[OPEN]🐺☆Lykos High School☆🐺

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[OPEN]🐺☆Lykos High School☆🐺

Postby aerithstrelitzia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:06 am

"go wolves!" x

discussion/signup here!
☆PLOT☆:
It's the start of a new year at Lykos High, which means new teachers, new classes, new schedules, and most importantly, new friends and adventures. Go to classes like a good little student, or get into silly shenanigans with your friends. What happens next is up to you! : )
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
☆RULES☆
-Follow all CS roleplay rules at all times, no exceptions.
-All characters must be HUMAN. This is a realistic setting. (If your character has a pet, you may not play as the pet.)
-No power-playing/godmodding (aka making your character overpowered for their own benefit).
-Students must be 14-18 years of age.
-Teachers and staff must be 25 years of age or older.
-In-universe drama is fine (this is high school after all), but do not stir up any real drama with the other players. Hate the character, not the person.
-Romance is also fine, but nothing that would warrant an implied "fade-to-black".
-Entries may also take place on the weekend and after school, however students must return to the school on Monday/whatever the next day is if it's a school day.
-Each entry should be at least 1 paragraph (3-5 sentences), but no more than 10 paragraphs.
-Please write all entries in normal-sized font, and place this at the beginning of your entries. (This is to show others who your character is.)
[name]/[grade]/[age]/[pronouns]/[love interest if applicable]/[current day + time (please use 12-hour format and be consistent, look at the person above you if you need a reference as to what time it is.)]

-Please don't timeskip more than an hour.
-2 characters per person.
-and most importantly: have fun!
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
☆OTHER NOTES☆:
-"Lykos" is Greek for "wolf", so the school's mascot is wolves. The school colors are black, grey, white, cyan, and blue.
-School starts at 8 AM and goes until 3:30 PM. The school week starts Monday and ends Friday.
-You do not need to PM me to register, just fill out your form and you'll be good to go. However, for simplicity, there will be a cap of 20 students and 10 teachers/staff members (30 in total).
wip
aerithstrelitzia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me