Are there is a way to....

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Are there is a way to....

Postby kathylilia » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

..... block a person from mailing me ?
I just little bit annoyed by Onishii for PMme so much when I doing my adoptable orders today and luckily she didn't send me any again (cuz i told her to stop)
I just wondering how to block anybody PMing me for a sec or what. with many person PMing me, my adoptable request can't done faster
ImageImage Image

dusk is my bff who help me trade pets
kathylilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Are there is a way to....

Postby Solloby » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Unfortunately I don't think there is, if you add people to your foes list you can ignore them in the forums but still get their PMs I believe. However, their PMs have a black line on either side of them so you can easily see which are theres and just delete them I suppose.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onishii » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 pm

._.;;

I didn't think I was PMing you that much. I sent you 3-4 messages because myself and a friend believed that a picture you drew looked a lot like hers. She didn't know what to do and asked me to talk to you. So I did.

Is 3-4 messages so disrupting that you have to make a topic about it? I'm not trying to be rude (at all) but I think it's a little unfair that you can put the blame on me for slowing you down about adoptables. I mean, my friend thought you copied her image! I had to do something, right? She said, "Well, I really do like her adoptables. I think I'll adopt one soon. But after this? I don't really know what to think... She is very good, but I don't know...her entry looks a lot like mine..."

Personally? I think this is blame. I get a bunch of PMs, too, while I'm doing my own adoptables. Do they slow me down? A little. But I think I can take three minutes out of my 'busy' life to answer a question. And these questions are hardly important; more like, "Hey! How are you?" and "You wanna go for a jog?" And of course I answer.

So when you gave me some rather...'off' answers, of course I became a little uneasy. This is my friend; I want to help her, because she is a good friend. How this merits to basically telling me to "stop PMing" because I would like to know the truth is hardly understandable to me.
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. Do not send me trades. I will make fun of you.
Onishii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kathylilia » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Onishii, did you know if i get 20 PMs or more a day (on many site)? Did you know how many things I must draw a day (its about 15 adoptables/day) ? Did you know how busy am I ? I made this topic not cuz you PMing me, but I make this topic cuz I'm tired to get a bunch of useless mails and must sending useless mails to answer them or told them to stop
ImageImage Image

dusk is my bff who help me trade pets
kathylilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onishii » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Yes, I understand you must get a lot of PMs. I do too.

I also understand you must make a lot of adoptables. I have to too.

But is it really necessary to put my name down? I must be only one of those many names. Perhaps if you would make the message more anonymous?

And I don't know if my messages were really useless. We were wondering if you ever noticed the similarities. It might get you in trouble in the future; we just wanted to point it out.
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. Do not send me trades. I will make fun of you.
Onishii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Excuse me, but I don't really believe that personal matters should be dealt with on the forums. If you guys have issues, then please sort them out somewhere else.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me