Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Postby Nevriande » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:17 pm

peeta; wrote:
[so do we post right here?]

yes ^^
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

(anyone want to talk to Clarissa or Thomas))
Last edited by condition terminal on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RuffTheRuler » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:03 pm

|| "Alex" Hawksworth || Female || 17 || Status: Riding Dagger's Point || Mood: Happy ||

"Yah!" Alex cried happily, briefly petting Dagger's Point's mane. The dark stallion nickered loudly, racing ahead of Mason's horse. Alex smirked, leaning forwards. This was yet another race that she could rub in her twin's face.

|| "Mason" Hawksworth || Male || 17 || Status: Riding Dappled Snow || Mood: Annoyed ||

Mason scowled, watching Alex and her horse speed ahead of him. "C'mon, Snow....Just a tad bit faster, girl." He couldn't let his sister win yet another race. He would never live it down.
RuffTheRuler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:14 pm

peeta; wrote:(anyone want to talk to Clarissa or Thomas))

{One of my characters has a crush on Clarissa and the other shares a room with Thomas^^ I'm about to post}
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Riley

Tagged: Open

Riley snaps his dog's leash on and pats Grumpy's head. "I'm going on a walk. Don't each my tacos!" He walks out the door with a confident grin.

Garrett

Tagged: Open

Garrett sleepily rubs his eyes and sits up in his bed. One of his rabbits looks at him from beside his pillow and he grabs the little fluff ball to pet it. He pulls his phone off of his bedside table and checks the time. "2:33, wow. I got up early!"
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 pm

clarissa;;
Clarissa was awake in her dorm room,she was studying having nothing else to do. She shared a room with some other girls but they never really talked I her. Or it was just Clarissa was a little shy. She just stays with her own clique you could say. But now that was over,she needed to make new freinds really. Clarissa closed her book and then put it away. "I need to do something. " she said to herself. Clarissa was already dressed but where would he go? For a walk? She didn't have a class untill a couple of hours. Clarissa decided on that and went outside of her room. It was quite neat. They were huge. Bigger than what she would expect. Clarissa started walking along he trails.

Thomas;;
Thomas was in the middle of watching some movies on Netflix having some pretzels. Thomas was so into it but then Thomas noticed one of his roommates waking up. "I guess you had your beauty sleep didn't ya?" Thomas asked with a playful tone. He didn't know they guy very much but Thomas could get along with anyone. "It's freaking 2:30 it's about time. I've been up for seven hours. I don't have any classes today. " tom said laughing. He had the movie on pause. This guy could really sleep. It was good for Thomas because he could do whatever he wanted knowing that his roommate would probably be asleep.

[i have tom talking I garret. But garret or Riley could bump into clarissa]
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:34 pm

alexia lockhart || british || pansexual || 18 y/o girl
tagged none ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
the petite, silver-haired girl was beyond ecstatic about the fact that she didn't have to share a room with anyone. that just meant she didn't have to hear anyone complaining about her dogs and kitten sleeping with her in her bed each night. waking up that first day, she was glad that her classes didn't start for a few days, to give her time to adjust. she quickly fed the three of her pets, finishing settling up storm's scratching post/jungle gym. once done, she kissed the kitten's head, clipped leashes on the dogs, and headed out down the hallways, heading for the dog park.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

daniel radic || texan || heterosexual || 19 y/o guy
tagged slightly holden
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
he had generously slept in hours past his normal morning schedulee, but when he finally awoke he realized that he was late to feed his horse, something that his stallion bullet would not appreciate. he tugged on a random pair of jeans, as well as his boots, and threw on a button-down plaid shirt, not bothering actually buttoning it, before hurrying out of the room, not even paying attention to his roommate holden, too focused on his horse.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:12 am

V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A
{Victoria Mia Gladden} {Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Victoria excitedly dashed passed the gates of Umbridge Academy and headed straight to find her dorm without stopping to adore the scenery of the college. After getting lost a few times, she finally found her dorm, Dorm #210, and went to look for a room. Victoria was living with her brother in the same room, thus it would be more expensive. She couldn't wait to enroll into this college and now her dream finally came through. She was sick and tired of her previous school, she was sick and tired of those people who she once considered friends. As she found her room, she admired it a bit before placing her bags down on the bed and started unpacking. As she unzipped the first bag, she saw an old picture of she and her used - to - be best friend. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of all the fun times they used to had, how life was perfect until they had to step in and ruin it.

S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N
{Sebastian Kevin Gladden} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Sebastian sighed as he slowly walked into the school grounds of Umbridge Academy. His head was down the whole time and his eyes were sad, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to stay. but there was only one reason why he still kept walking, his sister. He promised his parents that he would protect her no matter what. She sighed again as he headed towards his dorm, Dorm #210. His bags were light, he didn't pack much stuff as he was in a hurry to leave since Victoria lad left earlier than she had said she would. As he entered his room, he found his sister sobbing silently while looking at an old picture which he recognized instantly. He dropped his bags on the floor and walked towards Victoria, embracing her in his warm heart and letting her tears fall on his grey shirt. 'Shh, everything's fine." He reassured her and he wiped away the tears from his little sister's eyes. Soon a smile was plastered across both their faces as they hugged once again. Sebastian would always be there for Victoria, no matter what, no matter the consequences. He has been shielding her ever since young, and he would always continue to do so.

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H
{Elizabeth Lily Deiago} [Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Elizabeth stared at the giant gates of Umbridge Academy, she was going to stay here for a couple of years, all thanks to her parents. She wasn't too happy about it, especially the part where she lost contact with all her friends in her previous school, and what she was most upset about was that she would never get to see the guy she licked anymore. She sighed and entered the college as the gates slowly opened, revealing loads of busy students carrying books in their hands and walking up to their dorm rooms. All those students were either catching up with each other after the holidays or catching up with their homework. Elizabeth sighed once again and walked towards her dorm, Dorm #211. She would be sharing a room with her brother and that was the only thing she was happy about, at least she won't be so awkward.

C.H.R.I.S.T.O.P.H.E.R
{Christopher Jamie Deiago} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Christopher pulled his bags from behind the truck that his father drove and hugged his old man good bye before entering Umbridge Academy. He didn't pay attention to the other students and just kept walking straight to his dorm, Dorm #211, which was the same as his sister as they were sharing a dorm together. He knew he was already late and that his sister had arrived a long time ago. As soon as he found his room, he entered and placed his bags down on his bed and hugged his sister tightly. 'Gosh I've missed you!" He said releasing her. They have not met for ages ever since Victoria moved away. Victoria laughed and replied with another warm hug. Soon, the pair began unpacking their bags and arranging their new room.

V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A
{Veronica Chase Deptula} {Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Veronica dashed through the open gates of Umbridge Academy. She was going to be spending the next few years here in the School for Angels with her brother, and she was very excited about it. She had been waiting long enough to enroll into the academy and now she finally achieved her goal. She dragged her two heavy bags to her dorm room, Dorm #212, which she was very excited to see. As she managed to make her way to her room, she quickly settled down and started unpacking her bags.

A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R
{Alexander Aaron Deptula} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Alexander stared at the giant gates of Umbridge Academy. He knew he would have to spend his next few years in here and it was all thanks to his younger sister. He sighed, he didn't want to be here at all, but he had to put on a smile on his face to not let his sister down. As he entered the academy school grounds, his heart grew tighter, his head spinning. With each and every step he took, the more he wanted to turn around and just run back to his hometown. He sighed and walked towards his dorm. He was sure his sister had arrived and already started packing since she was so excited for this. As he reached his dorm room door, he took a deep breath and pushed the door open, revealing a very busy Veronica walking here and there, placing her things in order. 'Hey there lil' sis!" He shouted, snapping Veronica out of her packing business, as she noticed him, she ran to him and game him a tight warm hug. The pair did some catching up before Alexander started packing together with his sister.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 am

broken* wrote:
alexia lockhart || british || pansexual || 18 y/o girl
tagged none ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
the petite, silver-haired girl was beyond ecstatic about the fact that she didn't have to share a room with anyone. that just meant she didn't have to hear anyone complaining about her dogs and kitten sleeping with her in her bed each night. waking up that first day, she was glad that her classes didn't start for a few days, to give her time to adjust. she quickly fed the three of her pets, finishing settling up storm's scratching post/jungle gym. once done, she kissed the kitten's head, clipped leashes on the dogs, and headed out down the hallways, heading for the dog park.

tagged
the tall young man practically sprinted through the building and ouside to the stables, his dog right on his heels, slowing his pace to a steady job as to not scare any of the horses when he neared it, and then walking quickly as he approached his stallion. "i know i know i'm sorry. give me a second bull." he stroked the irritated horse's nose before heading to the feed room, quickly scooping the proper grain and supplements, and than bringing the bucket back, where he entered the stall and put the bucket down on the ground. he couldn't wait for vision, his little calf, to arrive; he had to wait a few days to be old enough to be separated from his mother.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 am

broken* wrote:
tagged
the tall young man practically sprinted through the building and ouside to the stables, slowing his pace to a steady job as to not scare any of the horses when he neared it, and then walking quickly as he approached his stallion. "i know i know i'm sorry. give me a second bull." he stroked the irritated horse's nose before heading to the feed room, quickly scooping the proper grain and supplements, and than bringing the bucket back, where he entered the stall and put the bucket down on the ground.

V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A
{Veronica Chase Deptula} {Eighteen} {Female} {daniel}

Once the pair finished unpacking their bags and organizing their room, the pair flopped down onto their individual beds, exhausted from all the hard work. Veronica sighed, she wanted to see the horse stables badly, she wanted to compare Oxpath's to her previous school''s horse stables. She sighed and looked at her brother, who was starring up at the ceiling like a 5 year old. Veronica giggled and got up from her bed. "That's it! I'm going to the stables, wait here. I'll fetch some food back." Veronica siad as she took a camera and slung it against her shoulders. Without even waiting for Alexander's reply, Veronica slowly closed the door and left, heading for the stables.

A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R
{Alexander Aaron Deptula} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Alexander starred in awe as he saw his younger sister leave without even waiting for his reply. He sat up and sighed, "So much for having a little sister as company," he told himself as he fell back to his bed again, waiting for Veronica to bring in the food that she promised she would.

================================================================================================================

V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A
{Victoria Mia Gladden} {Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Victoria excitedly dashed passed the gates of Umbridge Academy and headed straight to find her dorm without stopping to adore the scenery of the college. After getting lost a few times, she finally found her dorm, Dorm #210, and went to look for a room. Victoria was living with her brother in the same room, thus it would be more expensive. She couldn't wait to enroll into this college and now her dream finally came through. She was sick and tired of her previous school, she was sick and tired of those people who she once considered friends. As she found her room, she admired it a bit before placing her bags down on the bed and started unpacking. As she unzipped the first bag, she saw an old picture of she and her used - to - be best friend. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of all the fun times they used to had, how life was perfect until they had to step in and ruin it.

S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N
{Sebastian Kevin Gladden} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Sebastian sighed as he slowly walked into the school grounds of Umbridge Academy. His head was down the whole time and his eyes were sad, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to stay. but there was only one reason why he still kept walking, his sister. He promised his parents that he would protect her no matter what. She sighed again as he headed towards his dorm, Dorm #210. His bags were light, he didn't pack much stuff as he was in a hurry to leave since Victoria lad left earlier than she had said she would. As he entered his room, he found his sister sobbing silently while looking at an old picture which he recognized instantly. He dropped his bags on the floor and walked towards Victoria, embracing her in his warm heart and letting her tears fall on his grey shirt. 'Shh, everything's fine." He reassured her and he wiped away the tears from his little sister's eyes. Soon a smile was plastered across both their faces as they hugged once again. Sebastian would always be there for Victoria, no matter what, no matter the consequences. He has been shielding her ever since young, and he would always continue to do so.

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H
{Elizabeth Lily Deiago} [Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Elizabeth stared at the giant gates of Umbridge Academy, she was going to stay here for a couple of years, all thanks to her parents. She wasn't too happy about it, especially the part where she lost contact with all her friends in her previous school, and what she was most upset about was that she would never get to see the guy she licked anymore. She sighed and entered the college as the gates slowly opened, revealing loads of busy students carrying books in their hands and walking up to their dorm rooms. All those students were either catching up with each other after the holidays or catching up with their homework. Elizabeth sighed once again and walked towards her dorm, Dorm #211. She would be sharing a room with her brother and that was the only thing she was happy about, at least she won't be so awkward.

C.H.R.I.S.T.O.P.H.E.R
{Christopher Jamie Deiago} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Christopher pulled his bags from behind the truck that his father drove and hugged his old man good bye before entering Umbridge Academy. He didn't pay attention to the other students and just kept walking straight to his dorm, Dorm #211, which was the same as his sister as they were sharing a dorm together. He knew he was already late and that his sister had arrived a long time ago. As soon as he found his room, he entered and placed his bags down on his bed and hugged his sister tightly. 'Gosh I've missed you!" He said releasing her. They have not met for ages ever since Victoria moved away. Victoria laughed and replied with another warm hug. Soon, the pair began unpacking their bags and arranging their new room.
Last edited by Nevriande on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me