Arranged Royalty {OPEN & ACCEPTING}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Arranged Royalty {OPEN & ACCEPTING}

Postby Nevriande » Sat May 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Castle of Arnithlum

Castle of Oriarnin

Two Kingdoms, Arnithlum and Oriarnin, have lived side by side for many years. Arnithlum has 15 princes while Oriarnin has 15 princesses, and so it was that both Kings and Queens of both kingdoms agreed that a marriage would be a wonderful even to start the year with. They had each assigned a prince to a princess and is preparing all 15 marriages to be held by the end of April 2550. They thought that giving them two full months of November and December to get to know each other better of the year 2549 would be enough, but little that they know that the princes and princesses were not very pleased with the arrangements.

Last edited by Nevriande on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arranged Royalty {RULES}

Postby Nevriande » Sat May 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Basic Rules → Obviously, all Tess's rules apply. This means, no swearing, keep content below PG-16, fade to black, no gore scenes, ect. I also expect everyone to remain kind to each other at all times, so no OOC fighting, give recaps to people who ask for them, and please, attempt to include everyone. For including everyone, I know it is not everybody's job to include everyone, but please, if someone is asking to jump in, at least try.

Joining → Yay! So, you've decided to join. Please post all forms and reservations in the Forms TreadYou can have up to 4 roles, 2 males and 2 females, if you want more roles, PM me. This roleplay will be first come, first serve, so if you'd like a certain role, but you're afraid someone will catch it before you, I suggest reserving it. I will hold reservations for 48 hours, unless you ask for more time. If you do not post within your time frame, I will drop the reservation right after informing you. When you join, please make your own form. It doesn't have to be extremely pretty, it can be super simple. but making it look nice is always encouraged. But it has to include these basic things: The role you want to play. This is very important as you will not be able to create your own characters. All characters will be based on what I have come up with. c:

Characters → First off, and this is quite obvious, do not allow your character to be a gary/mary-sue, it gets really annoying, really quickly. You are allowed to and encouraged to add some flaws to your form and follow them. Having flaws makes your character a lot more interesting and fun to roleplay. (: I must stress again that you will not be able to create your own characters. All characters will be based on what I have come up with. c: You are allowed to play the same assigned pair but you must PM me a good reason why.

Literacy → All literacy is allowed! The most i expect is three to four sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.

Activity → Please do not join if you will not be at least a bit active. By active, i request at the least one post every other day. This is very simple. If you will be gone for a while, please notify me. If you are absent for 48 hours without notice, I will PM you. If you are still gone for another 24 hours after I have sent you a message, your character will be taken down and the role you were currently roleplaying would be open again. You can always re-join! However, there's a slight chance that your character's original position was taken since it will be open again.

Drama → Drama is always more than welcomed and encouraged! This includes accidents, loving someone else other than the chosen person, fighting, defying the king and queens orders, ect. However, keep tess's rules in mind, and do not allow the drama to center around you. If you would like a major plot twist, such as a fire or loving another person, then please message me first so I can approve. Also, do take note that too much drama is not a good thing. If there's just been something major, wait at least 5 - 10 pages. If there hasn't been much drama for a while, I may put up a poll suggesting some plot twists.

Quitting → Let me just say that quitting is OKAY. I will not think of you as any less of a person, I swear. Maybe you just got bored of the roleplay, I get bored of roleplays too sometimes. However, what is not okay is leaving without notice. Please, PM me or even post it on the thread that you are quitting. I promise you, you'll be just as amazing as when you joined. c:

Have Fun! → I may add more rules later on, so please be on the look out for that. Anyways, just follow the rules and I'm sure we'll have a fantastic time! c:
Last edited by Nevriande on Sat May 30, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arranged Royalty {CHARACTERS}

Postby Nevriande » Sat May 30, 2015 11:10 pm

A r n i t h l u m

Royal Family
      King - [1]
      Daniel Rupert Deiago {Played By:}
      Queen - [1]
      Lucretia Rose Deiago {Played By:}
      Princes - [15]
      Sebastian Kevin Deiago (Kevin Zegers) {Played By: Nevriande}
      Christopher Alex Deiago (Alex Cubis) {Played By: ShadowBird12}
      Santiago Jamie Deiago (Jamie Campbell Bower) {Played By: 1234567aimee}
      Alexander Tom Deiago (Tom Felton) {Played By:}
      Christian Richard Deiago (Alexander Ludwig) {Played By:}
      Nathaniel Alex Deiago (Alex Pettyfer) {Played By: Apricotflyer}
      Antonio Aaron Deiago (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) {Played By: Nevriande}
      Nicolas Josh Deiago (Josh Hutcherson) {Played By: 1234567aimee}
      Benjamin Andrew Deiago (Andrew Garfield) {Played By:}
      William Nathan Deiago (Nathan Kress) {Played By:}
      Thomas Keenan Deiago (Keenan Tracey) {Played By:}
      Andrew Luc Deiago (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) {Played By:}
      Matthew Ross Deisgo (Ross Lynch) {Played By:}
      Dominic Tom Deiago (Tom Hiddleston) {Played By: SubwooferMetro}
      Anthony Sam Deiago (Sam Claflin) {Played By:}
---- O r i a r n i n

Royal Family
    King - [1]
    Stanton Gail Gladden {Played By:}
    Queen - [1]
    Natisha Meagan Gladden {Played By:}
    Princess - [15]
    Tatiana Jemima Gladden (Jemima West) {Played By: Nevriande}
    Isabella Durant Gladden (Isabel Durant) {Played By: Nevriande}
    Victoria Lily Gladden (Lily Colins) {Played By: Witch_of_Space}
    Stephanie Emma Gladden (Emma Watson) {Played By: Amberlight}
    Oliva Anna Gladden (AnnaSophia Robb) {Played By: Kitkatpoptarts}
    Samantha Emma Gladden (Emma Roberts) {Played By: 1234567aimee}
    Carolina Chase Gladden (Elizabeth Olsen) {Played By:}
    Ashley Jennifer Gladden (Jennifer Lawrence) {Played By: Kitkatpoptarts}
    Daniela Jean Gladden (Emma Stone) {Played By:}
    Veronica Taylor Gladden (Miranda Cosgrove) {Played By:}
    Matilda Abigail Gladden (Abigail Breslin) {Played By:}
    Mariana Debby Gladden (Debby Ryan) {Played By: ShadowBird12}
    Gabriella Laura Gladden (Laura Marano) {Played By:}
    Elizabeth Zoey Gladden (Zoey Deutch) {Played By: 1234567aimee}
    Aquata Lily Gladden (Lily James) {Played By: Apricotflyer}
Last edited by Nevriande on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arranged Royalty {OPEN & ACCEPTING}

Postby Nevriande » Sat May 30, 2015 11:10 pm

We are now Open and Accepting!
Nevriande