Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Postby WisteriaDragon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:04 am

Rhea

Rhea feels a soft paw gently stroking her nose, smells a faint aroma of cat litter, and hears deafening purring right next to her left ear. Groggily opening her eyes, Rhea sees nothing but Purrl's face looking deeply into her gray-green eyes.
"Is it time to get up, darling?" Rhea asks the Turkish Angora, staring back into the blue-hazel eyes.
Purrl simply stares into Rhea's eyes as if trying to tell her something.
"I guess that's a yes, then?"
Rhea turns her head to the right to look at the alarm clock. 5:23. Only seven minutes until she had to get up. Rhea decides it's not worth sleeping seven more minutes; she's gotten enough already. She sits up and looks around the dorm room, and she feels a rush of relief. No one is sharing this room with her. Rhea has always been a little shy and antisocial around other people, but she is also thankful there is nobody to complain about Purrl. Rhea slides out of her bed and starts to get ready, excited for her first class of the day, Microbiology.
WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RuffTheRuler » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:40 am

|| "Alex" Hawksworth || Female || 17 || Status: Riding Dagger's Point || Mood: Smug ||

Alex yanked on Dagger's Point's reins, making him come to a sudden halt. She glanced at Mason, who had also stopped. "Oi, want to start heading back? We need to actually set up our space and unpack anyways."

|| "Mason" Hawksworth || Male || 17 || Status: Riding Dappled Snow || Mood: Sarcastic and Annoyed ||

"Really? I thought that throwing our bags on the floor was unpacking!" Mason sarcastically snapped, turning Dappled Snow around and trotting back to the stables. Precious Alexandria....Ugh. She had to try to outdo him in everything.
RuffTheRuler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 am

peeta; wrote:
clarissa;;
Clarissa was awake in her dorm room,she was studying having nothing else to do. She shared a room with some other girls but they never really talked I her. Or it was just Clarissa was a little shy. She just stays with her own clique you could say. But now that was over,she needed to make new freinds really. Clarissa closed her book and then put it away. "I need to do something. " she said to herself. Clarissa was already dressed but where would he go? For a walk? She didn't have a class untill a couple of hours. Clarissa decided on that and went outside of her room. It was quite neat. They were huge. Bigger than what she would expect. Clarissa started walking along he trails.

Thomas;;
Thomas was in the middle of watching some movies on Netflix having some pretzels. Thomas was so into it but then Thomas noticed one of his roommates waking up. "I guess you had your beauty sleep didn't ya?" Thomas asked with a playful tone. He didn't know they guy very much but Thomas could get along with anyone. "It's freaking 2:30 it's about time. I've been up for seven hours. I don't have any classes today. " tom said laughing. He had the movie on pause. This guy could really sleep. It was good for Thomas because he could do whatever he wanted knowing that his roommate would probably be asleep.

[i have tom talking To garret. But garret or Riley could bump into clarissa]
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:46 am

Riley

Tagged: About to go on the horse riding trails

Riley watches as his dog sniffs around excitedly. The dog barks happily and try's to dig into the soft ground right outside Riley's dorm room. "King, no!" King's head snaps up to look at his owned quickly before going back down as the dog gets tugging at leash. "Fine, fine! We'll go on a nice walk along some of horse trail they have here," Riley finally says a few minuets later.

Garrett

Tagged: Talking to Thomas

Garrett looks at the guy sitting in a beanbag and smiles. "I've been told that sleeping is my only talent." He looks down at the bunny he had been petting to see which one it was. "Hey Banana." Still sitting on his bed looking content is Nom. "I hope you like rabbits," He tells his roommate with a slightly nervous smile.
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 am

thomas;;
Thomas laughed at the guys comment. "Well,I guess were totaL Opposites. " Thomas Said laughing again. "A rabbit. Yeah rabbits are cool but I guess you can say I'm more of a car person. I have a car named pebbles. She's not here though,back at home with my parents. Oh I miss her. "Thomas said with a grin. "I don't know of I told you already my names Thomas. Whenever I was going to talk to you,you were sleeping. " Thomas shrugged. "Or you can call my tommy,tom,or whatever you want. I don't care really. " Thomas said rambling on. "WeIl, actually i do care but I think you know what not to call me if you know what I mean. Hey in middle school I was called many names but hopefully you don't think of them-" Thomas was going to speak more but he knew he was rambling. "Sorry. I talk to much. " Tom said realizing he rambles all the time.
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:11 am

Riley

Tagged: Walking the trails

Riley and King jogged down the trail, occasionally stopping so that King could sniff a plant. During one of these stops King's ear perked up and he let out a small growlish bark. "What is it boy?" Riley looked ahead of them to see a girl walking in their general direction. "Hello?"

Garrett

Tagged: Talking to Thomas

"Nah, I do that sometimes. Oh, and I have... Six rabbits..." Garrett looks at his roommate with a sheepish grin. "They say in a huge hutch out in the stables, although I usually bring some or all of them back here with me. They are my little fuzzy buddies," He holds Banana as if the fat looking Lop was a peace offering," This is Banana."
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:19 am

thomas;;
Thomas looke at him surprised. "Six bunnies?" Thomas laughed closing his laptop. "I think I could only take care of half of one. " Thomas said knowing that we wasn't good with pets and that was why he got a at. Because cats do nothing. "Well,I'm going to the cafe. You cannery me there after you actually wake up. " Thomas said grabbing his coat from the hanger by the door. "See ya. " Thomas said going him a pay on the shoulder before he left. He was thinking about how his roommate could have six bunnies. Rabbits what was the difference? He never told him his name but Thomas figured that he already knew that and somehow. The first day Thomas got here he didn't even listen to the counselor who was telling him about his dorm room and roommate.
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:50 pm

alexia lockhart || british || pansexual || 18 y/o girl
tagged none yet ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
after she walked the dogs through the dog park, allowing them to do their business as well as having a bit of time to play around with each other and some other dogs that were there. she then reattached them to their leashes and started walking again, deciding to go get a coffee at the nearby café, which was dog-friendly and that she saw on the map.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

daniel radic || texan || heterosexual || 19 y/o guy
tagged none yet
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
the tall young man practically sprinted through the building and outside to the stables, his dog right on his heels, slowing his pace to a steady job as to not scare any of the horses when he neared it, and then walking quickly as he approached his stallion. "i know i know i'm sorry. give me a second bull." he stroked the irritated horse's nose before heading to the feed room, quickly scooping the proper grain and supplements, and than bringing the bucket back, where he entered the stall and put the bucket down on the ground. he couldn't wait for vision, his little calf, to arrive; he had to wait a few days to be old enough to be separated from his mother..
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ V ~ » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Luke Harris | Tagged Addie | Located in Dorm #221 | Dorm #221
"Hurry!" I whisperd loudly, pulling her into my dorm. "Hey, quit it," Addie snapped, lying on my bed. "I wish I can live here!" Addie giggled and already fell asleep. "Well, you can't," I sighed, lying on my own bed. He thought about his horrid father, hurting his sister. He shivered and got up, grabing a few supplies before opening his door, heading into the hallway.
Last edited by ~ V ~ on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Auction Thread
Trade Thread
Currently Seeking(Pets): Malk Valentine's PPS
Currently Seeking(Items): WL Animal Eggs
Animal Egg Collection
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:54 pm

thomas;;
Thomas was already in the cafe sitting down with his drink. Someone walked in who was quite familiar. Thomas studied her face for a none rand then realized she was in one of his classes. Thomas wondered if he should call her over. Talk for a little bit. Even though he just recently talked to his roommate which he still didn't know the an of. He didn't know hers. after she pays for something. Thomas told himself. Maybe he could go over and sit with her. Thomas took a drink of his coffee.

[WRITERS BLOCK SORRY]
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me