I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte § Accepting 1 girl, 1 boy!

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:44 am

Rosemary Hilton/ Female/ Heterosexual/ Tags: Everett
As they entered the place Rosemary was overwelmed by the nice scent. "Smell good" Rosemary commented. She looked at the menu. There was so many options. "I think I will have the 2 pancakes and an affogato. It sounds nice. And I think Destiny will have some of the dog food" Rosemary says. "What about you?" She asks Everett.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Accepting 1 girl!

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Ahmad Al-Abbasi|The Chamomile tea|Tags:None

Stepping out of the hot shower, he reached for his towel and wrapped it around his waist. His curly hair was wet and hanging over his eyes, causing him to shake his head to get them out of his face. Having just moved in over the past few days, his stuff wasn't quite fully unpacked yet and left his apartment room a little cluttered with boxes. It was a crisp fall morning, today being his first day on the job at a place called The Tiny Mug. Drying off, he hung up his towel and began to fix his hair, trimming his facial hair just enough to keep it nice and clean. Popping a toothbrush in his mouth, he left the small steamy bathroom and went to the wardrobe in his room and shuffled through his clothes to find something that would fit the dress code. Getting halfway dressed, his attention was diverted to his phone that began to ring. Finishing up and spitting out the toothpaste, he picked up the phone to his sister.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Hey Ahmad? Can I come over real quick to pick up the stuff I left from the other day?"

"Sure, but I'm not going to be here. I have work. Better not find you still there when I get back," He teased her, a grin forming on his lips as he finished getting dressed.

"Whatever. Bye," She hung up, Ahmad looking at himself once more in the mirror to make sure he looked decent.

Walking out to the living room/kitchen, he greeted his dog Abdul by petting him.

“I’ll be back soon, don’t you worry,” He kissed his dog on the forehead.

Grabbing his keys off the counter, he got into his car and was on his way to his new job. His window rolled down, he played his music softly, parallel parking near the coffe shop and exiting his car. Pushing open the doors, he made his way to the back and got ready for the second shift.
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 7 § Aspen - 5 § Everett - 6

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:26 am

Lewin James Patterson § The Mocha § Location: Outside The Tiny Mug § Tagged: Kaila
Thinking about what Kaila had just said, Lewin nodded a bit, a soft smile forming on his lips. "Yeah, I suppose that's true - a change of scenery was much needed, honestly. I've lived in the same city ever since my family moved there, when I was younger, and I moved not too far from the rest of my family when I left my parents' place. I guess you could say it's new for me to be so far away from home, but it's also nice to have a fresh start," he responded, a tiny hint of his light British accent laced through his words. It was true, he missed his parents and sisters already; however, aside from that aspect, getting out of the city was, admittedly, really nice. The people in this town were so much nicer, and seemed a lot more pleasant than a lot of the cold, uppity individuals that were typically were in upstate New York. There were only few exceptions - his family and a good friend of his, Q, being some of them - that came to mind. He pulled himself away from his thoughts, however, and chuckled at Kaila's next remark. "Yeah, that's true, too - I don't think there can really be a dull moment with good ol' Red around," he added in agreement. He was a great dog, and was always an exceptional companion. Lewin watched as Kaila then started petting and hugging the dog. She really seemed to love the contented Red, who happily responded to her pets with a wagging tail.
When he heard her next question, he rubbed the back of his neck a bit. "Ah...yeah, I did, but...it's way too much space for just one person," he said with a slight chuckle. While he wasn't usually comfortable with sharing his background with people he'd just met, he wasn't too opposed to saying a bit about it to her. After all, she didn't seem to know who he was, nor did she come across as the type to care about money. She seemed pretty genuine, actually, which was also a nice change of pace.

Aspen Harpae Paisley § The Chai Latte § Location: The Tiny Mug § Tagged: N/A
Aspen now stood in line at The Tiny Mug - the coffee shop that she and Evangeline had made their way down to, after conversating for a little while longer - and was waiting to order something. Well, that, and she was going to inquire about the openings for the coffee stall at the autumn festival that she had been hearing an awful lot about. Thinking back, she wished she could have chatted with Evangeline more - she would've loved to make a new friend - but it sounded like Eva had somewhere to be. Oh well - who knows, perhaps they'd cross paths again, someday. It seemed like a small enough town, after all, and most people seemed to know one another, even if it was only a little.
Shrugging the thought off, the redhead made her way to the counter, once it was finally her turn in line. "Welcome to The Tiny Mug! What can I get started for you?" the barista said in a friendly tone. "Hi! Can I get a Mocha latte, the strawberry french toast, and a slice of coffee cake, please?" Aspen responded, matching the barista's chipper attitude. After a brief pause, she then quickly added, "Oh, yeah! Can I please get a bag of the Scottie Biscotti dog treats, too?" The barista wrote the three items down with a nod, and smiled, "Of course! I'll get that going for you!" "Thank you!" she responded.
As the barista was finishing up the order, Aspen then inquired, "Hey, are there still spots open for the coffee booth at the autumn festival?" "Yes, we actually just started accepting applications, yesterday! All the information should be on the pamphlets over here," the barista responded, nodding in the direction of the neat stack of pamphlets over by the cash register, as she handed Aspen her order. "Your total is $15.57!" Aspen grabbed her wallet out of her purse as she responded, "Great - thank you!" "No problem - have a great day!" the barista said as the girl took her order and a pamphlet. "You too!" she smiled before walking away from the counter.
Now, to find a place to sit...she thought to herself as she looked around the busy coffee shop. She figured that she could eat her food there, while she was reading through the pamphlet. Just a moment later, a table that was tucked away in the corner came into view, and she smiled as she started to head over to it.

Everett Jacob Smith § The Caramel Macchiato § Location: Outside § Tagged: Rosemary, Aspen and Ahmad mentioned
"Mhm," Everett nodded in agreement with a smile, then his gaze landed on the menu. The delicious aroma made the blonde boy all the more hungry. When Rosemary said she wanted pancakes and an affogato - and that Destiny wanted some dog food - he made a mental note of it. "Okay," he said with another nod. Upon hearing her question, he thought for a moment, then shrugged lightly. "I'm not sure, yet, I guess," he responded with a small chuckle, "But, I guess I'll have a bit of time to think about it." There were already a couple more people in line.
Noticing the redheaded girl at the front of the line make her way over to a table after she had picked up her order, Everett then stepped into the line with Rosemary and Destiny. As he did, Everett noticed a man walk through the door, whom went straight to the back. Maybe he was an employee, perhaps, Everett thought. Shrugging the thought off, he then returned his attention to the menu. That's when he saw the banana pancakes; that, paired with a caramel macchiato, sounded pretty good to him, at the time. "Hm...yeah, I'm getting the banana pancakes and a caramel macchiato, I think," he said, finally answering Rosemary's question with a nod. With that in mind, he waited in the line until they had gotten to the front.
After Everett took their order and payed, the barista then asked, "Will that be for here, or to-go?" Everett looked over at Rosemary. "What would you rather do?" he asked; in truth, he didn't care if they ate at the coffee shop, or if they went somewhere else to eat their food.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:37 am

Rosemary Hilton/ Female/ Heterosexual/ Tags: Everett
"Here, I guess" Rosemary replied. She really didn't care either. Destiny was just happy for food. Rosemary smiled. "Thanks for the meal" She tells Everett. Destiny was staring at the food, tongue out and hungry.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Ahmad Al-Abbasi|The Chamomile tea|Tags:None

Tying the apron around his waist, Ahmad ran a hand through his hair and made his way out to the counter to take over making drinks. His gaze scanned the bustling coffee shop until it landed on a pair of emerald green eyes belonging to the woman getting her order rang up. His eyes lingered on her for a moment before he got to making the mocha latte she ordered. Ahmad had become quite skilled at making drinks, his attention concentrated on his task as he whipped up a latte effortlessly. Looking up from his curls again, he spotted the redheaded woman sitting in the back corner of the shop filling something out. Carefully picking up her order he made his way over to her and set her drink down.

“Enjoy your latte ma’am,” He gave her a quick grin before heading back to his station, his eyes meeting hers for a few moments once again.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 am

KAILA LAYTON
❝APPLE CIDER❞
cisfemale x 19 x heterosexual x tagged; lewin location; the cafe ooc; sorry it's so short !
────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Yeah, new starts are great. Or so I've heard, I've yet to actually have my new start yet." She let out a soft laugh." I'm still at home with the family right now, but college is just around the corner for me I guess!" Kaila had noticed the British accent but didn't ask about it yet. "Trust me, spend a night in my house and you'll be happy for the amount of space you have. There's me, my two brothers, my mama and my dad and my grandma! That's..." She trailed off to count on her fingers quickly," six of us in one house! Luckily, the house isn't too small, but sometimes I wish I had a bit more space... But I think I love them too much to leave." Kaila laughed, she may complain about her family sometimes but she would give the world for them. A cold burst of wind blew through them which made Kaila shiver, it was cold. "I'm sorry to cut our conversation, but I'm quite cold... It was really nice talking to you though. I'm sure you have lots to do, otherwise I'd invite you to sit with me in the café …" She smiled sweetly at him.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me