โฅ โžณ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โฅ โžณ ส™สŸแดœแด‡ !

Postby serendipity ! » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm

๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ถโœ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต!. โ”โ” โœฐ
    ..โ”โ”๏ผˆ female // seventeen // bisexual // mentions; dominik, eli

.... the despicable digital clock blared it's irritating noise, alarming the young girl it was time to wake up; the bright crimson neon lights
    flickered five thirty, haleigh groaned and basically slapped the button to turn it off. she promised herself she wouldn't hit snooze this time
    due to her notoriety to almost being late to school almost every day, she just couldn't help it, the girl loves her bed more than she would l
    ike to admit. haleigh grabbed her phone and checked her notifications, she yawned and began sending a message to her boyfriend dominik,
    good morning! hope ya have a good day following a smiley face and a couple heart emoji's. she yawned again before she got up from her w
    arm, comfortable bed, she then slipped on a pair of slippers that were beside the bathroom door and switched on the light. haleigh prepare
    d herself for the day with a peptalk to herself in the mirror. she would often do this just for the sake of doing it although it rarely worked to
    get the young woman psyched for the day, you can just say she's not the morning person type. haleigh first freshened up with a splash of wat
    er to the face and a few swipes of deodorant on each underarm, she then did a bit of make up; a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara, a lit
    tle blush and finally, she topped her lips with a pinked hued lip gloss. she tied her hair in a messy bun before picking out an outfit to wear. hal
    eigh searched her closet for an over-sized graphic t-shirt and a pair of dark washed mom jeans. she was never the type to go out of her comfort
    zone when it came to dressing for school, she chose to be comfy than anything but the sort and she liked it that way. she then placed a blue and
    black plaid shirt over her shoulders and tied a pair of black chucks onto her feet. haleigh then went down into the kitchen in hopes for some brea
    kfast. she popped some toast into the toaster and once it was done, she spread a healthy amount of strawberry jam onto one side and quickly ate
    it before heading out to the hallway to retrieve her beaten up skateboard. she wiped off her fingers and headed out the door, she gotten on the b
    oard and slowly made her way to school, she was excited to see her best friend and her shameless crush, eli. haleigh coulnd't help falling in love w
    ith her though it did make her extremely upset about her current relationship; she didn't want to hurt dom's feelings but she didn't know how to bre
    ak it off in the most painless way, though all break ups are always inevitably painful; like, the guy gives his time to charity, what monster would dar
    e to harm him?! like always, haleigh was in her head and ended up tripping up on a crack in the pavement and falling off her skateboard, scraping he
    r knee. she let out a frustrated groan and got back up on her board, continuing her way to school. when haleigh finally arrived to school, she kicked o
    ff her board and carried it to her locker, ambling her way through the hallway. she just wanted to meet up with eli already to make her day better, w
    hich wouldn't be long enough since they were only a few lockers away from each other. she stuffed a few unnecessary books into her locker along with
    other scholastic things and her skateboard. haleigh adjusted her bookbag onto her shoulder before catching up to wherever eli was, when she finally lo
    cated the other girl, an enormous grin fell upon her face, โ€œhi, pal!โ€ and in and instance, haleigh's morning was just made immensely better. haleigh's a
    rms wrapped around the tall, athletic figure and gave eli a tight squeeze before letting go.
serendipity !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โฅ โžณ 001

Postby sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:34 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I. Jasper Grey II. Male III. 18 IV. closeted bisexual
mentions; creedence
tags; n/a, open
loc; under the bleachers vibing to music
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Jasper was up bright and early being productive even in the morning hours he was productive. Despite being productive his mind was on the new kid. Their name was creedence montgomery but that's all Jasper knew, he hadn't met them yet but he was secretly wishing he would. Jasper was given ride from his parents to school, this however placed him at school very early. He retreated into his hiding place under the bleachers it wasn't exactly a hiding place, it was more that it was empty in the morning because you could clearly see him sitting there. Jasper pulled out his headphones, he put on some music and pulled out his sketchbook. He leaned up against the bleachers, he sort of half danced to the music as he aimlessly sketched. He had a timer on his phone so he wouldn't be late, so he could just sketch undisturbed. He was sketching dance studies that fit whatever song he was listening to but the first thing he had sketched was his surrounding one of the things he usually did when he had nothing better to do
sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โฅ โžณ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 am

Elli Woods - female - homosexual - 18 - mentions ; haleigh,dominik - tags; haleigh

Elli was looking into the music room zoned out so when haleigh spoke up she was a bit caught off guard but she quickly recovered "Hey dude" she said affectionately turning around to face her friend. Elli leaned down into haleigh's hug "What's up?" Elli asked. Elli had perfected the art of hiding her crush for haleigh, but after years of being in love with someone and hiding it for all that time one is bound to learn something about how to do it successfully. Elli put her hand in her pocket "Where is your unbearable other half?" She asked. While Elli could hide her love for haleigh but her dislike for dominik was not something she never hid "Please tell me he is sick today it would make my day 5000% times better" Elli said, her dislike for dominik had snowballed over years and it had was coming to his peak recently. If elli sat down and asked herself why she disliked dominik the only reason would be that she was with haleigh and that does not say anything about dominik himself. Elli pulled herself back to reality putting her full attention
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me