College Romance(reboot)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance(reboot)

Postby Lilycat2006 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:45 am

Lily | 21 | Hetero | Zachs Dorm | Tags: Zach

She opened the bag of Doritos. "Cats like me atleast eat anything they can get their paws on." She said before munching on the chips and tossing one to Rusty. " Dogs like it too. " She added, slightly chuckling. As Zach began to cook, she realized she was in some strangers house, well, a not so close friend; but she felt like around Zach, she could be herself. She cleared her throat. " That smells better though." She added, sniffing the smell coming from the stove. She sat down at the table. " Hey, I don 't really know much about you," She chuckled.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:02 pm

~GirlsDeMo~ wrote:
(@Spirit That's perfect! c:).

XD cool. Now to wait))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:24 am

Zach/Zachary/M/Location: Dorm/Tags: Lily.

Finally he added the parsley to finish of the Alfredo sauce. "Guess everybody likes Doritos huh? I mean I like them too." He chuckled and grabbed a large pot out of his cabinet. "Yeah I guess you don't, we just met like forty minutes ago." He laughed and filled the pot with water and set it onto the stove top. "Well, if you're curious. I'm a 26 year old guy who loves Paleontology, cooking and reading." He was focusing on chopping up some broccoli. "I also play video games and sometimes the guitar. I'm honestly not a social butterfly; I usually just hang around small crowds and stuff.."
Last edited by ~GirlsDeMo~ on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:35 am

Lily| 21 | Hetero | Dorm | Tags: Zach

"Hmm. I guess we are kinda the opposite then." She laughed, as she listened to his quick speech about his interests. " I am a 21 year old girl who loves animals, is awful at cooking and loves to write." She face palmed. " I am generally fine with crowds but a prefer a group of closer friends." She added. "Oh, I can play the flute but it is up in the closet collecting dust. And I work as a bartender as a part time job. Although, I hate it, I have to suck it up to ay my bills." She laughed slighty. "The joys of being a adult."
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:06 am

Zach took the cooked chicken out of the pan and began to quickly cook the broccoli. "I could see the animal lover part pretty quickly." He chuckled and put the Fettuccine into the pot of boiling water, since the broccoli cooked quickly and the noodles would take awhile he sat down at the kitchen table to relax. "I work part time at my friend's horse farm. Maybe I could get you a job there too but you'd need a car to get there.. Horses are one of my favorite animals, they're powerful yet sensitive y'know?"
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:31 am

Lily | 21 | Hetero | Location: Dorm | Tags: Zach

She instantly brightened. " A farm huh?" She smiled. "I have a car. And yes, you are correct. Horses are extremely sentimental. I used to take Horseback riding lessons actutally." She said smirking. " You seem like you love animals just as me, how come you want be a paleontologist?" She asked, a little bit confused. Zach did not seem like the type of guy to just sit around digging up bones all day and night.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:07 am

Zach didn't really expect people to understand his choices. "Paleontology is much more then digging up bones but most people don't realize that." His gaze became quite serious as he continued. "It's about studying the great organisms that lived before us and observing their evolution and how they interacted with the environment. It's like traveling back in time and I find that a fascinating and rewarding career. Without this work didn't we wouldn't understand how anything got here including ourselves." He looked away and walked into the kitchen to check the noodles. 'I wish people understood the career more..' It was saddening to him that people didn't appreciate or understand his work but alas there was no point getting upset over it. "The pasta will be done soon and we can eat." He walked over to the far right corner of the living room and picked up his old guitar. "I wanted to be a musician once.. But even with my talent I don't have the guts to go on stage."
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:54 am

(I honestly have lost interest in this. I have major writers block as well. I’m trying to get back into it, but I’m trying to figure out something to post. You guys can continue on but for now I’m not sure if I want to even post at all. Maybe if my writers block goes away I can, but it’s been like this for a while. And plus I’m packing up for the big move on Friday so my time will be limited.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 pm

[reposting for the two I’m RPing with]

Arbor Wyatt Tompson- Ar or Ari- m- 26- homosexual- Crush: figuring out- cafe- Tags: Cedar

He hummed and noticed Jessika had approached, dipping his head to her. He said okay to her, then turned his attention back to Cedar, nodding to the nicer of the two brothers; well, Cypress wasn't there anyway. He shook his head then tilted it, wondering what he was writing. He took the paper, seeing a phone number on it, and forced himself not to blush this time. He nodded and smiled, saying "Here. I'll text you really quick, so you can save my number." then he put the number in and texted to it.

Jessika Rose Robbins- Jess, Sika- f- 24- pan, has to bond- cafe- Tags: x

She hummed as she walked along, head held high with confidence because Soraa was with her. She knew no panic attacks would hit, or if they did she'd be fine because he'd stop it. She felt eyes on her...but shook it off. She hummed quietly, continuing to walk, wondering who else she'd run into here, rounding a corner.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me