his bed, but was awake. He hummed a little sound, and got out of the bed.

(Decided to take Caid too)

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls yawned. She giggled and bounced a bit, standing in her crib (or toddler bed?) now. She looked to her twin, lifting a little hand. She then turned her attention back to her mama.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde giggled. He said "Sistews, sistews, wake."

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one glanced to his brother. He reached out a hand to take his brother's, and looked up at his dad. He didn't say much, but nodded. Well, he didn't say anything at that moment, but nodded.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:10 am

I don't know where "Other" is, but I read all the rules, so here: :mrgreen:
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:14 am

Character info:
Human name: Amelia.
Human gender: Female.
Pet name: Lucy.
Pet gender: Female.
Pet type: Calm black lab.
Pet age in human years: 1
Pet health: Very healthy
Human age: 34.
Ok, I'm ready to start role-playing!
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFlower » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:29 am

(Human) Character: Amelia. (Dog) Pet: Lucy, Black lab. Perspective: Amelia's point of view.
I entered the cafe, smiling at the sight of humans and pets having fun together. I glanced down at Lucy, my black lab, to see if she was excited, too. She looked up at me, and her eyes said, "This looks fun and all, but can I have a pet first? You always make it so cuddly." I laughed, and scratched her behind the ears. "Who's a silly puppy? Who's a silly puppy?" I asked her playfully. I dangled a treat above her head, and she jumped up to grab it. "Thankkkkkkkkkk you!" She seemed to say. Sometimes, I feel like I can understand dog language. Not just with Lucy, I can understand other dogs, too! And that's why I'm a dog person.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:39 am

Um, you can't just start RPing...and you are supposed to post it on the discussion/sign ups. That's where the form is. Except as I said, everyone else has either forgotten or lost interest...so I'm asking Melody if I should shut this down]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:20 pm

(I forgot about this! spirit, do you have any plans to keep this going or?)
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:26 pm

I don't know...since it seems everyone forgot it.
That's why I was asking Melody if she thinks I should keep it and see if people come back, or if she maybe wants a one x one but I also don't know if she does one x ones)

Spiritstar3 wrote:[it seems people have lost interest or forgotten...Melody, do you do one x ones at all? If so, maybe I should lock this thread and make a one x one and see if Furry wants to be in it, since she had characters with ours. Otherwise, you'd have to take over characters, if you'd be fine with that.

Or should I wait a bit and see if people come back? I'll message Furry if so]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:24 pm

ahh okay, okay,, I’d like to try and continue if possible so keep me posted !
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm

(I'd also be interested in continuing! Do you mind keeping me posted as well?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:32 pm

I don't mind keep you both posted)
Spiritstar3