I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:28 am

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
He nods. "Do you have any favorite foods?"

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
"Dad is in the garage, right mom?" Shiloh asks. "yep" Kierra replies. "Let's go down then?" Shiloh asks Kye. Suri padded after them as they walked downstairs and to the garage. "Dad?" Shiloh asks "ya?" Her dad replies. "We have a guest" She says. "Ok, coming." He says and walks over to where Shiloh and Kye were standing. "Oh, hello, you must be Kye?" He asks Kye. "Nice to meet you! As you probobly already know, I am Shiloh's father." He greets him.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She said "Chocolate, literally anything chocolate, peaches, blueberries, sausage." She then smiled a bit after speaking.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- x- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male -X-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me