Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Postby extra terrestrial » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Livi Banner|17|Dorm #53|Wearing This|Tagged Open

After checking in, Livi rolled her luggage to her dorm, Dorm #53. She was supposed to have another girl staying with her, but she wasn't here yet, so she decided to go ahead and unpack. Livi opened her rabbits' cage, letting them run loose in the room. They didn't usually cause much trouble, so she figured it was alright, after all, it is what she did back home. Opening her suitcase, Livi peered inside, then looked at the closet, trying to decide where she should start. The closet was so big and empty...and her suitcase was rather full. Part of her wanted to put of the chore until later, but she knew that if she did that, it would never get done. Whistling to herself, she slowly began to unpack her things—occasionally stepping around Amigo or Babe—but eventually, she finished the task. Livi was about to plop down onto her bed when she remembered her horse, Mirage. Putting her bunnies back into the cage, she walked out of the dorm and made her way to the stables.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Kat/19/dorm#53/open
she went in side the building leaving Anubis to wait out side. Kat wondered the halls until she finally found the principals office, walking she asked the office attendant for her schedule. which she handed it to her with out a word going back to her business. Kat walked out of the office as she did she looked at the paper in her hand. "looks like I have room #53" she mumbled to herself. she walked back out of the main building turning to Anubis who was now laying on the steps. "common bud we need to get to our room" she said as she walked to the dorm building finding her room and walking in. "looks like I have a roommate" Kat mumbled as looked to one side of her room. Kat went to the empty side of the room and threw her bag on the bed laying down on it.
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Livi Banner|17|Stables|Wearing This|Tagging Open

Livi eventually found the stables (they weren't that hard to miss) and walked in. A few stalls down stood her cremello stallion, Mirage. Leaning over the door, Livi stroked his soft muzzle whispering words you usually say to babies, like: "Aren't you just a big, beautiful boy!" and "Aren't you just adorable!" She placed a hand on Mirage's neck as he stepped forward and nudged her shoulder. She smiled to herself. Livi always enjoyed the times she spent with her animals.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 pm

kat
while she was laying on her bed she started to here scratching. she looked up at her dorm-mates side of the room seeing that Anubis was staring into the cage with interest. Kathrine got up and walked over to the cage pushing Anubis out of the way "go lay down" she commanded as she pointed to the bed. which he did after Kat said it again. she then looked into the cage and saw rabbits in the cage. Kat put her finger threw the bars to see if a rabbit would come to her.
"well, buddy looks like you have to get along with these little guys" she said as she continued to watch them
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catari » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Mercedes Rae Carter
I Female I 18 I Heterosexual I Tagged: X I

Mercedes sighed as she arrived at the new Academy, she decided that she would put her belongings away later, first she wanted to explore. Mercedes was walking along as she somehow managed to find what looked like stables, but seemed much larger. "Woah, these stables are pretty big." She mumbled to herself.

{{ Okay, that'd be cool c: }}
I may not be a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always StayInPlace and I
S
p
i
l
l

thing lots, i'm pretty clumsy and Sometimes I have a broken ♥Heart.♥ My friends and I sometimes FIGHT And someday's nothing goes right. But when I take a step back I remember how AMAZING life truly is and that maybe, just maybe. I like being unperfect..
Catari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Riley

Tagged: Open, at dog park

Riley had jogged with King to the dog park nearby and now sat on a bench looking at the dog. "Ready boy?!Can you sit?" The reliable dog immediately plopped his butt down and wagged his tail. "Good boy! Lay down boy, lay down." The large headed dog laid out flat on his stomach, resting his head in between his paws.

Garrett

Tagged: Open, Back in the stables

Garrett had been heading to the café but instead had turned down the road to the stables and now say holding the adorable Queen. Someone had come in a few minuets earlier and went to one of the horses stabled here, but hadnt noticed him yet.
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catari » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Mercedes Rae Carter
I Female I 18 I Heterosexual I Tagged: X I

Mercedes sighed as she stood, staring at the stables. She wanted to know what the inside of the stables looked like. She glanced around, trying to look like she knew what she was doing, and knew where she was going. She stepped inside thinking that no one else was there.
I may not be a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always StayInPlace and I
S
p
i
l
l

thing lots, i'm pretty clumsy and Sometimes I have a broken ♥Heart.♥ My friends and I sometimes FIGHT And someday's nothing goes right. But when I take a step back I remember how AMAZING life truly is and that maybe, just maybe. I like being unperfect..
Catari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:48 am

Kat/19/café/open
Kathrine got up from the rabbit cage, "hey buddy, want to go to the café with me" she said to her Doberman. he got off the bed and went to the door. Kat grabbed her wallet and headed out the door. she walked down the hall and out the front entrance. she walked down the path with her dog by her side tell she got to the café. Kat pointed to the bench that was out side the café. "go sit down Anubis and ill bring something out for you" she said and Anubis went and laid on the bench with his head propped on one of the arms. she walked in and sat at the a table. Kat sat there for about five minutes be for her waiter came "what can I get you" she asked "ill get the French toast and a glass of water" kat ordered. the waiter jotted it down and left the table.
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 am

Livi Banner|17|Stables|Wearing This|Tagged: Mercedes, Garrett

Livi was at first unaware of the other people who had arrived, until Mirage nickered softly in her ear. She turned around to see a boy and a girl. They weren't together, but they were both still here, which was enough to make Livi a little nervous. Had they heard the silly way she'd been talking to her horse? Never mind, she didn't care. She smiled at the both, patted Mirage's neck one last time, then began to make her way to the open doorway.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:03 am

Alex~~Café

Alex knew she needed to get to the academy, but she didn't really care. She wanted to check out the café, maybe meet some new people. She approached the café and saw a dog sitting on a bench nearby. She merely ignored it and went into the café.
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me