NEVERMIND please delete..

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

NEVERMIND please delete..

Postby _Chowder_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 am

This is just a suggestion..and mostly just my opinion.

BUT...I think we need some new cat lineart. This lineart Image
is kinda boring. It doesn't show much "fur texture" like the old ones Image

Now, I"m definately NOT saying that I don't like the new lineart, because I most certainly DO! But I liked the old lineart much better. We don't have to USE the old lineart...but instead maybe create some brand new lineart?? The cat's are overlooked here on CS for the most part and that is such a shame. Cat's are my favs! Also, Unless I'm mistaken, (someone please point it out if I am) we haven't had any fur adaptations for the new lineart. There hasn't been any DLH or DMH. (domestic long hair or domestic short hairs) Just kinda seems to me that the CS cats usually get the short end of the stick when new litters come at the begining of the month. I know the dogs/wolves are the most coveted pets on CS but maybe we can help the kitties get up there with the dogs? Maybe make them look a little more..."cute" ?? Not trying to "bash" any line artist here or anything like that..just seems that most the times, cats are overlooked and not appreciated as much as they could/should be. Cat's are the #2 most popular pet (in real life) ..can we make it the same here on CS?

Thanks for hearing me out : )

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone, nothing harmful was meant by anthing I said above.

So sorry, I was unaware that we weren't allowed to make lineart suggestions... please delete...
Last edited by _Chowder_ on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Chowder_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **New cat lineart suggestion???***

Postby | Aloy | » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am

We aren't supposed to suggest any new linearts.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **New cat lineart suggestion???***

Postby _Chowder_ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 am

OH..i'm so sorry I must have missed that somewhere...sorry...please delete then..
_Chowder_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me